[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The integration of blacks into american public schools is why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
The integration of blacks into american public schools is why american public schools went downhill.
>>
>>69962365
No, schools were doing well even after segregation ended. Nogs were illiterate as expected, but the whites still excelled. State testing fucked everything up.

The entire thing is now a pyramid scheme. States only care about the highest bids from textbook and testing companies, and not the education of students.
>>
>>69962365

if you look at education in poor rural white areas you may notice that the common denominator is stupidity and poverty
>>
Yeah, no shit.
>>
>>69962365
so you post a filipino kid ?
>>
>>69962712
bullshit. iq is genetic. teaching to tests doesn't ruin a kids intelligence. it means that there's less time to focus on shit like holocaust "education."

no educational program makes a kid dumber or smarter. they're born with a certain iq and they passively absorb information from peers and the home.

testing shows REAL iq. don't blame the tests
>>
File: tommy.jpg (104 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
tommy.jpg
104 KB, 564x820
>>69962365
Integration of blacks into American society is why America went downhill.
>>
File: 1458005547725.gif (29 KB, 276x315) Image search: [Google]
1458005547725.gif
29 KB, 276x315
>>69962881
>2016
>not knowing black iq stats
>>
>>69962365
>implying schools still arent segregated for the most part.
>>
>>69964201
they aren't. people who can pay shit tons of money get to separate themselves. everyone else is forced to interact with blacks, every other normal white is forced, daily, to obey the racial heirarchy where blacks are always victims even as they stab and threaten and rape whites, and they internalize their helplessness
>>
>>69962365
I think the blacks back in those days at least wanted to learn or try, now not so much, its more about thug life from what I see and hear.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.