[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JFK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: primary_kennedyanniversary2.jpg (40 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
primary_kennedyanniversary2.jpg
40 KB, 500x399
i have an essay on a historical event due tomorrow. im doing jfk assassination conspiracy theories. what ya got?
>>
how many words does it need to be
>>
>>69949297
no word limit, just regular 5 paragraph essay
>>
File: Screenshot (9).png (51 KB, 802x300) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (9).png
51 KB, 802x300
>>69949111
Look at @RobMorroLiberty on twitter. You'll know everything you need.
>>
He was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald, a commie-traitor-loser, with a surplus Italian army rifle he bought out of a catalog while perched inside the TX schoolbook depository.

Conspiracies that are kind of cool, but the evidence is all there. Conspiracies include:
>mafia
>LBJ
>CIA or disaffected elements within our own government
>Castro
...or some combination of all of them.
>>
>federal reserve
>israeli nukes
>cia
>mossad

All you need to know.
>>
His wife had him killed
>>
File: Oswald.jpg (1014 KB, 2425x2400) Image search: [Google]
Oswald.jpg
1014 KB, 2425x2400
It was done by a communist

That by itself destroys the leftist worldview more than anything else.
>>
Watch 11.22.63 by stephen king...

Then write the plot as your paper.
>>
Well the main theory is that it wasn't the government, but the banks. Listen to the speech he made before getting assassinated. He talked about more or less a secret society working to undermine the liberty of the united states. Start off with that and maybe go into the history of the banks, and how possible it could be that it was one of the big bank families such as the rothschild/rockefeller. Maybe go into the fed and shit.
>>
All throughout history there have been the haves and the have nots. Ghandi and Lenin. King Edward and Napolean. Arafat and Lenin. The examples are many and yet we wonder why it keeps happening. How can the general populous allow such rampant wealth inequities? The answer is simple and yet quite complex when one thinks of the meaning of the word "why".

Thomas Jefferson once said "If the banks do not have one iota of the currency which I have earned then I must, nay, I MUST battle them to the death." This is how the National Bank of America or as it's called today Bank of America was founded. They hold all the money there so you can cash your check and have cash so the economy won't collapse. JFK knew this. He wasn't a stupid man. His hair was pretty good.

JFK's wife, Madison Monroe, was a very fine looking woman. Blond hair, blue eyes, nice child bearing figure. She was perfect in most men's eyes which is why a lot of them probably touched themselves when they saw her. JFK knew this and was jealous so he hired someone to shoot his head probably. I don't necisarily believe this myself but it is the most accepted theory to this day. Scholars love it.
>>
He was killed by an accidental discharge by secret service. Since Oswald was trying to assasinate JFK anyways they just covered it up.
>>
what was jack ruby's relation to the event? why did he murder oswald?
>>
>>69949696
He did it.

/thread
>>
>>69949447
I think Robert Morrow has the most convincing evidence that it was LBJ. You should watch his interview with TWC. He talks about LBJ's personal hitman (who didn't even go to jail after being convicted of first degree murder)
>>
File: JFK Hitler.gif (45 KB, 450x243) Image search: [Google]
JFK Hitler.gif
45 KB, 450x243
>>69949447
>>69949612
>>69949658
>>69949696
>>69950184
>>69950334
>>69950508
>>69950510

All these good goys eating up the 'official story' and all the disinfo.

JFK was against the federal reserve and did not want the Israelis to have nukes. He put the United States first, constantly called out the Jews, and sympathized with Hitler.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.