[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Went to Trump University
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 320x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 320x160
Ask me anything.
>>
>>69951277
did you meet trump
>>
>going to a for profit university
are you retarded?
>>
>>69951277
is it true that you paid over 30k for a useless degree?
>>
>>69951277
do you feel raped and triggered?
>>
>>69951277
Do you have proof?
>>
>>69951277
What is your current profession? Was it worth it?
>>
>>69951277
then answer me this:
Why doesn't Picard get back with Beverly Crusher?
>>
>>69951277
Which majors did they offer? Which one did you get?

Why did you not get a STEM degree instead?
>>
>>69951410
>buying a for profit car
>buying for profit food
>getting a for profit haircut
>using for profit gasoline
>using 4chan with a for profit computer
oh man. for profit is ebil.
>>
>>69951364
No. Very few people that went to Trump University actually met him.
>>
>>69951432
I was one of the few who attended only a few weeks. Being an 18 year old at the time with large aspirations I was not thinking.
>>
>>69951432
I did not. I ended up getting a refund.
>>
>>69951499
I quickly realized the sham it was after our "master instructor" last job was an assistant manager at JC Penny.
>>
>>69951499
I deceided to go to community college where i completed EMT program and a Firefighter academy. I also completed an associates degree and bachelors degree from a private college. I am now working in a suburb of chicago making close to 100k with overtime
>>
>>69951475
No, however the best way to describe the seminars or classes was smelly desperate people looking to get rich quick. Mostly white trash illiterate males as well as "empowered black single female moms" who were there for free goverment gibs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.