[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this acceptable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 15
File: 500px-Chris-tran.png (353 KB, 500x607) Image search: [Google]
500px-Chris-tran.png
353 KB, 500x607
Trannies and fags are mentally ill.

https://youtu.be/-VjMsw09MTQ
>>
>this disturbed kid we devoted a shitload of time and resources into bullying went completely out of his mind, what's with that?
>>
>>69963446
>Implying we don't know this.
>>
Anon-kun, I know you're a neet so you don't really have a good enough grasp on reality to know better, but nothing CWC did was acceptable.
>>
>>69963446
daily reminder that CWC did nothing wrong
>>
>>69963446
It's not acceptable. There's clearly something wrong with this guy.

Good thing he's never going to reproduce.
>>
>>69963843
Good thing us burgers and jerkops pay for his monthly tugboat.
>>
>>69963843
>there's clearly something wrong with this guy

no shit, is this the first you've heard of CWC?
>>
>>69963446
Who is this semen demon??
>>
>>69963446
>this new
>>
>>69963843
I met a tranny once who already had 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl.

Imagine how fucked up they're going to be lol
>>
File: 4L_ZB3BOl7h.jpg (118 KB, 627x654) Image search: [Google]
4L_ZB3BOl7h.jpg
118 KB, 627x654
>>69963446
It isn't.
>>
christian weston chandler is my favorite person
>>
>>69963446
Moar pics of buttholes. Less shitposting
>>
>>69963446
I'm pretty sure most of the posters on this board are mentally ill.
>>
>>69963555

/thread but kekked.
>>
I just want more Sonichu comics
>>
>>69963555
a rare case of first post worst post
>>
>>69963446

Poor poor Bob..you sorry bastard..
>>
Reminder that libtards HAVE to accept Chris-chan as a real, legitimate woman or else they're a bunch of hypocrites.
>>
How's that CWC RPG coming along? Seemed a bit too ambitious to really go anywhere.
>>
Attention to any virgins lurking, please take note that CWC is not a virgin.
>>
>>69964011
Miuh dick
>>
>>69963446
I work in mental health. At least once month we see a male to female tranny. They always look like this. They never want anything to do with me (white, heterosexual male). They get extremely upset if you slip up and use anything like "sir" or "Mr." (I always do it at least once... for troll reasons). They want to be called by their made up female name.

They are by far the biggest pain in the ass clients we have to deal with. You quickly learn that the entire thing is all about attention seeking. They want to be victims.
>>
>>69964690
Who/what did he fuck? Animals don't count.
>>
I once convinced a tranny to off himself after talking online for a while. Met on steam and he would talk about his transition and depression and shit. I told him it wouldn't happen. Was proud to have helped cleanse the gene pool. These degenerates are sentient filth and only worthy of coating the walls of the ovens.
>>
>>69964907
>Edgy cool man: the post
>>
>>69964907
God's work
>>
>>69964690
He probably lied about the hooker, you realize
>>
File: 63551.jpg (405 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
63551.jpg
405 KB, 534x712
Next time you decide to make a straw man thread on this topic, please use something else other then fucking CWC for fucks sake. I seriously don't want to look at Fabio every time I check the fucking catalog. You know though, I gotta say, it's really funny how you guys feel threaten by retards like this.

But here you go, congratulations on your guaranteed echo chamber thread, have fun fluffy each others butt holes in your so not homo circle jerk thread.
>>
>>69965179
CWC has lied about many things, but I don't think he'd lie about using his welfare check to fuck a prostitute.
>>
>>69965083
>le edgy

Yeah, whatever, I honestly don't give a fuck. These people aren't human in my book. If you care about these freaks, I'm gonna go ahead and say you're part of the problem.
>>
>>69965347
(You)
>>
>>69965347
>triggered the post
>>
>>69965347
CWC is as mentally ill as your average tranny, who usually ends up killing themselves because they realize they are abominations.
>>
chris-chan is not even an actual tranny
and he's extremely homophobic
>>
>>69964825
what about imageboard-made trannies? You know, the virgin retards who are so obsessed with women they decide they want to become one (like Chris-Chan). These are different from real trannies. Probably even more insane.
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>69963446
This was the only logical progression for Chris

I'm glad he's finally accepted his transgendered homolust
>>
The way I see it, gays don't hurt anybody, they fuck each other behind closed doors, even if they're camp faggots who talk about it all day. Trannies, though, want to go into different bathrooms and shit, despite the fact that they're not women/men and never will be.
>>
>>69964825
>You quickly learn that the entire thing is all about attention seeking. They want to be victims.
Seems like a common theme even among straight, cisgendered liberals.
>>
File: aidssrillexfaggot.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aidssrillexfaggot.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
>>69963446
Homo Tranny Retard Fagg
>>
>>69965576
This, Chris-chan is a degenerate retarded sack of shit person but he isn't a tranny. He's just trying to masquerade as one because he thinks it'll get him some china.

I'm still hoping he chops his dick off, it'll be the fucking climax of all this shit.
>>
File: 1456968193861.jpg (82 KB, 679x516) Image search: [Google]
1456968193861.jpg
82 KB, 679x516
>>69965499
But this is like saying your average alt right is a skin-headed Neo Nazi faggot. I mean honestly, how can we have a conversation without resorting to stereo types, and other poor un-articulated argument.
You hate trannies, cool, post something as obvious as CWC being retarded, and say this validates your position? Try a little harder.

>>69965463

Honestly, you must be a faggot yourself if you don't mind looking at Chris's man boobs.

Of course I'm fucking triggered.
>>
CWC isn't a person anymore, he's an era of cancer. A living paragon of shit. I just wonder if he's gonna off himself or not anytime soon. I hope so. Maybe then somebody fucking else would be obsessed over by internet lurkers. Somebody without piss smeared on their camera.
>>
>Chris will never go back to making naive videos of sonichu anymore
The new shit surrounding him isn't even funny anymore.
>>
>>69965755
They honestly tend to stay away from mental health until they legitimately harm themselves. Even then they are not as "showy" and attention seeking as this type of tranny. They legitimately come across as feminine.

The majority of what we see and deal with is Chris-Chan. They are all the same. Over weight, in their 30's or 40's and just irritating as fuck.
>>
>>69966474
He's far too narcissistic to kill himself.
>when he finally does die the only people who will attend his funeral are all the people who have antagonized his dumbshit his entire life
>Clyde Cash sends his body off to sea, tears rolling down his eyes
>>
>>69966254
They are men who prance around pretending to be women. This is no different from CWC's behavior. CWC is basically your average tranny.
>>
>>69966715
>Bluespike gives a touching 15min eulogy
>>
>>69966856
Who will play Chrischan in his biopic?
>>
>>69966914
Zach Galifinakis
>>
CWC has been one of the top entertainers of internet subculture for almost ten years

He's very deranged and completely attention-seeking but I like to think he's good at heart and enjoys entertaining people, even if they make fun of him

Laugh at his antics but don't be nasty to him, he seriously doesn't deserve abuse
>>
File: zach-galifianakis_1.jpg (47 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
zach-galifianakis_1.jpg
47 KB, 480x540
>>69967194
I don't think he could get the 50,000 mile stare down.
>>
>>69966715
>>69966715

>Jack Thaddeus presses F for respects.
>>
File: 1459671121627.jpg (33 KB, 477x397) Image search: [Google]
1459671121627.jpg
33 KB, 477x397
>>69967209
>I like to think he's good at heart and enjoys entertaining people
hahahah HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: a64ef494f800_sf_5.jpg (13 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
a64ef494f800_sf_5.jpg
13 KB, 400x224
>>69967308
He already has Tomboy saga Chris Chan down
>>
Honestly though, do you think being a """""girl"""" will help Chris? As we all know it's life on easy mode. He'll still be a fat, disgusting slob with no social awareness though.
>>
I feel like all the people who have been following CWC for a long time have kind of been redpilled on the whole tranny thing. Seeing how batshit insane Chris always was and then seeing him turn into a tranny kind of subconsciously proves that being a tranny is just fucking mental illness and degeneracy. CWC is just as much a tranny as any of these other tumblr degenerates
>>
>>69967388
All this talk of a Chris biopic made me remember this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O73VVGcnLH4
>>
Is Chris Chan the ultimate proof that cyber bullying is real? You literally could have prevented this.
>>
lolz I'm a tranny and this guy is disgusting.
>>
File: 1457563800148.jpg (54 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457563800148.jpg
54 KB, 499x499
>>69966725
And why exactly does this bother you? people are weird. There is literally nothing you can do about this. Next are you going to be going around turning people from gay to straight?

So long as they aren't going around killing anyone you shouldn't care.

>But.. but... 40% Suicide rate!

So what? one less idiot you have bothering you.
>>
>>69967478
shwo me yuour cock NOW!
>>
>>69967209

In the first couple videos Chris was pretty much just a very stupid, innocent manchild. All the hatred he's received has kind of turned him into a bitter, paranoid asshole. I do feel bad for him tho. His life is slowly crumbling around him. I'd like to think that once Barb dies the internet will kind of set up a fund or something to keep him alive.
>>
>>69967587
nty ban.

Gotta love all the "conservatives" on this board that worship freedom and liberty but only for themselves. Nat soc is the worst.
>>
>>69963446

This is only here because the mods on /v/ hate /v/'s greatest legacey.
>>
>>69967478
Step 1:
Kill yourself
Step 2:
Refer to step 1
>>
>>69967700
I was just pretending to be a faggot nerd
>>
>>69967746

Nah, I'll pass. Life is amazing.
>>
File: Strawmen.jpg (126 KB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
Strawmen.jpg
126 KB, 320x232
>>69967700
>Gotta love all the "conservatives" on this board that worship freedom and liberty but only for themselves. Nat soc is the worst.

This. This is exactly why the right will always be fucked. They relay too much on their holy book and completely discard secularism.

Galatians 3:28

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
>>
>>69967694
I assure you we have made little impact to Chris chan's life. At most we're just another minor enemy he can vent his rage at and sell sonichu amiibos to. This is a 'man' who upon finding out his sweetheart was a 12 year old boy, he IMMEDIATELY began seeking another. The fact that there's an entire wiki devoted to every waking moment of his life does not even phase him.
>>
>>69966625
I dunno man, I had a pretty hardy laugh at this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xm2o4rDrmg

just classic chris turning on a camera and being autistic for awhile
>>
never fails to make me laugh.

http://youtu.be/4MEcrWM0y5g
>>
>>69963555
He was already out of his mind and he was begging for everything he got from us.
>>
>>69970733
>34th birthday
Holy shit he looks 54
>>
File: ____.png (241 KB, 469x318) Image search: [Google]
____.png
241 KB, 469x318
>>69963555
>bullying
[citation needed]

Retards getting emotional and tricked into doing doing stupid shit over the internet is not bullying
>>
I don't believe for a second this guy actually has any desire to be a woman. Close to ten years now, his whole ego has been based on the attention people give him over the Internet, whether positive, negative or even maliciously fucking with him. Every time his antics start getting stale, he changes them and occasionally ups the ante, doing something even more outrageous. Angry Tumblr trannies really seemed to come into prominence around the time he started this Tomgirl thing, leading me to believe he either just followed this because it was the wind that happened to blow him at the time, or something deliberately calculated to get himself the most attention by latching onto something starting to get trendy.
>>
>>69964696
youre in for a surprise anon
>>
>>69972676
That's what a shitty diet and no exercise gets you. When I cut out all sodas, restricted bread and other processed foods, limited meat to fish and lean chicken, increased my vegetable intake and started exercising every day, I started losing weight and the age everyone guessed I was went to below my actual age.
>>
CRAYOLA FUCKIN MODEL MAGIC
>>
>>69965379
A proud Charokeean prostitute at that!
>>
>>69966217
De-ducking.
>>
>>69966474
After Barb dies of diabeetus he will be institutionalized.
>>
>>69963446
>breast massage

HA, reminds me of /fit/ and gyno when some guy was worried about getting gyno. Was told to feel around for signs. He did that so much he gave himself gyno.
>>
I'm gay but I'm right wing and against gay marriage and adoption. I really wish I wasn't gay but I don't think there is anyway to change it. I've been called homophobic by other gay people lol.
>>
'Transgender' people are officially diagnosed with an egosyntonic mental health disorder by a psychiatrist. Depending upon the mental health diagnoses manual the psychiatrist uses, the official mental health diagnosis is for Gender Identity Disorder/Gender Identity Syndrome/or Gender Dysphoria.

Less than .03% of the population is affected with varying degrees of GID/GIS/GD. Symptoms of this syndrome are all mental health based: depression, anxiety, unease with their bodies, suicidal thoughts. The suicide rate of GID/GIS/GD sufferers is 20% compared to under 1% of the general normal population. Both the psychiatric and medical fields recognize GID/GIS/GD as a mental health issue.

Current standard treatment for the mental health diagnosis consists of psychiatric therapy and later prescription medication with synthetic hormones. Psychiatric therapy is the foundation of their treatment, and no doctor or psychiatrist proceeds with synthetic hormones without the concurrent psychiatric therapy. The current treatment is recognized by both psychiatrists and medical doctors as moderately effective in reducing their rate of suicide, depression, anxiety, dysphoria, and other accompanying mental health symptoms of GID/GIS/GD. Sexual reassignment surgery is effective in relieving these mental health symptoms short term but fails to provide relief long term.

People with GID/GIS/GD have a much higher prevalence of Body Dysmorphic Disorder, noting that in both, the sufferers have a pervasive delusional view of their own bodies that cripples their normal functioning. Here are two patients who suffer from both GID and BDD concurrently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xujgH_C2q8

The transgender 'movement' works to make this mental health diagnosis seem normal, and to push legal, policy and social changes on the normal 99.97% of society, that are disproportionate to the actual numbers of sufferers of this rare mental health issue.
>>
Homosexuality is a biological anomaly that occurs as a deviation from the norm that serves as a population control. It exhibits in higher numbers in animal populations when the population is under stress or over-crowded, and incidents increase as the population stress/overcrowding increases. In humans the chance for a homosexual son also increases the more children a woman bears.
It is a deviation from the norm whose biological purpose is to help stem reproduction.

Homosexuality is a biological anomaly to our reproductive imperative. It is a deviation from the biological norm. It occurs in less than 3% of humans, and coincidingly, is self-reported at a higher percentage in urban areas of dense population than in less densely populated areas.

---overcrowded animal populations and homosexuality:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-central/200911/crowds-behavior-why-did-i-do

---more sons, higher chance of woman having a homosexual son:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2120218&page=1

---Homosexuality has a biological basis:
http://www.sciencefocus.com/feature/life/gay-genetics

--Homosexuality has biological function of population control:
https://richarddawkins.net/2015/03/darwin-day-2015-questions-is-homosexuality-natures-population-control-4/

more reading:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/g-roger-denson/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html

http://articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/27/science/sci-brothers27

http://www.lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchHighlights/Environment/rats.aspx

http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/87/2/09-062836/en/
>>
>>69963555
>trips of truth
>>
>>69963446
4chan is responsible for the creation of this fucked up creature.
>>
File: donut_steel.jpg (28 KB, 200x308) Image search: [Google]
donut_steel.jpg
28 KB, 200x308
>>69976730

Bullshit. He always had the seed of greatness in him. 4chan just gave him encouragement to be himself.
>>
I don't care what you put your dick in, just don't spread disease, stick to your biological sex as your gender, and be fucking normal to where I don't know you're gay or not.
>>
>>69963555
He was already out of his mind hence the bullying.
>>
>>69976730
4chan did not make him so oversensitive that he had to respond to every perceived slight. His overprotective parents did that by coddling him and refusing to get him any meaningful help beyond a church counselor. If he had the capability to just shake it off and not take everything as an attack that can't go unanswered, he would have just been another lolcow of the week and as memorable as kcfireplug.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.