[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for all the /pol/ liberal nu-males: how would you solve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16
File: black community.jpg (356 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
black community.jpg
356 KB, 1800x1200
Question for all the /pol/ liberal nu-males: how would you solve the nigger problem?

>hard mode: no gibmedat programs and shieet
>>
File: 1413496029532.jpg (21 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1413496029532.jpg
21 KB, 472x472
reform the prison system
increase education spending in low income areas
decriminalize drugs
>>
>>69958933
legalize the sale of most drugs and let most people carry guns
>>
Give them weed and white women.
>>
File: 1457330065532.jpg (54 KB, 471x467) Image search: [Google]
1457330065532.jpg
54 KB, 471x467
>>69958933
Mandatory boarding school for all inner city "youth." On demand access (as in same day, no questions asked) to cheap/free abortions for all women in "high crime" (black) areas. Make gun stores/owners liable for any crimes committed by their customers less than 9 months after sale (basically will create an incentive not to sell to niggers).
>>
File: .jpg (4 KB, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4 KB, 210x194
>>69958933
reform the prison system into a gas chamber system
>>
extermination
>>
>>69959186
Zyklon B
>>
Increase cultural ties and community by dumping them all off in Africa.
>>
>>69958933
>legalize all drugs 100%
>let China start producing meth and crack
>sold at every Walmart and KFC in the countr
>food stamps accepted

Wait six months till they're all dead of overdose or melamine poisoning.
>>
File: 1399934652234.gif (162 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1399934652234.gif
162 KB, 320x272
>>69958933
I'd probably develop a viral abortion that is transmitted via mosquito or some other pest that predominately populates low income neighborhoods in the southern US, Brazil, and Central America. I'd call it Zika virus
>>
>>69959172
why not just ban niggers from owning guns and leave the gun stores alone you fucking hippy
>>
File: 1456874085872.jpg (73 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1456874085872.jpg
73 KB, 604x453
>>69959004
Prison system is fine as is, no one is currently in jail on a "Being caught with weed" charge, they are there because they've had so many priors that getting caught with weed is what finally pushed them past the already too forgiving line. Low income areas have some of the highest government funding, especially black schools, niggers are just too stupid. Drug legalization really won't fix a thing, though weed should be legal.

Honestly, there is only one way to fix this, and it's for the Administration to openly call out this problem as exactly what it is, pure unadulterated niggatry. It needs to be put an end to by force, rather than tip toeing around because of fears of being "racist"
>>
File: 1456854266019.jpg (207 KB, 469x740) Image search: [Google]
1456854266019.jpg
207 KB, 469x740
>>69959337
>implying that would be at all constitutional
Dude I'm trying to be realistic here. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>69959290
hmmm this sounds....like it might work
>>
>>69958933
Not a liberal but, dig:
I would honestly give them Alabama, Mississippi and half of Georgia.
They want to walk around naked in there or build Communism, whatever.
They want to live among humans, or set one toe over the border, that's fine as long as they behave.
>>
>>69959290
how about an infertility pathogen? spread it through fruit
>>
>>69959404
Ya, the funding for the inner city is insane. The real issue is that the kids have no drive to learn. In front of a class of white kids, a teacher can tell them to settle down and they actually will. Niggers laugh back.

They think books are "too white". They blame every failure they have on racism. They riot when one of theirs is shot for attacking the police. How can we fix these animals?
>>
>>69959457
I like that idea, but I doubt you could pen them in for long.
>>
>>69959290

They tried that already, it's called crack cocaine.
>>
File: 1459480097781.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1459480097781.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>69959004
Economist here. Just so you know, despite a 500% growth in the budget of the Department of Education, test scores have not gone up, especially in nig nog areas. Also, a majority of the spending goes to higher education as well, where niggers fail out of.

Second, the old "just throw money it" approach doesn't work here. You could build a whole new school, with the latest technologies, world class teachers BUT... how will you get the nogs to show up? How will you get them to abandon their ghetto culture? That is where most economists are today. But we don't deal with nig culture, just the money and data aspect.

>reform the prison system
Indeed. More private prisons to keep nigs off the street and in jail! This is government spending I can get behind.

>decriminalize drugs
As long as it keeps the nigs shooting up and smoking in their cardboard box homes where they won't harm anyone, then yes.
>>
>>69958933
not a liberal but I think giving them large swathes of territory with shacks like in District 9 would work no niggers allowed out of nigger zones, they'd take care of the problem themselves within no more than 3 years
>>
>>69959874
>if i call myself an economist people will believe my lies
>>
Apartheid.
>>
>>69958933

Kill every ghetto black person
>>
>>69958933
Somehow re-establish the black nuclear family by finding a way to stop nigger bucks from committing felonies when they are 16 and prevent sheboons from getting pregnant at 14.
>>
>>69960133
Nigger
>>
>>69960133
>I've been called out and can't compete with someone who studies the data every day.
Fake, real, doesn't matter. The facts are there. We've had over a 500% increase in the Department of Education's budget since its inception and nothing to show for it, kid. Yet, leftists go, "MORE MONEY. WE NEED MORE MONEY FOR SCHOOLS." It's just so... predictable. Offer better solutions if you really care about the nogs. Or don't. I don't give a shit about our nigger problem beyond how much of a burden they impose on society.

>http://www2.ed.gov/about/overview/budget/history/index.html
>https://www.aeaweb.org/articles.php?doi=10.1257/jep.10.4.31
Enjoy educating yourself, faggot.
>>
>>69958933
>nigger problem?
What problem?

>niggers killing each other?
Not a problem.
>niggers going to jail?
That is a problem for the little nigglets at home and for the economy so we need to change the laws. If you think jails are meant to make criminals more dangerous than keep things the same. If you want people to go to jail and come out better than they came in then you need to reform the system. Jails serve as mental health institutions. We need to either have more mental help outside of jail or improve mental health services in jail.

Lower or eliminate sentences for low level crimes. People go to jail for low level crimes like smoking weed or shoplifting and after their first jail visit they become career criminals.

>niggers being unemployed?
Education. It's pretty much their only hope.

>niggers not being educated?
When you look at black women they are doing much better but the men are really bad at getting educated. I think if you can magically make people stay out of jail and away from criminal activity than they might have a better change at an education. What makes black women fail in school? Getting pregnant. What makes black men fail in school? Jail. If we can keep black women from getting pregnant until they finish school and prevent black men from going to jail there will be a lot more educated blacks.

I'm being generous and not mentioning that black women with kids finish school but it hurts their chances a lot. Also black people are really bad at school even without those major problems but there are a lot of underlying problems to talk about.
>>
>>69960171
this
>>
File: naive_white_people.jpg (157 KB, 838x978) Image search: [Google]
naive_white_people.jpg
157 KB, 838x978
>>69958933
Reclassify the legal term for "human" to not include those belonging to the capoid, congoid, or Australoid family
>>
>>69959261
>much quicker results
>roughly 80 fold
>melanin/melamime
>dirty kike scientists at the Cia spelled the formula wrong
>>
>>69958933
Move to Mars. Don't tell the nogs.
>>
>>69958933
Remember what Liberia was for?
>>
>>69960763

This would be better if the bottom left panel was a tumblrina.
>>
>>69959874
Here you see the critical flaw in multiculturalism. By valuing all cultures as equal and preserving all of them, we have undermined our national cohesion. How can you tell niggers to speak proper English when they can point to African-American Vernacular Dialect, the official name for Niggerspeak that the liberal linguists of America have created. How can we teach them that their culture of broken homes is fundamentally broken and they must adopt a more "white" culture without being branded horrible racists?

America's greatest strength was that it could assimilate and reform all the worst parts of a culture out. For instance, the Italians (of which I am one) learned to be more hardworking and earnest. We abandoned that characteristic because it was racist at some point in the 20th century.

The greatest societies throughout history have a single, monolithic culture which systematically obliterates and integrates all others. Think the Romans or the Persians. They turned foreigners into little citizens and therefore made themselves stronger. This is what we used to have. It's what we lost.

I say all this, but I don't know how to dismantle black culture. I have no idea in the world. We're so fucked. These niggers will leech off of us for at least another hundred years. I have no doubt.
>>
>>69958933
Assign luxury products to a minimum income (no iphone if you make minimum wage or on welfare)

Make everyone take a mandatory finance and employment course

Kill AA

Kill Welfare

Make people pay a citizenship tax (extremely low tax though, like 1-.1% of income/$10 a month minimum tax) or else they get deported

Use money from citizen tax to spend on mandatory finance and employment course

Make house ownership illegal if your income is too low (~minimum wage)

make draft method based on income/capital production (lowest income first)

etc
>>
File: 1455211658.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1455211658.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>>69958933
>unemployed for more than 3 years? back to africa
>wearing expensive shit while claiming to be poor and is on welfare? back to africa
>part of a gang? back to africa
>third strike? back to fucking africa
>>
>>69958933
the programs are the problem

nobody gives a shit about education because of handouts backstopping their life.

nobody gets anything from sending poor people to jail besides private jail owners.

nobody values their own life when their sister just dumped her baby off at the nearest certified disposal facility and the only people "making it" are people bringing violence and poison, defrauding programs, or are at best some quotaed government worker hardly anyone respects.

nobody "gets raises for decades" because there's no support to go against employers directly when everyone just whines for the government to steal some more for them instead. meanwhile handouts people work under the table and destroy the wage floor.

nobody has any capital to do anything because there's no interest in saving. when there's that magical social security who the fuck needs to build wealth?

black life is simply the bottom end of american life. total generational cultural failure.
>>
>>69961713
Nignogs would immediately being rioting. I have no doubt at all.
>>
The nigger problem is being solved as we speak.

> Since then there have been continued decreases: In 2013, there was a 33% decrease in homicides, allowing Oakland to record its lowest homicide count since 2004. Aggravated assaults were down 10% and rapes declined by 27%, reaching its lowest level in eight years. In the first quarter of 2014, homicides, aggravated assaults, and burglaries were down 15% relative to 2013. Additionally, shootings were down 31% and robberies were down 36%.

Aside from shitholes like Detroit and East St Louis and Camden, the rest of your country has a bigger problem to deal with (spics). Nignogs are losing a lot of their power and many of them are starting to get gentrified and shit.
>>
state-funded abortions for the poor

increased sex education in inner-city schools

most importantly: change black culture so they stay in school. shove propaganda down their throats.
>>
>>69958933
torture nigs until they learn to shut up or get the whip. only way to settle a rowdy nigger down is to beat him
>>
>>69958933

Nothing. They won't help themselves so let them wither on the vine.
>>
File: Y5pWM9l[1].jpg (12 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Y5pWM9l[1].jpg
12 KB, 400x225
>>69961874
>use welfare money for police equipment
Problem Solved
>>
>>69961860
They were very promising for a time too. For a bit, Booker T. Washington and his kind were taking over. They thought blacks could only become equal if they proved they were just as smart and had just as much potential as whites. So they set about studying, inventing things, working hard, and so on. They convinced a lot of people that way. Somewhere a long the way, they lost their path and niggers devolved into a permanent welfare class. The best comparison for the modern, North American street ape is the proles from 1984. Literally just a huddled mass of the poor and ignorant who are only semi-conscious of their surroundings. They don't know who their politician is or go to church or volunteer at a food bank or read books for fun. Their culture has disintegrated to the point where there is no community or family or even a sense of national identity.
>>
Breed them with white women and have the white grandparents raise them. Have the mixed children infiltrate their society and carefully integrate them with white western values.
>>
>>69961984
They've stopped being a huge problem because we straight up have forced them all into prison. It's insane. We have like a fourth of the world's prison population or some shit. 1/4 black men will become a felon. It's the simplest solution ever, no niggers = no problems.
>>
>>69962118
>1m people employed in law enforcement
>1tr dollars spend on welfare
>literally 1m per person employed in law enforcement
>>
File: whosibehindthispost.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
whosibehindthispost.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>69962212
>calling for race mixing
>>
>>69962146

The root of the problem with the black culture in america is the celebration and glorification of ignorance.
>>
>>69959457
Americans already gave africans an entire country. Liberia was an American colony established purely for blacks that wanted to leave and was given to the free blacks that wanted to move there. Its one of the worst places in africa.
>>
>>69962337

If we can't live in a world with slavery or separate nations for separate groups of people we may as well use genetics to integrate, especially because race-mixing already happens regardless.
>>
>>69958933
Hard mode is the answer. Cut the gibs so they have to get jobs. They wouldn't be concentrated in ghettos where crime is rampant and gangs rule the roost. Single motherhood wouldn't be attractive anymore because no uncle sucker to pay the bills. And nationwide constitutional carry to deal with the ones who refuse to adapt.
>>
>>69962212
Right, that worked so well with obama.
>>
>>69959337
Can't tear up the constitution now. Whether we like it or not that faggot Lincoln gave them rights.
>>
File: mtn_sonny_lied.jpg (14 KB, 254x192) Image search: [Google]
mtn_sonny_lied.jpg
14 KB, 254x192
>>69959457
no fuck you. pay them to go back to africa so they can be kangz n shit again and don't let them back in. mass propaganda by celebs and uncle toms to start a back to africa movement. black lives matter has their own state within some puppet country in africa. export dindus.
>>
>>69962576
It was actually one of the best. Originally the black settlers from America ruled as a minority over the local blacks living there. This fell apart and democracy was established, which fell apart eventually. After the civil war, the nation collapsed into brutal, Somalia-level warlordism for about a decade. Now nothing is left.
>>
>>69959503
fruit? dindus don't eat fruit senpai. they eat candy, fried foods, mcdonalds, and chicken. dindus dont even eat watermelon anymore senpai.
>>
>>69961699
check em

also
>underrated post
>>
>>69962785
Lincoln was gonna send them all to South America before some confederate cuck faggot killed him. As expected of inbred southern cock suckers, ruining our country since its birth.
>>
>>69962337
i dont get this jew race mixing masterplan. what is it about?
>>
File: 1459826525356.png (365 KB, 469x740) Image search: [Google]
1459826525356.png
365 KB, 469x740
>>69959405
fixed.

fuck the filter
>>
In cooperation with Nike, create a unique set of shoes, not for sale. You get a pair when you get sterilized... WIN
>>
>>69963090
>1. make entire world niggers
>2...
>3. PROFIT!
>>
>>69963103
>>69959405
liqueur is for anal loving faggots
>>
1. As people have said, decriminalize drugs (infact legalize it would be better, drug dealers out of a job)
2. Make all government programs should be limited temporary and harder to qualify for. Being a single mom with 5 kids from 4 dads should not even be possible. We make it possible by financing that lifestyle.
3. Free abortions. Shit, make it a tax write off.
>>
>>69963056
There were faggots all around, kinda has to be to get a nation to start killing each other.
>>
>>69963252
>drug dealers out of a job
Yes, I'm sure criminals who have killed people for money will just give up on life once drugs are legal and they certainly won't start robbing stores and breaking into houses at 5x the rate they already do now...
>>
>>69962317
This would be awesome
>>
>end war on drugs
>universal higher education
>infrastructure projects
>cut welfare so they have to work
>>
File: 1451451315963.png (337 KB, 1325x1800) Image search: [Google]
1451451315963.png
337 KB, 1325x1800
>>69962146
pic related
>>
>>69963572
Unlikely, some might, but more would look for some other way to pay the bills. At worst there might be a temporary spike in crime but the next generation would grow up without being indoctrinated into selling rocks on the street by the time they are 12.
>>
a VERY possible solution, send whites to stablize liberia, don't quite finish the plumbing, electrical and general construction jobs, the advedise for$20 an hour jobs (paid by the US),then offer to send whole familys or communitys there.set them up to succede and let them loose
>>
>>69958933
Part of the problem is the media. The media's slanted coverage of the news perpetuates the problem and further victimizes everyone.
>>
>>69961699
>I don't know how to dismantle black culture.
you should start by stop transmitting it to the rest of the world 24/7
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.