[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evolution speeding up 100x
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6 KB, 306x165
http://news.wisc.edu/genome-study-places-modern-humans-in-the-evolutionary-fast-lane/

Cool :) natural selection still a thing yey
>>
>>69964819
God hates us.
Anytime now the birds will turn into dinosaurs again to kill us all.
>>
>>69964819
In 10 years I'm having my child in China or Russia, China is trying to breed superhumans right now and when they succeed in 10 years, they'll share it with Russia and I'll say fuck off to the westerners with their muh feels and muh soggy nees, fuck that, I want a 300 IQ, 150 kilos pure muscle Übermensch for a child.
>>
>>69964819
>natural selection still a thing yey
No it's not, The reason human DNA has changed so much faster is because everyone survives now even people with harmful mutations.
>>
>>69964988
They still wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
>>69965164
and then he'll rape your wife in front of you

if his genes were modified its not your genes anymore, therefore you would be a cuck
>>
>>69965338
a very proud cuck. who cares at that point?
>>
>>69965272
>>69965272

Oh just looked it up

Positive selection = disrupting and normalising with more genetic diversity

Negative selection = purifying less diversity
>>
>>69965338
No, you fucking dumbass retard, they don't modify the genes, they select the best possible candidate, that means if you have one sperm that has the potential of a genius, they will select it, if they breed everyone that way, their collective IQ will rise with every generation and there are no limits.
Also I don't care if my child has only 1/100 of me and the rest 98/100 is from a lab, if the tests show he is my child, but he is a 3 metre high, 300 pound, 300 iq superhuman.

>>69965338
>and then he'll rape your wife in front of you
You're retarded, superhumans won't have mental problems, that's what's good about this theory.
>>
>>69965746
Again if you never use negative selction you'll end up with a population full of mutants.
>>
>>69965786

>bulgaria
>having any genius sperm
>>
>>69965324

True. Humans are by far the deadliest animals in history. I'm saying this as a biologist.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.