[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last voice of Canadian conservatism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
Tonight, Brad Wall was reelected in another landslide victory. The only person who is standing up to any further cucking of our country.

To the rest of my Canada /pol/bros, would you vote for him if he went federal?
>>
>>69959586

u must be fucking retarded or from alberta or just canadian. brad wall govt is a plague end of story. hes managed to pawn off whatever mining rights we had in sask to germany mainly butother countries are on the list. did i say pawn .. yes well for the amount profits made from ther shit dug from candadian soil, we see very very little in return .. have u been to a hospital lately? nice to see people sitting on the fucking dirty floor waiting to be treated, good guy that brad wall. lets talk roads, im willing to bet that africa has better roads than 90 percent of saskatchewan. good government brad wall anything else ?? well yes , lets talk education, the same province thatneeds a fucking green bench to teach kids how to make friends. another brilliant sask idea might i add, what else u want to know shit for brains ?
>>
dont forget the carbon capture cocksucker idea that cost 2 billion dollars, 2billion dollars and u have to hold a fucking radio-thon looking for money to build the first and only childrens hospital, a radio-thon 20 years running and u retard saskatchewan people still dont have enough saved, u must count as well as u pick your parliament. great idea thatco2 project though, even better if it worked
>>
are u sure u arent retarded ?
>>
whatever Donald will fart and you guys will send weed man back to the chalet
>>
>>69962298

its no wonder the world has gone to shit u cant even speak fucking english, dont worry about trump will still give u a job
>>
>>69959586
He looks like a Cuck. And he publicly denounced trump. Fuck off leaf
>>
>>69962668

hes king douche but the province likes their men that way
>>
>>69961473

>pawning off ressource right to foreigners

Still brings in a steady cash flow. Better than nothing, and considering Sask.'s sparse development and low population, without pawning it off to foreigners it would in fact be nothing.

>shit hospitals
All public works are shit.

>shit roads
Low population density areas always have shit roads.

I know nothing about Brad Wall, but you are clearly an idiot.
>>
>>69963945

u really are a moron id llik myself if i were as smart as u
>>
>>69963945

cashflow for who - healthcare coud be fixed with a few phonecalls - roads are my specialty actually and again low vs high density doesnt mean shit when u dont spend money on them to begin with ((((BAND-aid solutions))))))
>>
Did he cry at the podium i wonder? He looks like the type of puss to cry.
>>
Saskatchewan expat here. I had the luck to meet him in this last December. Amazing guy, and i recommend you look at Saskatchewans social and economic records. The man is a hero. Hes also the first one to say that refugees should be filtered after the Paris attacks
>>
>>69965126

cool story bro im from pol and too once upon a time
>>
observe friends, leafs in their natural habitat. Fluttering helplessly as the wind slaps them down to the ground.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.