[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys do realize that racism is a sin right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1459475392625.jpg (142 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1459475392625.jpg
142 KB, 2048x1536
You guys do realize that racism is a sin right?
>>
>>69965563
Jesus came on earth to red pill the Jews.
He succeeded by creating Christianity.
>>
>>69965563
Wrong intentions, harmful speech, wrath, incorrect world views etc all lead to suffering
>>
>>69965563
Proof?
>>
>>69965563
Even if we suppose it to be a sin, it would simply be the necessary evil.
>>
File: images-32.jpg (20 KB, 333x441) Image search: [Google]
images-32.jpg
20 KB, 333x441
YOU MAD WHITEY BOI ?
>>
>>69965563
I'm pretty sure God will forgive me.
>>
>>69965814
> necessary evil.

That's not how Christian morality (you know, the religion that forms the foundation of all western thought and civilization) works.
>>
>>69965563

You sincerely think we are racists? Sure, we are rough with a lot of people. We do not appreciate arabs, blacks, asians, swedish cucks and so on. Yet, we do it as a reaction, not as a provocation.

Why do we hate muslims? Well, they behead people, throw stones at women, pour acid on children and are general assholes just because someone doesn't believe in Islam or does something the Quran forbids. Our hate against Islam, as the hate that created the crusades, is not of provocation, but of reaction. We'll hate fundamentalist muslims, but the 25% of them who are good can very much be spared.

For Blacks, simple enough, most of them are good at being assholes. This is why here, we'll make the distinction between a black man, like Carson, and a nigger, like Brown the Gentle Giant.

See the picture? Our hate is not unjustified. If we hate, we have a reason to. Then, if we are besieged, we will fight back and it shall not be a sin, for we defend our rights to think freely and to live in peace. As said before, it's a necessary evil.
>>
So what was the point of the Tower of Babel then?
>>
>>69965563
lets see

>gluttony
no
>lust
no
>envy
no
>greed
no
>sloth
no
>wrath
if its just "dont come to my country" its not wrath
>pride
it would be this, assuming youre superior to others
>>
Oh who gives a shit

You think if a god actually existed he'd let all this horrible evil shit happen to us?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12 KB, 266x190
>>69965563
>>
>>69965835
With all the nogs in USA how are they so small?
>>
>>69965835
Holy shit both Koreas
>>
>>69965563
It's not a sin to know that Negroids are more violent due to their genetics, nor is it a sin to defend your family by avoiding said Negroids
>>
>>69967260
>only nice gods can exist
>>
A truly enlightened individual doesn't hate niggers because of their skin color, but rather their behavior.
>>
>>69968012
It's also not a sin to POO IN LOO
>>
Racism =/= Hate towards groups based in statistics and personal experiences.

It would be nice if we hated niggers or muslims(yeah yeah islam is not a race) with no reason aside from their skin color. But this isn't the case, we don't hate them for what they are, we hate them for what they do.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.