[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PANAMA PAPERS FRANCE CONFIRMED CUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: france_is_cuck.png (18 KB, 744x141) Image search: [Google]
france_is_cuck.png
18 KB, 744x141
I screencapped y our post faggot. It's tomorrow. Where are my goddamn leaks you surrender monkey piece of shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 250x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 250x435
>>69955018
he was shilling that shit so hatd yesterday, now....nothing
at least this confirms it was a soros hit piece
>>
>>69955018
RBC the biggest bank in Canada is in hot water over this, but they've been in non-stop scandal after scandal recently and they never get punished.
>>
what's soros intention by releasing the panama papers? what does he seek to gain?
>>
>>69955018
cmon anon, when have the french ever been known to be unreliable and to lose their heads under pressure?
>>
>>69955803
he wants to undermine Putin in the upcoming Russian election
>>
Canadian ones already released
USA aren't in it because we have no need to use offshore tax havens you idiots, we have Delaware.

pro-tip for retard countries:
these people are going to cheat you no matter what you do, you might as well get some money off of them
>>
NEWSFLASH: Bernie Sanders donor David Geffen just listed in the Panama Papers!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/article69920967.html
>>
>>69955796
I've been with RBC for decades and those fucks didn't even mention I could hide my monies in Panama. What happened to rewarding client loyalty?
>>
File: panama_papers.jpg (317 KB, 901x564) Image search: [Google]
panama_papers.jpg
317 KB, 901x564
>>69957928
>USA aren't in it because we have no need to use offshore tax havens you idiots, we have Delaware.

Nice attempt at damage control, shill

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-04/mossack-fonseca-has-441-us-clients-who-are-they
>>
>>69958576
then they're absolutely fucking stupid you retard
delaware is a tax haven
>durrhurr shill xd
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_haven#North_America

delaware has more corporations per capita than any other state, it's by a huge margin too iirc
>>
File: 55991709_tax_havens2_624x850.gif (50 KB, 624x850) Image search: [Google]
55991709_tax_havens2_624x850.gif
50 KB, 624x850
>>69958699
>>
>>69958699
>implying american use only one tax haven
>implying americans don't use all of them
>>
>>69958576
>zerohedge

Nice meme source but no sane banker will do business with Americans after FACTA and they sued the Swiss for millions
>>
>>69955018
Is this why bankers were "killing themselves" like crazy last year?
>>
>>69959648
>implying zerohedge doesn't link back to the original source showing americans on the list

Don't be a proofster retard.
>>
>>69958394

did you ask about it?
>>
>>69959648
fuck off you're not fooling anybody
>>
>>69955018
You so so angrily right now shouldn't even know. It's fucked up beyond anything that is right with the world. And you need to be ready to laugh so hard along with us because these fucked souls are actually going to hell. Real hell. Because you see, they lied. Not just about their racketeering adventure club in Panama. About the history of pretty much everything. That's why we're getting out of here safely with little but none to really regret having happened. Nothing they accomplished was terrible enough to destroy existence after all. They have proved to us that we have a fairly recyclable universe. I mean indestructible. I mean they tried to kill God. The fools. YES THEY ARE THE GUYS RUNNING THE SHOW AND YOU'RE IN THE REAL LITERAL 100% FUCKING SCARY MATRIX WITH HOLY WARS AND A LOT OF ANGRY NATIVE AMERICAN GHOSTS RUNNING AROUND
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.