[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man was a slave holder and his paper routinely ran ads offering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ben.jpg (92 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
92 KB, 768x432
This man was a slave holder and his paper routinely ran ads offering rewards for runaway slaves.

Why do blacks insist on glorifying him in movies, videos, and in their music by flashing their collection of his portraits?
>>
Even other niggers had nigger slaves back then
>>
>>69947553
They obviously support free trade you faggot.
>>
>>69947553
His face graces the $100 bill
>>
>>69947553
Because they're fucking dumb.
>>
>>69947553

Mah man Frank wuz da original gangsta, son.
>>
>>69947630
they won't admit that, because dindu nuffin
>>
>>69947553
Because he gave great gam-gam the best dick of her life and her kids are still thanking him for the God-tier white sperm he splooged into their gene pool 200 years later
>>
>>69947553
Wow that's just terrible. You must have lost a slave recently too. I know I have.

He'll half the people. Almost half the people I know have lost a runaway slave. We really are living in trying times.
>>
>>69947553
because he still owns them
all blacks worship the benjamins
>>
>>69947837
God, that was a shit quality post on my part.
>>
>>69947553
>slave holder
basically the social equivalent of owning an SUV today
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.