[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this all aboot? What is the argument here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: there are no feminists.jpg (79 KB, 569x569) Image search: [Google]
there are no feminists.jpg
79 KB, 569x569
What is this all aboot? What is the argument here?
>>
Women suck, there's the argument
>>
>I'm going to make a statement with no basis and if you dont engage in what I am saying then you agree with me
>>
>>69965146
that. i daubt you will get any counterargument in /pol/
>>
>We are all X. Even those who don't think they are X are actually X.

What's that? You don't think you are X? Then you must be X haha looks like I win this one better luck next time
>>
>>69965146
Gay as fuck.
>>
>>69965249
>I'm going to engage in what you're saying but I'm also going to avoid making a substantive argument and seeing the irony in that for the sake of tipping my fedora and stroking my intellect for practically no effort
wew I didn't know women posted here
>>
File: circular-reasoning1.jpg (35 KB, 391x395) Image search: [Google]
circular-reasoning1.jpg
35 KB, 391x395
>>69964817
>>
>>69964817
>Silence means consent
uhhhhh okay
>>
>>69967676

In the future we will have to sign papers to have sex in advance, with a signature of both parties to the authorities. Sex will happen in dedicated government-funded clinics. Another pair of signatures is required at the clinic. Acts performed inside the clinics will be filmed, and if the woman so desires, the male can be sued afterwards (regret rape). Sex outside given clinics is automatically declared "brutal, merciless rape and genital mutilation" and will result in the male going to prison.
>>
>>69964817
>no women are feminists
>because all women are feminists
This is the exact sort of reasoning I expect from modern feminists.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.