[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't we have someone who wants to protect gun rights,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1450240309487.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450240309487.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
Why can't we have someone who wants to protect gun rights, control 3rd world immigration, be more aggressive with US trade deals and be an unabashed patriot without them speaking like a retarded 3rd grader?
>>
>>69962119
That's how a democracy works anon

When the lowest of the low get to vote theirs is most valuable because it's bought so easily
>>
>without them speaking like a retarded 3rd grader?

because 90% of americans wouldn't understand his speeches

I'm serious, Trump is so popular because he speaks in a way that even Jamal and co. understand. Being and acting smart is like being a leper in modern society.
>>
>>69962119
Because if he speaks any more intelligently it will fly over the heads of people more than it already does.
>>
>>69962291
This, if you want negros to swap, you can never act like ted cruz, reminds them of the math teacher than flunked them and not the cool gym teacher.
>>
>>69962291
Sure, I can understand that. But when he gets pressed on issues outside of very general policies he doesn't know anything. It's not just speaking to the lowest common denominator he also genuinely doesn't understand or have plans any deeper than what he says.

If he gets in he will ultimately get manipulated by his advisers and nothing will change.
>>
He's making his message accessible for everyone, it's a marketing strategy you fucking dip.
>>
>>69962681

Trump doesn't know shit about politics, hes a businesses man.
>>
>>69962119
>without them speaking like a retarded 3rd grader?

Because we have so many stupid mexican voters who NO HABLO INGLES?
>>
>>69962836
>hablan*
>>
>>69962793
You can talk when you another foot to the wall you're building. Get back to work Mexico.
>>
>>69963005

Prove me wrong Tyrone.

Or no wall for you.
>>
>>69962681
>But when he gets pressed on issues outside of very general policies he doesn't know anything.
And that doesn't mean a damn thing to the Lowest Common Denominator. As long as Trump keeps hammering in those soundbytes he'll have their support.
>>
>>69962119
I don't know. Wish I did.
>>
File: (You).png (272 KB, 511x374) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
272 KB, 511x374
>>69963084
>>
>>69962681
Why do people repeat this meme? His running most of his campaign completely by himself. There's a small circle of people, but Trump always has the final say. His new hire, Bob Dole, has already explicitly been stated to be merely a delegate man. Trump comes up with his own policies, speeches, etc.
>>
>>69962119
Hillary Clinton

She's a friend of Kissinger and has explicitly stated that Kissinger was her mentor, and Kissinger was an ultra competent neo-Con who btfo'd communism in South America
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
>>69962793
Not sure you'll be able to jump this one, Juan
>>
>>69962291
the thing is, Trump is extremely UNpopular. If he is indeed the nominee, he will be the most unpopular nominee in polling history.
>>
That's probably the biggest issue I have with Trump. Use some of those billions to purchase a fucking thesaurus, you goddamn mook. I want to hear a presidential hopeful talk like they are several orders of magnitude smarter than me, and this guy always sounds like he's running for 8th grade class president. I get that he's a successful businessman, so there is clearly some activity going on in that brain, so translate that to some scathing wit. Saying you're going to make huge deals and they'll be tremendous and Shillary is a liar loser isn't going to get you very fucking far in the general election.
>>
>>69963548
Trump is only that unpopular because of the maddening, unending blitz to destroy his character in the media, not because of what he's actually said. People who actually watch him without a biased filter or aggregator don't hate him nearly as much.
>>
>>69963445
>protect gun rights

Don't want another Clinton ban.
>>
>>69962119
because people that believe those are the most important political issues right now have the minds of third graders.
>>
File: 1457627667139.gif (493 KB, 259x188) Image search: [Google]
1457627667139.gif
493 KB, 259x188
>>69963326

nice try Ke'shawn

you only prove that you are as clueless as the niggers you claim to hate
>>
>>69962119

Because eloquent speeches are worth dick in the sideshow you call election. Look at Rubio, he killed it in the last debates he was before dropping out and it didn't do anything.
>>
>>69963950
Yeah but just like this apparent tactic of speaking unintelligently to reach the ignorant, the smear campaign works just as well with that same group. Dude has about only 35% of the Republican vote, and with all that #NeverTrump bullshit going around, and establishment conservatives straight up loathing him, I feel like Trump fans are blinding themselves to some harsh truths.He has a plurality, but he needs a majority to stand any chance. I'll be curious to see in the coming months how things shift.
>>
>>69964164
Then what are the most important political issues?
Please tell me.
>>
>>69962119
because he has to speak in such a way that gets the voters, dummy
>>
>>69964164
Go back to your crackhouse Jamal, we're not voting for Bernie so we can pay for your 2 years at community college.
>>
>>69964390
Rubio could have transformed into Cicero and it wouldn't have helped him. He's a goddamn dirty neocon spic and we don't like him. I don't care what he says.
>>
>>69963950
This. At face value, the deep hatred of him is understandable, but for every 5 or so walls or killing terrorist's family members, there's a kernel of nuanced, thought provoking truth I don't hear in a whole lot of places, stuff like bad trade deals or hedge fund managers paying far lower taxes for someone in their bracket.

While I'm not a supporter, I feel like I understand the Donald now, and I also understand how we got to the point where this man commands this level of political support. I have a pretty healthy respect for his tactics, especially the gaslighting (really helps to compensate the lack of policy platform). DESU I feel like we're knee-deep in a particularly angry Republican primary, home to the most easily manipulated bloc of the electorate, and that President Trump would basically be a centrist liberal who either can't or won't implement the most extreme of his strategies.
>>
>>69962119
>>69963741
>successfully conveys his political stances well enough that you know you support him
>has a history of success and generosity to prove his ability and humanity
>doesn't use big enough words, tho, so fuck him

That you place so much value on this doesn't reflect well on yourselves, you know?
>>
>>69962119
trump is the most based by far. I am Your master

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>69962557
So you're saying America is fucked beyond repair eh?
>>
>>69965014

>thinking he meant speaking in 'big words'

Desu, Trump's speech mannerisms are just stupid.

He literally advertises himself in many of them. Not to mention he repeats himself all the time.
>>
>>69965255
>literally advertises himself
That is what running for office entails, good job.

>he repeats himself all the time
Everyone does, you just notice Trump more because all the focus is on him.
>Kasich and "muh Ohio"/"I worked with Reagan"
>Bernie and "muh black people"/"muh college"
>Hillary and "muh Obama"/"I'm a woman"
>Cruz and policy-less smears/copying Trump
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.