[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a /pol/ approved video? Consider the facts. This guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: vapenation.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vapenation.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
Is this a /pol/ approved video?
Consider the facts.
This guy has so many kids following him.
DUDE WEED has been pushed from every angle making it seem like a cool thing.
Faggot vapers are everywhere.
He makes fun of both making both seem extremely cringe in front of his fans.
>>
It was a bit funny i admit
>>
>>69944920
It's not going to change anyones mind. Why would I care what this fat neckbeard tthink.
>>
>>69944920
I vape. I'm completely used to the social stigma around vaping and I don't give a shit. I'm not going to start smoking again because some internet meme makes fun of it.

Vaping is one of the best decisions I've made in the last 10 years. I tried quitting, but I just couldn't stay off cigarettes. Vaping made it easier, and now I'm not inhaling burnt plant matter. I'm getting less nicotine in my system now too.

Go ahead and make fun of it. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>69944920
\//\
>>
>>69944920
>/pol/ loves a kike with an israeli wife
>/pol/ loves a kike with his own personal reddit page
>/pol/ loves a kike white knight "waah leafy is duh cancer of youtube!"
I watched his videos back in 2014, when he was irrelevant. I liked how obscure and adult swim his videos were. Then he became full blown reddit and if he keeps whiteknighting and makes the umpteenth video on pranksters I will never watch his videos again
>>
>>69944920
I approve of the video, at least. Vapers are fucking obnoxious.
>>
>this anon makes fun of people with actual autism

Canadanon you realize the kind of autism we make fun of you for having is different than special needs kids right? Yours is your own choice, the other isn't.
>>
>>69945364
This tbqh senpai
>>
>>69945458
stop saying /pol/ loves >>>

literally 5 fucking replies in this thread and you're one of them, stupidleaf nigger
>>
>>69945364
I vape weed (wax mostly now), am I double degenerate?
>>
>>69945458
>/pol/ is one person

He's right about leafy though,he is fucking cancer and so is Shittycynical
>>
link?
>>
>>69946046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
>>
>>69945458
Leafy is undoubtedly a piece of shit. He made one of us cry
>>
>>69944920
I like him.
Him and his wife met in a holocaust museum, so their marriage is pure.

Jokes aside, I feel like he tries to filter out some of the more cancerous material on the internet using his huge fanbase and moderate sense of humor.
>>
File: homebones.jpg (172 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
homebones.jpg
172 KB, 530x600
>mfw I vape and hate most people who vape

People come up to me like "dude what kind of setup is that" and I just say "I dunno man I just used it to kick cigarettes" which I did, I am now smoke free. Totally worth looking like a douche.

>mfw I smoke weed but hate stoners
>>
>>69944920
is this h3h3? this dude is full-on negative. He always lashes at people in the nastiest of ways, and is barely funny.
>>
>>69946637
I like vapers cause I can vape EHO in public and nobody suspects anything
>>
h3h3 shills get out

>OP doesn't post original video because he wants you to go to youtube and watch it so he gets ad revenue

filthy kikes
>>
vape NAISH
>>
>>69945458
>remember the good ol' 2014 h3h3 days
everything went to shit after jontron pizza time 6 months ago
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.