[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mrw people can play video games as Jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1459816183954.jpg (22 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1459816183954.jpg
22 KB, 400x460
Now you can make yourself a career by killing people in a virtual game.
You cant make this shit up. http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/events/84/mlg-cs-go-major-championship--columbus
>>
How is this news to you? It's been a thing ever since HeatoN
>>
>>69952952
But their careers are pretty short senpai
>>
>>69952952
My friend's been winning a few thousand dollars at tournaments. I watched him play once in his room we just passed a bong around and watched him play. The level of control and accuracy is almost not human it's really entertaining to watch. He's also a construction worker so don't assume it's just degenerates doing this.
>>
>>69953040
I really dont play esports games, bought counter strike today, thats how I found out about it
>>
By the way, the real degenerates are the ones who aren't even skilled at games but still make money off of their twitch streams by being "funny" and making retarded children donate their allowance to them.
>>
>>69953416
This. Being a professional esports player takes time and dedication its not something you can be overnight. It's also alot deeper than some people might see it, takes alot of tactics and planning to ready yourself up. Also has to take great mental strength to sit infront of 10s of thousands of people and play
>>
>>69953178
How do you know? At the moment esports is just growing and growing, look at the link I posted, 1 000 000 dollars prize pool, its amazing
>>
>>69954047
Yeah, but games come and go quickly. I'd say one of the longest running e-sports was brood war in south korea, yet that game died after just an age above like 10 years, and the players who played that game could mostly not even adapt to Starcraft 2. The window to make money is short, and the competition is relentless. Younger people seem to do much better because games often rely on quick reaction times which is easier when you're relatively young.
>>
Get a thrilling job in Quality Assurance if your esports career falls flat.
>>
>>69952952
Welcome to adulthood
Where nobody gives a shit about your feelings unless you're a woman or disabled
Did the whole twitch cancer really pass you unaffected? What about pewdiepie?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.