[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Freemasons do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: square.png (70 KB, 312x310) Image search: [Google]
square.png
70 KB, 312x310
Are they just proto-jews, an occult society using nepotism to its advantage, or just a boring fraternity?

They have to be doing something; what do you think is going on with them /pol/?
>>
>>69955812
Playing golf and worshiping Lucifer.
>>
>>69955812
They are part of the original founders.

They still exist, and are actively fighting the globalist agenda.

They are our only allies in the shadows.
>>
>>69955812
They pay me 10k a year for college so they're cool by me.
>>
File: who.jpg (277 KB, 616x693) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
277 KB, 616x693
>>699559512

How do I know you're not a shill, why would you say this is true?
>>
>>69956093
So yeah there is nepotism. I think they mostly just do things to help the community though. Although my paternal line has had freemasons since before US had independence so there could be some shady shit old school weird shit.
>>
File: wife.png (2 MB, 1202x1201) Image search: [Google]
wife.png
2 MB, 1202x1201
Rolling
>>
>>69956093
I do like the scholarship ideas. Shame we have a good education system here and don't really need them.
>>
>>69957450
I basically have disposable income from scholarships. SJW faggots are too lazy and dumb to apply I suppose. Hence the bitching in the US over cost of schooling.
>>
>>69955812
What they are told to do and bound by extreme blood oaths that are taken quite seriously at the upper levels.

The compartmentalized hierarchical orders come down from above by the Jesuit General and his personal underlings who look at all Masons as not only useful idiots but better still, heretics!
>>
>>69957676
Yea, but USA school costs are pretty insane. Like, we have private unis which are expensive and all, but nobody complains because they understand how they work. And nobody goes there for a degree in gender studies...
Though there should be a revamp prioritising useful degrees (medicine, business, engineering, etc), and having them cheaper, whilst boosting the cost of luxury ones.

>>69957991
>I got my information from a picture of a triangle on /x/
>>
>>69957991
>blood oaths
Oh you profane leaf blower...
>>
File: gold_sides.jpg (3 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
gold_sides.jpg
3 KB, 125x112
>>69957991

top lel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.