[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get a redpill on Soros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1366x1025) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1366x1025
Can I get a redpill on Soros?
>>
>>69951651
bumping for self interest
>>
>>69951785
>India interested in shitting on designated a kike
I can get behind this
>>
He is a top kike that funds things such as black lives matter, various "human rights" (pro immigration NGOs), and Hillary's campaign.
>>
File: IntoTheOvenItGoes.png (3 MB, 1348x1422) Image search: [Google]
IntoTheOvenItGoes.png
3 MB, 1348x1422
>>69951651
About all you need
He is ready to bake
>>
Read his books if you want to earn money.
>>
He's basically a /pol/ raid boss
>>
>>69951651
>Can I get a redpill on Soros?

He's a good singer.
>>
File: 1457934213769.jpg (170 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1457934213769.jpg
170 KB, 1000x666
>>69951651
He will show you true power
>>
>>69951651
no sorrow for soros
>>
billionaire kike with an obsessive compulsion to keep influencing global events and fucking over western civilization
>>
>>69951861
I'm always interested on shitting on things
As long as they're designated desu
>>
>>69951651
Top bloke! In fact, I want to buy him a beer. If it wasn't for him the world would be far worse off than what it is.

TOP JOB SOROS!
>>
You either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain.
>>
File: 1459811923597.jpg (1 MB, 2684x1916) Image search: [Google]
1459811923597.jpg
1 MB, 2684x1916
Here's some decent primer
>>
>CTRL+F
>Jew
No instance of the word

He's a devilish kike that serves Satan his master.
>>
File: 1454048922130.gif (159 KB, 329x353) Image search: [Google]
1454048922130.gif
159 KB, 329x353
>>69951651

He has lots of money (as in, metric fucktons) and invests fractions of it in progressive initiatives instead of conservative initiatives like the Koch Brothers, or literally any other of the endless list of billionaires who back conservative policy (nearly all of which /pol/ largely ignores).

Due to the shortlist of billionaires behind progressive initiatives, of which Soros is essentially the top (oh, and the Gates foundation I guess) he's the scary "man behind the curtain" of everything from Black Lives Matter to the recent Panama Papers. Oh, and he's of jewish ancestry, which I'm absolutely certain has nothing to do with /pol/'s autistic obsession with the man in any way.
>>
File: Sarah-Palin-Feet.jpg (57 KB, 618x754) Image search: [Google]
Sarah-Palin-Feet.jpg
57 KB, 618x754
>>69951651
Soros is a Palindrome.
>>
>>69952286

I probably should also specify "due to the comparatively*** shortlist of billionaires behind progressive initiatives."
>>
Alright well basically what you need to know about this tier 10 arch Jew super nigger is that he hates america, wants to push for globalization, crashed the British pound and made 1 billion off that crash, he is funding BLM, FEMEN, and several other regressive organizations that are viewed as progressive by SJW shills, kikes, and nigger lords.

All the while he is funding hitlary, and kasich.

He has specifically said he wants to tear America apart. If you EVER see anyone positively affiliated with this cunt or anyone similar to him, then do not associate at all.
>>
Soros just an old rich guy who funds the far left. The far left dreams up these subversive plots, not Soros. Soros is probably senile by now.
>>
>>69951651
A liberal globalist and a top tier NWO puppet. His informers has a direct link to the true masters
>>
>>69952373
she has man feet.
>>
>>69952788
>His informers has a direct link to the true masters

Who are the true masters?
>>
File: mememagicisreal.png (42 KB, 660x280) Image search: [Google]
mememagicisreal.png
42 KB, 660x280
>>69953172
Schlomo Shekelberg
>>
File: 5v7orQK.jpg (42 KB, 700x335) Image search: [Google]
5v7orQK.jpg
42 KB, 700x335
>>
The entire jar of redpills on Soros:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977
>>
>>69953405
Top kek, it's real
>>
File: 1459477198807.png (136 KB, 374x332) Image search: [Google]
1459477198807.png
136 KB, 374x332
>>69953172
I doubt we will ever find out
>>
>>69953581
I looked up Shlomo on google and found that goldmine
>>
>>69951651
Basic rundown
>Hungarian jew
>worth 23 billion, making him the world's richest hedge fund manager and 27th richest person in the world
>funded dissident movements in Apartheid South Africa
>did not support Occupy Wall Street
>supported tons of Anti-Bush groups
>supported Obama's re-election
>backed left wing politics in Belarus
>backed current Ukrainian government and Maidan square protests
>supported Kosovo's independence from Serbia
>called on Europe to strengthen sanctions against Russia
>called for Europe to financially bail out Ukraine
>called on Europe to borrow money in order to pay for EU Migrant Crisis
>Soros is backing Hilary Clinton's campaign
>Soros claimed Viktor Orban's strategy for the EU Migrant Crisis is un-European because "borders are the obstacle"
>Soros funded a booklet for helping migrants into the EU
>Soros previously funded FEMEN until they scheduled a protest in Israel
>Soros funded Black Lives Matter
>Soros funds MoveOn.org
>Soros donated to Kaisch to help split the republicans
>Soros is funding anti-Trump protests
>Soros is funding a new civil disobedience movement called DemocracySpring aimed to bring about a new congress
>Soros was convicted of insider trading
>Soros' OSF gave money to defend Lynne Stewart, a lawyer who provided material support to terrorist conspiracy
>Soros' OSF backed the pro-western revolution in Georgia during the early 2000s
>Soros' OSF backed Solidarity Poland which inspired the Arab Springs and helped take Poland out of the Russian sphere of influence
>Soros backs the ACLU
>>
hes basically the boss globalist kike that funds every source of degeneracy known to man
>>
>>69951651
>redpill on Soros?

He's a rich asshole.
>>
>>69951651
rich greedy zionist faggot. hates whites. tries to cause conflicts by funding certain groups in order to further whatever agenda he has. his end game is probably the extermination of white race. probably because he's butthurt about the whole holocaust thing.
>>
>>69951651

Billionaire that believes in extreme free market ideas (once they he's in a position for them to benefit him).

Proponent of Taylorism applied to society.
>>
A very bad man. His judgement will be brutal, if he ever dies.
>>
>>69955102
Not really
If the world keeps being like it is currently, he'll die in some penthouse covered in shekels and women laughing as he knows he's contributed to the death of the white race
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.