[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to feel a deep sense of agonizing hopelessness after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 412893762112.jpg (33 KB, 784x489) Image search: [Google]
412893762112.jpg
33 KB, 784x489
Is it normal to feel a deep sense of agonizing hopelessness after taking the redd pill on mostly everything?

And yet I kinda just want to fuck shit up.
>>
It's gave me tons of motivation.

Started getting fit, learned about self-sustainability, I'm growing my own food now, took up carpentry, saving up for a firearm and training, and eventually I want to own land in the country.

Take your rage and better yourself or forever be a NEET/Cuck
>>
>>69949828
At first, you feel like that. Give it awhile; I feel extremely motivated, as with anon above me, and for the first time in the past few years I feel ambitious as hell.
>>
>>69950067
Yeah but to do what?
>>
>>69950175
If you're not sure what to do maybe you're not truly red-pilled
>>
>>69950348
Apart from voting for right-wing parties and making other people take red pills, there's really not much you can do, hence the hopelessness, because it will probably not be enough. Our civilization is going to shit, and there's not much we can do to stop it.
>>
>>69950348
Red-pilling is a spectrum, give him time.
>>
le meme pill post
>>
>>69949828
it depends . if you were a true believer of the liberal agenda only to realize they are pathological liars who pretend to be victims to get leverage on every one else but only really care about giving tax breaks to rich people and companies...

then yes.

if you simply realize that some people support chaos and others support order and you support order but liberals support chaos

then no
>>
Fellow Norfag here

still wondering whether I would like living in Asia or Eastern Europe more than here

more depressed that I would probably think it was shitholes. Still, not impossible. Some of the capitals look nice.
>>
>>69950497
Right-wing parties are really only something to support while the left wing is fucking rampant with its degeneracy and retardation. After they are back in check, we need alternative parties, because both suck quite a bit.
>>
>>69950497
The most apparent thing, for me, is to ween off of reliance of the system.

Grow your own food, raise your own livestock, generate your own electricity, secure your own domain, and better yourself mentally and physically.
>>
>>69949828

pain is weakness leaving your body (and mind).
>>
Only if you're a faggot.

Knowledge is power.
>>
>>69949828
Normal feeling, failed high school and wasted 3 years of my life after I took my first red pills.

Now I got my GED and slowly getting my life back together, just like America is slowly getting back at it with trump
>>
>>69950737
That would be a great plan if we weren't living in practically orwellian states. They take half your shit and control your speech/thoughts. Fleeing to the countryside or something won't really do much.
>>
>>69949828
You should. I don't know as much about Europe, but for an American example, there is nothing we can do to save it. Even if Trump wins, even if we build the wall, even if every illegal immigrant is deported, the United States will be overwhelmingly Mexican by 2080. That's the way the demographics are going. White people aren't breeding and Asians, Africans and Middle Easterners are multiplying like rabbits. I can't think of anything that could reverse this trend.
>>
>>69949828
I have never felt shittier after I have taken several redpills. I'm going to hold out on several, as I want to remain a functional member of society. I hate society now though. Fuck.
>>
>>69949828
Not sure what it's like in Norway. But yes, it is extremely painful at first. But then you learn that life shouldn't be taken so seriously because only the fearful do that
>>
File: breivik2.jpg (67 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
breivik2.jpg
67 KB, 640x460
>>69949828
Yeah, it's pretty normal. I've come to despise all the degeneracy I see in modern liberal society. It makes going out or even watching movies a weird task.
>>
>>69951280
Norway isn't as bad as some other places, but there are a lot of really normal and true things I can't say in public if I want to get a job or not be ostracised from society. I can sorta see how taking red pills eventually can have a liberating effect on an individual, but right now, there's just rage.
>>
There is no red pill. Just a bunch faggots that share the same opinion.
>>
Yes, very familiar feeling.

But the truth is that knowledge is useless without application. no matter how red pilled you are, all the anger and frustration that comes with it becomes worthless unless you act to make a better life for yourself and the world with your red pill knowledge

I find stoicism helps me to order my thoughts and feelings of frustration so that I can brush them aside and focus on the present task at hand
>>
>>69951624
The next step might be isolation. Finding something that you can do to show the world "I know what's right, and this is what I'm going to do with it" will give you some solace

As of now, for me, the sadness simply lingers in the background. But you need to get the confidence to understand that the pain is a shadow of your beta self. It's part of the growing process
>>
>>69951974
> Finding something that you can do to show the world "I know what's right, and this is what I'm going to do with it" will give you some solace

Such as?

> But you need to get the confidence to understand that the pain is a shadow of your beta self.

Tbh I think the pain is coming from the feeling of sitting in a crashing plane with a locked cockpit and a transgender libcuck pilot steering us to a massive fucking utopian mountain.
>>
>>69951702
This. Also read meditations by Marcus Aurelius.
>>
>>69951188
Just don't look into the reality of Edward Snowden.

Or the Holocaust.

Or the fact that even TRUMP might be a plant.

Just stop now.
>>
File: 123.jpg (1 MB, 4000x2500) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
1 MB, 4000x2500
>>69952285
Haha, perfect analogy. But all you can do is mind your own business. I know it sounds like that's giving up, but you know perfectly well there's little we can do to stop what's coming. So why fret? The world you thought you knew isn't the world you live in. It's hard to swallow but it's true. But you'll also realize it's not all that bad; even if there are people who think we can be perfect, they're not the whole world, and they will be weeded out in time

Meditate bro. Embrace the future. It's like being afraid of death

My process toward taking the pill began with a women who wasn't honest with me. I also got extremely sick and was halfway to death

I went to The Red Pill on reddit (shortly after I discovered reddit itself, and was out of there in a few months' time) and took everything in while I lied in bed day in day out for months. I learned that I am all I have, and learned how to survive without someone always patting me on the back. Friendship and generosity are no longer taken for granted. I don't feel for women at the drop of a hat and I don't let them determine my happiness

My plan is to start a construction or architecture company based on ancient Egyptian mathematics and construction theory. I can't really think of anything else that will bring me fulfillment in life. I have plenty of ideas but this one has been lingering with me for a while, and if it doesn't work out... who cares? I'll do something else

Just be patient and allow yourself to feel anger. Eventually you will get tired of it and you will come out a better person, albeit maybe a little less compassionate. Happens to the best of us
>>
>>69949828
That's how it starts.

The fever...the rage...the feeling of powerlessness...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.