[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you have read any of the Qur'an?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14
File: quran.gif (23 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
quran.gif
23 KB, 256x256
How many of you have read any of the Qur'an?
>>
>>69963296
Why would anyone ever want to do that?
>>
how is the morrow translation?
>>
Started getting boring mid way
>>
>>69963342
One must know his enemy before he can fight his enemy.
>>
>>69963296
Out of a sense of semi-intellectual honesty I read the passages that people claim are taken out of context.
>they weren't taken out of context
Went so far as to get in contact with the official authority, the Imams. Indirectly as their time is valuable and I was just pursuing simple inquiry.
>Islam itself declares that it is not a religion of peace
Every time appeal to a first hand knowledge of the Koran people just pretend that I am some retard taking it out of context even though I've done extensive research.
Protip: it isn't worth your time.
The world of rational men is collapsing, fight like a beast in order to win.
>>
>>69963296
I don't read fanfic
>>
>>69963296
Reporting in
>>
Why would i read toliet paper?
>>
>>69963296
All I needed to know about Islam I learned on 9-11-01.
>>
>>69963696

>'muricans
>>
>>69963296
Fuck that. But Thomas Jefferson did have an English copy so idk. I just think islam has been taken over by the secrete jew to destroy it. When i was little all i knew about Islam was you could dodge the draft by converting to Islam (Muhammed ali/kareem abdul jabar). But now could you imagine saying you don't want to go to war cause im Islamic and we believe in peace? Some fuckery is afoot! That was close to being a Muslim sympathizing statement but i swear i hate them! Im drunk
>>
>>69963296

I have

I like this verse;

>And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

2:11
>>
>>69963296
I have read bits and pieces of it and learned some words in Arabic to better understand the meaning of some of it's verses. Know your enemy.
>>
File: Independent-1993-bin-Laden.jpg (215 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
Independent-1993-bin-Laden.jpg
215 KB, 1024x765
>>69963696
Learned what exactly? Invading a country that had nothing to do with it? Ignoring the fact most of the terrorist were saudis/wahabist? Continue to fund/support the most extremist version of islam?

Fucking hell, Bush era slogans are being used unironically.
>>
>>69963767
Read the Medinan passages. They are the official Koran. The Meccan ones have been abrogated by the former.
>>
File: RELIGIONOFPEACE.png (1 MB, 980x1200) Image search: [Google]
RELIGIONOFPEACE.png
1 MB, 980x1200
>>69963296
Yeah, and it's pretty shit desu.
>>
>>69963296
Yes. Half of it is sensible moral code and jurisprudence, the other half adopted bat shit traditions from in-bred camel farmers in the desert.

Its not Islam that is the problem, its the Arabs.
>>
>>69963296
Me. My brother converted so there was a copy laying around. I've taken up calling him Bitchbeard. I did actually try learning Arabic so I could read it in it's native language.
>>
>>69963296
In the process of, though it's pretty dry and somewhat cringy. Not worth reading all way through IMO just look up passages that get quoted like >>69963664 said
>>
>>69963296

I've read portions both of the Koran, and the Hadith. Surah 9:29 is my favorite.

Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Book (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
>>
>>69963915
Never thought id agree with a turk roach but ya 9/11 is bs and if that's why you don't like Muslims you need to educate yourself. .. you know so you can hate better!
>>
>>69963984
What were his reasons for converting?
>>
>>69963982
No the Quaran really is the problem. When you leave examples of violence and genocide against non-Muslims in a religious text you open the door to violent and genocidal interpretations.
>>
I did. It is pretty red pill. Most of the stuff TRPers talk about is already implicitly written in it.
>>
>>69963916
Important post, he is right. I am not Muslim, am an Orthodox but I believe that some weird shit happened and some changes had been made.

Read the Madina passages
>>
I did, the second half is violent as fuck. Muhammad is a warlord.
>>
Islam > cuckstianity

It is probably the most masculine religion ever.
>>
>>69964318
I'm thinking of converting for that sweet harem tbqh
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_3_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_3_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>69963296
Yeah I've read the Koran.
>>
>>69963296
cannot understand the runes, like goat vomit, so yeah no
>>
>>69963296
I don't think many people here read arabic, mate.
>>
>>69964079
I like this one

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah had once forgiven a prostitute. She passed by a dog panting near a well. Seeing that thirst had nearly killed him, she took off her shoe, tied it to her scarf, and drew up some water. Allah forgave her for that.”

Source: Sahih Bukhari 3143, Sahih Muslim 2245

Not sure how the Hadith really works though. I really dont give that much of a shit about the religion to care.
>>
I read 20 pages of an English translation

It's really boring so I stopped
>>
File: images (3).jpg (26 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
26 KB, 384x384
>>69964577
Next step is Syria on a Toyota Pickup mate be careful
>>
>>69964607
Saved.
Thanks leaf.
>>
>>69963296
I tried but its boring.

but, it really does say
'slay non believers"& "strike off their fingertips"
>>
>>69964747

Jesus, what a bunch of savages.

Basically, long story short with the Hadith: The Koran states that there are two authorities for Muslims. The Koran, as the word of God, and the actions of Mohamed (as he is the perfect man). So the Hadith are collections of writings based on the life of Mohamed collected/written by Mohammad's contemporaries, those close to him, etc.

Some Hadith are considered "trustworthy", i.e. those compiled by those close to Mohamed or compiled close to his life, while others are less trustworthy.

The two most "reliable" and trusted by Muslims, are the two you just quoted.

If something is mentioned in both of those, it's as good as Gospel to a sand nigger.
>>
>>69964607

thanks senpai
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_1_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_1_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>69965075
>>69965305
This is five part series...
>>
>>69964079
That is from Tevbe. Read passage 4,6,7,8 and 13. It is not talking about any non believer. That is about a rebellious sector inside the country, that tax cizya is towards them.

Tevbe overall is a weird part, Allah(?) talks of himself as a 3rd person. Very weird.
>>
>>69965371

Waiting for Surah 9:29. That's the golden kernel of death instigation. Probably in part 2 desu
>>
>>69965371
Do you have the others?
>>
I've read chunks of it but have never finished it cover to cover. Worse than the Bible but better than the Book of Mormon in terms of actually being readable. It's still a pretty dry read. As for the actual content it gets pretty damn nutty but I mean really every religious text ever has nutty elements. The bigger problem is Islam hasn't been tamed like Christianity so it still acts like a barbaric tribal religion.
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_2_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_2_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>69965578
>>69965824
Dumping
>>
>>69963296
you can't read it unless you know classical arabic
that's why there are so many misconseptions about islam
it is indeed a religion of peace
but you first need to learn classical arabic :)
mashallah
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_4_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_4_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>69965578
>>69965824
Yeah 9:29 wasn't there because the word "infidel" wasn't in there. It's almost exhaustive.
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_5_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5750) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_5_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5750
>>69965578
>>69965824
>>
>>69966019
Thanks.
>>
>>69964607
>reverse image search
>zero results

uh oh.
>>
>>69965498

Go to the Hadith on this. This is after Mohamed has forbidden non-muslims from entering Mecca, resulting in a drop of funds from pagan pilgrimages.

So what does Allah tell your shithead prophet to do? Go out and make more Muslims (by the sword) or make the People of the Book: see Jews and Christians, pay the jizya.

The passage is very clear in its entire context, both historical and in the passage.

Who are Muslims commanded to fight?
Non-believers.
Why are they commanded to fight them?
For not believing in Islam.
Is it defensive in nature?
No. Look to Surah 9:30. Nasty people preaching their religion WITH THEIR MOUTHS. Allah can't have that.

And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allâh, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allâh. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allâh's Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!

and 9:31

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

9:32
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

I could keep going, Turkroach. Practice your lies elsewhere.
>>
I have. It doesn't have any mountains of foreskin. 0/10.
>>
File: kathir_dhimmah.jpg (2 MB, 1956x5092) Image search: [Google]
kathir_dhimmah.jpg
2 MB, 1956x5092
>>69966279
>>69965498
>>
>>69966104

Still pretty damn good desu senpai

Thanks for the dump.
>>
>>69966279
He's not my prophet I'm not Muslim. Read the thread before talking shit
>>
>>69966358
Thanks for the dump.
>>
>>69964607
Man that is a mindblowingly awful read. There must be some serious issues to translate Arabic into English because basically I feel like you could read Proverbs and get all of that in about 100 words rather than 3000 words of this stuff.
>>
>>69963296
I tried but the lecture is really shitty it reads like mixture of a bad novel and a voodoo spell

I actually enjoyed the bible the novel is less methodic
>>
>>69966358
Thanks for the informative bump instead of shit talking like that other retard.

There still are some language errors. Some of these words are represented also in Turkish. For example we translate them as "fight" but that does not mean exactly that. The closest word is fight, yes but not as swinging a sword. It is a word between fight and struggle.

Muslims have to see this book more symbolically just as Christians did. It is full of medieval shit as expected
>>
>>69966518

My apologies, I missed that comment of yours. And I apologize for my rudeness. Needless to say, I saw the flag and assumed, evidently incorrectly. I'm very used to typical Muslim response trying to reinterpret Surah 9:29 and the surrounding verses.

Regardless, I do disagree with the statement that it is dealing with any sort of rebellion, or at least is limited to rebellion or defensive actions.

The context expounded in the Hadith make this one of the most, if not the most, compelling command for offensive Jihad in the Koran, and it's specifically targeted at People of the Book.

And we see that this is the clear interpretation taken up by Mohamed's closest followers, starting with Abu Bakr.
>>
File: safsGD9.png (540 KB, 838x953) Image search: [Google]
safsGD9.png
540 KB, 838x953
Islam is a cancer to the world and needs to be eliminated.

Nothing about Islam is peaceful, it was created by conquering other countries and cultures.

It clearly states in their Quran, that they can kill someone that leaves Islam. That in itself should speak volumes.

It doesn't just end with violence, they actively go out and try to change political system to suit their ideology.

Islam is cancer and it needs to be actively fought.

Also Muhammad was a pedophile.
>>
>>69963296
>reading toilet paper
>>
>>69966990
Ironic, considering that one of the defenses Mohamed used as a proof of the holiness of the Koran was that is was such a perfect piece of poetry, and so well written, that is must be the revealed word of God.

Of course if you point out how shit it is, then the response is you have to read it in Arabic.

>>69967033
Except you can't really play around too much with interpretations.

1.) Shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (The Qur'an), explained in detail S 6.114

2.) And We have sent down on thee the Book making clear everything, and as a guidance and a mercy, and as good tidings to those who surrender. S. 16:89

3.) A Book whereof the Verses are explained in detail; A Qur'an in Arabic for people who know S. 41:3

The Koran clearly states its own clarity. Classical Muslim scholars, the best of them, all agree on the meaning of this Surah. As did those in Mohamed's time. It is a call to violence, plain and simple.
>>
File: image.jpg (607 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
607 KB, 1200x900
>>69963696
beautifully said fellow murican
>>
It reads like angry right wing talk show host Mark Levin wrote it. At least that is the voice I read the first chapter in, in my head.
>>
File: 1459178648326.jpg (267 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
1459178648326.jpg
267 KB, 1584x1584
>>69963296
>How many of you have read any of the Qur'an?
I have. I've also read:
>al Muwatta of Imam Mulik
>al Fawzahn's summary of Sharia
>Islamic Law and War by Khadduri
>al Shafi's Rizala
>Hadith collection of al Bukhari
>Reliance of the Traveller
And yes, I think Islam is a degenerate death cult of world dominance, commanded by God and His Prophet. Islam must spread, by Jihad or Hijra, untilt the dar al Harb is consumed by the dar al Islam.

Islam is a religion of conquest, not peace.
Unless you define peace as the complete destruction of all opposition, as the Quran does.
>>
>>69963296
Give it legit shot. Says god made people out of mud and realize its as dumb as you think it is.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.