[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kremlin Blasts Panama Papers As Putinophobic ‘Attack’ On
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10
File: 13465_5_screenshot.png (18 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
13465_5_screenshot.png
18 KB, 604x618
>“It’s obvious the main aim of this dump is our president in the context of parliamentary elections and, in the longer term, presidential elections... It’s obvious the barbs of this attack are directed against our country and, personally, against our president,” Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Monday, the RBC news website reported.
>“The degree of Putinophobia has reached such a level that you’re just not allowed to say good things about Russia or about Russia’s successes. The bad things — that you have to talk about,” Peskov said.
>“There is a lot of journalism which does not have journalism as its main aim. Many of their representatives are former employees of the State Department, the CIA and other intelligence services,” Peskov said, according to RBC.
http://www.ibtimes.com/kremlin-blasts-panama-papers-putinophobic-attack-russia-orchestrated-cia-2347912

Out of the hundreds of people exposed what makes Russia think the were singled out?
>>
>>69959214
Its true in part. There has been an attack of Putin and Russia going on in the media for some time now. When is the last time you heard a good news story about Putin or Russia in you MSM
>>
File: Capture.png (655 KB, 739x573) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
655 KB, 739x573
>>69960027
>When is the last time you heard a good news story about Putin or Russia in you MSM
Last week
>>
>>69959214
Soros blamed Putin for Europe's evil two weeks ago.

We already exposed their mechanics and institutions, they are just pointing fingers.

At the end of the day if they were indeed the responsible, why keep continuing his "policies". Isn't Russia the enemy? Why follow their orders now that is public?

The only leaks I trust is CABLE leaks, and HILLARY.

Soros appear in both funding the globalism and racemixing, including buying the DOP. And the Koch brothers buying the GOP.
>>
>>69959214
>Out of the hundreds of people exposed what makes Russia think the were singled out?
They aren't getting high on their own propaganda supply. Putin will deny and pepper his repeated denials with active measures, and do it regardless of the circumstance. No one should take offence or be surprised; his public policy is a telenovela.
>>
>>69959214
>Out of the hundreds of people exposed what makes Russia think the were singled out?

probably the fact that all the news outlets who published something about the papers ran with a headline like
>PUTIN IMPLICATED IN GLOBAL MONEY LAUNDERIGN SCHEME
>CLOSE FRIENDS OF RUSSIAN PRESIDENT LINKED TO TAX EVASION NETWORK
>>
>>69959214
>A massive 2 billion dollar money laundering scheme that reveals Putin's wealth.
>the $2bn offshore trail that leads to Vladimir Putin
>it's just 2 men that close to putin who laundered
uh?
>>
File: 07b.jpg (84 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
07b.jpg
84 KB, 306x306
>>69959214
The more corrupted and hated by the population goverment is, the more paranoidal it becomes. Peskov throwing tantrums over literally every single thing just proves further how unstable and scared of any negativity P*tin's regime is.
Olgino shills may circlejerk each other about le great Russia as much as they want, but you can't really do much when your employers are hysterical retards.
>>
>>69961440
sergej please answer me some questions about public opinion of russians
all we get in media is shit about
>the heroic pussy riot activists defy putin once again!

please tell me
what does the majority of russians think about
>crimea
>donbass separatists
>putin himself
>united russia party in general

also what other parties exist?
i only know about sjuganov but i think his party is just a ussr nostalgia meme
>>
>>69960773
>probably the fact that all the news outlets who published something about the papers ran with a headline like
>PUTIN IMPLICATED IN GLOBAL MONEY LAUNDERIGN SCHEME
>CLOSE FRIENDS OF RUSSIAN PRESIDENT LINKED TO TAX EVASION NETWORK

This quite honestly

I would love to get a breakdown of news coverage with Putin's name mentioned
vs
news coverage when Obama's name is mentioned and what type of report it is.

I bet you don't get reports of Putin with puppies or giving hugs to retarded immigrants like you do with Obama in the media. You just know that its going to be bad news when you hear Putin's name.
>>
>>69962063
>crimea
Ukraine made Crimea into autonomous republic just to fuck with it but it allowed Crimea to separate from Ukraine
all little green men stuff is bullshit because Russia is allowed to have 40k of military personell in Crimea
you can't legaly dig under it, only thing you can do is put finger in your ear and go "lalala it didn't happen"
>donbass separatists
i don't know if we send troops here intentionaly but i personaly know people who went here just to fight in war
>putin himself
"If not Putin, who?" meme is real
>>
>>69959214

Let's have a look at the ranking, shall we?

1. UK with Guernsey,Jersey und Isle of Man
ca. 45.000 firms ( 10,7 x Rossia)

2. Switzerland with Liechtenstein (ca. 70% german owners)*
ca. 41.000 firms (9,8 x Rossia)

3. Hongkong + Macao(China) ( 60% Chinese + 30 % Brits)*
ca. 38.000 Firmen (9 x Rossia)

3. USA with Bahamas and Panama (ca. 80% US-owners)*
ca. 24.000 firms ( 5,7 x Rossia)

4. Luxemburg (ca. 65% Germans)*
ca. 11.000 firms ( 2,6 x Rossia)

5. Arab Emirates
ca. 7.300 firms ( 1,8 x Rossia)

6. Uruguay
ca. 4.900 firms ( 1,2 x Rossia)

7. Rossia
ca. 4.200 firms

8. Singspore (ca. 30% Brits, 30% Chinese, 20% German)*
ca. 4100 firms ( 0,97 x Rossia)

*carefull estimate of ownership based on given data.

Notice something? Rossia isn't anywhere near the top, yet they make the headlines in the news. Bad Putin and frends, muhuhuuuuu.
>>
jesus so much jew astroturf in this bith!
>>
>>69962063
>crimea
Most Russians don't really care about it. It was seen as some sort of holy place for the "russian world" back in the 2013, but now people are mostly indifferent.
I also remember speaking with locals in Anapa (one of our southern resort cities) in 2013 and they were full of patriotism and hope for the future. Then, in 2014 these same people whined about being taxed to death and working on the brink of bankruptcy.
>donbass separatists
Almost the same as with crimea. Russians considered them brave heroes who went fighting against nazis from western Ukraine, but Donbass crisis kept being in status quo so people got tired from it and switched to something more "actio-ny"
The most interesting thing is how suddenly our opinion on this whole conflict has changed. In 2013 general opinion was "We must help our brothers from Donbass as much as we can", then it switched to "Fuck off coalniggers, we may still support you, but Russians don't owe you anything"
>putin himself
Mostly seen as a corrupted piece of shit before Ukraine crisis, he suddenly became a hero afterwards. His popularity now depends entirely on him playing the "strong militaristic leader" card, that's why post-2013 Russia is much more interventionist.
Hated as usual. Even P*tin tries to distance himself from it as much as possible. Well, you can't really except much love for a party which nicknamed among the people as "Пapтия жyликoв и вopoв" (lit. The Party of Liars and Thieves)
>also what other parties exist?
Besides United Russia the only two "noticable" parties are "Communist Party of Russia" which gets its popularity from USSR nostalgia, and "Liberal-Democratic party of Russia" of Vladimir Zhirinovskiy, who can be best described as Russian Trump.
>>
>>69964335
What is the coverage of this like in your national media Swissbro, seeing as Switzerland seems to have quiet a lot involved by those figures you gave.
>>
>>69960027
>When is the last time you heard a good news story about Putin or Russia in you MSM
When Russia is fighting proxy wars and annexing territory left and right while trying to rebuild the political influence of the Soviet Union, there's not exactly much good coming out of the Kremlin.
>>
>>69959214
This reaction was totally predictable.
>>
>>69964335
Last headline I read was all about Iceland's prime minister...
>>
>>69964871
Much the same as the US is doing in different ways but our media here in Ireland and more so British media which is basically our media too ALWAYS show Putin and Russia in a bad light. Even when America is up to its neck in a foreign war the country and its president is show in a positive light.

This was shown recently and many others like it.

https://youtu.be/s3ZqTv1S9fQ
>>
>>69959214
Deny.

Blame others.

Remain adamant in your denial.
>>
>>69964741
>What is the coverage of this like in your national media Swissbro, seeing as Switzerland seems to have quiet a lot involved by those figures you gave.
Nothing extraordinary. Same shill news as anywhere else too so far. Other than that, it's pretty quiet. Our banks got punished already, but that was phase 1. We're in phase 2 or 3 now.

Panama papers are just the final move to cement the US tax heavens anyways. First the US has forced the rest of the world to disclosure of bank/tax secrecy, yet didn't enforce same regulations themself. All while turning four States into true tax heavens for international captial...
>>
>>69965480
>Much the same as the US is doing in different ways
>Proceeds to not explain a damn thing
You know very well how destructively Putin is behaving in Eastern Europe and are just throwing "whataboutisms" around. Grow up. Live in the real world.
>>
>>69965329
>Last headline I read was all about Iceland's prime minister...
Meh.. that's just a minor happening at the sideline. Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>69960773

they did the same thing with the chink pres tho.
>>
>>69964129
>>69964700
thank you for information
>>
File: 436z3h42.png (83 KB, 552x405) Image search: [Google]
436z3h42.png
83 KB, 552x405
>Panama papers. Plenty of data with lots of names. Maybe your name is there too, but we wont tell you (yet).
>Better bring my money to some new, safer tax heaven.
>Hello Delaware/Nevada/...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-27/the-world-s-favorite-new-tax-haven-is-the-united-states

>How ironic—no, how perverse—that the USA, which has been so sanctimonious in its condemnation of Swiss banks, has become the banking secrecy jurisdiction du jour...
>...That ‘giant sucking sound’ you hear? It is the sound of money rushing to the USA.
>>
>>69959214
>what makes Russia think the were singled out?

Because this current government is salivating at the idea of war with Russia, and has members of the government and CIA running the media, and it's true.
>>
>>69965770
SQUARE FLAG
Q
U
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>69962063
>crimea
Well done.
>donbass separatists
Wish for a peaceful resolution ASAP to limit the casualties, but I'm rooting for the separatists, of course. Godspeed them.
>putin himself
Suspicious manlet, very, very likely a theiving bastard, but I'm not sure. Although I'm satisfied as long as we have a working army, new guns, and get clay so his tricks obviously work on me.
There's a huge degree of skepticism towards everyone in the government. You can reasonably expect them all to be corrupt cunts bent on stealing as much of the budget as possible. There's also doubt of their competence, especially in the field of economics, seeing as the folks in charge all come from a single university.

Other parties exist, but they are either pants on head or same shit under different brand.
>>
>>69965759
What I'm talking about is regime change in countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt and others with US backing and involvement in one way or another. Its not a "whataboutism". No its not annexing but it is like it in a different way. You want a puppet government so you can control its affairs. Control being the common thread.
>>
File: 1426896764126.jpg (66 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
1426896764126.jpg
66 KB, 956x631
>>
>>69966409
Oh but you see, all those regime changes are in fact for the good of the people. You wouldn't deny that a tyrranical dictator is a bad thing, so removing him must be a good thing.
>>
HELLO WHERE ARE THE PROOFS
>>
>>69966409
>regime change in countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt

afghanistan and libya dont even have a functional government at this point, and i seriously doubt that america has much control in these countries.

egypt, i am not sure. the initial arab spring meme revolt resulted in muslim shittery, i doubt that was america's work. even if it was - the military put an end to that, and now al sisi is in power and he's abandoning the countrys former US-alignment in favor of russian alignment.
>>
>>69965759
The real world isnt your one-dimensional blue pilled delusion. Russia is no better or worse than the USgov, are you new here?
>>
>>69966280
Which university do they all come from? Moscow State?
>>
>>69960027
a lot of articles are passively good about Putin desu.
>"How Putin outsmarted the west in Syria"
>"Putin biggest person to thank in making the Iran deal go through"
and such things are common, they aren't direct propaganda praise like Russian media, but they are hardly overly negative on Putin unless its somewhat justifiable.

Putin is corrupt when it comes to money, I think most Russians would even admit that. That doesn't mean he has no good parts, just he isn't God like Russian media says.
>>
>>69966846
I'm not here to bash America, I'm trying to get info on how things are reported in the media outside my own country. You are as susceptible to propaganda by your own media as Russian people are to theirs. You might not believe you are, but fact that you think America does no wrong might suggest otherwise.
>>
>>69959214
>CIA "Attack" on Russia
>Implicates more members of Ukrainian government than Russian government
>Implicates the king of Saudi Arabia
If I'm the CIA don't I have a vested interest in making sure that these people look good? It would just be fucking dumb to try to make the fragile democracy buffer against Russia and my single largest oil supplier look corrupt.

Putin pls.
>>
>>69967203
Thanks anon, just trying to get a view of other countries reporting.
>>
>>69967326
>but fact that you think America does no wrong might suggest otherwise.
No one ever said that, they just think your statements are stupid and exaggerated.

thats why they are challenging you, not because they think the US Gov isn't evil. The average person here is a Trump supporter for a reason.

You just showed your irrational Russiabooism a little too strongly and people found it in poor taste.
>>
>>69966280
>>69965318
>>69964700

What's the public's general view of china there? Do you see them as an ally?

If the US and China went to war, and russia HAD to join, who would they join?

This shit keeps me up at night.
>>
>>69967374
Everyone in Saudi Arabia's elite is corrupt and this comes as no surprise to anyone, they will continue on trucking as always

The US wants Ukraine on the warpath with Russia and the current government isn't getting there fast enough so they want to take out the heads and reshuffle so that someone more closely linked to the US can start the fire

http://www.socialmatter.net/2016/03/22/the-american-colonial-office/
>>
>>69967326
dude i think america royally fucked up ~80% of their foreign policy projects in the recent past.

i just dont see how libya and egypt were us backed 'regime changes'

egypt was a meme revolution followed by a military coup

libya i still dont understand desu. no idea why the fuck US and france suddenly wanted gaddafi dead.
but they went in, destroyed the government, and fucked right back off, leaving the country to collapse. now it's a warzone.

when i think 'regime change' i think iran in the 50s, when america deposed mossadegh and reinstated the shah's regime, who then was a loyal subject to america for 20 years.

i dont see egypt or libya being loyal subjects to america right now. not even close.
>>
>>69967609
Fair enough, that isn't what I intended. I just wanted to get opinions. Being in Ireland we get British media and news reports and they definitely have a go a Putin like no other leader. I'm not a Putin fanboy bout the media bias is very noticeable here.
>>
>>69967869
The email identifies French President Nicholas Sarkozy as leading the attack on Libya with five specific purposes in mind: to obtain Libyan oil, ensure French influence in the region, increase Sarkozy’s reputation domestically, assert French military power, and to prevent Gaddafi’s influence in what is considered “Francophone Africa.”

Most astounding is the lengthy section delineating the huge threat that Gaddafi’s gold and silver reserves, estimated at “143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver,” posed to the French franc (CFA) circulating as a prime African currency. In place of the noble sounding “Responsibility to Protect” (R2P) doctrine fed to the public, there is this “confidential” explanation of what was really driving the war [emphasis mine]:

This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French franc (CFA).

cont
>>
>>69967869
(Source Comment: According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy’s decision to commit France to the attack on Libya.)

Though this internal email aims to summarize the motivating factors driving France’s (and by implication NATO’s) intervention in Libya, it is interesting to note that saving civilian lives is conspicuously absent from the briefing.

Instead, the great fear reported is that Libya might lead North Africa into a high degree of economic independence with a new pan-African currency.

French intelligence “discovered” a Libyan initiative to freely compete with European currency through a local alternative, and this had to be subverted through military aggression.
>>
>>69967179
It's called Higher School of Economics, and the absolute majority if not actually all of our economists in the government are its alumni. There's been talk of conspiracy, clique, and circlejerk for a while now. They're all interventionalists, I think, although people argue that their interventions are all wrong.
>>
>>69968417
>>69968473

thats some nice information
thanks man
got any source where i can read up on more detais?
>>
>>69962597
Why would US media report on Putin with puppies? US media is going to report on every little move Obama makes, whereas they are going to only report on the big things that Putin does.
>>
>>69970426
Its all over the internet at this stage but the original source was a email to Hilary Clinton I think. Go to wikileaks and search "France’s client and Qaddafi’s gold"
>>
>>69970537
I was kind of talking about my own media and media outside Russia and the US. We still get the Obama puppy style reports here but not Putin ones. How are they relevant to us here only to paint a picture of good and evil really. That's what I think anyway. Not that I care but its noticeable.
>>
>>69971233
Oh, that makes sense, then. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to flag.
>>
File: BRIC.jpg (105 KB, 881x881) Image search: [Google]
BRIC.jpg
105 KB, 881x881
>>69967708

first option, not join, it'll fizzle... if they HAD to join it'd be world war, nukes flying, end of humanity etc.

even a small skirmish in naval waters would lead to larger problems. an end to the economic relationship between american/china would leave millions of china factory workers without pay and without food, crime and civil war for them... and also respectively shortage of cheap goods in america, bank runs, possible civil war there also.
>>
>>69967869

Qaddafi has never been good to the West. Always supporting terrorism. Funded the IRA through arms smuggling. Always working on projects against US interests in Africa. Qaddafi has been wanted out for a long time but the opportunity never presented itself because the population of Libya used to love him for his bullshit.
>>
>>69960027
you don't answer the question ruski
>>
>>69964335
swiss defending russian money laundering
KEK
>>
THE JEWS HAVE THE PROOF AND THAY COLLUDE WITH SOROS AND THE ILLUMINATIS
>>
File: monfrere.gif (261 KB, 488x750) Image search: [Google]
monfrere.gif
261 KB, 488x750
>>69972752
of course russia feels singled out, it's a foreign media attack centering around his inner circle. while nothing illegal will come of it, the western-loving russians will have ammo for their upcoming parliamentary elections.
>>
kek libya was france and UK
those lies
>>
>>69960957

Putin is the wealthiest man in the world. Probably has well over 100 billion. This leak does not reveal his wealth, but rather, the wealth of those close to him. 2 billion is nothing to him.
>>
>>69972744

yes and now Europe has an unstoppable flood of niggers and terrorists and half of Libya is occupied either by Al-Qeda or the radical African wing of the Muslim brotherhood, while Boko Haram controls territory the size of Western Europe in Nigeria and Mali. It was a royal fuck up that will haunt American foreign policy for at least 50 years.
>>
>>69967708
>Do you see them as an ally?
Not really. Our government tries to push "China is our friend against ebul America" agenda, but even most patriotic Russians find it hard to believe in.
Silent majority agrees that the Chinese just pretend to be our friends to get free shit from Russia and colonize Siberia without raising suspicion.
>>
>>69973382
>he said, based on fucking nothing

Putin is actually secretly worth 6 gorillion. He earned it by personally operating the chambers during the shoah.
>>
>>69967869

They wanted Gaddafi dead because he was challenging the authority of the US dollar and wanted to create the gold African dinar and not accept US currency for oil
>>
>>69973567

Listen don;t make me bring gorilla warfare into this.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russias-former-largest-foreign-investor-putin-is-worth-200-billion-2015-2
>>
>>69973649
>Bill Browder

You dumb fucking nigger.
>>
>>69973683
>>69973683

Listen, racist goy, he's telling the truth.
>>
>>69973603
The same as Saddam wanted to sell oil in a different currency. Didn't work out too well for him either.
>>
>>69973649
>believing Putin could hide more than triple the fortune of Bill Gates when his allies can't even hide 1% of that
>believing a hedge fund manager butthurt his Russia deals didn't work
>being this stupid
>>
>>69973529

they could easily "pull a crimea" on russia and take siberian clay.
>>
>>69973567
>>69973567
The BBC Panorama documentary I posted earlier in the thread put Putin on about 40 Billion.
>>
>>69973841

Do you legitimately believe that Putin isn't corrupt? I like Putin personally, but denying he is a corrupt businessman with special interests is idiocy. His salary is not much, but he has a watch collection valued at over $700,000. Do you even know who his son in law is and the wealth he has amassed? You think that is coincidence? You're so naive lol.

Also

>Thinking Bill Gates is the wealthiest man on Earth

top kek

You realize that Gaddafi was worth twice as much before his death right? You really think the richest people in the world report their wealth? What do you think shell corporations and tax havens are for? Stupid fucking goy burger.
>>
>>69973753

Broweder is a shady jew banker who got kicked out by Putin, and now he's some kind of ebin human rights activist.

This is the origin story at the core of a relentless campaign Bill Browder has spearheaded over the past six years to tighten Western sanctions against Russia. In public appearances, news articles (“The Kremlin threatened to kill me”, “Why I fear for my life”), a memoir, and on a dedicated website, the founder and CEO of Hermitage Capital Management has cultivated official support from London to Washington with astonishing results. In 2012, Congress passed the Magnitsky Act—named after Sergei Magnitsky, the deceased Browder employee—which bans those who benefited from the alleged tax fraud from entering the United States or using its banks.

Browder’s lawyers have fought for nearly two years to keep their client from being cross-examined. For the defense, such elusive behavior raises a fair question: If Browder was indeed the victim of persecution in Russia and has enlisted the U.S. justice system to right the balance, why is he so reluctant to offer his sworn testimony in an American courtroom?

Katsyv’s lawyers say the government has acknowledged that Browder was the main source of its allegations and is now avoiding a hostile cross-examination that would test the veracity of his allegations. “In any media space where Browder has promulgated his story, there is no one who would ask the kind of concrete, pointed questions he would need to answer without contradicting his previous statements,” Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer representing Katsyv, told me. “How can a person who does not pay taxes [in the U.S.] have this kind of influence?”

https://newrepublic.com/article/126760/fighting-putin-doesnt-make-saint
>>
It kind of worries me that Putin is way wealthier than Trump. I mean, I know Trump can razzle dazzle a bunch of sloppy fucking EU clowns with mustard stains on their shirts, bumbling around trying to be like a knock-off U.S. but not really committing to it. Those people will be pushovers for Trump. But Trump respects wealth. He might respect wealth more than any one single trait. Putin might be the alpha in that situation.
>>
>>69974191

Putin's sons in law are Jewish and Korean.

checkmate
>>
>>69974411

Vladimir Putin's elder daughter, Maria, has kept out of the spotlight even more than her sister. Reuters was unable to find any recent, confirmed photographs of Maria.

Born on Apr. 28, 1985, Maria studied biology at St. Petersburg University and medicine at Moscow State University.

According to Russian and Western media reports, she married a Dutch businessman called Jorrit Joost Faassen. Some reports claimed she lived in the Netherlands for a while, but this could not be confirmed.

Earlier this year, Putin said both his daughters were living in Moscow, but gave no further details.

Maria now uses the surname Faassen, and under that name she is pursuing a biomedical career specialising in the endocrine system, which controls the body's hormones, according to academic listings and publications.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/10/reuters-america-putins-older-daughter-a-specialist-in-biomedical-science.html
>>
>>69974058
>Do you legitimately believe that Putin isn't corrupt?

I don't think there is a leader on earth who isn't corrupt. I just don't see why people get all butthurt about Putin. Despite the decades of efforts of the global media, all they've managed to drum up is circumstance and innuendo. In this thread I've heard he's worth $2 billion, $40 billion, $100 billion and $200 billion. That just tells me you're just making stuff up and no one has any fucking clue. All we know concretely is "he has an expensive watch and rich friends"

I also think people underestimate Putin by presuming he's basely corrupt. All indications are that he's a dogmatic nationalist. If he actually cared about this vast fortune that he's hidden in the west, why did he take Crimea? Even if it exists, the odds of repatriating it during his lifetime is essentially zero now. I think Western intelligence actually made your mistake and assumed he wouldn't act after the Ukrainian revolution because they thought he was in it for the money and, thus, thought they had leverage. Putin was probably happy to let this belief persist, because it gave him freedom to act in a way that no one predicted.

>You realize that Gaddafi was worth twice as much before his death right?
>he said, based on fucking nothing
>>
>>69974319
I think that there is an all effort at the moment to undermine Putin's authority. All these reports of shady dealings will only continue and snowball. They might not be reported as much in Russia as they are outside but with modern media everything will eventually trickle through to the Russian people. When sanctions start to effect the everyday life of Russians unrest will follow. Its just leaking information to try to get him out.
>>
>>69974847

Its fucking ridiculous why does Putin need to fucking hoard wealth when of his daughters are married of to billionaires anyway.

He doesn't fucking need money when he's basically president for life. The only reasons I see for him owning massive ammounts of money is to bribe his own inner circle and keep them loyal and to fund re-armament and bribing Western officials and bankers
>>
File: proofs future.png (291 KB, 462x600) Image search: [Google]
proofs future.png
291 KB, 462x600
>Putin is clearly not on the list
>fucking P O R O S H E N KO is found to be there during the EU vote in Netherlands
I still fail to understand how this hurts Kremlin in any way and why are they so upset.
>>
>>69975082

That billionaire is Jewish.

And his other daughter married a South Korean lol
>>
>>69975082
Indeed.
When you control the state of Russia, your income is $2 Trillion per year.
>>
>>69975255

Reuters has also learned that earlier this year Katerina, 29, described herself as the “spouse” of Kirill Shamalov, son of Nikolai Shamalov, a longtime friend of the president. Shamalov senior is a shareholder in Bank Rossiya, which U.S. officials have described as the personal bank of the Russian elite.

As husband and wife, Kirill and Katerina would have corporate holdings worth about $2 billion, according to estimates provided to Reuters by financial analysts. That wealth stems mainly from a large publicly disclosed stake in a major gas and petrochemical company that Kirill acquired from Gennady Timchenko, another longtime friend of Putin.

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/russia-capitalism-daughters/

The youngest one is married to a jew. I don't know where you got the Korean from.
>>
>>69966846
The goal in Libya was destabilization. It's a gateway for Africans to pour into Europe. How fucking new are you?

They say shilling isn't real, but whenever Russia is mentioned we get bluepilled cuckservatives who love dying for Israel out of nowhere.
>>
>>69967203
>iran deal
>good
>>
>>69961440
I love you. Youre a lion among the sheeps.
>>
>>69975362

It's a well known fact, dumb ass

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html
>>
>>69975788

Are you fucking kidding me? I just posted the reuters source from 2015 that says she's the one that's married to the banker jew. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>69959214
>not realizing the papers were released as a part of a conspracy by Real Madrid FC to destroy Barcelona FC!!
Poor Messi.
This is the biggest happening in decades and the shills are doing everything to kill this.
>>
>>69975882

He has two daughters. Don't cry because you got owned.
>>
>>69976157

- Your Source

The assertion that Yekaterina is to marry – made by an authoritative South Korean newspaper – threatens to undermine the Russian prime minister's painstaking efforts to keep his own personal life and that of his two daughters out of the limelight.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html

- My source

As husband and wife, Kirill and Katerina would have corporate holdings worth about $2 billion, according to estimates provided to Reuters by financial analysts. That wealth stems mainly from a large publicly disclosed stake in a major gas and petrochemical company that Kirill acquired from Gennady Timchenko, another longtime friend of Putin.

Both Yekaterina. Mine is from 2015. Get rekt faggot.
>>
>>69976300

>Le savior of the white race xD !!!!
>Daughters marry non whites and he's a corrupt businessman who doesn't care about race

Enjoy your dying faggot anglo race.
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>69975882
>Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>69976428

> I'm an angry self hating shitskin
>>
>>69959214
>Kremlin Blasts Panama Papers
The Kremlin has attacked the reporting of documents

Now, that is some dishonest reporting. Kremlin is right. Putin had some billions there, sure, but why does the press make such a big deal?

Puutin's corruption has little effect on the US. A responsible press would focus on all the domestic people avoiding taxes and commiting crimes. Instrad they go: "Look, Putin!"

I give not one fuck. However, the fuckers in Finland and the EU who have been breaking the law would deserve a public lynching in our press.
>>
File: 1458110958655.png (46 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
1458110958655.png
46 KB, 960x620
>>69976479
>>
>>69959214
putinophobia is pedophiliophobia
>>
>>69976627

>I'm a white spineless faggot who doesn't have the courage to do anything great so come online to cry about how white women reject me and complain about interracial births being at an all time high

Daily reminder that whites will be minorities in a few decades.
>>
>>69976833

> I'm projecting my failures and insecurities and being an all round butthurt little faggot.
>>
why no lynching in Russia?
>>
>>69976902

Calm down frantic sally. Why are you so angry? Is it because the white race is dying?
>>
>>69960027
He is right
>>
>>69960027
>7 years as USA Ragdoll
> nearly 20 years as Great dictatorship of KGB
>>
>>69959214
>Putinophobia
russophobic.jpg
>>
>>69976964

You really overstimate the loyalty some white people have toward their race. I'm from Quebec and I could give a fuck if the anglo meme race kills itself as long as my own community does allright even if it includes some niggers. 90% of whites aren't worth saving or caring about since they are pathological cucks. .
>>
>>69977427

>>69977427

A

FUCKING

FROG
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.