[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNPOPULAR /pol/ OPINIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1449019401517.jpg (879 KB, 1228x914) Image search: [Google]
1449019401517.jpg
879 KB, 1228x914
What political/social opinions do you have which most of /pol/ disagrees with?
>>
>>69947052

Jews are generally exceptional people.
>>
>>69947134
>shill
I think the distinction lies in that /pol/ hates the rich and powerful Jews/Zionists and how they have an elitist community (mostly the Hasidic type).
>>
I like taxing the rich.
>>
>>69947052
There is nothing wrong with being gay and any man who says there not at least a tiny bit attracted to other dudes occasionally is an insecure liar
>>
In the criminal justice system rehabilitation is far more important than punishment.
>>
File: HelloDarknessMyOld.jpg (6 KB, 263x194) Image search: [Google]
HelloDarknessMyOld.jpg
6 KB, 263x194
>>69947052
life has meaning
>>
>>69947052
I don't mind homosexuals or their faggotry so long as they're not the flamboyant annoying kind.

I'd also date a black girl if she didn't give off a ghetto attitude vibe.
>>
File: 1458745971299.jpg (54 KB, 598x354) Image search: [Google]
1458745971299.jpg
54 KB, 598x354
Race is insignificant when compared to culture and individual character.
>>
Marx was right about a lot of things, hisideology has been re-purposed by a truly exceptional legion of useful idiots.

Old school communists aren't the enemy, social democrats are.
>>
File: 1409878928506.jpg (76 KB, 572x800) Image search: [Google]
1409878928506.jpg
76 KB, 572x800
Women in traditional roles are boring. I'd much rather have a woman take charge and her be the tough strong one, and me take the submissive role.
>>
>>69947246

> I think the distinction lies in that /pol/ hates the rich and powerful Jews/Zionists and how they have an elitist community (mostly the Hasidic type).

So they're just using Jews as a scapegoat than? Do they care about the Christain elites who control this country?
>>
File: purebred british.jpg (7 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
purebred british.jpg
7 KB, 288x175
>>69947052
- Gay are a problem, it is not just trannies that are an issue.
- Free speech is generally good.
- White nationalism is retarded and globalist in nature.
- There is nothing wrong with Zionism as a political theory.
- Western social liberalism is a bigger problem than immigration.
- Capitalism is good at making money but needs to be heavily regulated to protect national interests. Capitalists are not by nature patriots.
- Importation of voters for the left is a bigger issue than race mixing.
- We need Christianity to help reinforce social conservatism which is essential for maintaining a society.
- Not all whites are good.
- Local level politics is better than higher level politics, meaning empires, federations, political unions etc are terrible things in the long term.
- Race war is a retarded idea.
- White immigration is a problem, even if not as much of a problem as other forms of immigration.
>>
>>69947389
I actually fully agree with this statement, especially the last part. I mean, from my experience it seems that pretty much all girls have bisexual tendencies or at least some attraction towards girls from time to time. Men are just told from an early age it's wrong - not explicitly told, but told to believe that being gay is something different, when it's totally normal.

Occurrences of homosexuality is scattered across human history, it's nothing to be ashamed about.
>>
saudis did 9/11

not the jews

lucky larry was just lucky
>>
Abortion should be free, legal and there should be convenient clinics in every ghetto, trailer park and bario.
>>
All humans deserve social, legal, and economic equality.
>>
>>69947612
They care about non-jew "jews" like Rockefeller
>>
>>69947389
I sometimes have dreams of fucking other dudes. Please help
>>
Pre-marital sex is degenerate for both sexes and sleeping with lots of girls because "the game is rigged" does not absolve you of degeneracy.

Masturbation is also degenerate.

However, degenerate behavior doesn't make you unredeemable, but it makes no sense to sugar coat degeneracy and call it something other than what it is.
>>
>>69947052
Trump can't win a general election
>>
I am pro-trans.

>>69947612
>Do they care about the Christain elites who control this country?

/pol/ says that the jewish elites control the christian elites. See the love for israel.
>>
>>69947814
>Pre-marital sex is degenerate for both sexes and sleeping with lots of girls because "the game is rigged" does not absolve you of degeneracy.
Also this.
>>
the Trump circlejerk is cancerous
>>
>>69947052
>Jews rule the world because they're smarter than everyone else.
>I don't have an issue with the gays, just wish they'd shut the fuck up about it
>Organized religion is simply a means to control the plebs
>I don't like illegals because they're criminals, but all the Hispanics I've met are pretty cool
>Hitler did some good things, but he wound up being a evil maniac
>The holocaust did happen, but probably not at the numbers reported and - like the gays - I wish they'd shut up about it.
>I believe there is a major difference between black folks and niggers. I don't believe there's a nigger in every black waiting to get out.
>>
I hate that lying faggot piece of shit Milo, he is just a smarter (ie sneakier) Ben Shapiro
>>
COMMUNISM
>>
>>69947052
>>69947052

Israel, all things considered, isnt that bad and people that choose to side with muslims over Israel simply because of REEE JEWS! are being petty edge lords

I also believe all the bush did 9/11 stuff was started by muslims on the internet as well
>>
>>69947506
That's how I feel about everybody. Just don't shove your culture down my throat and we're cool. Suck a dick, be a nog, fuck goats, I don't care just as long as you assimilate when you're in public.
>>
>>69947052

Trump is not totally a bad guy, but I overall do not support his policies. I think his supporters are fucking retards and he has no chance to win in a national election.

The white race cannot be saved. It's over.

Men do not need to "man up", women need to stop being sluts and whores. The beta nu-male problem is nowhere near as bad as the slut/whore problem.
>>
>>69947052
Most non-Zionist, non Cultural Marxist Jews are bro-tier, and their women are some of the best white wives you could hope for.

Intelligent, hard-working blacks, when you find them, are some of the most red pilled, bro-tier folks you'll ever encounter.

Homosexuality and heterosexual polyamory (especially when one or both people in the couple are closer to the middle of the Kinsey scale) are largely victimless crimes practiced by a tiny fraction of the population that in no way contribute to the growing degeneracy of modern society.
>>
>>69947052
women shouldn't vote
>>
>>69947052
I still want to vote Democrat but Shillary is a liar and Bernie seems like he would accomplish nothing since that is his record.
>>
I always assume these threads are just honeypots to find new ways to bait the board
>>
I have an XY chromosome and want a vagina.
>>
Bernie Sanders might be the best candidate
>>
America is a pathetic nation. It adopted anything of value from us. They like to brag about their "power" yet they seem to forget that they just continued where we left. It was handed to them on a silver platter. Look at them, they haven't won a single war. Absolutely btfo by Vietnamese farmers. Then they have the nerve to come on here and brag about how they're this and that. You're nothing but a spoiled little brat that received everything when daddy passed away. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>69948173
I thought that was a standard opinion?

>>69948268
Milne are my actual opinions.
>>
>>69947659
>- White nationalism is retarded and globalist in nature.
explain?
>>
>>69947709
This. They feared Saddam far more than the Jews did, and they wanted him gone.

Though Mossad/Israel/Bush likely knew what was going down and let it happen.
>>
>>69947052
I don't care about social shit, but I firmly believe that only income tax payers should be allowed to vote in both state and federal elections.
>>
I think jews actually provide nice competition for whites in the grand scheme of evolution.
>>
Trump doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell with those poll numbers.

And no, 1980 doesn't apply, Trump isn't running against the least popular politician of all time who during his last year in office failed to manage a hostage crisis, 10% inflation, 8% unemployment, record high gas prices, and a nuclear meltdown, and only won his own renomination by 1%.
>>
>>69947052
I'm not an ethnonationalist, but a cultural nationalist. Still believe in segregation though.
>>
>>69948316
White Nationalism is just like other forms of globalism, it presumes that all the people picked for it are the same and that there is no conflict between them. ie. That all whites are somehow the same and that if you had a white state it would be fine regardless of the ethnic makeup. I also think the concept of white is a bit useless, I tend to think of things in terms of common civilisations. It is like liberalism in that it wants to unite people without accounting for differences.
>>
I think Applejack is the best pony.
>>
>>69948368
Great idea but the grey area of retirees, the disabled and the self-employed who often go calendar years without income make it tough to nail down.
>>
>>69948562
Yep... Would also need to figure out what to do with the retired folks, including those that retire early.

Ah well, a man can dream.
>>
File: IMG_1053.jpg (40 KB, 350x708) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1053.jpg
40 KB, 350x708
>>69947588

Cuck
>>
>>69947754
how people disagree with this on the basis of religion is just laughable
>>
File: Adachi.png (184 KB, 500x756) Image search: [Google]
Adachi.png
184 KB, 500x756
>>69948154
> The beta nu-male problem is nowhere near as bad as the slut/whore problem.
True, but the beta nu-male problem supports slut/whores. Without betas sluts and whores wouldn't be so popular are defended. Being branded a whore would be a social death sentence.

Women hate whores, even whoreish women. Some of the biggest whores I have ever met are the most hateful people when it comes to other women.

Normal men either find whores so repulsive they'd never deal with them beyond politeness, or they pump and dump, leaving the whore an empty mess as her social credibility is drained and society starts making it clear that what they did is wrong. This in turn makes other women less willing to whore out, simply because if they were found out to be a whore it would be the end of them.

Nu-males however will bend over backwards to be friends with these women. Nu-males allow women to think that what they are doing is not wrong, and allows these whores to have a social group so they aren't so isolated. Have you ever noticed that whores tend to have a large group of nu-male friends that will both defend them and go out of their way to take care of them? And not only that, but nu-males are more willing to be nice to whores, both because it makes them feel like they are better people, and because they want to get fucked, making it so that there is in a sense, a benefit to being a whore, seeing as how nu-males will give you shit and do whatever you want them to.
>>
>>69947052
I actually like kikes, they are hardworking and intelligent motherfuckers, too bad they have this "Israel must rule" messianism and the holocaust "we are alone vs the world" views.
>>
>>69947709
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>69948881

>actually believing whores are anything new

>actually believing beta orbitors are anything new

they dont call it the worlds oldest profession

yeah I know you dont really mean literal whores, Im just being cheeky
>>
>>69947052

There's nothing wrong with race mixing as long as they're good people and ethnic women are more attractive than most white women.
>>
>>69947052
Serbs are cockroaches and generally a shitty nationality.
>>
File: tumblr_nfo2opMsYp1u4yobjo1_1280.jpg (198 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfo2opMsYp1u4yobjo1_1280.jpg
198 KB, 1280x800
>>69948753
>I'm going to be the "man"
>I'll do all the work and try to impress women
>I'll give them all these gifts and buy them dinner instead of letting them take care of me and get invested in the relationship
>If a woman put no effort in the relationship she must be loyal

Have fun getting cucked friendo, female dominance is the most redpilled anti-cuck relationship dynamic possible.

>>69948297
>Haven't won a war
Except all those times we kicked your ass slimy limey.
>>
>>69947246
there are plenty of jews on pol who hate them to don't worry
>>
File: 184987893 - a.jpg (113 KB, 488x351) Image search: [Google]
184987893 - a.jpg
113 KB, 488x351
>>69947588

t. Adam the effeminate
>>
>>69949053
But even aside from the fact that you were just being cheeky, it's true in the literal sense too of whore.
If men didn't date and take care of prostitutes, less women would be willing to whore themselves out, just like if less men married women with mixed children, these women, and other women, would have to come to realize that the mistake they made had made them undesirable.
>>
>>69949220
>all those times
When? On, you mean when the French killed a few of our men? kek.
>>
>>69949220

That show was hot

>you will never be princess carried
>>
>>69948303
9/11 was an inside job
>>
File: billburr.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
billburr.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>69947052
I like Poland.
>>
>>69947052
I think evangelical Christians and baptists are the real cancer of this world, not jews, and that they were founded by demons, especially Mormonism which was likely founded by Satan himself to misguide true christian followers from the 4 true churches of Christ on earth. Catholic, Orthodox, Lutheran, and Anglican.
>>
File: MasterRace.png (2 MB, 1191x1900) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2 MB, 1191x1900
Jews are superior to goys objectively if you believe /pol/
>>
>>69947389
This.
Fuck lesbians though. And trannies who don't fully commit. and gender queer shit. polyamorous shit.
>>
>regardless if Jews are behind it or not, unrestrained Capitalism is a cancer that must be removed.
>Trannies are just broken people, hate the sin not the sinner.
>It is plausible that Trump is just a patsy to enable a Democrat victory.
>Marx had a lot of good points, but his historical materialism and most of his economics were flawed (see labor theory of value).
>Distributism is the only way for conservatives to move forward in today's world since it promotes family, faith, and community and is anti-usury.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x480
>>69948530
back to your hole in the wall, Rato.
>>
File: 1458710198453.png (850 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1458710198453.png
850 KB, 960x640
>>69949750
>>regardless if Jews are behind it or not, unrestrained Capitalism is a cancer that must be removed.
>.> we said unpopular opinions , not stupid ones.
>>
>>69947052
I don't need to earn as much money as people in western Europe to be happy.
>>
Pols endless memeification of trump is kiddie bullshit and pathetic strongman idolatry
>>
>>69947659
>- White nationalism is retarded and globalist in nature.
>- Not all whites are good.

These two points go hand in hand, as explained in this post: >>69948515

>- Race war is a retarded idea.
Is a consequence of understanding the two statements quoted above.

>- Capitalism is good at making money but needs to be heavily regulated to protect national interests. Capitalists are not by nature patriots.
One of Trump's messages.

>- Free speech is generally good.
Wonder if you don't feel that free speech should also be somewhat regulated (at least more than it already is), to encourage and engender heroic values in the youth rather than spread degenerate values like wildfire (the current function of media). In the same way unfettered capitalism can lead to unpatriotic actions, unfettered free speech leads to degenerate culture in which an emergent power structure/narrative nevertheless emerges, despite the "freedom" of said speech. Why not have such a structure/narrative imposed on it formally/explicitly?
>>
>>69947775
this really isn't a bold stance, it's just straight fantasy. Humans are not all equal, this is a fact, wishing for total equality would mean the death of humanity, there's just no feasable way to make sure everybody is equal.
>>
>>69947052
1. Abortion is murder.

2. Jews are OK, Zionist lobbies are the problem.

3. There is nothing wrong with race mixing as long as both individuals are high IQ. Eugenics should be actively used to improve the human race. I don't care if the white race dies if it results in a higher-IQ hapa masterrace. The problem is that it's the low IQ mestizos and niggers breeding.

4. Gays are as much a problem as trannies.

5. Nazism is a failed Statist ideology, a 19th century-style limited Republic remains the best system
>>
I think we should protect the environment. I like organic foods and support animal rights. I have a very soft spot for nature
>>
File: 1450565199847.gif (3 MB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
1450565199847.gif
3 MB, 291x300
>Israel is a model state that ought to be maintained and supported

>Ethnonationalism is cancer

>Shi'a Muslims are overall fine people

>Jews are okay

>The Holocaust happened

>There is no such thing as superior race, only superior culture

>Being a Libertarian is almost as bad as being a SJW Liberal

>Capitalism is to blame for the decline of traditional values, Christian morals, and the massive emphasis on Sex in western society.

>Mussolini > Hitler

>Stormfags are literally Right-wing SJW's

>Abortion is a necessary evil

>Race war is a meme

inb4 shill
>>
File: 1371678871304.png (561 KB, 1440x800) Image search: [Google]
1371678871304.png
561 KB, 1440x800
>>69949959

> >.>
>>
>>69950164
>Wonder if you don't feel that free speech should also be somewhat regulated (at least more than it already is), to encourage and engender heroic values in the youth rather than spread degenerate values like wildfire (the current function of media). In the same way unfettered capitalism can lead to unpatriotic actions, unfettered free speech leads to degenerate culture in which an emergent power structure/narrative nevertheless emerges, despite the "freedom" of said speech. Why not have such a structure/narrative imposed on it formally/explicitly?
It gets misused every time it is done. I do not trust politicians and bureaucrats with that.
>>
I don't care if a person is black or gay as long as they don't act like a nigger or a faggot. I also don't care if a person is Middle Eastern as long as they're not Muslim.
>>
>>69947517
>>69947561
>>69947709
>>69947933
>>69950058
all these desu

>>69950061
nothing wrong with strongman preference.
its just the strongman figure that it was chosen
literally the worst possible choice in every way
>>
>>69947814
you said degenerate like 5 times in 3 sentences, calm down you're fitting in dont try so hard.

sex is not degenerate, it's why we're all here. And if it's between two completely consenting adults there really shouldn't be a problem because if they're doing it excessively they have stigma and STDs to look forward to.

masturbation is a necessity, not degenerate. Without masturbation this whole site would be filled with blueballed rapists
>>
Not all blacks are chimps and not all chimps are black
>>
>>69950394
I don't want to be put in the same comment with these other retards.
>>
Ted Cruz isn't a good person and is a mad zealot.
>>
File: 1450845477577.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1450845477577.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
>>69950231
>Israel is a model state that ought to be maintained and supported
>Ethnonationalism is cancer

>mfw reading this contradictory shit
>>
Gay marriage is fine
>>
I dont eat beef or pork because i think theyre intelligent animals. I think climate change isnt something,to reflexively deny. I think trump has squandered any opportunity he may have had to become prez and its not just the liberal medias fault.
>>
There is a difference between blacks and niggers. All niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers.

Abortion is a good thing, and should be allowed in all circumstances.

Israel is a great country. If the middle East consisted of more countries like Israel, and less Muslim shitholes, the world would be a much better place.
>>
European colonialism caused a lot of problems that still persist today
>>
>>69950231
Well said,
also, mass murderer come from all of the political spectrum
>>
>>69950628
Israel isn't great because it's a ethnocentric state, it's good because it's the only middle-eastern state that isn't a dysfunctional Islamist shithole.
>>
This thread is amazing. Sorry for shitpost.
>>
The internet is degenerate by nature, and it's better to just ban and cut it off from all home use than to police or monitor the content.

Arranged marriage is a good thing, Romance broke the foundations of the institution of marriage even before the sexual revolution.
>>
>>69950869
Which is because they have kept it ethnocentric. How are you not putting this together.
>>
anyone who uses the word cuck is a redditor who watches sargon of akkad and the amazing athiest and believes they know everything

donald trump isn't perfect, he's got quite a bit of flaws

i dont hate an entire group of people based on statistics or videos of a few, people aren't so predictable and simple minded.

hitler was and is a failure

america will fall soon, complacency will be it's folly. like rome but fatter

If a happening did happen i'd like to see the neckbeards die in the crossfire from being drafted

welfare is necessary to help those in need, it just needs to be fixed so people can't take advantage

pure capitalism is pure evil at it's core, btw not a commie

america only cares about those who challenge it's supremacy
>>
>>69950978
>implying that every other country in the middle-east isn't ethnocentric
>>
>>69947052
Arranged marriage was good, but only in monogamous societies.

Capitalism is incompatible with traditionalism.

Libertarianism is just classical liberalism taken to a degenerate extreme.

Nationalist collectivism will beat individualism every time.

Mass Immigration is a capitalist tool.
>>
File: RothbardSmile.jpg (52 KB, 764x630) Image search: [Google]
RothbardSmile.jpg
52 KB, 764x630
>>69947052
rothbard was right
>>
I kinda want Clinton to win. Sanders will destroy the economy, I don't want a religious zealot like Cruz running the country, and while I like Trump I think he's to emotional and divisive to be president.

If Clinton wins it'll just be another 4-8 years of the status quo, and at this point that doesn't seem so bad.
>>
>>69947052
It's not happening.
>>
File: r0Avw6g.jpg (145 KB, 650x823) Image search: [Google]
r0Avw6g.jpg
145 KB, 650x823
>>69947659
>White nationalism is retarded and globalist in nature
agree 100%, people, especially northeastern Americans, do not think of themselves as white, they think that they are Italian, Irish etc.
>>
>>69948294
haaaa
>>
>>69950681
don't be a cretin
european colonialism built infrastructure in tribal lands and raised the primitives out of the abyss. We educated the equivalent of cavemen, and transferred an unfathomable wealth of knowledge and advancement to the most backwards, forgotten parts of the world. We gave them stability and the rule of law.
>>
>>69947052
Holocaust happened.

Muslims did 9/11.
>>
Hitler is the reason why it is frowned upon for the West to feel proud of itself and wish to preserve the unique cultures in favor of an inoffensive blend that loses everything.

His definition of what qualified as white would have eliminated a lot of the Caucasian race, especially your basement dwelling ass.
>>
>>69951278
I'm honestly torn. I'm voting for Trump but if the GOPe snatches it from Trump and somehow it will be either Clinton or Sanders I don't know which I would be more upset with. I would never vote for either of them though but if Trump doesn't get the nomination I will not vote Republican, I'll vote libertarian.
>>
File: 1458707058234-1.jpg (44 KB, 427x430) Image search: [Google]
1458707058234-1.jpg
44 KB, 427x430
>>69947052
>What political/social opinions do you have which most of /pol/ disagrees with?

I wish the holocaust was real but instead of jews, it was mormons.
>>
>>69951477
Saudis did and funded it. Not Israel, not the Jews, not some Iraqi. The Saudis orchestrated the entire thing and we shouldn't be allies with them.
>>
Holocaust happened

muslims did 9/11

Austria is responsible for everything wrong in modern society
>>
>>69950681
No, Europeans giving up half-way through and leaving an unfinished job did.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 468x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 468x544
>>69947052
Gays and homosexes have the right to procreate. Every gay man wishes he could carry a child for 40 weeks and tear his manpussy open pushing that child out.
>>
>>69947052
Hitler was stupid to think he could take over Europe in that short span of time and is as much to blame for the dearth of Europe as the Soviets JD Marcists he tried to stop.
>>
>>69947052
Freedom of speech is a meme.
>>
File: OVER THE LINE.jpg (6 KB, 166x231) Image search: [Google]
OVER THE LINE.jpg
6 KB, 166x231
>>69951766
>>
Anime posters on Trump general were tolerable and even fun but now every thread can have the first thirty posts be AWOO. It's gotten so fucking cancerous, doubly so in in rally threads.
>>
>>69951073
Thats demonstrably false. Most middle eastern countries are a patchwork of smaller tribes and ethnic groups, many of which do not get along, or maintain separate identity. You don't know shit about what you're talking about.

Also, none of this changes the fact that you just claimed Israel's non-muslim identity isn't due to their status as an ethno-state, which you are supposedly against. You're out of your depth.
>>
>>69951813
internet anonymity is also a meme and degenerate.

imo the only non degenerate form of internet communication would be some sort of holodeck that fully replicates person to person contact
>>
>>69951056

What is the sensible alternative to capitalism?
>>
>>69951854
if we didn't have freedom of speech we wouldn't be here, we would be in fucking jail for being mean.
>>
>>69947052
/pol/ is a satirical board. No one here trully means what they're saying. We're supposed to be the edgiest of edgy contrarians here. Most of us here believe in compassion and human dignity.

But again, were on /pol/ were supposed to behave like angry sheltered children.
>>
>>69951825
This senpai, it makes it so any meaningful discussion is impossible. Shit like that belongs on /b/ and I mean that in the best way possible, but it's not political discussion in the least to post anime girls in hats with no commentary.

I wouldn't even mind if they had a random cute anime, as long as they had something to say other than nothing or AWOO
>>
>>69947052
asians and anime are fucking disgusting
>>
>>69951961
of course, but it's a temporary crutch because of current fucked up society.

In an ideal society where the state actually cares for the citizens the internet shouldn't exist outside of libraries and work/school mainframes
>>
>>69951960
Corporatism
>>
>>69951461
100% true and I never said that there wasn't anything wrong with it, just that it caused a lot of problems; not necessarily with the colonial power itself and the annexed/puppet state, but problems relating to ethnic, cultural, tribal, and religious divisions that it caused internally within these states.

>>69951668
I guess you can say that
>>
>>69951960
capitalism with restrictions like we have now in america.

remember, if we didn't have government restrictions cars wouldn't have seatbelts. Companies will fight tooth and nail for the preservations of their profits
>>
>>69947427
Good post
>>
- suspend federal subsidized loans to citizens and businesses
- authorize federal seizure of assets if taxes and old debts not paid
- reduce fed spending on social welfare programs and over 10-20 years cut all non-military spending
- get gov't out of marriage in a number of different ways
>>
>>69952212
I think that's a pretty common moderate-right /pol/ opinion.
>>
>>69948881

Well, assuming what you said is true, which it pretty much is, that's even WORSE. I cannot even describe how much I see sluts and whores defended on the Internet and in mainstream society. It's basically over at this point. No guy wants to deal with all the hate he will get for being anti-slut/whore.

I also see no evidence that women hate sluts and whores, or that women are into "slut shaming". I don't deny your experiences, it's just that I've always seen women cheer other women on when they are being degenerate. "You go girl!" and shit like that. They facilitate each other's degenerate activities.
>>
>>69951963
>/pol/ is a satirical board. No one here trully means what they're saying.
i hate this meme, i believe what i say. Just because there are some trolls and shitposters doesn't mean you should dismiss my beliefs as a joke.

Fuck you for acting superior than everyone
>>
>>69947052
Private prisons in America are a way to enslave black people and make them work for free. You lobby for a strict laws and then put everyone in jails and make them work. Thanks to that you don't have to pay them decent wage. Soon all Americans from lower class will be in jail.
>>
>>69952125
>In an ideal society where the state actually cares for the citizens
unrealistic expectations you mean?
>>
>>69951981
It is the problem with generals in general, when something is HAPPENING it's great and convenient (though typically the board will then flood so it's irrelevant). When nothing is happening like just prior the last rally the generals become nothing but shilling and shitposts, the anime posters turn the thread into an image dump with shit everybody has seen hundreds of times like clockwork. It kills discussion and whats worse is that telling these autists to keep it to the first 5 posts derails the thread something fierce.
>>
>>69947052
I don't really hate gays
Some muslims are alright
Some blacks are cool, even the urban ones. Not all of them are really behind the robbing and street culture because they've seen it destroy lives.
Don't care about weed personally but I hate that so many people act like faggots about it
Japan is cool but I hate weebs, they just have cool mountains and I like that they do weird shit
Race doesn't exist like /pol/ thinks it does but it does exist to a certain degree in terms of haploid groups
>>
>>69951813
Your own government doesn't believe it's an inviolable right.
See McCarthyism, Trump saying no to muslims and Hulk Hogan x Gawker. Not one of them is bad and not one of them is based on freedom of speech.
Freedom of speech is mostly used to subvert and control a group of people through ideology. Literally a meme.
>>
There should be separation between church and state, however church's should be able to lobby but all government benefits and tax breaks should be stopped. If people like their churches they'll donate to keep it afloat, it isn't the government's job to do so.
>>
>>69951963
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>69952305
>I believe in what I'm saying.
No you don't. I bet you 5 million dollars that you don't call every black person that interacts with you a nigger. I bet you 10 million dollars you don't openly treat him as a lesser human being.

You don't trully believe in what you're saying here
>>
a transformation in the means of production similar to the emergence of capitalism and the industrial revolution will come to replace capitalism, which in turn will lead to political revolutions

all human beings are equal in their dignity

jesus is lord, and God won't recognize you as one of his own if you fail to love your neighbor/enemy
>>
>>69951963
A lot of people believe what they say here. Of course there are some trolls and shills, there are everywhere.
>>
college is worth the money if you do it right

there is no such thing as the college indoctrination - the people who come out very liberal were already disposed to becoming liberal

raising taxes on the rich in the US won't cause them to leave - there's no other country that offers the same business opportunities, quality of workers, quality of living, and raising taxes would bring us up to pace with the rest of developed countries meaning there's no where to go
>>
>>69952346
Private prisons shouldn't even be a thing
>>
>>69947052

jet fuel can melt steel beams
>>
>>69950450
>sex is not degenerate

>if they're doing it excessively they have stigma and STDs to look forward to.

Would you at least agree that indiscriminate and excessive sex is degenerate? (or, ill-fitted to a productive and virtuous society, if you don't like the word degenerate)

The problem is, that those consequences like "stigma" are not real consequences once the degeneracy of promiscuity is sugar-coated (for either sex). STDs become par-for-the-course too, and without the clear vision that sex outside of marriage (and ideally, outside of the procreative intention) is a waste of resources and engenders frivolity in a society, you end up with the modern slut-condoning culture of today.

What I'm trying to say is, it's not the self-correcting/regulating system you've framed it to be. It (sexual desire and recreation) is more like a fire that grows by throwing fuel on it (fulfilling said desire with recreational sex).

>it's why we're all here
We are all here because of procreative sex, not recreational sex.

>masturbation is a necessity, not degenerate. Without masturbation this whole site would be filled with blueballed rapists

I'm actually sympathetic to this, but I think that sugar-coating the practice as something "necessary" lends itself to people taking it to extremes in a manner similar to the extremes of promiscuity mentioned above. I think as an ideal, people should try to be masturbation-free, don't you?

Nothing is gained by masturbation. The only reasons why pro-masturbation rhetoric (and pro-recreational-sex rhetoric for that matter) is shilled so hard on the internet is literally "muh dick" type arguments.
>>
>>69949750
>>Distributism is the only way for conservatives to move forward in today's world since it promotes family, faith, and community and is anti-usury.

I fully agree. Have you read Chesterton?
>>
Abortion is a good thing.
>>
>>69952143
That's what Anerica already has though.
>>
>>69952394
yeah you're literally retarded
>gawker
>you should be able to share a private sex tape against one's wishes
no m8, we also have a right to privacy
>Trump saying no to Muslims
>non-americans
>having American rights
fuck outta here
>McCarthyism
declared unconstitutional
>>69952555
>there is no such thing as the college indoctrination - the people who come out very liberal were already disposed to becoming liberal
this, people who are already liberal just have their bullshit enforced, people who are not are flat out revolted.
>>
>>69952580
Ask Donald Trump what he thinks about them.
This shit doesn't fly outside of USA, it's kind of your problem.
>>
File: 1459812211983.jpg (33 KB, 326x277) Image search: [Google]
1459812211983.jpg
33 KB, 326x277
>>69947389
One thing is that you have no problem with some degenerates pushing things up their assholes and another completely different things is that the media and culture promotes this kind of degeneracy.

10 years ago transsexuals were taboo, now they're heroes, they are pushing this.
>>
It would be fine to raise a flat tax on the rich so long as the money is actually used effectively.

So much money is fucking wasted in a huge sea of bureaucracy that it's understandable why you would want to keep your money knowing it's not coming back as a good investment.
>>
>>69952294
>I also see no evidence that women hate sluts and whores, or that women are into "slut shaming".
Here's a very shitty article about it by slate http://pastebin.com/rkeZPzuk

What you're seeing though is true, but it's from a more vocal set of women. As you say, no guy want to deal with the hate for being anti-whore, and neither do any women. But what your seeing is also becoming more of the norm too, unfortunately.
>>
>>69949042
Rare
>>
>>69952695
No it's not. We have Plutocratic crony Capitalism. Corporatism is basically the quasi-socialist system the the Nordic countries have in place.
>>
>>69952495
>No you don't. I bet you 5 million dollars that you don't call every black person that interacts with you a nigger. I bet you 10 million dollars you don't openly treat him as a lesser human being.
strawman as fuck, kill yourself. I DO believe what i say on this board
>>
>>69952634
>Chesterton?

a genius. but you can't love chesterton without loving dorothy day
>>
Antisemitism is a red herring used by power brokers to divert the attention onto the Jews.
>>
>>69947052
Trump would be an awful president.

Still gonna vote for him.
>>
>>69947389
Huge projection right here
>>
>>69952555
>there is no such thing as the college indoctrination
i dont believe this, every day in college theres always some liberal belief being promoted. Republicans are trashed daily
>>
>>69947588
>I've never touched a woman in my life
>>
This quote is somewhat misinterpreted.

I understand fully that Bernie SAID the quote word-for-word, and the literal meaning is "whites can't be poor." I think the old fart just worded what he wanted to say very badly.

He was speaking in the context of race combined with poverty. I'm almost 100% sure he didn't mean "whites don't know what it's like to be poor," he meant "whites don't know what it's like to be poor AND black, and live in the ghetto as a poor black person." He's still full of shit and is bending over for black cocks, but he's not dumb enough to ignore all the poor white welfare moms he's getting votes from.
>>
>>69952595
younger marriage needs to be brought back to fix this problem, and abolition of public school is the only way to get this to work again.
>>
>>69951644
>not realizing there are Zionist Jews and Zionist Saudis who work together
>>
>>69952710
Freedom of speech goes against right what happened to Hogan.
It's pure relativism.
But having more freedom of speech is miles better than censoring everything. What needs to be done is stopping hypocrisy. Freedom of speech isn't inviolable.
>>
>>69953292
How is a sex tape considered speech though

Obscenity was never considered under the 1st amendment anyway until the kikes lobbied for it in the 60's.
>>
>>69953184
it still doesn't work, because I know several people that are white, that are stuck in nigger ghettos, and instead of "da po po keepin me down"
they get targeted by niggers
it's just a whole shitshow
>>
>>69952595
>Would you at least agree that indiscriminate and excessive sex is degenerate?
i implied that with the stigma and aids

>I think as an ideal, people should try to be masturbation-free, don't you?
sexual urges are natural, its primal to act on it by jerking off is natural.Of course that's not an excuse to fuck everything that walks.

Blue balls is an actual condition, and not jerking off is bad for your prostate. Jerking off excessively is definitely a problem but then again everything done excessively is a problem
>>
>>69947052
Most /pol/acks would be left wing if it wasn't the group that encouraged the most degeneracy
>>
File: WhatAnime.gif (2 MB, 235x175) Image search: [Google]
WhatAnime.gif
2 MB, 235x175
>>69953114
>He will never have a woman stroke his hair while holding him down
>He will never be tickled so much by his gf that he falls out of his chair
>He will never shyly accept going out on dates she pays for
>He will never have a woman tell him that she's his boyfriend and he's the girlfriend

It must be hard to live like that senpai
>>
>>69953292
Sex tape isn't free speech, and again
right to privacy, which Gawker infringed on.
>>
>>69952180
Don't forget about child Labor laws
>>
>>69953403
all of what you said would be irrelevant in a society where younger, swifter marriages were the norm instead of mixed-sex public schools which are the main breeding ground and context for the rest of the degeneracy that developed.

It's true most people in the past weren't super obsessed with not having sex but for the masses, they MARRIED EARLY and it was satisfied with the appropriate outlet.
>>
I think the government should invest heavily in public transport and tech infrastructure

I think non-Muslim Asian migrants are mostly okay provided we get to select the ones we take
>>
>>69947389
>any man who says there not at least a tiny bit attracted to other dudes occasionally is an insecure liar
The fuck?
>>
Universal Suffrage was a mistake (Not a race or gender thing, but you should be at least average intelligence, have served your country and not broke to be able to vote)

Electric cars and renewable energies are a good thing (Seriously, the amount of big oil shilling that goes on here is insane for people who hate Jews and the Saudis)

Americas Healthcare and College systems are very broken and badly need reform. That doesn't mean they need to be socialised, but acting like there is nothing wrong with them and that they're doing fine and only socialists believe otherwise is completely moronic.
>>
>>69953276
I don't think the Jews or Zionists were behind it. Then again this is an unpopular opinion thread.
>>
>>69953543
If regulated to prevent unsafe conditions, child labor would be infinitely better than useless modern schooling.

Especially if it's trade or farm labor rather than mindless factory work. The arrested development of 20th century society and onward is the result of treating the youth as incapable and then artifically creating a "teenager" class as a marketing demographic
>>
>>69953357
>>69953519
Is freedom of speech different from freedom of expression?
What about calumny and difamation? Are there laws which prevent that? If so, it contradicts freedom o speech.
>>
>>69953586
its a cultural thing, but recreational sex like one night stands are only popular between people who were already trash anyway.

And whores are always put in check, just look at any video where a black guy catches his girl fucking around. Most people aren't so accepting of whores, only really dumb people and sheltered people.
>>
>>69947052
Slavery was bad.
Native Americans deserve recompense.

Race mixing is acceptable in the context of a genetically inferior white man mixing with a non-white woman in order to whiten other racial groups out of existence. Ideally the government would enforce their children being paired up only with other half-breeds.

I enjoy rap music.
>>
>>69953828
it's true that only trash continue to have casual sex throughout their 20s and up, but it's been normalized for teenagers to have premarital sex, in fact the school system has RITUALIZED it via things like prom night.
>>
>>69953764
children need to learn so they can get skills, maybe a part time job sweeping or something simple but children shouldn't be working full time.
>>
I believe in a strong welfare state, i.e. universal health care, well-funded public schools, an unemployment safety net

But I recognise that such a system is only possible in a healthy market economy and with tightly controlled immigration
>>
>>69953893
>slavery was bad
that's unpopular? Slavery is fucking retarded and the fact it's still being practiced today is disgusting.
>Native Americans deserve recompense.
they already get that, what else could we possibly give them?

>I enjoy rap music.
gross
>>
>>69953924
this is more cultural than anything, in Eastern countries and developing countries this isn't really a problem.

people are too comfortable in the first world, it's why they act out.

also teenagers are at the height of hormone development so that contributes to it
>>
>>69953403
>i implied that with the stigma and aids

Right, but the problem comes about where to draw the line. Recreational sex is a soritical predicate where you have to set up arbitrary distinctions for where the line is crossed. Are 2 pre-marital partners too much? Why not 5? Why not 50?

Also it should be considered that the pair-bonding abilities of the human body diminish with every new sexual partner, inherently making any pre-marital sex sub-optimal.

I see where you're coming from, with a view of pragmatism, but in terms of calling a spade a spade, I'm at a loss on how you can justify pre-marital sex of having any place in a virtuous/non-frivolous society. And if you're going to ask "who defines what is virtuous," might as well get rid of the concept of marriage and monogamy and call 2016 a paradise on earth.

Not trying to be mean, just taking the argument to a bit of an extreme to show where I'm coming from.

>Blue balls is an actual condition
I thought it only happens when arousal is not brought to term through orgasm. What if you just don't get aroused by abstaining from mixing with women and abstaining from pornography?

>not jerking off is bad for your prostate
Again, isn't this only if you're still indulging arousal? Pretty sure your prostate will be just fine if you're just working/living and not getting aroused and not masturbating as a result of not getting aroused. Could be wrong about this though, not very knowledgeable about prostate health issues.
>>
>>69947052
Hitler was retard and lost the war.
>>
>>69947588
This is just a cuckish view to hold.
>>
>>69947052

Donald Trump is a massive attention seeking faggot

Its not enough he puts his name on all his tacky hotels and casinos, so he had to get his own show and fire people on tv, and judge beauty contests, and that wasnt enough so now he's spending his inheritance running for president.

Seriously, if he didn't get all that money from his dad, he'd just be that asshole that bought a really big truck and tries to start shit at the bar
>>
>>69947389
Faggot.

>>69947517
>>69947588
NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! THIS THREAD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>69954161
Invade Russia in winter....... wow
I also hate socialism
>>
>>69953893
>Race mixing is acceptable in the context of a genetically inferior white man mixing with a non-white woman in order to whiten other racial groups

Finally someone gets it. Whites shouldn't cuck themselves from conquering out races and eliminating rival genes.
>>
>>69954256
Get the fuck out
This is too fucking Far

KFNSKLDFNLJDKGHBWELKGHLKWEGLKSDNGW
GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!
SDKNSDLJSDL
YOU FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69953184
It is also classic Democrat race-baiting which has so turned the country against itself, the biggest problem is that the key unifier of Nationalism which can get multiple ethnic group to feel a sense of shared connection and purpose is being demonized and eschewed in favor of extremely vague "diversity", which means fuck all and just divides the country from one people with shared purpose to multiple peoples with "celebrated differences" that can never be overcome or shared unless you are born into them.
>>
>>69954090
the "Teenage" years are when pair bonding for life is supposed to occur, but the school system and career obsession prevents it.

If 16-18 year olds were expected to get married (with exception of military or those who are skilled enough to pursue higher academics / religious callings), NONE of this sexual obsession would be common at all. Most people aren't like monks and never were, but they had their sexuality completely fulfilled by a young spouse, with both husband and wife being virgins.
>>
You cannot trust the government. Sprawl comprises everything.

The government should be curtailed beyond just welfare for those you dislike.

>massively reduce military size and expenditure
>massively reduce involvement in foreign affairs
>slash size/powers/abilities of CIA/NSA/FBI
>capital punishment is finished
>abolishement of gun laws
>drugs legalized: the government's place isn't making judgement calls about what one does to one's self

Basic functions of government should be general pursuit of happiness freedoms: world class roads, public transportation, internet, schools, healthcare (yeah I went there), trade schools, consumer protection from scams and misleading products, employee protection from bad faith actions from employers

All of those are possible even after reducing taxation by 30% if you eliminate the superfluous arms of government and eliminate the swollen masses of bureaucracy
>>
I don't like free speech.
I don't like the concept of rights.
I don't believe in a god.
>>
File: 1454796373170.jpg (27 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
1454796373170.jpg
27 KB, 510x498
Transgenders are fine; it's a condition which is best treated by transitioning to the desired gender, thus curing the gender dysphoria.

People like to pretend that their hatred of transgenders is based on some genuine concern about X and Y chromosomes, but let's be honest, that's 100% bullshit. It's completely unjustifiable bigotry, and I say that as a right-winger.
>>
>>69954447
>I don't like free speech.
>I don't like the concept of rights.
so you're retarded?
>>
>>69954523
said system could work but adding forced Atheism to the mix is a horrible idea
>>
>>69947947
>Jews rule the world because they're smarter than everyone else

I would argue they're the most well-organized, not the smartest.
>>
>>69954600
I agree with a fucking leaf
>>
>>69947052
The State of California would save $1,000,000,000 over the period of 5 years by stopping the death penalty and instead putting them away from life.

Since the start of the death penalty, more than 130 people have been later found not guilty and freed. They were gonna die by state, yo.
>>
>>69954447
>I don't like free speech.
Kill yourself
>I don't like the concept of rights.
Get fucked in the ass by the Government
>I don't believe in a god.
Go to hell

2/10 B8 Australia
>>
I really like emojis and me and my girlfriend will sometimes have entire conversations with them!!!!!!!!!!
>>
- Liberals aren't idiots or bad people and blaming an entire political affiliation for your problems, or your countries problems is ignorant
- Trump's economic, and foreign policy are questionable at best
- Attributing the radical left's/SJW's beliefs to the majority of the democratic voting base is a strawman and should be ignored
- Trump's wall will never get built, and Mexico will never pay for it
- Illegal immigration from Mexico is more of a voting platform than an actual problem and in some ways provides economic benefit
- It doesn't matter how many sexual partners a person has unless they have an STD
- Socialized Medicine and education are a good thing if done properly
- A good majority of /pol/ likes to jump to conclusions when posting statistics without understanding the underlying reasons for those statistics
>>
>>69954523
Of course a yankee would say that. You faggots are indoctrinated with liberalism from birth.
>>
>>69947389
>any man who says there not at least a tiny bit attracted to other dudes occasionally is an insecure liar
projecting hard man

are you afraid that you are slightly attracted to dicks? the sight of dicks makes mine shrivel, while I fine pussies are absolutely fine. why are your type so afraid of the pleasure hole?
>>
File: jackson.jpg (102 KB, 811x984) Image search: [Google]
jackson.jpg
102 KB, 811x984
>>69954600
Nothing but a band of thieves and bandits.
>>
>>69947994
This! He's a male fag version of Ann Coulter trying to be controversial and seem sophisticated to garner attention to himself. >Narcissistic manchild.
>>
I am against abortion totally unless the mothers life is in direct danger or the mother is under 15 years.

Strangely enough I am for Euthanasia so long as the family and patient consent to spare unneeded pain.
>>
>>69954721
Fuck off, liberal. This is a fascist board now. Dumb Americunts.
>>
Affirmative action is extremely helpful to our society and does a lot of good.
>>
White nationalism is retarded.

If you want to be a real nationalist then do one of two things:

A) Reconnect with your ancestral country and seek out the Nationalist party there. Become a nationalist for them.

B) If you insist upon being a nationalist in America or Australia then become a localist and don't focus on whiteness but do not forget your European roots.

Such as here in America, if you are from the NorthWest then become a Cascadian Nationalist, or if you are in Appalachia then become an Appalachian Nationalist.
>>
>>69947052
Gays are fine, transexuality is OK so long as it isn't that Tumblr shit. See the case of David Reimer; it works both ways, gender is absolutely not a social construct, transsexuality IS a disorder but we can't really cure it, so what we're currently doing, giving them sex-change operations, is the best way forward. Same for gays; it's a disorder, but we can't cure it.

Donald Trump has the right idea but the man himself is unfit to be president - that said, there's no real better candidate

People of all races are generally very similar and the main differences are down to culture and background - for instance, are you really going to tell me that Asians are genetically predisposed to be hard working? Fact is, Africa was a land of shit and sand due to lack of good domesticable animals, poor land, and no real good natural resources, then the landgrab from the European nations, then the poor decisions of their governments, then the poor decisions of their governments after the whites left, and now they're poor and impoverished. It doesn't help that western charities are killing local textiles and generally letting them live off of handouts.

When it comes to the stereotype of stupid blacks in America, it can generally be pinned down to their parents and surroundings; blacks have reached high positions of power and there are intelligent blacks, the same way that there are plenty of stupid whites - for instance, the white guilt cucks.

Same goes for the slavs - they got pretty far, see the USSR, but poor systemic management and shit leadership fucked them all over. Slavs are clearly not too stupid to operate, they did get men into space, Putin is a shit president and is fucking over Russia, which also suffers from huge alcoholism problems.

Asians are the same - you'll get plenty of dumb Koreans and Japanese, it's all about culture and the culture of the East dictates that one should be studious and hard working. [spoiler]I should know, I am one.[/spoiler]
>>
>>69954252
How is it cuck? I didn't say I would ever let her cheat on me. If anything, if you look at it from a psychological point of view, you're less likely to get cucked if the other person puts a lot of effort into the relationship, which tends to be the case for the one in the dominant role of a relationship.
>>
>>69953212
And ending women's suffrage, and regulating the amount of women that can enter the workforce. I see where you're coming from, but it seems like we would just have to turn back the clock, and the current system is just not built to accommodate the change you described. Too bad :/

Technology is probably at the root of this issue too. I think maybe schooling and stuff can be kept if degenerate media propagation could be checked somehow (impossible with readily available internet everywhere).

>>69953586
Early marriage is good, and ARRANGED marriage is key, imho. You see lots of early marriage in today's society, and while the failure of said marriages could easily be contributed to degenerate media influences, I think another factor is the lack of societal support/framework for said marriages. Also, arranged marriages usually ensure that the the new couple will have adequate means, at least commensurate to their lifestyle, as it used to be more of a contract between families.

>>69953924
>it's been normalized for teenagers to have premarital sex, in fact the school system has RITUALIZED it via things like prom night.

Damn, that's fucked up. Never thought of it like that...

>>69954090
>people are too comfortable in the first world, it's why they act out.

TRUTH. Frivolity occurs when the natural feedback mechanisms are dampened due to social conceits or material abundance. I imagine that promiscuity in teenage years is not as big an issue in developing countries (if in fact that is true) because the kids are involved in some form of physical effort or another and they are just not as energetic and presented with as much unsupervised free-time as American teens.
>>
File: 1455557090610.jpg (556 KB, 662x506) Image search: [Google]
1455557090610.jpg
556 KB, 662x506
>>69947052
There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>>
>>69947052
I support Israel and I think Jews and Christians are facing much of the same degeneracy problems destroying our cultures and we need to work as allies to defend ourselves from violent followers of Allahs satanic cult.
>>
>>69947052
Religion is degenerate
Alcohol is degenerate
Weed is degenerate
>>
>>69948297
US should have allied with Hitler and not Churchill.

Now go do your job and find someone in illegal possession of a butter knife and arrest them.
>>
>>69954781
>A good majority of /pol/ likes to jump to conclusions when posting statistics without understanding the underlying reasons for those statistics

>Goy even if the numbers say something it's not true
>You must think with your heart not your head
>It's not niggers fault they kill people disproportionately, even compared to poor people in general
>Numbers mean nothing
>It was real in my head
>>
>>69954501
I just hate the "LOOK AT ME MY LIFE IS SO HARD YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD I HAVE IT I NEED MY OWN PRIVATE BATHROOM".

Otherwise do what you like, it's your life to ruin. But don't ask for the faculty to build your own private bathroom for your private pronoun you dumb shit.

I can trace 90% of the hatred on /pol/ for minorities as stemming from the attention seeking controversy planting tabloid journalism and people that destroy lives on gaffes and nothings.
>>
>>69954760
That's pretty adorable desu senpai
>>
>>69954827
But only an Anglo (or perhaps Frog) would push atheism
>>
>>69954139
if you're a guy you should look into testicular and prostate cancer since its the most common cancer to men.

the line is when the person doesn't want to say how many partners they had, surefire way to tell if they're a whore. History matters, that's why you check before buying a used car.

>What if you just don't get aroused by abstaining from mixing with women and abstaining from pornography?
hormones dont work like that, although every man is different. A lot of guys who go cold turkey obsess about the female form because they haven't indulged. Purely out of instinct.

oh shit my bad it's actually in fact the oppisite. Except when your in your 50's

http://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk
>>
>>69955273
Sorry, but there's no evidence for your god.
>>
>>69954392
this is a cultural thing, and religion doesn't cut it anymore. Premarital sex can't be resolved so easily now, it's ingrained.
>>
>>69954392
You correctly note that career obsession precludes the ideal of:
>they had their sexuality completely fulfilled by a young spouse, with both husband and wife being virgins.

But how do we overcome this in the modern age? The complexity of technology almost necessitates that people go through a super long incubation phase to learn all of the prerequisites to be able to competently interact and develop technology.

I ask because I've definitely missed the boat on the ideal at 24, but I couldn't have learned everything I needed to be an engineer by age 16. Maybe the apprenticeship system would work with early marriages, but I'm not sure how common it was for those whose marriages were arranged early (and ostensibly started popping out kids early) to be engaged in education into their early 20s like engineers need to be.

Almost seems like turning back the clock and going back to an agrarian lifestyle would be the only option for people interested in saving the moral character of their society, or at the very least their family or selves.
>>
>>69955079
I sound like a bitter nerd (and I guess I am) but it's true.

High school prom is literally a state-sponsored anti-marriage ceremony
>>
>>69947052
Israel is an awesome country.
I hate that the USA caters to them so much. I hate pro Israel shill politicians.
But Israel itself is legit as fuck. They are a model for how we should be handling our border security. With overwhelming force.
>>
>>69954987
>Gays are fine, transexuality is OK so long as it isn't that Tumblr shit
It will always be that tumblr shit. They have a fucking problem, that's why they're gay in the first place. The rest will fall in line naturally.
>>
>>69955220
Even if you took the most rudimentary statistics class, one of the first things they teach you is "Lying with statistics".

Reminder that Statistics are just numbers, and the conclusions you draw from them based on other factors and data are far more important.
>>
>>69954987
This.
Almost all our problems between the races in multicultural societies is a failure to assimilate and integrate, whats worse is this is being heralded as a virtue rather than the dissolving solution for the glue that binds society.

If I ever decide to move to China, I would raise my kids Chinese so they fit in. Same goes if I move to America or Germany etc. I won't do that because I love my culture too much and don't want it to change nor should I impose it on other people in their nations.

Cultural Marxism is fucking cancer, not all cultures are equal, not all cultures are compatible. Stop trying to force the square in the triangle hole and turn yourself into a triangle.
>>
>>69955399
Yes there is
>>
>>69955265
>desu senpai
I have a feeling you didn't write that, it was normie tier-shit that oozed from your keyboard.
gtfo, dipshit
>>
>>69955283
>http://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk
Thanks for the link! I appreciate that you are open to the facts even if they don't support your initial premise, something you don't see a lot of on the internet lol.

I get your point about every man being different. I recognize that my sex drive is a lot lower than that of my peers, but I do think that my peers aren't helping their case by constantly indulging it and thereby training their bodies to expect it (if that makes sense).

>the line is when the person doesn't want to say how many partners they had
What do you think about the pair-bonding stuff mentioned in >>69954392 ? Does having multiple partners make you less able to truly bond as closely with successive partners, in your experience? (I'm assuming you have that experience, since you're defending the position)

Do you think it'll affect the quality of partner you do settle down with (in that you probably won't attract a conservative virgin to settle down with if you've had a lot of pre-marital sex? Just curious at this point, I appreciate you sticking around for the discussion :)
>>
>>69955719
Like what?
>>69955714
If they integrate then it is monocultural, not multicultural.
>>
>>69955119
I like that painting, what is it
>>
>>69955843
The fact that life exists isn't enough proof for you?
>>
>>69955667
ever heard of gay republicans, gays can keep to themselves.

anyone who defines themselves by one thing and express it obnoxiously are obviously in the wrong.
>>
>>69955455
If compulsory schooling were completely done away with, there would still be engineers and such but in smaller numbers, and most people could be farmers or craftsmen

there's still the inevitable conflict that comes with automation though.

And any solution to that would basically involve putting the lower classes on a treadmill of artificial scarcity and low technology while the elite use it, which is a VERY slippery slope and would end up leading to a decadant and irresponsible aristocacy.... then eventually something like the French Revolution

honestly it's a fucking cycle that eats itself over and over again
>>
>>69955701
Crime stats aren't just numbers though, one of the ways "lying with statistics" works is by doing it based off of sample sizes, however the crimes stats are the total amount of crime in the US, not a small amount. The other big way of lying is with charts, but 13% isn't a chart, it's a hard real thing, not something that can be misread.
>>
File: TigT6EU.jpg (385 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
TigT6EU.jpg
385 KB, 1920x1440
>>69947052
-Classes exist
-Class conflicts do happen

Funny thing is almost always I'm accused of being a Communist. Which is very funny, because I would say I'm upper middle class (parents own Steel factory but I'm no Vanderbilt) and all I'm saying is that my interests are not the same as the workers in the factory and they usually come into conflict with them.

I applaud the American Ruling class that convinced the public that workers at the assembly line and ultra rich never have conflicting interests.
>>
>>69955793
I wrote t-b-h f-a-m
>>
Global warming is real
>>
>>69956024
exactly. kill yourself.
>>
>>69947052
I support the legalization of cannabis and I have nothing against gay people.
>>
>>69955950
>Classes exist
>Class conflicts do happen
Who denies this?
>>
>>69955896
Are you retarded?
>>
>>69955834
I'm the autist engineer guy who's had one relationship with the Indian ex, and has struggled with porn since the breakup.

I'd say multiple partners would be even worse, but porn is almost the same thing mentally and even an ex porn addict virgin is possibly ruined forever. It's the FIRST use that's the most damaging if before the real thing.
>>
File: 1445399201566.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1445399201566.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>69956072
Why so mad?
>>
I believe the purpose of a government is to serve and protect its constituents by means of security, financial aid, and infrastructure.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.