[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what evolutionists literally believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Teach The Controversy.jpg (193 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Teach The Controversy.jpg
193 KB, 1600x1200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJenigArwu8

Evolution is so dumb I can't believe atheists actually think that a molecule can become a man. Like are you stupid are you dumb are you autistic.? Atheist god haters claim evolution is science yet they've never even seen men come from monkeys. And I can't believe you morons actually think you're related to oranges lmao if you drink orange juice you're a cannibal. But for real repent of your atheist garbage, come to Jesus, and stop being deceived by Satanic lies.
>>
File: 1429545534786.png (299 KB, 1179x897) Image search: [Google]
1429545534786.png
299 KB, 1179x897
>>69965380
>>
>>
Creationists and anthropogenic global warmists are in the same boat.
>>
>>69965380
Why do atheists get so buttblasted when people point out that evolution is only a theory?
>>
>>69965891
Because they hate God and claim they don't believe in Him just so they can sin
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 625x626
Kek.
>>
>>69966086
Doesn't change the fact that evolution is still just a theory
>>
>>69965380
You people jerk off to the thought of getting buttfucked by god don't you
>>
>>69966505
No you're thoughts are perverted.
>>
>>69965891
Scientific theory isn't just a theory. It has loads of evidence. Like the theory of gravity.
>>
>>69966285
yeah, but a belief in god isnt even given the time of day to be recognized as a theory :P
>>
>>69966505
Maybe
>>
File: 350px-Eeveelutions.png (137 KB, 350x380) Image search: [Google]
350px-Eeveelutions.png
137 KB, 350x380
Don't hate eeveelutions.They're all so cute!
>>
>>69966622
Its not a theory its a fact. You know God exists
Romans 1:18 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth."
>>
>>69966596
A theory is just a theory
lrn how 2 english
>>
>>69967010
Atheists don't use logic sadly
>>
>>69966789

It's a fact, is it?

Because it's written in a book? There's plenty of other books that disagree. All of them written my men, just like your book was.
>>
>>69967010
I have two umbreons, one blue and one yellow. It is not a theory if they won me the regional championship, mate.
>>
>>69967197
Think of it like a math problem. There's only one right answer but many wrong answers like Hinduism. The Bible is inerrant and undeniably the Word of God
>>
>>69967319

There's no reason to believe your answer is any more correct than any of the others. Just because there is a truth to reality doesn't mean it's the one you believe in. In fact, it makes it all the more unlikely. There's so many possibilities, the numbers it creates are difficult to impossible for humans to fully grasp. The chances of any one of our guesses being right is infinitesimally small, and yes, that includes your guess.
>>
>>69967319
fine, i can think it through like a match problem.

one has quantifiable and observable evidence to its name, and the other was written in a book a by several different people, each with there own perspectives on the subject matter.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.