[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this what life looks like in America? I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 6349217093_7a9aa37a46_b.jpg (755 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6349217093_7a9aa37a46_b.jpg
755 KB, 1024x768
Is this what life looks like in America? I don't think I want to go to your country anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=325PJrTv7Es
>>
>>69953995
If you got to Detroit yeah. But then again you have to remember most of our states our the size of your country. So you can't judge us as a whole based off of one or two shitty cities
>>
>>69953995

look at population stats, avoid niggers
>>
>>69953995
The only city in the world with more Polacks than Chicago is Warsaw. Don't judge us.
>>
>>69953995
>I don't think I want to go to your country anymore.
Go to the country. Stay out of the cities. It's awesome.
>>
>>69954204
How can you feel safe in America?
Is everyone paranoid and simply hiding it from the others?
>>
>>69954715
By not living in cities with niggers in it? You mong
>>
>>69953995
Look up great white flight. The vast majority of whites leave an area when it's 35%+ nigger. If you're thinking about coming here, stick to the main attractions and the US census demographics are your friend.
>>
>>69954874
Where do they get the money to rent houses and slack off on streets? In here people like this would die of starvation.
>>
>>69955202
Niggers get their money from welfaire checks, an idea that liberals made to make sure the nogs survive so they keep voting democrat.
>>
>>69955156
Why are they running away instead of putting these slackers in jails for their crimes?
>>
>>69954715
They're stupid enough to let nignogs take away their cities, tax moneys and women but it's ok since they complain about it on forums about it and they got freedoms and Trump will make it all great again =)

But yeah, they don't feel safe, say something about taking away their guns and they chimp out not realizing they're already a vulnerable social marxism petri dish.
>>
>>69954715
A very large percentage of the crimes they commit are against other gang members. They generally dont care about non gangmembers unless youre the police
>>
>>69955382
Its actually pretty complicated. The police still do put them in jail but alot of times its not worth it to randomly go around these neighborhoods arresting people for having some drugs on them to sell
>>
>>69956753
What do you mean by 'not worth it'?
A crime is a crime and the law is a law.
>>
>>69958320
They have a lot of people who have been taught to actively deny reality and insist that all people are equal, and hence their crime stats must be equal, and hence the police is just racist.

Those people vote, and hence politicians will pander to them, and reign in the police, preventing them from enforcing the law.
>>
>>69958541
Like in Germany right now?
>>
>>69955920
What does an uppity wall builder like you know about anything?
>>
>>69958618
It's not quite as bad, but yeah, kind of similar.
>>
>>69953995
It's literally completely fine aside from the major cities which are all shitholes. You will never have a cop problem unless you're rude or break the law. Even if you do both of those things, you'll probably still be fine.
>>
>>69955920
Pretty much, desu. The nigger population is under control, though. It's the spics that are growing too much.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.