[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Political Naivety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1404634799634.png (71 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1404634799634.png
71 KB, 220x220
>watching CBC the cuck network as background noise
>sister walks into the room
>forgot what specifically it was about bit something related to ISIS militants in Europe
>sister: haha! this is why I don't watch news, it's so negative!
>me: this negative shit is about our personal safety, and is meant to educate us on what's going on in the world - if it's negative, we should be concerned.
>she leaves the conversation to MySpace some shit on Instagram or something

Are the Jews seriously this successful at controlling people? She's smart but so naive. She at least agrees migrants need to go the fuck back but I'm sure she keeps that to herself.

Is there Anyone in your life that is this naive and sheltered?
>>
>>69954150
Protip: don't let politics ruin your relationship with a good friend or a family member you care about. The politicians aren't worth it.
>>
>>69954150

>Are the Jews seriously this successful at controlling people? She's smart but so naive

tippy top bait, hat.
>>
>>69954150
>personal safety
>implying isis isn't an Israeli proxy
>implying the only reason they haven't moved hemispheres is because the jews can't tell isis foot soldiers to leave them alone
Shitty post. We'll leafed my friend
>>
>>69954150
>the majority of people only care about their day to day personal lives

wew lad it's fucking nothing
>>
>>69954270
Political viewpoints shouldn't be the thing that ruins a family. Family is priority 1. I get triggered seeing faggots whine about their parents or siblings dumping them after finding out about Trump and such. I've been open about Trump since the beginning - sure some don't agree but I don't hold it against them, and our family unit isn't any less severed. People should be focusing on making their bonds unbreakable first if they fear minor shit would break it apart.
>>
>>69954150
The majority of people are sheeple. They need a champion to lead them or they disperse into a frenzy of decadence and depravity.
>>
>>69955117
Haha, as if Anglos give a shit about their families. They can hate us dagos all they want, but at least our families truly love each other. Anglos see their family members merely as means to an end, like tools to be exploited. Which is why they drop each other merely for disagreeing politically.
>>
File: 1458232192066.png (386 KB, 1436x1652) Image search: [Google]
1458232192066.png
386 KB, 1436x1652
>>69955316
Maybe we want to deport your ass because you straw man and shitpost your shitty life while making shit up

I guarantee you that Scottish and Celts love their family more than your rat pack loves each other
>>
>>69954270
Sister is an SJW I told her I am an ethno nationisti and explained why i felt this way reasonably. She cut me out of her life for her mental well being. I call her once 5 months later and left message that this is stupid and that we are family and she did respond. Find out she is getting married, sends me condescending email on how she is reaching out blah blah. Not going to her wedding even though we were close as hell growing up up until last year in our mid twenties talking on the phone once a week.

She lives in San Francisco and it corrupted her. We grew up conservative Roman Catholic
>>
>>69956581
Didnt respond I mean and then responded 3 months later in email.
>>
>>69954270
if politics ruin your family you family sucks anyway
>>
>>69956770
I would say sure I'll go as long as the booze is free. Then don't show up.
>>
>>69954150
underage b&
>>
>>69957108
this
everyone being a sniveling over-socialized get-along nigger is why you're surrounded by degenerates everyday.
tell the truth and demand respect
>>
File: IMG_0389.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
>>69958117
We are both 20 and we were visiting our parents house, but do explain.
>>
>it's da joooooos
>btw the enemy of the jews is a huge personal problem and I know so because the television told me

You both just want to entertain yourselves. At least she's honest about it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.