[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White guilt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 1576x1244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 1576x1244
Jesus Christ these men are the ultimate cucks.
>>
>>69968068
>saved
>>
File: feel_good_obama.jpg (10 KB, 189x145) Image search: [Google]
feel_good_obama.jpg
10 KB, 189x145
>>69968068
>>
File: USA so sorry8.jpg (697 KB, 698x1062) Image search: [Google]
USA so sorry8.jpg
697 KB, 698x1062
>>69968068
That kid in front is an American.

Him and his Family travel around try to impose their white guilt.

They've tried a few times in Britain but we never really had slaves, so nobody is really interested.
>>
>>69968068
Christians believe that Jesus walked in chains to repent for humanities sins. This shit is part of white culture.
>>
>>69968405
Good boy, accept punishment for the sins of your ancestors!
>>
>>69969053
chains?
Jesus has no ties to chains or these cucks, snake.
>>
File: 8-9-Quinsy.jpg (14 KB, 240x218) Image search: [Google]
8-9-Quinsy.jpg
14 KB, 240x218
They sure did a good job on you, didn't they?
>>
File: binyourknife.jpg (133 KB, 458x191) Image search: [Google]
binyourknife.jpg
133 KB, 458x191
>>69968068
I always wondered what they did to the Brits that posted on /pol/
>>
>>69969686

>my people WON
>I FEEL SORRY FOR THE LOSERS

fuck that shit
>>
File: PassionOTChrist_120Pyxurz.jpg (266 KB, 1600x1202) Image search: [Google]
PassionOTChrist_120Pyxurz.jpg
266 KB, 1600x1202
>>69969841
Tell me more about Judea at 1st century AD.
>>
Whitey so sorry, nigger.
>>
>>69968068
Didn't the nigs sell other nigs into slavery? Didn't nigs own slaves? Didn't Muzzies have the largest slave empire in the world? Why are whites always to blame?
>>
>>69970697
>authentic photograph from the time
>>
>>69970964
Do you question Mr. Gibson's attention to detail and accuracy?
>>
>>69970810
the others don't have much of a conscious. unfortunately too many whites have a conscious to the point of it being a flaw. combine that with a historical understanding that is inaccurate at best promoted through an extreme anti-white narrative in education and you get these pathetic saps. they're easily exploited by race based manipulation.
>>
>>69970964
I didn't claim Jesus even existed. I pointed out that this is how he is portrayed being led in chains to repent for sins others commited. This is partraid as noble and puts the op pics in cultural context. With this movie being a hit among Christians and all.
>>
Nothing like paying for the actions you did no commit.
>>
>>69968068
everytime i see this shit i think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTsDqIcpHUc
>>
File: 1438981550782.jpg (38 KB, 446x446) Image search: [Google]
1438981550782.jpg
38 KB, 446x446
>>69968068
>.co.uk
>>
>>69969053
And Jews stole Yahweh straight out of the Canaanite pantheon. Yahweh is Canaanite clay and you have no right to the land you are currently on. That being said you're better than sand niggers by far, so fuck it I guess.
>>
I dont understand shit like in the OP, like is that really all it takes for these white people to feel better? Or is it for the black folk? I just dont understand how this is still an issue, i mean i know why, but why doesnt everyone else see how redundant these displays of guilt are?
...i guess not.
>>
>>69968405
>put an american flag on it
kek this nigger is buttblasted
UK march seems to have caught, judging by OP
>>
>>69970530
You need a little more white sorry in your life.
>>
>>69968405
>That kid in front is an American.

[citation needed]

According to their website the organization is british. Also they are apologizing for colonialism (a british thing) not slavery.

Stop trying to deflect britcuck.

From their About Us tab:

>David Pott with his wife Pam currently leads the Fountain Gate Community (Youth With A Mission) in south-east London. After working for ten years in drug rehabilitation and detached youth work, David taught in both state and Christian schools for 19 years. David and Pam joined YWAM in 1988. As well as heading up the Shepherd1s Community School, David was active in teacher training and in helping those who wanted to set up Christian schools in Czechoslovakia and Kazakhstan after the collapse of communism.

In 1989, David and Pam led the Offa's Dyke Torch March along the ancient boundary between England and Wales. This prayer walk majored on reconciliation issues between those two nations. In 1995 they led the Euro-Nisa Region tour which brought together German, Czech and Polish teenagers in the area where those countries meet, exactly 50 years after the end of World War 2.Other prayer journeys included the Thames Path Prayer Walk in 1996 and Peregrinatio 97, a 680 mile solo walk retracing the route of early Celtic missionaries in Britain. In recent years, he has been leading the Lifeline Expedition.

Source:
>http://www.lifelineexpedition.co.uk/content/view/14/40/
>>
What's with the serpent staff trick she has going on? Is it related to how they wuz kings? Wouldn't bringing that up send mixed messages?
>>
>>69972285
For real, so much projection here. The Leader David Potts is British and the organization started and is based in London.

I don't even know why these limes need to lie, there's plenty of real cucky shit here too. They just live in this fantasy land where Britistan isn't as cucked as every other western european nation.

Source:
>http://www.lifelineexpedition.co.uk/content/view/14/40/
>>
File: lemonig.jpg (92 KB, 750x752) Image search: [Google]
lemonig.jpg
92 KB, 750x752
>shoot the nigger
>free the slaves
>they all tell me what I did was racist against their oppressor

I finally understand uncle toms.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.