[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's the racism towards asians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10
Why are the racism towards Asians not as prevalent?

Is it cause the're made to just laugh it off, or is it because the asian stereotypes aren't necessarily as bad as black or even muslims.

Or is it because their reputation for contributing a safe guard.

I'm asking because, all I hear are black people
complaining and Arabs complaining about
'hate crime' yet Asians don't necessarily do.

Why are blacks allowed to belittle them, yet
blacks are the most sensitive?
>>
Godda get Jabanese house wife do make food. Fug ;DDD
>>
Don't talk shit about chinks when they're buying all your houses Canuk.
>>
File: EastAryanMyAssBeta.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
EastAryanMyAssBeta.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
>>69946614
Because Asians work hard, don't commit crimes, and actually help to advance society with their work ethic and professional achievement. Their entire cultures are based around duty and hard work.

Other than white skin, what more could you want from immigrants?

>inb4 I'm a gook/chink/slant/slope

I'm not, really.
>>
>>69946614
Asians dont seem to trash shit in western countries and they are also intelligent
>>
>>69946614
Because they developed at the same rate as whites, look at all the 1st world countries
>>
>>69946979
>MUH HOUSES
hopefully this will be the only time i read that today for once
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6 KB, 292x173) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6 KB, 292x173
>>69946614
>where's the racism towards Asians

fuck off jizzmop
>>
There used to be a lot of racism against asians who came here in the 60s/70s/80s. They didn't make a big fuss about it and just laughed it off for the most part.

They've mostly integrated now. I saw a chinese restaurant owner on the public television the other day, in between half a dozen dindu sandniggers; he told them to get over themselves.
>>
>>69947109
I think 1&2 were perfectly fine as they were originally. Sure #2 has some serious resting bitch face but I dig resting bitch face.

3&4 definitely are better off after going under the knife though.
>>
>>69947179
Hi cheng
>>
File: 1455742872905.png (9 KB, 743x632) Image search: [Google]
1455742872905.png
9 KB, 743x632
>>69946614
Yellow niggers are still niggers. Chinks are just as bad as niggers and Arabs, sometimes they're even worse.
>>
>>69946614
We're bottling it in. Need to have it saved for when the Chinese make their move.

DEATH TO THE YELLOW MENACE.
>>
>>69946614
At the end of the day you can live with anybody but Muslims and blacks because they are violent and will murder you for no reason. There's other things to complain about from other people but murder is murder.
>>
Because when asians immigrate they work hard and do their best to integrate into your culture. I've never met an asian person who immigrated that wasn't a law abiding citizen.
>>
>>69947223
>>69947223

Read a book, faggot. China was basically a festering shithole until Deng Xiaoping and they still smother children in the mountainside
>>
>>69946614
They keep to themselves and don't fuck over white man unless haggling. Every other race demands something from you even if you don't owe them shit.
>>
>>69947669
Now that's just not true. I've never met a single chink in my entire life who even comes close to being as shitty as the common American nigger, not even a Hmong comes close.
>>
Too busy breeding with white women
>>
>>69946614
Asians do some annoying shit sometimes, like buying all the fucking realestate. But when they come in to your country they act civilized, and they don't fucking ruin entire cities or towns they enter. People are not compelled to uproot their entire lives and move away when asians show up. They focus on contributing to society to better themselves and family. The reason there is barely any racism againt them is that they arent a stain on society.
>>
>>69947765
>east Asia consists of just China
What about Japan and South Korea? That's America education I suppose
>>
>>69947812
only ones i don't like are koreans, mostly because every korean i met attempted to be the biggest motherfucker possible at all times

no wonder they want to literally kill each other

also chinese posters on /pol/ bragging about being rich, those got old instantly
>>
Personally I think the only issue might be the fact that foreign rich asians are buying up all the property in coastal cityou housing markets causing financial instability. They need to fuck off and go save china from its shitty financial slump.
>>
>>69946614
Because stereotypes are formed based on actual behavior, not randomness or maliciousness.

Leftists want to instead claim they are formed based on the evilness of white oppressors, so they don't want to mention the existence of asians as that is an inconvenient counterexample.
>>
File: vancouver.jpg (87 KB, 619x576) Image search: [Google]
vancouver.jpg
87 KB, 619x576
>>69947812
Because you're in the US. Canadian chinks are another breed.
Canadian chinks are notorious for the following:
1. Never speak English
2. Responsible for housing bubble in Vancouver and Toronto
3. Travel in hordes
4. Leave diapers and shit in parking lots
5. Either greedy like Jews or SJW faggots, there is no compromise
6. Chinese immigrants are disgusting and rude
7. Always coming up with tax evasion schemes
>>
>>69947179>>69947223
>>69947109

It's just that idiotic fact that these protesters who speak for minorities don't look at the other large percentage of race. Thats been through, not prejudice necessarily, but the same ridicule yet don't even speak about them being apart of their little minority protection idiocy.

Makes it more obvious that the people their speaking for are useless.

2003 was a simpler time when everyone laughed at race jokes.
>>
>respectful to others
>not obnoxious
>dont ruin shit "just because"
>generally work hard
>dont demand free shit

These are traits of non niggers
>>
>>69947950
You could argue they are ruining the cities they buy property in because they are driving hardworking citizen families out of the area.
>>
>>69948174
If the asians don't buy it the jews will. It doesn't matter either way.
>>
>>69948234
To be honest, as annoying as foreign rich asians are, better than the Jews I suppose.
>>
>>69946614
because racism in the current year is a media creation and azns wont bite as hard as other minorities
>>
Asians are like bizaroo blacks. Asians and Whites should inherit the Earth and populate the stars
>>
>>69946614
>Why are the racism towards Asians not as prevalent?

Well in America there aren't enough of them for anybody to feel threatened.

They also don't cause a lot of crime or make life miserable, so much less motivation.

That said, they've got as much bigotry aimed at 'em as anybody else. I myself have enjoyed some Asian-themed jokes.

Nip nong ching chong fong

We arr rook same
>>
>>69948174
I didn't say that it's better for us to have them immigrate than not. It would likely be better if they stayed in their own countries. But compared to other minorities, they are on a whole new level.
>>
>>69946614
in general asians are more practical, they don't bother with things they have no control over, be racist, whatever imma gonna go eat my noodles bye...
>>
>>69946614
>implying it's not always happening and you're just ignoring it

They get made fun of for having slanted eyes, tiny dicks, being shitty drivers, and "tiger moms."

and don't forget "two nukes wasn't enough"
>>
>>69948082
Agreed. Especially in Toronto wearing nothing but Canada Goose. It's brands and shit or else they talk to you like you're an incapable breed of human.

They're generally friendly to the white community, but racist towards everyone else. Generally contributing and strict with studies.

I still hate the Chinese in Canada.

American Asians are generally too westernized and stupid, but fall in the same lines as being super materialistic.
>>
File: 1452261830428.jpg (760 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
1452261830428.jpg
760 KB, 1280x1656
It's kind of hard being racist against a group that tends to outperform whites while being extremely self deprecating and demanding no handouts.

It's kind of funny how much whites look like niggers compared to asians. To the point of literally going "muh dick" and all that.
>>
>>69946614
The Asian penis is not big enough to be considered a threat. A women would choose us over an asian anyday and this we would be able to spread our dna without worry.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>69948537
if we're going to trot out everything
>implying white people aren't getting shat on all day and virtually every people on earth ignores it

#BLM, "white trash" "red neck" "bogan" "white devil" HOW_CAN_WHITE_GUYS_EVEN COMPETE.jpg eternal anglo

also pic related shit like that

i don't see how you guys even get to complain at this point even if you nitpick. at this point its just banter
>>
>>69948752
Literally >muh dick.
Right on time to prove >>69948710 right.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 429x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 429x581
Most Asians believe that success comes through hard work rather than whining about "oppression."
>>
>>69948752
>muh dik

you're no better than a nigger, Aussie scum.
>>
>>69947109
There's a fair bit of racism against chinks, but for the most part the chinks themselves don't make a big deal of it since they have work to do and people to buy out.

Unlike nignogs, they don't have a culture of being crybullies.
>>
>>69948710
This makes no sense. Looking white is idolized in asian countries.
>>
>>69946614
They like to work and excell, not to leech. They actually have an IQ that allows them to do good in western societies.
They do better than most whites, thus blacks hate them too instinctively, since they are even pussier than whites they dont seem that big of a threat to blacks if there is a white around.
>>
>>69948537
>thread stated they do get ridiculed

Yeah but they shrug it off w/o going 'Asian Lives Matter'

White people do have the same shit especially recently as it being more acceptable now, it's just stupid to me how blacks can cry hate crime.

Yet do the same racist shit.

Also especially that all these negro stereotype surrounding them are moreso true than just 'hate'.
>>
>>69946614

Why are the racism towards Asians not as prevalent?

because they have:
>higher education rates
>lower crime rates

which cannot be said for everyone else
>>
Because they aren't causing any problems. It's our corrupted leaders who sold us off to Tsina.
>>
>>69946614
Asians are truly shitty drivers. Half of the REKD threads on /b/ are gooks killing people in easily preventable accidents.

Then their first instinct is to speed away. Fuck seeing if the injured can be helped, calling an ambulance, filing an insurance report... Hit the gas and race away!
>>
>>69949252
>Looking white
1. It's not much different from a "muh dick" argument except for the fact that looking like a nigger is never idolized
2. For every thing that asians do better, whites still manage to dominate cinematography, fasion and all that. I hate to use the social construct argument but the idolization may be due to that and not some "objective" superiority of the way whites look.
>>
>>69946614
Asians are the closest non white race to whites. Well. Some asians.
>>
>>69946614
And the reason why OP is because truth be told most people don't have a correct perception of most Asian cultures. The inclusiveness and general land/water plus cultural barrier has made us proscribe an image that isn't necessarily true to them
>>
>>69947968
Both Koreas are essentially welfare states kept alive by the nations that use them as proxies and Southeast Asia is largely a fucking shithole. If you honestly are someone who complains about degenerate culture, Japan is the prime example of beta males who are literally unable and unwilling to mate and are facing essentially extinction.
>>
File: slide_it_shut_it_down.jpg (139 KB, 818x673) Image search: [Google]
slide_it_shut_it_down.jpg
139 KB, 818x673
>>69946614
Racial bias, outside of ivory towers that speak of imaginary issues like microagressions, is based entirely on perceived behavior patterns. Asians generally have model behavior, especially Asians from East Asia. They're the closest race to whites in terms of temperament and cognitive ability. They don't live in ghettos, they function well in civilized society. It's hard to hate East Asians because there's little to actually be angry about.
> inb4 shills pretending to white racist rednecks.
>>
>>69948291
I'd much rather prefer Jews over Asians. I don't know what brand of meth you're smoking.
>>
>>69948710
no not really.
For whites to be the equivalents of blacks to asians.
Asians would have to have been and continue to be militarily dominant, scientifically dominant and socially dominant and culturally dominant over whites.
Then they would also have to provide institutions and programs to give whites an advantage in their society because their perceived dominance is so great it is immoral not to do so.

To be honest I think you are making a fraudulent baseless claim
>>
>>69946614
Asians are too busy working and contributing to society they don't have time to complain.
>>
azn women exist to be sex objects and have no other value.
>>
>>69946614
East Asians? Because they assimilate and do well in pretty much every regard. Hardworking, intelligent, non-violent, motivated, and typically not outgoing in such a way that they pick up degenerate mainstream culture. Hell, even if it's not on their birth certificate they very often have a western name that they use.
>>
Has anybody read this book?
http://www.culturism.us/
>>
>>69950475
>Japan is the prime example of beta males who are literally unable and unwilling to mate and are facing essentially extinction.

As opposed to what? Modern middle class whites having great family values? Western countries being plagued by niggers and muslims who's only virtue is improving birth rate statistics?

Those fags may work themselves to death and have the worst suicide rates ever but pointing out their lack of desire to form families and make kids while bing white is intellectually dishonest.
>>
The Japanese are like the whites of Asia.
>>
you are on a literal anime website. if anime was made by mexicans or niggers this site would be reddit 2.0
>>
>>69946614
I honestly don't think /pol/ is truly racist, /pol/ shits on blacks, arabs, and other groups of people who, statistically speaking, do not embrace the first world ideas of tolerance, hard work, and minding your own fucking business, which rape, gang violence, murder, Islam, degeneracy, or what-have-you, certainly do not fall under. Asians, who have also (arguably) adapted to 1st world standards along with ideas similar to Western ones. (hard work, separation of church and state, value of law, etc.)

Tolerance wouldn't be quite as big an issue if butthurt non-whites could put the past behind them and walk away from the idea of "white people are the root cause of all evil" then we'd all be better off.
>>
>>69946614
Asians are smarter than whites. But they're not as creative.
Whites are perfectly in the middle of brawn vs brains. This enables us to take a Chinese invention like gunpowder and turn it into weapons.

Niggers -- Whites -- Asians
Brawn ------------------- Brains
>>
>>69946614
Id like you damn Chinese more if you spoke English!
>>
>>69947765
>basically a festering shithole
>was probably the richest country for most of history

Next you'll tell me Rome was the richest and strongest empire ever.
>>
>>69954319
The Persians used gunpowder for weapons before the Europeans. Hell, I'm pretty sure the Chinese even used it for weapons before the Europeans.
>>
>>69946614
>"Safe Space" Students Silence Asian Woman For Saying "Black People Can Be Racist"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8UTj8lQJhY

Unless Asian students admit their socioeconomic privilege and speak in solidarity with black student groups then the Asians are fair game to label "racist." Asians are over-represented at American universities and they perform better at school than non-White and non-Asian students.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 481x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 481x416
>>69947765
Hi, Ching Chong here. I believe there's a mistake in your logic. The post you referenced talks explicitly about the "rate of development" with which Asian countries have experienced, but you somehow went on offer a strawman argument about when China embraced capitalism. You see how that's not a good rebuttal?

While we're on the subject of reading books, I've got some suggestions for you. I hope you'll find them useful.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=formal+logic&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aformal+logic

Also, relevant pic.
>>
>>69946614
>Why are the racism towards Asians not as prevalent?
Cause they more often then not they contribute to society and even if they are poor they are still less likely to commit crimes.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.