[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
make good men better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: freemasonry-display.jpg (135 KB, 1666x916) Image search: [Google]
freemasonry-display.jpg
135 KB, 1666x916
what does pol know/think about freemasonry?
>>
Connected to zionists
>>
>>69951290
Makes me want to join just so I could take a mental blueprint of their temple.
>>
>>69951290
I don't understand they're purpose or what they fucking do

All I know is that I've seen their clubhouses in the slums of Mexico and in the highclass towns of California
>>
watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV-ts7t2xBs
>>
>>69951290

this same italian posted this last week. there will be some german now talking about how nice masons are. and inviting you to join. the canacuk never misses one as well:

>>69951594

kikery stinks
>>
My dad pressured me to join.

It was fucking retarded.

It's old timers who couldn't make it in the business world so they wanted something to be responsible for.

Hence our lodge secretary was a cross eyed limo driver.

It was just....yeah.

In rural communities it's something for farmers to do in the winter.
>>
>>69952270
>this same italian posted this last week
Lol
What?
>>
grandfather joined.....then promptly bailed, father never really received an answer of why other than "fuck that"
>>
>>69951290
>The current year
>Still paying for masonry

Tbh, the only "Freemason" I ever knew was a fucking low energy tool.
>>
File: 7271111721.jpg (12 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
7271111721.jpg
12 KB, 201x199
Masons tortured my family and killed my sister so I hate them.
>>
scum of the earth and prime reason for the liberalization and secularization that is destroying us.
>>
>>69952270
I know some wop freemason. Biggest most pathetic lying cuck sac of dog shit I have ever met in my existance.
>>
>>69951290
My dad is the Worshipful Master of his lodge.

I've snooped through some books (most are encoded) and have been In the Temple.

AMA
>>
I really don't get what they do. It just seems like a group for people that want to be part of a """""secret society""""" tbqh.
>>
>>69953084
encoded how?
>>
Freemasonry is a strange organization that is multidemonsional, with a history stretching back one thousand years, at the least. Do you ever wonder why the Jews end prayer with an Egyptian God's name ( Amen )? Do you ever wonder what the effect of living in two millenia ( the 1,000 and the 2,000 ) has on the soul of a man? Do you wonder about the general turnings of the wheel of, what the Buddhists call Samsara?

Freemasonry may or may not teach you these things, I don't know I'm not a freemason.
>>
I'm a member in my town. Thought it would be cool. I am half the age of most of the members and the meetings are about as exciting as sitting through Church. I quit going but it's cool to occasionally run into a mason somewhere and have a short convo. There is no conspiracy, and it has done dick to enhance my career. I hold out hope that someday I will discover a secret side branch with highly successful people, but its been mostly plumbers and the occasional guy who can fix my drywall or repair my car (at the same price they charge every other non Mason.)
>>
If I give them my email address will I have free pottery and statuettes mailed to me?
>>
>>69953084

This guy has literally nothing interesting to say, unless you want to hear about stupid organ music and how much discussion goes into the building maintenance fund. And then cringey card games with the boys at lodge.
>>
>>69951290
Bunch of retards practicing jewish humanitarianism. Literally nothing.
>>
>>69953166
Some type of Cypher or possibly extremely short shorthand.

They don't give out keys or instructions so it's very hard to decipher
>>
My grandfather was a Freemason. I originally thought it was super cool, but after researching it I realize they are just an arm of the illuminati / banking elite. Not sure what I should do with his right that was passed down to me.
>>
>>69951290
Freemasonry is Judaism for the Goyim.
>>
>>69953358
Ring* not right, although I have been asked several times to join by family friends.
>>
>>69951290
Controlled by the Jesuit General.
Nothing but clueless useful idiots for the papacy.

THAT is THE redpill.
>>
File: 1453321665075.jpg (42 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1453321665075.jpg
42 KB, 679x427
The masons in my town were fucking awesome, we psychologically tortured a coal burner and her beta husband by killing her daughter, making it look like an impossible accident, get the police to file false reports, get her accused of molesting children, and effectively destroyed her psyche. We vandalized the shit out of their house a couple times, shit was great.
>>
Used to be something special up until the early 80's. With IT tech and access to information it has become irrelevant, unecessary, lacks the mystique it once had. Today, its a total waste of time and money. Its also surprisingly easy to get in. You have to be a complete retard, or a criminal to get refused. Most young guys that get in today, stick around for a few years, see that's its nothing special, then quit.
>>
>>69951290
>what does pol know/think about freemasonry?

I already don't spend enough time with my friends and family. Why the hell would I want to waste time with a bunch of people I don't even know?
>>
>>69953358
>they are just an arm of the illuminati / banking elite
more like the head of it
>>
>>69953453
this is what i expect but it took me awhile to get around to that conclusion
>>69953298
>>69953618
>>69953234
>hurr i am not in on the conspiracy therefore there it doesn't exist
fucking idiots&shills. do you think the people who believe mason conspiracies think all of you are special? no most of you are just sheeple paying into mystic LARPing.
>>
>>69951290
>tfw joining so I can get one of those rings and free meals once a week
>>
>>69953174
Couldn't give a flying shit about your kabbalah death cult.
>>
>>69954872
kek
>>
A friend of mine is a mason, real cool cat. He's a pretty smart guy too, really high energy.

I think i'll show to a few of the open meetings and see whats what.
>>
shabbos goys hiding behind a facade of charity
>>
>>69951594
You could get a tour.

>>69952453
>My dad pressured me to join.
Should have told him everyone has to join of their own free will.
>>
>>69951968
>9:30hs of paranoid workshop
>>
>>69956601
It's a need to know cult of useful idiots with money and man handled like children by the Jesuits. You've been warned.
>>
>>69957004
Page 315 of mein kampf hitler says freemason are a tool for the jews. They are the ones infiltrating the churches to undetermine it from within.
>>
>>69957724
+ Annual fee of 600 $
>>
>>69958034
Hah, rarely. Should be at least that, but never is. That's why so many places have to sell off hundred year old buildings, because they never progressed the dues.
>>
my grandfather is a free mason, and his dad was one, and his dad, and so on.
>>
>>69952995
?
>>
>>69958531
so you come from a long line of cucks?
>>
>>69951290
i know quite a bit. there are many masons in the u.s. given the fact our counrty was founded on scottish rite freemasonry.
>>
>>69958531
did they suck each others dicks?
>>
>>69958166
The low energy cuck wop that I unfortunately know has paid that amount . The guy is the biggest brown nose lying piece of shit that I have ever met. Lies like he breaths and memory of a gold fish he keeps changing his lies by he minute. I sometimes wonder if it's just a act.
>>
>>69959111
>implying people who literally predetermine millions of people's lives are cucks
>implying the 'because i'm a stupid peasant, i'm not a cuck' mentality
ha good one
>>
Your mom.

That's what I think.
>>
>>69959161
>given the fact our counrty was founded on scottish rite freemasonry.
Impressive, given that the A&AR wasn't in existence for another thirty years.

>>69959360
Eh, some lodges are reasonably priced. Good for them. Unless it's still disproportionate. That's where TO lodges are better.
>>
>>69951290
Not much. It's harmless though
>>
File: OTO_layman_Oasis.jpg (117 KB, 771x800) Image search: [Google]
OTO_layman_Oasis.jpg
117 KB, 771x800
>>69959625
>>69951290
You should be concerned about the OTO though. Pretty sure it's the magical side of the progressive movement
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.