[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iceland PM refuses to resign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 1Me2ETX.jpg (131 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1Me2ETX.jpg
131 KB, 600x600
>Search catalog for 'Iceland'
>nothing

This is Iceland demanding for the PM's resignation, since the Panama papers revealed him to be extorting money or somehing (someone explain this to me in more depth)

The PM said he WON'T resign. Isn't that insane? The fuck does he think he is, Obama Hitler?
>>
fun fact.
OP pic shows 90% of icelands population
50% of them are employed at CCP Games.
>>
>>69946005
That's so mean, Hans. Haven't your muslims taught you manners yet?
>>
>>69946005

If only a big country like us had the kind of nature Icelanders have.

Every big protest is either a BLM thing, something that turns to shit, or a picnic. People would rather go back to work rather than protest for what they believe in. That's just the way of things.
>>
>>69946230
I like CCP Games desu
>>
>>69945803
ICELAND NOOOO

THE JEWS RELEASED THOSE PAPERS
>>
File: þungr hnífr.png (443 KB, 571x475) Image search: [Google]
þungr hnífr.png
443 KB, 571x475
>>69945803
probably
>>
When you get a quarter you put it in the piggy bank. The piggy bank is on a shelf in your closet. Your mom knows this and she checks on it every once in a while, so she knows when you put more money in or spend it.
Now one day, you might decide "I don't want mom to look at my money." So you go over to Johnny's house with an extra piggy bank that you're going to keep in his room. You write your name on it and put it in his closet. Johnny's mom is always very busy, so she never has time to check on his piggy bank. So you can keep yours there and it will stay a secret.
Now all the kids in the neighborhood think this is a good idea, and everyone goes to Johnny's house with extra piggy banks. Now Johnny's closet is full of piggy banks from everyone in the neighborhood.
One day, Johnny's mom comes home and sees all the piggy banks. She gets very mad and calls everyone's parents to let them know.
Now not everyone did this for a bad reason. Eric's older brother always steals from his piggy bank, so he just wanted a better hiding spot. Timmy wanted to save up to buy his mom a birthday present without her knowing. Sammy just did it because he thought it was fun. But many kids did do it for a bad reason. Jacob was stealing people's lunch money and didn't want his parents to figure it out. Michael was stealing money from his mom's purse. Fat Bobby's parents put him on a diet, and didn't want them to figure out when he was buying candy.
Now in real life, many very important people were just caught hiding their piggy banks at Johnny's house in Panama. Today their moms all found out. Pretty soon, we'll know more about which of these important people were doing it for bad reasons and which were doing it for good reasons. But almost everyone is in trouble regardless, because it's against the rules to keep secrets no matter what.
>>
>>69946483
>That's
You took this right off of reddit in the ELI5 thread.
>>
>>69946289
Protesting never did shit. Proof: Iceland's Prime Minister still has his job.

If you want real change, you pick up your rifle.

Besides, Iceland is a shitty country. They had to close every McDonald's in the entire island because it was too expensive to ship beef there. Can you imagine a country without McDonald's? That's no place I would want to live.
>>
>>69946400
How so?
>>
I don't support our PM but i want a full investigation and his opinion before we jump at any conclusion.
>>
File: seven percent of the country.jpg (68 KB, 635x431) Image search: [Google]
seven percent of the country.jpg
68 KB, 635x431
>>69946005
It's actually 7%.
And that's just the adults who could be assed to get out of work today and stand around in the cold for a few hours.

SEVEN
PERCENT
>>
>>69945803
Having money on offshore accounts and or shell companies IS NOT a crime.

He is not criminally liable for anything.

Why should he resign ?
>>
>>69946596
Typical amerifat
>>
>>69946560

I am very interested in what /pol/ thinks of what reddit calls ELI5. Sometimes they are hilariously lacking.
>>
>>69946596
>thinking the guy resigns in under an hour just because he sees a crowd out of the window
Nigger, it ain't even been two days.

Parliamentary vote of no confidence scheduled within the week, at which point he'll have to step down (if the vote is "FUCK HIM").
>>
>>69946890
I mean, I think reddit is way better than /pol/. The quality of posts and maturity of discussion on serious topics blows /pol/ out of the water.
>>
>>69946872
Using them to avoid paying taxes is, you goof.
>>
>>69946596
>They had to close every McDonald's in the entire island because it was too expensive to ship beef there
Damn, they cut diplomatic ties with the USA?
>>
File: WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LAKE.png (466 KB, 435x632) Image search: [Google]
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LAKE.png
466 KB, 435x632
>>69946596
>Protesting never did shit.
>Proof: Iceland's Prime Minister still has his job.

So because these protests didn't kick him off his throne in just a matter of days, they're ineffective? There's a lot more attention and pressure on him and these protests are enforcing it. They are also an expression of rage. Would you rather they sit and be meek like we do sometimes?
>>
>>69946766
>population 329,000

Their PM is on par with some mayor in a backwater town.
>>
>>69946872
tax evasion
>>
>>69947038
>i DON'T UNDERSTAND FOREIGN POLITICS
Forgive me I am intoxicated
Case closed. There are plenty of countries smaller than us and unless you see each country that is not Canada, Russia, China, the US, and the other big guys as anything other than "small towns" you'll be completely ignorant of world politics.
>>
>>69946872
Tax evasion. Should they shove their balls in their locker and keep him as PM because it's technically legal to have your money on offshore accounts or shell companies? Fuck off.

>>69947002
I like reddit and /pol/ in their own ways. I come here for a raw and flexible discussion sometimes, and sometimes I go to reddit to be a little gentleman. I actually sincerely believe 4chan has a place in web culture and some importance. After all, it's a huge website that nobody talks about with millions of users who post anonymously. It's all raw and psychologically speaking it shows an insight on the human mind that you don't get on reddit.
>>
>>69947038
St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Toledo, Cincinatti, Newark, and Orlando all have smaller populations.

Iceland also has way more wealth.
>>
>>69947024
>>69947120
>>69947316

I thought the only published documents are simply the those who used the services of the company and who they assossiacted with, not the reasons for using the company.

Or is tax evasion discovered some other way ?
>>
>>69947316
If they did that mate, I don't think a single politician would remain out of jail in United States.
>>
>>69945803
>country wants its prime minister to resign
>prime minister doesn't listen

Isn't that treason? Who the fuck does he think he works for?
>>
>>69945803
I don't think he has technically done anything illegal. So these people are simply just protesting that he has money and found a way to funnel it to an offshore account. It's not like he took their tax money, he just added less tax money himself.
>>
File: Our lord savior.png (519 KB, 737x403) Image search: [Google]
Our lord savior.png
519 KB, 737x403
>>69946596
You are right protesting never really "changed" anything other than unnecessary violence against the police.

Don't agree with the riffle part but i think people are too quick to get bought by the media.
>>
File: b3LedXW.jpg (45 KB, 663x546) Image search: [Google]
b3LedXW.jpg
45 KB, 663x546
>>69947471
It's scary how many don't go to jail and how many people who don't care about it. Good on iceland for having balls.
>>
>>69947316
>Tax evasion
many times the use of offshore accounts is not illegal and works within legal loop holes and exemptions. Having such account doesn't automatically make someone a criminal. For many politicians it will be more a case of public image rather than criminal behaviour
>>
File: kadafi3.jpg (34 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
kadafi3.jpg
34 KB, 620x348
>>69945803
Sounds like Moamar Kadafi, and we saw what happened to him.
>>
>>69947530
They choose their leaders from elections, not from a bunch of people singing songs in a town square.
>>
>>69946432
I liked that movie. Icelandbros are just like norwegians.
>>
>>69946596
In our countries it doesn't do shit because there's just TOO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE.

I think Switzerland with 8 million is as big as you can get while keeping your democracy working, that's why centralized power in big countries fails so miserably.
>>
>>69947530
>who does think he works for
International banks
>>
>>69947579
are you even white anymore?
>>
>>69946400

Iceland is only country NOT to bail out Jew bankers

Jews rek Iceland
>>
>>69946872
>>69946872
He didn't declare his assets to the parliament, and there is very much the possibility of tax evasion.

Just walking out of that interview and looking sweaty as fuck right when its brought up speaks volumes to the kind of PM he is.

People don't trust this man any more, they want him gone.

/pol/-party in Iceland when boys?
>>
>>69947316
There's legitimate and illegitimate reasons to have shell companies or off-shore finances. Dodging taxes is one of those illegitimate ones.

>>69947407
Your business shows me that it paid $100 million to Notphake Industries for various services and that money shouldn't be taxed because it's being re-invested into the company, it's not pure profit. Sure, Notphake Industries is hosted on the island of fucking Tokelau, a fucking atoll with a highest point of just under three meters and whose biggest export is seashell necklaces, but okay, whatever, offshore companies are fine.

Then someone hands me some papers showing that Notphake Industries is a mailbox next to a coconut tree, has no real employees, doesn't do anything, and CERTAINLY didn't provide any services to your business. I want to know where that $100 million is, because they don't have it.

Oh, look, $99 million of it is now in your personal account somehow. How'd that happen? Pay up.
>>
>>69947665
Fuck no, icelanders are whinging faggots who think they all were born highly intelligent poets. If Iceland disappeared tomorrow nobody would notice.
>>
File: E-LEC-TRIC EYYYYYE.jpg (2 MB, 1820x1180) Image search: [Google]
E-LEC-TRIC EYYYYYE.jpg
2 MB, 1820x1180
>>69947881
I'd notice.
>>
living in a country with 30% taxes, i understand why people dont want to pay for white & black bitches sitting there doing nothing , fuck taxes , id rather have state taxes so the people ( not niggers or women ) can vote for what the best course of action would be if they money was to be given away for no reason and what it should be spent on.
single mothers are the retarded reason i have to pay so much already and the rest if nignogs and sandcoons.
>>
>>69945803
>, since the Panama papers revealed him to be extorting money or somehing (someone explain this to me in more depth)
It's bullshit until there's a torrent of the data and it's verified independently.
>>
>>69945803
Get ready for more brown people, Iceland!
>>
>>69946872
I'm a supporter of the current government and i think he should resign.

It's not a black and white issue, the current government which consists of the two parties that "caused" the 2008 crash does not enjoy the public's trust and the trust that it did have last friday was not built on a solid foundation.

This is public opinion, not mine.

Now the situation is not that he has been found out to be doing illegal shit. It's probably all completely legal and i do believe that he and his wife have not been practicing tax evasion.

but the issue is that he was the owner of 50% of an offshore company along with his wife who was the owner of the other 50%. On december 31st of 2009, the day before some new tax or whatever legislation passed he sold his part to his wife for 1$.

He did not disclose this in a sort of "special interest registration" required to be filled out by every PM.

This all just came to light yesterday and since then his name has been plastered on every news site's front page along with delightful characters like Putin and Poroshenko.
Not only that but he also went and did an interview with some swedish journalist and when asked about this he absolutely shit himself and proceeded to walk out.

He looks like an idiot, public trust in him is zero. His own party wants him to resign and he should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORlq_zrfWDc
>>
>>69947976
OK, then some people would notice an improvement.
>>
>>69947632
And we saw what happened after Gaddafi died.

Libya all better now ?

Europe ?

Name one person who isn't a jew who profited from his death ?

>>69947742
I understand your desire and you're probably right to want him to resign.

But he won't.

Everybody is doing it, as the documents show.
>>
File: South-Park-safe-space-400.jpg (13 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
South-Park-safe-space-400.jpg
13 KB, 400x200
>>69947881
Can comfirm. Iceland is so leftish and litterally every news story is about people whining and their safe space.
>>
Iceland bros, how long before the eggs turn into rocks?

Does the fire burn in Icelandic hearts?
>>
>>69948073
Sorry, nigger. Soros took your boy down, Soros picks who gets put back up. Welcome to the global community of multiculturalism. You'll be getting refugees in the coming years.
>>
File: Muammar-Gaddafi-007.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Muammar-Gaddafi-007.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
>>69948129
>>69947632

Are you one of those people who think Gadaffi would've kept Libya in a better state of conditions than it is now?!?!?!?!
>>
>>69948129
Yeah but the difference between the Icelandic PM and the others is that he has a crowd of people clogging up his city who will almost assuredly riot and take control if he isn't voted out of his place.
>>
>>69948186
Where does iceland get its money? How is such a small country wealthy enough to be so left?
>>
>>69948363
Fish and tourism
>>
>>69947632
Not saying it was a good thing, just that his people demanded that he step down, and he didn't, so he was killed.

Right now I'm wondering when NATO is going to enforce a no-fly zone over Iceland and start bombing the president's house.
>>
File: JxwJ7Pt.jpg (139 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
JxwJ7Pt.jpg
139 KB, 960x539
today was a big un

give these people a spark and they'll hang the PM from a tree
>>
>>69948363
enslaving refugees for cheap labour then spreading the wealth
>>
>>69948407
You have huge fucking fishing grounds or something?
>>
>>69947789
Does the mailbox by the coconut tree scheme apply to tax avoidance and tax evasion. Are they the same thing?
>>
>>69948451
Who are these cunts? What has this leader done to lose trust and earn scorn?
>>
Guys where is Iceland?
>>
>>69946725

The thing with the panama papers is that they're missing things that should be there, like notable American and Israeli names.

Because Soros is involved with the leak, the idea is that he doesn't want their current PM in power.
>>
>>69947038
>Fucking leaf brings up the fact a country's PM is on par with a mayor of a 'back water town'
>WEEDMAN is PM of a country who's population could be run by a Californian governor.

Stop embarrassing the rest of us and go take a walk down young st.
>>
File: 1453390991971.png (22 KB, 683x513) Image search: [Google]
1453390991971.png
22 KB, 683x513
>>69948561
He refused to bring in 100.000 refugees by the end of this year
>>
>>69948304
You mean to say, united country under gaddafi was worse than 3 warring entities in between themselves ?

Was Bosnia a nice place to live 1991-1995 as well, better than it was in Yugoslavia ?

Was USA a better place to live while the Civil war raged than before ?

I don't know, you tell me.

>>69948348
>Icelanders
>riot

Nah, mate.

We burned down the United States embassy back in 2008, one person inside died.

The parliament and government buildings were basically under siege as well.

Did something happen, did something change ?
No.

>>69948073
As I said, I understand why you want him to resign and you're right to do that.

But he won't, I don't see him doing it.

This is so widespread, they're going to hold together and say, everybody is doing it.

And it will become a norm, not even needing to be hidden anymore.
>>
>>69948583
I'm reasonably sure Iceland doesn't even exist

t. American
>>
>>69948506
Icelandic fish has a great reputation and is often considered as luxurious fish. Iceland has a lot of sea thereby the fishing industry is big. There are high taxes in iceland so this income gets shared with the whole country.
>>
>>69948583

>american education

But seriously tho, think a little further north of Scotland.
>>
>>69948363
By bringing in millions of tourists every year.
And the left here is so retarded that they foam at the mouth at the mere mention of having people pay to enter famous natural landmarks so that the people running the places have money to maintain roads and toilets better than literal muddy downtrodden tracks and "behind the bush next to the road"

Last autumn there was an actual news case about tourists pooping on sidewalks because there simply weren't enough toilets or porta pottys around.

The Icelandic "muh nature" and "i'm not gonna pay to see my country" is an analog to the 'murican "muh guns"
>>
>>69945803
why cant they impeach the dude? is it impeachment possible in their legislation ?
>>
>>69948690
What grounds would they have for not wanting our current PM though? is he just being used as a scapegoat?

"heh look at us we're totally not only targeting PMs we don't like!
>>
>>69947002
>>69947316
What the fuck is this disgusting reddit shilling? Go back to your pleb tier circlejerk liberal cucksite you degenerate fucking faggots.
>>
>>69948506
Ireland has just as much fishing ground but we gave it to the EU for a bag of coloured magic beans.
>>
>>69948788
>"shared"
hah okay.
>>
>>69948839
It's possible yes, but you need support from all the opposition parties as well as support from at least 7 current MPs in the majority afaik.
>>
>>69948854

For all we know he has a little puppet set up to crash your country.
>>
>>69947038
>Because it's a smaller country the Prime minister should be free to embezzle state funds, I mean It's not like it's big country like my FUCKING LEAF.
>>
>>69948788
>shared
You mean stolen
>>
File: flag-iceland-XL.jpg (200 KB, 1500x1091) Image search: [Google]
flag-iceland-XL.jpg
200 KB, 1500x1091
Hææ Íslendingar!
>>
>tfw it was legal to kill turks in iceland until 1970 when they abolished the law
>>
Question to the Icebros - do you think this is your country's Nixon moment?
>>
File: fuck that.png (20 KB, 339x251) Image search: [Google]
fuck that.png
20 KB, 339x251
>>69949047
æii þurfa Íslendingar alltaf að gera svona pósta á öllum síðum?

Taktu bara þátt í umræðunni.
>>
File: 1459782911727.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1459782911727.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>69947574
> PM is a proven crook
> let's trust this guy to lead our country

Gee, I wonder what could be their issue with him. I guess they're just jealous?
>>
File: hmm.png (32 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
32 KB, 321x322
Interesting, isn't it, how the Panama papers haven't been made public. Indeed, the story has been picked up by major news outlets all around the world; one would think truly incriminating documents would be squashed under a media blackout.

Even more interesting, the group of journalists who collaborated with the informant, and the newspaper that first published the story are both funded by George Soros, known Rothschild affiliate and left wring promoter. The aforementioned newspaper, the "Süddeutsche Zeitung," is funded by the CIA and a known critic of Russia, as seen on their Twitter.

The most interesting part, however, is what the media HAS released. High profile names from countries such as Argentina, Spain, including world famous soccer player Messi. The various media outlets are suprisingly vocal about Putin's name appearing in the files. Missing from this extensive list, however, is the US, Israel and Germany. The fact that they are missing implies a bias, leading one to the conclusion that the entire Panama Papers are a Jewish operation, designed to incriminate Russia and her allies.

Lastly, the Prime Minister of Iceland actually kicked the Jewish bankers out of Iceland, even going so far as to jail them. If this indeed is a Jewish plot, then his name appearing makes perfect sense.
>>
File: America says you must go.png (208 KB, 1160x452) Image search: [Google]
America says you must go.png
208 KB, 1160x452
We must stand with the people of Iceland in their struggle for freedom.
>>
>>69948954
We've a much higher population though. The EU gave us a lot in fariness.
>>
>>69948732
So your country is full of commie sluts or what? Sweden 2.0?
>>
>>69949211
We just hide our money in the Dakotas and Wyoming, you shithead.
>>
>>69948583

Go to Greenland and turn right.
>>
>>69949028
Nope these companies pay tremendous amount of money to taxes and we have a system which prevents overfishing and keeps the value of the fish up. However the licence was not handed out in the best possible way.
>>
>>69949143

That's an urban legend m8... You're probably thinking of this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3062158/Iceland-repeals-400-year-old-law-allowing-murder-Spain-s-Basque-region-sight.html
>>
>>69949211
Jewish plot.
>>
>>69948690
If he doesn't want the PM in power why exclude his name?

Didn't read the article, but it sounds like there are Americans in the papers but used other people

>Panama Papers: How a British man, 90, covered for a US millionaire

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/35956324
>>
>>69949299
Almost every female from age 18-30 is a liberal safe space slut senpai
>>
>>69949285
So the financial crisis is forgotten about so. If I remember correctly it was Britain who first offered help not the EU.
>>
>>69949436
>If he doesn't want the PM in power why exclude his name?

I thought you meant Israeli PM
>>
>>69948556
If you are not declaring this money as simply being shuffled around to other banks and are instead saying "no, this isn't profit, I don't actually own this money anymore, it was exchanged for goods or services rendered," and it was not, then yes.
>>
>>69949454
This is so true
>>
>>69949454
You have some good music

https://youtu.be/feGFu2MGiCM
>>
>>69949507
I'm simply stating the facts. Don't be salty.

Yes. The EU offered help too. Quite a lot in the end. Though i certainly wish it had gone differently. we got ripped off.
>>
>>69945803
well you got that many people in iceland that want him gone thats like what one thride the population kek

drag that mother fucker into the street and lynch him but before you do burn a effigy of him so he knows whats coming ...

maybe have some prison ghey faggot rape a effigy outside his window before you lynch him
>>
>>69949582
I know them IRL and they're actually all cucks
I fuck their girlfriends every Tuesday night btw im black
>>
>>69946872

Because a lot of people want to make it a crime, and think it should have been made a crime already.

Enough for a charismatic socialist to make a revolution out of.
>>
>>69947031
Worse: they came for The Burgers.

We should free the shit out of them.
>>
>>69949355
no thats the law about basque people

this law was put in effect after ottoman pirates would come and raid iceland to enslave the inhabitants

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

the eternal turk strikes again
>>
>>69949688

I think we'll need to see some proof anon. Time-stamp or you're a lying faggot.
>>
>>69945803
he's married to a jewess
>>
>>69949582
And some terrible safe space feminist whining indended rappers too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXm1EKe3pkU
>>
>>69949507
>>69949603
We also had some money tied up in Icelandic accounts, some of our businesses did, like you know those Christmas saving companies? We don't have them anymore but a few of them had their money in Icelandic accounts and our government had to pay out money to the families because they lost all their money that they invested that would have been spent on presents or something.

The whole mess was fucked up, why this Icelandic prime minister won't resign is messed up, he should if his people are demanding it, a referendum or vote of no confidence should be called until he is actually cleared of wrong doing, he's not fit for office.
>>
>>69949759
does it turn you on knowing there's a black man behind the screen that cucks whites?
>>
>>69949337
>these companies pay tremendous amount of money to taxes
So theft
>>
>>69947133
Don't put canadia in that group. They're just a podunk little hat. And hats are meant to be seen and not heard.
>>
>>69949787
/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>69948896
This.
>>
>>69947002
it isn't, now go ahead and kill yourself.
>>
>>69949853
There are no blacks in ICEland. It's a well known fact that niggers hate the cold.
>>
>>69949803
At least the like/dislike ratio is funny, gives you some hope that people aren't buying this crap.

>heh women are rappers too and we can rap about our ugly vaginas!! so empowering
>and if you don't like us you're just part of the patriarchy
>>
File: 1459285449531.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459285449531.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>69948788

>shared
>>
>>69949603
Not salty anon, but I wouldn't say that I'm a big fan of the EU. Irish fishing grounds are some of the biggest and the best in Europe. The facts and figures of the deals are still being disputed but I think Ireland came off worse in the whole thing. I agree with you that we got much needed funding, but was it worth it in the long run?
>>
>>69949454
Ekki gleyma að þær og kokkálakærastarnir þeirra skrifa allar greinarnar fyrir netmiðlana og Fréttablaðið

Kannanir sýna að flestir íslendingar eru mið-hægrisinnaðir, en vinstrimenn pumpa út svo miklum áróðri í fjölmiðlum að þetta fólk hefur nær enga rödd
>>
>Iceland
>Only country in the world to jail the bankers instead of bailing them out in 2008
>Strongest data privacy laws in the world
>Geographic isolation makes massive refugee influxes impossible

>suddenly a leftist paper based in Germany publishes baseless accusations, citing only its cooperation with some vague media "consortium" as proof
>actual dataset of the leak nowhere to be found on the Internet
>Surprise surprise: Connections between this "leak" and George Soros turning up

It's a fucking scam, guys. It's Sandy Hook all over again. Never trust the lugenpresse.
>>
>>69949582
>good music

Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elfv5XD-ZUQ
>>
>>69947976
is this a subtle judas priest reference?
>>
>>69949853

kek. But I'm pretty sure black Icelanders don't exist, and It'll be a bit of a laugh to try and see what excuse you come up with as to why you won't show your hand with the stamp

>uh I lost a hand guise! It was an accident I swear!
>>
>>69948186
Is it as cucked as sweden? Is it full of Aryan bitches that want brown dick?
>>
>>69948073
This guy actually knows what the fuck is going on unlike the rest of you.
The true issue was he didn't say he gave his half of the company to his wife for 1 dollar, which is not really that big of a deal imo. If mean it's a bit shady but it's not like he was bribing senators or something

Everybody does tax evasion, everyone successful that is.
>>
>>69945803
At least one country cares about the Panama papers.

Good for you Iceland, hope you get that bitch to resign.
>>
>>69950124
Góður punktur og gæti vel verið satt. Þetta eru líka bara frekjur og þú getur ekki sagt neitt því annars verðuru stimplaður sem rasisti, karlremba, kvennahatari osfv
>>
>>69945803
>revealed him to be extorting money or somehing
wrong, his wife had her inheritance stored in a tax haven, which was prudent given the nation was one of the heaviest hit by the 08 financial crisis, he's done literally nothing wrong and the panama papers """leak""" was orchestrated by Soros' funded organizations to target difficult politicians, for example Putin and Assad, and of course our banker-prosecuting friend in Iceland.
>>
File: LMAO NOT A REAL WORD.png (741 B, 72x36) Image search: [Google]
LMAO NOT A REAL WORD.png
741 B, 72x36
>>69950174
I did lose my hands in a fishing accident back in 1998 you ableist scum.
>>
>>69947742
>make Iceland white again
>deports all 20 non whites in a day.
>victory!

Iceland is white nationalism easy mode.
>>
>>69950290
tax avasion is illegal, tax avoidance is not
>>
>>69950155
>It's Sandy Hook all over again

>Seriously believing Sandy Hook was a hoax

But seriously, our elite is all massively corrupt and people know this. People's anger is mainly coming down on the PM and Finance minister because they're in charge of the banks and taxation.
>>
>>69948788
>Icelandic fish
>>
>>69950082
I don't know if losing are fishing grounds was worse than gaining all the funding and market access we got at the start. Ireland was a shithole when we joined the EU.

As for the bailout it was a bad deal, but not the worst. I didn't like it at all. But it was probably the best possible option. Will we be better off? I'd say in the end no one is paying these debts, the whole debt system will be seeing a major reset probably within a decade. The name of the game is to keep the economy strong until that day, keep valuable assets in the country. Don't become greece and have to sell everything just to pay denbs. It's good for us to be on good terms with brussels until the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>69947742
is your PM a left wing faggot with aids? hope so
>>
File: 1446416078577.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1446416078577.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
>>69950124
>>69950326
Tek undir þetta.

Allir þessir netmiðlar eru cuckaðir í drasl, munið eftir þegar allir vildu taka inn flóttamenn heim til sín?
>>
>>69950427
Yeah you're right, poor choice of words
>>
>>69950173
yes
>>
>>69948854
your PM was one of the few to not only refuse to bail out the banks, but actually forgive citizens their debts instead, let the banks fail, and even charge some of the bankers responsible. Can't have that going on.
>>
>>69950393

kek
>>
>>69950494
His party is centre-right/neo-liberal i'd say, so no no sorry.
>>
File: excellent.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
excellent.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>>69950561
>>
>>69950630

But if real, that sucks m8
>>
>>69950326
Mundu að þú átt eki að dæma fólk fyrir að vera öðruvísi, nema þú sért hægri maður.
>>
You know nothing Corrupt Snow.
>>
>>69949582
>Good music
The best. Fucking. Ambient chill sounding music in the fucking world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INWZy3-Vw80
>>
>>69950082
>>69950487
You lost a long term investment (your fishing grounds) for short term conditioned aid.

That's a bad thing in the long run, seriously. Short term cash is spent quickly, you haven't seen that cash have you? But you see your fish on the table or in fish shops for food right? Your generations below you won't see the short term cash and they most likely won't see the fish either.
>>
Why don't they get their Senate to vote no confidence?
>>
>>69950591
The PM didnt do it. The globalists did it. Soros did it. They release mass murder suicide pills
>>
>>69945803
There were multiple threads on it today, don't be so autistic. it's fine to make a new one if the convo lapsed
>>
>>69950522
Svo segir fólk að þeir séu í eigu Framsóknarfloksins og Sjálfstæðisfloksins.

Btw besti vinur minn var kynferðislega áreittur í partýi af einni af þessari öfga feministum og hann getur ekki gert neitt í því.
>>
>>69950703
>game of thrones music

Fucking fag
>>
>>69950591
Actually it was the last government that refused to bail out the banks, but that PM was a lesbian female and the Jews can't speak against that hehe.
>>
>>69950522
>munið eftir þegar allir vildu taka inn flóttamenn heim til sín?

Nei, því að það voru bara nokkrir tugir. Hin kommentin voru full af "ég myndi taka flóttamenn en ég á ekki pláss er er góður gæji ég sver" og svo voru 11 þús sem lækuðu síðuna

Og hvaða tölu heldurðu að erlendir júðamiðlar hafi notast við?
>>
Sigur Ros is pretty good
>>
>>69950810
No. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUysiCX-XZQ
>>
>>69950856
Thank you my island friend
>>
>>69950856
>>69950810
See, even the rare agrees.
>>
>>69945803
>the Panama papers revealed him to be extorting money or somehing

all they revealed is that he was for some time a shareholder in his wife's company. nothing more.

barely noteworthy desu
>>
>>69950856

RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69950795
Nei gaur ekki gleyma að karlmen geta ekki vera nauðgaðir eða kynferðslislega áreittur, passaðu þig annars verðuru public shame-aður á facebook því mun fylga undirskrifta listi.

Hvaða netmiðla skoðið þið regglulega btw, innlenda og erlenda?
>>
>>69945803
Cliff notes on crisis

>Iceland has 99% white population
>EU takes millions of shitskin refugees
>Iceland PM refuses to take any
>Soros gets mad
>Soros funded groups find 'corruption' and release "shocking evidence against Iceland's ebil corrupt PM"

rinse and repeat with all the other "shocking revelations" of the Panama Papers
>>
>>69945803
>revealed him to be extorting money or somehing

Naw, it's probably just tax evasion. That's what the company in Panama specialized in.
>>
>>69950814
Það voru neiðarlögin í ríkistjórn Geirs sem trygðu innistæður íslendinga í bönkunum. Vinstri stjórnin skeit á sig og var næstum búin að setja ísland á hausinn
>>
>>69950856
Ludovico Einaudi is better.
>>
>>69950852
Já en ALLT þetta fólk var í stuðning við þetta, það er alveg jafn slæmt í mínum augum.

>All Icelanders are now required to adopt one Syrian kid by 2017 because of pressure from a Facebook group
>>
>>69951020
Enga eéáavh, er aðallega á /pol/ og kíki stundum á Baggalút. Einnig er /int/ með ágætt íslenskt samfélag.
>>
>>69950995
He was elected on a platform of not being a shady rich guy who exploits financial loopholes for his gain and WHOOPSIE, he's revealed to have been tax evading and short-changing the Icelandic people on debt relief because it would have hurt his (wife's) dummy company's bonds.

That's like electing Trump and he winds up building walls around every gun store (with you outside) while bussing Mexicans and Muslims to your backyard.
>>
File: Capture.png (350 KB, 895x510) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
350 KB, 895x510
>>69948896
Shill detected. I'm merely mocking reddit and you're trying to stifle that. Nice try.
>>
>>69950487
Maybe, but I think it was a bad deal for Ireland. They money that could be generated from fishing would be far greater and more secure in the long term than any deal the EU would offer. Things might change with brexit. If they vote to leave then our country will have to make some serious decisions about the future.
>>
>>69951084
Já, er það ekki? Viðurkenni það að ég er ekki fróðlegastur um hrunið sjálft.

Úpps!
>>
>>69951020
Elska að kíkja á dv og vísi til að cringe'a af fólki sem kommentar
>>
>>69950706
>That's a bad thing in the long run, seriously
We can always leave.

>you haven't seen that cash have you?
Of course I have. A lot of our roads were semi funded with it.

>But you see your fish on the table or in fish shops for food right?
yes?...

>our generations below you won't see the short term cash and they most likely won't see the fish either.
Of course they fucking will you bong. We invested our money really well. Did you not notice our incredible economic growth since the 80s? Ireland has higher GDP per capita and and ranks higher on the UN happiness index than england does. Let that sink in.
>>
>>69951027
>Iceland PM refuses to take any

Sigmundur was a populist cuck who bent under the slightest bit of EU pressure, just like all our other politicians. Luckily, we now have a real far-right movement to counter the cucks.
>>69951084
>var næstum búin að setja ísland á hausinn
Er það ekki aðalmarkmið sósíalista?
>>69951172
Þetta fólk "studdi" þetta með því að læka Facebook-síðu svo það kæmist í hóp "góða fólksins". Þessu fólki verður auðveldlega rutt frá í byltingunni.
>>
File: IMG_20160404_184633.png (170 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_184633.png
170 KB, 768x1280
>>69950741
OK so it just says majority of the vote after 3/4ths of the Senate approve that measure. Is this being set in motion? Seems like everyone is riled up enough.
>>
>>69950454
Swedish Fish are Canadian.
>>
>>69951342
Fólk er svo fljótt að gleyma þessu en eina ástæðan afhverju við þurftum ekki að borga icesafe er vegna þess að landsbankinn var í einkaeigin en ekki ríkiseign.
Jóhanna og Steingrímur ætluðu að láta okkur borga skuldir útlendinga sem áttu landsbankann og setja Ísland í gjaldþrot. Það sem gerir útaf við mig er að margir sem kusu já við icesafe eru enþá á þingi WTFFF!!!!
>>
>>69946596
They don't have fast food? If it wasn't for the fact that Scandinavian females are ardent feminists I wouldn't mind trying that out for a year.
>>
>>69948363
Internet rocketships
>>
so wait

he kicked out kikes from iceland and jailed some of them while putting his money on shell companies to avoid taxes?
>>
>>69951330
>They money that could be generated from fishing would be far greater and more secure in the long term than any deal the EU would offer.
Got stats on that? Like i said, we wouldn't have the same wealth as iceland because iceland is only 100,000 fucking people. We'd have to share our money with 5 million. A lot of the reason we got so much multinational investment is because we're in the EU.
>>
>>69946005
Well that's more effort than they put into Dust 514
>>
File: Nigels at it again.png (28 KB, 157x144) Image search: [Google]
Nigels at it again.png
28 KB, 157x144
>>69950660
>leafs
>>
>>69950741
They are.
This is DAY FUCKING TWO, remember.
>>
>>69951596
>Jóhanna og Steingrímur ætluðu að láta okkur borga skuldir

Ég man nú eftir því, eitt af mörgum ástæðum að mitt átkvæði mun aldrei fara til VG eða SF.
>>
>>69951568
What the fuck. Then why aren't they called Canadian Fish?
>>
>>69947373
no bully please we were jewed by the mexicans
>>
>>69948854
isn't ur pm a euroskeptic? soros and co. are globalists they probably want a snap election to elect a proEU party leader as PM
>>
>>69951609
They do, it's just rotten shark meat. They just don't have McDonald's. We should free the shit out of them over it.
>>
>>69951484
No they won't, that money you got given was to cover a deficit in your accounts, it hasn't been spent on your roads.

Your private sector generated cash goes to your roads, the ECB bailouts literally bailed out banks.

You don't see that money, your children won't either. It was to allow your banks to continue borrowing with low interest rates, that's all.

And having your fishing waters seized for that purpose, isn't a good thing in the long run, look at Africa and what the EU is doing there with African fishing waters. Giving them to Greece because of the Barcelona Declaration which allows 12 African nations join the economic area with the EU. They have natives dying because they can't fish, they get escorted out by the Greek fisherman who have been given those waters by the EU, along with my nation which is shameful.

And you seem to have a short memory, you know how you Irish like to milk the famine for all you can and how we evil Brits didn't allow you to fish or hunt?

You just imagine that happening to your great, great grandchildren because you sold your fishery stocks to the ECB for a small bailout which you will NEVER see and have NEVER seen.

Idiot.
>>
>>69951636
>he kicked out kikes from iceland and jailed some of them

Nope, kikes were never in Iceland. Only their race-traitor accomplices were jailed, and before Sigmundur's time.
>>
>>69947373
>implying those aren't backwater towns
>>
>>69951812
so basically he kicked out jew supporters or whatever

this is definitely a jewish plot to remove him then, welp
>>
>>69946873
blasted lime
>>
>>69951666
Satanic trips of unfortunate truth
>>
>>69951723
Well apparently if Senate passes it but the electorate don't the Senate all lose their jobs and power until a new Senate is elected. Pretty serious stuff, and 3/4ths is near impossible in anything remotely partisan
>>
>>69947316
tips hat in your general direction friendo.
>>
>>69951787
Yeah his party and the party in coalition has a euro-skeptic policy.

If we held an election now the votes would be "split" between the Pirate Party and the Independence Party (the other party in the majority coalition)

I'm not sure on the Parties Parties stance on joining the EU, but they'd for sure try and continue the negations and hold a referendum on joining.
>>
>>69951757
No, we were jewed by having an unsustainable manufacturing-based middle class during a time of ever-increasing efficiency and mechanization. Our real manufacturing power is up despite manufacturing jobs being down because bettery machinery (even going back to the 80s and 90s) replaced people.

There's nothing to be done to increase American manufacturing jobs. It's an jobs market that isn't coming back, despite being an industry that will only continue to grow. Automation is a bitch but we've got to deal with it and find other ways to employ people instead of crying for the salad days of steel mills and auto factories.
>>
>>69951738
Svona gerist þegar hálfvitar setja tilfiningarnar sínar inní pólítik.

Ég vill fá fjölmiðil sem er hægrisinnaður
>>
i think its an overreaction
there's no proof the offshore funds are being used to launder money illegally
>>
>>69945803
The selectively chosen papers are progressive ammunition, saying we should be able to tax people to death if they want to stay in the country. The biggest argument against bernie is white flight and brain drain stemming from communist taxes. This is just an attempt to dox people into submission.
>>
>>69951811
>>69951484
England is right, get your shit together you fucking drunk.
>>
>>69951865
Not really, he's a corrupt asshole who forced his father-in-law to pay him $5million in inheritance while he was still alive

He's a huge cunt and also the highest authority on taxation as well, there's no "Jew plot" to oust him.
>>69951987
>Parties Parties
Staða á ESB: Brjálað djamm
>>69952026
Gerðu hann þá sjálfur
Ekki að vera leiðinlegur, plís gerðu það
>>
>>69947038
That is how many people live in my county. Lol. Actually, we have more.
>>
>>69952059
That's true but the problem with our PM is that a company owned by his wife was a shareholder of fallen bank which he was in charge of taxing.
It might have turned out diffrently if his wife wasn't a shareholder. Nobody knew they were shareholders of that bank
>>
>>69952268
>Staða á ESB: Brjálað djamm

Ég meina hvað er betra en djammið á Íslandi?

og btw um hægri-fjölmiðill væri ekki fínt að vera með gott íslenskt Imageboard sem myndi ekki fara úti það að pósta klámi af Íslenskum stelpum?
>>
>>69951811
>it hasn't been spent on your roads.
I'm not talking about the bailouts. We got shitloads from the EU to build roads and other shit.

The bailout was to stop the country from defaulting. Which would have turned us into a worse version of greece. It was a stupid deal, we we may suffer with for a long time. But my bet is the whole system will become unstable within 10 years and everyone will have to default.

The UK is totally fucked in this case, because they have no way to stop the pound becoming worthless. The ECB and the Fed keep shittonnes of gold which they can use to back the currency with to restore confidence if things go real bad. The UK, Canada and Japan don't have any and are boned if they ever default.

>isn't a good thing in the long run
The day we think it's no longer in our best interest is the day we can leave and get our waters back. It's not hard.
>>
Goodbye sweet Iceland.

Enjoy your future Europe-tier hellhole, while muslims rape your women and children.

Your faggotty backstab in 1945 didn't really go so well after all.
>>
>>69952463
>væri ekki fínt að vera með gott íslenskt Imageboard
óteljandichan hefur eitt gott, en það er dautt mestallann tímann
Og ekkert er betra en djammið á Íslandi, engir negrar til að fokka því upp
>>
>>69952463
Júbb myndi styðja það í drasl.
Er frekar áliðið og ætla að fara að sofa
>>69952660
We were not in charge at that time. The US and UK came and occupied us.
>>
>>69952660
>"However, according to figures reported by the BBC,[6] about 270 thousand Muslims live in Denmark (4.8% out of a population of 5.6 million[7])."

>4.8% Muslim

HAHAHA OH WOW
>>
>>69952660
say that to my face and we'll see what happens danecuck

>4.8% Muslim
>>
>>69952328
OK but was he ever taxing the bank WHILE he or his wife were financially involved in it? That's an important distinction. Another is if he disobeyed the law by taxing it less. because it's possible he was just involved in it and wanted to keep it quiet, but didn't use the system to get more money somehow.

It really sounds like he gave his share to his wife because he didn't want to break the law and tax his own business. That would make him mostly innocent
>>
>>69949454
You are going to hell them.
>>
Yiiisss goyyy, take out dis anti-semite anti-banker bad goy because of our "leak" that nobody can see but our jornalists!
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 224x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 224x369
>>69945803
Bring out the guillotine boys!
>>
>>69945803
>The PM said he WON'T resign. Isn't that insane? The fuck does he think he is, Obama Hitler?

Why the fuck would you care about overturning a democratically elect pm over a fishy leak on the other side of the world

You are a fucking shill anon, leave Icelanders alone, you have no rights to decide
>>
File: 1401040685567.jpg (93 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1401040685567.jpg
93 KB, 400x399
>why don't they just declare the use of all offshore accounts an act of tax evasion. isn't that the purpose of those accounts in the first place?
>>
>>69953048
Thank you fellow white man for this reasonable post.
>>
>>69949567
You better start slapping them in the face.
What kind of media you get there? Is it jewed like the rest of the west?
>>
>>69949028
>>69948968
>>69948968
>>69949028
Definately shared.
Those fish are a resource that belongs to Icecubeland, and their authorities could simply say "Fuck orf it's ams OUR FISHIES only Federal/National fishing companies can cuddle these fish into snacks so that the people can benefit from our only natural resource, fish fingers"
But they don't- they allow private enterprise to extract Kanye's from the ocean, and in turn, these string-string-on-sticky-with-hook dudes pay tax out the wazoo, to compensate the lovely cold people of Icecubika for taking their fishies
>>
>>69951666
I had such hopes, so many dreams
>>
>>69945803
Does anyone know if Iceland has jobs for physicists / electrical engineers?
I'm qualified for such jobs, and I'd really love to live in Iceland, but I don't know anything about such opportunities.
>>
File: Le glaði Sigmundur.jpg (147 KB, 820x540) Image search: [Google]
Le glaði Sigmundur.jpg
147 KB, 820x540
>>69952986
>anti-semite anti-banker bad goy

>Anti-banker
>wants to reprivatize the banks
>Cuts taxes on the rich(yids)
>Owns claims in the banks
>Created a minimum quota for refuggees
>Literally a kike

Sigmundur is the biggest neoliberal globalist kike-lover there is
>>
>>69952955
No need to. Your own people believes this fucking psyop fra Soros.

Formerly based Iceland will vote cucktier politicians in and you will get overrun JUST like us.

>4.8% muslim

Jeez, the 200.000 figure have been around since 2000. We are way past. More likely 10%.
>>
>>69951638
Getting the exact figures is hard but from a report from 2004 Ireland had up to that time received 58billion from the and 600 billion worth of fish had been take from Irish waters. When Ireland first joined the EU it provided the EU with 44% of the total fish stocks but was only given a quota of 4%. Ireland provides 5,000,000 tonnes per year in comparison to the all of the mediterranean providing 500,000 tonnes. It just sounds like a bad deal to me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6XnH_OnpO0

Have people seen this? The jewing exposed.
>>
>>69953450
>More likely 10%.
>Denmark
Hanrej/10 country
>Formerly based Iceland will vote cucktier politicians in and you will get overrun JUST like us.
I call bullshit. The right-wing voters are still theirs even if the parties fall out of favour. And the only alternative for those voters is the far-right Þjóðfylkingin.
>>
>>69946560
Who gives a shit. I liked the story.
>>
>>69953231
I haven't actually looked at it in decades, but from what I remember, you have to be from some specific areas to immigrate there, like a few small towns in Saskatchewan where there is some Icelandic dispora.
>>
>>69953958
Also, New Iceland in Manitoba.
>>
>>69953866
JUST DEFEND YOUR FUCKING ISLAND, whatever it takes!
>>
>>69946289
no if they had blacks in iceland it would all be over.
>>
>>69945803
As if anything by wikileaks is remotely credible. Nice try.
>>
File: 1387068460303.gif (1014 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1387068460303.gif
1014 KB, 500x280
>>69946005
fucking lol'd from this post.
FUCK GOONS
>>
Trump isn't on those papers r-right
>if you don't want our money we will find other ways to control you
>>
>>69953779
Pulitzer Center on crisis reporting : Senior adviser = Marvin L. Kalb is an American journalist. Kalb was the founding director of the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy

Shorenstein
>>
>>69954045
We're managing just fine right now, and if things start to go south, there's always the old shotgun.
>>
>>69947373
Orlando has like 2 million people
>>
>>69945803
that seems like a crazy large gathering for a country that only has 300,000 people.
>>
>>69948230
those eggs were probably fermented in lye and shark offal for months
i'd take rocks desu
>>
>>69953958
It's more the fact that I know you need to work there for several years, but I never found anything about jobs that fit my specializations.
>>
>>69954858
The MPs are used to fermented and rotten eggs.

Rocks, however, can be a bit more damaging.
>>
>>69946873
Typical Retard.
>>
>>69947690
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69947002
Then why don't you go hide your money there asshole.
>>
>>69954645
it 'technically' doesnt the city boundries basically exclude all the places people live

Its literally downtown the themeparks, malls and airports

everything else is just considered orlando even though its in county no-mans-land
The pinnacle of gerrymandering
>>
>>69950054
Iceland is a relatively warm island. Greenland is what you've got to be worried about. At least there geothermal heat.
>>
>>69949945
I have to agree with Sweden here. The fisheries might as well be ran by the government.
>>
>>69951746
Because Swedes have a diet of fish?
Why is your name Jamal?
>>
>>69947032
At the bottom of the waterfall
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.