[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Trump supporters realize that every time they use the word
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Trump-Kissing.jpg (84 KB, 634x803) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Kissing.jpg
84 KB, 634x803
Do Trump supporters realize that every time they use the word "cuck" they are presenting themselves as juveniles? Grow up.
>>
>>69954946
Fuck off Edy
>>
Fuck off cuck.
>>
Drumpf supporters have a weird obsession with the word cuck. You see, they are beta males. When they call someone cuck they think that makes them alpha. They are bootlickers by nature. They need an alpha to boss them around. That's why they support drumpf. They need to be told what to think.
>>
>>69955206
Hello current year man.

I want to fight you.
>>
>>69955271
Come on, its 2016. Violence is never the answer.
>>
>>69954946
I wouldn't be surprised if there were more conservative cuckoldry than liberal. Either way, it's an Ad Hominem argument and anything you say after the word cuck is uttered is usually worth ignoring.
>>
So far, the only ones using the word cuck in this thread are not Trump supporters. Interesting.
>>
>>69954946
Juveniles are the ones supporting the democrats
>>
Kinda like labeling your opponents as racists, huh?
>>
>>69954946
Fucking leaf. Everyone with a leaf but me is a fucking cuck.
>>
>>69954946
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
have you realized that this language policing bullshit is exactly why people are voting for an insane billionaire?
>>
>>69954946

cuck has become utterly meaningless as an insult now to the point where someone not ironically using it looks like an out of touche douchebag.

Its just like how when a SJW calls someone racist, you just kind of roll your eyes because everything is racist so nothing is racist
>>
>>69954946
someone got triggered
>>
THE WHITE MAN LUSTS FOR BEING THE KEKOLDS

THAT'S WHY THEY BE CALLING US NIGGERS

WE GOT THAT BBC GENE

I'LL BE THAT MONKEY
>>
KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RETORT
>>
Most Trump supporters are obnoxious wrestling fans and weeaboos. What do you expect?
>>
>>69954946
Quit being a KEK

Fucking KEK
>>
File: faggot.png (589 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
589 KB, 1000x563
>>69955206
Why don't you go suck on a fag you pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 716x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 716x611
>>69955206
>Drumpf
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.