[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at a bar >Asian girl keeps tugging on my shirt and asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: future.jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
107 KB, 800x600
>at a bar
>Asian girl keeps tugging on my shirt and asking if she's cool
>"h-hey anon,I'm cool because I'm an ASIAN SENSATION111!!" XD
>About to leave
>she's in the middle of bothering me again when this big jacked Mexican dude walked over and said "Hey girl you hiding from me?"
>She gets mad upset looking and say's "oh, hah I f-forgot my g-glasses"
>He says "Well where's my money girl?"
>She goes "a-at home"
>he goes "well we are gonna go there right now and get it"
>Grabs her by the arm and takes her out

I feel like I just watched a scene from The Water Knife or some shit. Should I have intervened?
>>
>>69954152
Yes you should have. You didn't have to fight him, or insult him, or prove your manliness. All you had to do would just get between them and just say "not right now ok?"

Youre a pussy
>>
>>69954152
You should have followed them dummy
>>
>>69954152

poor girl is probably dead after raping and torture...

what a weak cuck you are.

at least she wasnt white.
>>
>>69954152
You should've done something, betas like you trigger me...
>>
I'm so confused, clarify and add some fucking context, because I'm not even sure what I just read yet it made me angry

First off
>did you know the Asian girl
> was she cute or were you not interested with her at the bar
>some dude intimidating her forcibly drags her elsewhere to most likely be raped

You fucked up in so many ways, it wouldn't even be a matter of "white knighting" and it shouldn't matter if she was attractive or not, you should have said something because now she was possibly put into danger. That shit would have haunted me knowing that I could have prevented a possible spic raping a tiny Asian girl - or at least have my conscious cleared finding out she was some whore trying to get in your pants
>>
I'm no expert but I think she wanted your D
>>
Fuck. Posted this on the wrong board.

>>69954679

Nah she was just this obnoxious bitch who was bothering me while I was trying to drink
>>
>>69954679
She was probably a prostitute.
>>
>White knighting a fucking prostitute
>She's not even white

kekkity kek cuk keck
>>
>>69954152
>Should I have intervened?
Why?

She was obviously a hooker and he was her pimp, OP.
>>
>>69954152
What the hell anon, girl was trying to make herself cute to you because she was scared of a cartel member. Why didn't you do anything?
>>
>>69954709
You aren't an expert, nowhere near. All svedish pune goes to somilis and mujameeds
>>
Another thread of /pol/ pretending they would've intervened in a certain situation, kek
>>
>>69954804
You go to drink at a bar alone.

I can understand somewhat, but if you would prefer to drink alone why you would not do it at your home confuses me.

Was she cute? Was she obviously a prostitute? Like >>69954815 said

Add some context you God damn autist
>>
>>69954152
Lol you got cucked by a spic. You are truly a beta of betas man
>>
>>69954152

>overaggressive asian whore
>pimp drags her off
>s-should I have intervened

Are you a faggot? Why would you concern yourself with the local trash?
>>
>>69954815
this

If she is low end prostitute you dont intervene because she isnt worth it. Also, you never kill your product without good reason. She would have been fine.
>>
You only help asians if they are japanese. The koreans and chinese are not asians
>>
Yes you fucking should have. You should have knocked that spic unconscious, taken the Asian girl to your house, called the police, and let her stay with you under your protection until everything got resolved.
>>
>>69955418
t. samurai jack
>>
>>69955087
This
>>69955277
I literally would have intervened.
>>
>>69955277
Intervening doesn't involve throwing down with a dude every time. But I can understand that's what you'd think being from bongstan, you guys throw gloves down way to fast and can't hold your drinks.
>>
File: 8bfad4bb_0~2.jpg (16 KB, 252x180) Image search: [Google]
8bfad4bb_0~2.jpg
16 KB, 252x180
>>69955447
>eat these eggs
>>
She was a whore that noticed that you were a beta chump and an easy mark. Her pimp had other plans for her.

You need to get street smart fast.
>>
>>69954152
>Should I have intervened?
And done what? Bitch shoulda had his money.
>>
File: 29387.jpg (104 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
29387.jpg
104 KB, 600x463
Yeah, I remember meeting my first hooker.
>>
>>69955542
>only having enough back bone to just tell another guy to step off
>intervening to make her pimp more angry
>if he doesnt want to be confrontational with you he will just wait till you or her leaves and then does what is going to do anyway

If you arent going to completely remove the threat, why even waste time intervening?

white knights are literally the worst kind of people
>>
>>69955776
I barely have much if a grasp on what op us saying because he made that post as /r9k/ tier as possible. But if we are on the same page that she was some regular girl and not a red light, than it'd be mandatory of your manhood to have a back bone and get some rapist off a girl.

A white knight in today's world means you're looking for sex and/or gratification. I wouldn't care for that shit - I just want my conscious being clear that some Sheila isn't getting warped by some spics 4 inch burrito.

But if she was a sloot than our conscious is clear than, end of story. And you can stop projecting your betaness
>>
>>69955200

Why should I have?

>Cartel

I'm in Washington DC. No cartels here
>>
File: 1459054292649.jpg (413 KB, 624x531) Image search: [Google]
1459054292649.jpg
413 KB, 624x531
>>69956349
>He says "Well where's my money girl?"
>She goes "a-at home"
>he goes "well we are gonna go there right now and get it"
If she decided to borrow money from this man, then it is a business transaction between two consenting adults. If the guy is willing to take "payment" in sexual intercourse, that is none of my business. Also the sexual intercourse is purely assumptive because OP is a nignog and doesnt know how to write.

So no, there is no back bone required. If she didnt want to deal with the guy, she shouldnt have borrowed money from him. If she is a prostitute as speculated by literally any one with an IQ greater than 30, then again see >>69955776.
>>
>>69954367
To save a prostitute from her pimp so she can run back to him after with the cash you gave her for the night? Really?

If you want to play white knight, at least find something better than a trashy asian prostiute. They're a dime a dozen in some parts of the world and if you invest a tiny bit more you can keep them all also.

Seriously, going for a prostitute. Disgusting.
>>
>>69955334
If you're at a bar, you're not drinking alone. That's the reason for a bar.
>>
You guys are retarded. She was clearly a working girl; trying to work the OP.

But also late on payments with pimp. Trust me, don't get involved lol. She is a woman and responsible for her own choices. Don't go play GI Joe against some fucking gangster, unless its your GF.
>>
>>69954152
>dumb bitch tries to rip off her drug dealer
>drug dealer refuses to check his privilege and allow himself to be ripped off

yeah I have no fucks to spare
>>
>>69955447
Then killed by Mexican drug cartel. Good plan.
>>
>>69954804
>Fuck. Posted this on the wrong board.
what board did you mean to post this in?
>>
>>69957189

/r9k/

>>69957035

That's kind of what I assumed was going on

>>69956986

She was trying to work the bartender too. Shit was pathetic. Still, I feel bad
>>
>>69954152
Of course no.

It's probably just a prostitute, and asian
>>
>intervened
Why? Clearly she was a hooker judging from the fact the guy demanded his money from her. She was trying to get your attention to seduce and take your money
Ignoring the hooker part I reiterate. Why intervene? It's not your business
>>
>>69954152
unless she is family, absolutely not.

this girl put herself in this situation.
>>
>>69954152
I think in this situation you don't do anything unless either of them addresses you.
>>
>>69957783
>/r9k/
You have to go back.
When Trump becomes president, we're building a wall on /pol/'s border so that degenerates do not come in.
>>
>>69955447
I don't understand... That girl clearly have many opportunities to call the police by herself. She didn't (of fucking course) because she does this job. Of course she doesn't like it sometime. But she's a whore. She literally choose this job all by HER OWN decision

So who's needed to be saved here? I don't see nothing wrong with this scenario. The whore probably found the pimp by herself and started working for him
>>
>>69958183
>namefag calling others cancer
You're going over the wall too
>>
>>69954152
She's a prostitute you retard and that was her pimp let the Asian hooker take a smack
>>
>>69954709
im an expert and you are correct
>>
>>69954367
t. cuck trying to save a whore
>>
she could have been your waifu but is now probably taking some mexican dick good job op
>>
>>69954152
No, none of your business. You did the right thing. Not your job to protect every slit you come across.
>>
>>69954367
this is the gayest shit I've ever fucking read

why are there so many /r/eddit cuckolds posting here all the sudden?

fuck off you beta faggots
>>
>>69958835
That's generally untrue. While the police is busy making sight rape shelters and protecting people from reading trump posters, girls get brought here under false pretenses, told to prostitute themselves or face death, with the police turning the blindeye because they are on the payroll, so accusing them gets them nothing but even more abuse. I worked with many cases like that and helped quite a few girls (16+, I mean) be able to escape that safely. Got myself shotguns for a reason. Much like drug addicts, prostitutes generally end up in a state where they NEED to be resocialize, and it's easily shown that the approach beats policing or just ignoring it.
>>
>>69954152
>where's my money girl.

She clearly has fucked the wetback before.

Nothing of Value was lost.
>>
>>69954152
should have banged the slut

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>69954152
social experiment?
>>
>tfw you will never follow an abusive male back to his house and beat him nearly to death with a hammer, then put a gun in his mouth while you demand he never speak to the woman again
>>
File: betacuck_weebshits.jpg (43 KB, 326x456) Image search: [Google]
betacuck_weebshits.jpg
43 KB, 326x456
>white "men" will unironically white knight for PROSTITUTES just to sate their yellow fever

haah

waaw
>>
>>69954152
Didn't Elliot get cucked by a Mexican?
>>
>>69959722
this honestly

>>69961929
milo made a breitbart article saying /pol/ was actually satire
>>
>>69966751
>milo

jesus christ
>>
>all of these replies saying he should have defended the whore
Cucks.
>>
>>69966054
>how to spot a betamale cuck
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11 KB, 239x211
>>69954152
do you think a girl like that would just run away with you into the mountains to start a family

probably not huh

shed probably get withdrawals or something and fuck everything up
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.