[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are americans so unhealthy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
How do we get the Americans to eat right and exercise? It would seem that the only thing that can match their fear of vegetables is their cholesterol.
>>
>>69964985
They don't because the GOVNERMENT told them to.
>>
File: mfwniggers.jpg (55 KB, 904x531) Image search: [Google]
mfwniggers.jpg
55 KB, 904x531
>>69964985
I'm not gonna lie, watching fat people having breakdowns when trying to be healthy is fucking hilarious. Just look at those blobs of blubber not being to even breath in its presence.

On another note, if it weren't for our niggers, our obesity rates would be much lower.
>>
>>69964985
>the exercise meme

The exercise meme is designed to offload responsicibility for poor health onto the individual and delude them into thinking that they can run off their 2,000 calorie diet loaded with empty calories made from refined corn syrup.

The reason americans, nah the entire western world, is gaining weight is because of refined sweeteners being dumped into every in extreme amounts. The reason we have overweight toddlers is because poorfags are given free government gimmiedats in the form of juices and snack foods laced with 40 grams of sugar per serving. Exercise is not the main cause or concern. People stop becoming less active is a consequence of their weight problem not the other way around, and its extremely bad advice to tell a fat ass to go break their own brittle bones by over exerting themselves in an insane hope that they can burn the fat away without heavily modifying their toxic diet.
>>
File: 402px-THE_SWEDE.jpg (61 KB, 402x599) Image search: [Google]
402px-THE_SWEDE.jpg
61 KB, 402x599
>>69964985
See's Swedish flag, opinion disregarded.
>>
>>69965243
Calorie dense foods are the problem, not sugar or things like fat. EBen though fat has 9 calories per gram and is calorie dense. Glucose from fruits and clean slow burning carbs is healthy while processed sugar spikes insulin and causes weight gain.
>>
>>69964985
1) That's a britfag
2) That particular vegetables is fucking disgusting.
3) Vegetables are high in nutrients but REALLY low in calories. One cannot subsist on vegies alone.
I agree. Americans are unhealthy, but the only way to get Americans to eat right is proper education on diet. None of that 1g of sugar short of being cake shit. We're talking brown cement with oats. Meat is a healthy part of any diet, but it needs to be limited. While vegies are disgusting, there are absolutely other ways of getting nutrients - chocolate, nuts, legumes, red meat. It's all a small task of careful eating.
As for getting Americans to exercise, I think a best Korean EMP strike to fry our computers/tvs would get us moving.
TL;DR
Americans are unhealthy
They need to learn good diet
They need fire under their asses to move more.
>>
>>69965424
That pic never fails to make me burst out laughing
>>
>>69965424

I am just trying to look out for you here ameribro, if you see a child put sand in his mouth you would tell him to stop, no?
>>
File: allahsux.gif (1 MB, 294x240) Image search: [Google]
allahsux.gif
1 MB, 294x240
>>69964985
I was raised vegetarian dont base america off white niggers

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>69964985
It's very difficult to eat healthy in the USA. Even our "healthy" foods are genetically modified and packed full of high fructose corn syrup. We are all destined to be morbidly obese fat asses.
>>
>>69965243

Thank you for this.

Mcdonalds existed since the 50's yet it gets blame for problems that really blew up in the 80's and 90's.
>>
The problen with american fatties is that they are so fat the small fats dont realize they are fat too.

I bet theres some in this thread now.
>>
You already posted this thread earlier, OP. Get some sleep, you creepy little shit.
>>
>>69964985
Maybe if you weren't so distracted eating black meat, if you know what I mean, it would all make sense.
>>
To be honest brussels sprouts are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>69966428
>says the morbidly obese murican weeaboo with a proxy

I lol'd
>>
File: Ahmed-Mohammed-Clock.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ahmed-Mohammed-Clock.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>69966509

Cool post, you wanna bring it to the white house?
>>
>>69966428
This, they just keep making the sizes bigger. So a xl becomes a large, large becomes a medium and so forth.
>>
>>69966581
Is that what the bulls call your cuck shed?
>>
File: 1459224391573.webm (572 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1459224391573.webm
572 KB, 854x480
Imagine being him
>>
>>69966539
Fucking nigger healthy shit is almost always shit tasting. You can't eat fried chicken, watermelon and drink cool aid all day long
>>
File: Wink.jpg (69 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
Wink.jpg
69 KB, 800x532
>>69966684
>Is that what the bulls call your cuck shed?

Its funny that you would call the white house a cuck shed. You know, with your president being a negro and all.
>>
>>69966684
lmao "white house" got BLACKED

Nigger smell in the oval office, Obongo pissing in the toilets

:DDD
>>
File: fat europe.png (185 KB, 841x589) Image search: [Google]
fat europe.png
185 KB, 841x589
>europeans pretending they're thin
>>
File: ugly fucking retard dipshit.jpg (3 MB, 1800x2100) Image search: [Google]
ugly fucking retard dipshit.jpg
3 MB, 1800x2100
>>69966745
These people need to be exterminated. Look at that fucking look on her face. Imagine being the husband looking at that fat useless sack of shit
>>
>>69967250

Aha! Chubby ameribro with a proxy detected! Seriously though, I am just trying to help you out. How do we solve this?
>>
>>69966745
How is motherbase?
>>
>>69966568

>implying Im an american or proxy
Cunt
>>
>>69966745
I wonder how much mattress there is in that pizza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw2CMQip63k
>>
>>69966854
That would only make sense if he was a cuck, but we all know he is just some twink faggot who married a tranny so he could have a beard.
>>
>>69966745
When you get cucked but the only BBC your wife is taking is Butter, Brownies, and Cake.
>>
>>69968519
Yes, yes you did
>>69966581
>>69966854

The White House is an american thing, which isn't what you mentioned because as a swedish person inviting me to their white house, I can only assume it is a translation error for your cheap cuck shed.
>>
I am skinny as fuck but will admit I have a pretty unhealthy diet. My sugar consumption is low, but sodium and cholesterol are going to catch up with me..
>>
>>69964985

too much corn syrup

too much dairy

too many hormones in meat

too much processed bullshit

not enough exercise

etc.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.