[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be male >experience FEMALE pattern balding How can this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: female_baldness_phtvf.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
female_baldness_phtvf.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>be male
>experience FEMALE pattern balding

How can this be, if I weren't supposed to be born a female?
>>
>>69960217
the only pattern you need now is a series of gunshots to the head
>>
L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

Nofap and just as importantly stop getting cucked by the ShampJew

use water or natural oils
>>
>>69960217

>be mail
>not a little bitch with shit genetics

hahaha faggot
>>
>>69960217
>>
>>69960306
That was pretty guff for an Aussie post desu senpai.
4/10
>>
>>69960217
Can you grow a beard? If not, try a comb over. And if that doesn't work, just get in really good shape. Hair isn't everything.
>be me
>balding at 21 years old
>at least I have a beard
>>
>>69960306
>trying THIS hard
>>
>>69960217
It means you have inferior genetics anon, too bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>69960330
>>
>>69960306

Yeesh ..
>>
>>69960459
you think i'm kidding? i see one more retard with lipstick on and i'm going to go bloodsimple
>>
>>69960217
Just go full Heisenberg and shave it.
>>
>>69960647
I thought OP was kidding, you took him seriously and that's why you are being so edgy

he is probably a regular dude going bald and phrased in such a way to attract /pol/ users

you took the bait too hard
>>
>>69960863
no
i still have my hairline
but the middle part is starting to widen
this happens in females, not males
males start getting the widows peak with the crown balding
>>
BAY BE I WUS BORN DIS WAY!!!!!!
>>
>>69960760
This. Try shaving it or finding a hairstyle that can cover it up. I don't recommend long hair for men anyways.
>>
>>69960306
Britain yes!
>>
File: 1455947298422.jpg (124 KB, 857x656) Image search: [Google]
1455947298422.jpg
124 KB, 857x656
That's not female pattern baldness OP, you are just skipping the receding hairline part of it and going straight to George Costanza stage. That's common.
>>
>>69961668
>finding a hairstyle that can cover it up

Those always end up looking ridiculous. Sure, at first a little combover is fine, but as that bald spot grows, so does the combover until it develops into a joke. The transition happens slowly enough that the wearer doesn't notice even after he's sporting a sideways mullet.

Just shave that shit.
>>
quit meth
>>
Don't jerk off so much. Also don't shampoo as often. Voice of experience here.
>>
>>69960217
Perhaps same reason women with phantom pregnancies experience morning sickness and expanding stomachs, despite not actually being pregnant.
>>
>>69960217
Do you masturbate a lot anon?
>>
>>69962104
Is there any actual evidence of these causing baldness?
>>
>>69962403
>>69962104
Okay, what exactly is the relation between masturbation and balding?

I was born with a teste issue, had to have puberty induced via hormone injections at age 16 and I masturbate a few times a week... My scalp line is growing wider too. My hair was full and luscious before the injections too :( didn't even get a beard to show for it, just a shitty euro trash stubble that only grows on certain parts where a beard would normally be
>>
>>69962450
No. Actually baldness has something to do with too much testosterone iirc.

So jerk off more and exercise less.
>>
>>69962450
if anything, the fact that im pretty sedentary has more to do with it than anything. its starting to get to be summer again, so maybe i'll start venturing outside a little more.

though, the shampoo thing doesn't really matter nor the jerking off. your testosterone levels have a short term and a long term. fapping is short term. the shampoo would have to be something that i haven't used before or that i would be allergic or something that would be reversible.
>>
>>69960330
this desu
>2016
>Paying jews to damage your hair with shampoo, and again to repair it with conditioner
>>
>>69960217
>weren't supposed to be a female?

Unless we are bringing religion into this shit it stops at your genetic code. Y chromosome? Male. No Y chromosome? Female.

That is literally all there is to it. You weren't "meant" to be a female unless you have XX.

Show me a man with XX or a woman with XY and I'll discuss transsexual "my gender is wrong".

Everything else is literally a mental disorder.
>>
>>69963248
yes, my body may be male, but that doesn't mean my male brain isn't shaped as a female brain.
>>
>>69960330
This. I stopped using shampoo and conditioner at the end of last year. All I do is wash it under hot water using a comb.
My hair has never been healthier.
>>
>>69963558
Your brain isn't shaped differently it just doesn't work properly
>>
>>69963248
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
>>
>>69962871
Over masturbating fuck top your hormones. There is plenty of positive stories about slowing baldness with nofap. Me (24) included.
>>
>>69963691
there are studies that show that MtF's have different brain structures from males, and that its actually closer to that of anatomically correct females
>>
>>69963713
This Id be fine with. But 99% transition trannys are doing it absence of any actual medical tests of scientific support
>>
File: MFW.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
MFW.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>69960330
I have dandruff if I don't use my specialty head n shoulders... Feels bad man
>>
>>69960217
You dont get enough sun, faggot. Take vitamin D supplement
>>
>>69964505
That's because the soap dry out your skin.
Try a few weeks with just water, and make sure to comb your hair several times a day to get the dandruff out.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.