[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think women like politics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11
File: 1459166026066.jpg (67 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1459166026066.jpg
67 KB, 680x591
do you think women like politics?
>>
It's trending right now in the news, so sure.
>>
>>69944807
They don't like politics. They like feeling like they are making a difference even (and especially) when they aren't.
>>
they just pretend to so they can attract high status politicians, otherwise no they would prefer to do their nails and talk about their hair.
>>
>>69944807

Women like security, both physical and financial and being immune from consequences.

There.

You now know everything there is to know about women.

Forever.
>>
they like things they don't understand so yes
>>
>>69945138
That would mean they like everything, though, and they don't like me :(
>>
women just want to impress men and be accepted. They have no real interests beyond that.
>>
>>69944970
This. They shouldn't be voting desu. All they do is fuck things up.
>>
>>69944807
I care about my children growing up in a safe, good environment and I care about being able to support my family financially so yes.
>>
>>69944807
No, I browse /pol/ because I hate sandniggers and love spitting bile on people for the sake of it. Also because it soothes my murderous instincts. I only care about whatever videogame I'm playing at the moment. I don't care about politics because I'm offing myself soon enough but not before Cyberpunk 2077 comes out.
>>
>>69945895

OK, but do you actually know anything about governance, philosophy, civics, history, current events, etc. or do you just use your 'intuition' to yammer about "right and wrong" or "love and fear" or whatever based on the manufactured consensus being asserted to you by the msm?
>>
>>69946326

Are you going to stream the suicide, m'lady?
>>
>>69946485
If you tip your fedora hard enough I'll stream it for you personally
>>
>>69945233

maybe they understand you better than you understand yourself
>>
File: 1459387358261.jpg (38 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1459387358261.jpg
38 KB, 657x527
>>69946326
>>69946699
>tfw no italian mommy gf that hates sandniggers
>>
>>69946699

I don't wear hats except for in the winter. I wore a top hat like 10 years ago for a Halloween party.

For the sake of curiosity, why would you off yourself? Assuming you weren't just joking.
>>
>>69944807
Politicians appeal to their emotions for votes.
>>
>>69946817
If you bring your own guns we can start targeting the boats approaching on Lampedusa, no one will notice a few missing turdpiles at night
>>
>>69945233
They understand betas because they're surrounded by them, that's why they have no interest in you.
>>
>>69946879
Because I'm schizophrenic and I can't keep hurting my mother, since the meds aren't really helping as much as they would and I am starting to doubt they're actually giving me the right thing. It seems they just keep changing the same chem with a different name. It is getting worse as I age, it is a curse. I never know when I'm myself, when I'm not, the world blurs everyday. I can't keep going like this.
>>
>>69947524

Oh, I see. Well, it sucks to hear that. I hope things turn out for you. I'm never really sympathetic to women, but I know someone with schizophrenia and it harms them greatly. I hope you find peace in whatever decision you make.
>>
>women
>seeing a point of view they disagree with and arguing factually with it
>not looking for ways to undermine the opposition such as past failed relationships or being ugly or some other retardation
kek
>>
>>69947524
I really hope I don't develop schizophrenia, it would mean I have to off myself sooner than expected.
>>
>>69947708
The decision has already been made, it now is a matter of when. I have accepted that I need to go because it's the right thing to do. I should have been someone else who died in my mother's womb before I was born and I am a botched creature with no place and no shape. Which is why I say, a curse.
>>
>>69946429
I don't know, I think I understand a fair deal about politics. I try to stay away from topics that I don't know enough about. Mostly I read things from various sources and ask my husband what he thinks or if he thinks something is a good source or not. We talk about politics a lot, together and I don't talk to anyone else because everyone I know is more left leaning. I care about doing the right thing and being morally fair to people but my biggest priority is that my husband, children and I are safe from harm.
>>
File: 1459238889502.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1459238889502.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
>>69947524
talk to your doctor about Clozapine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clozapine

it's generally used in conjunction with another antipsychotic for treatment-resistant schizophrenia
It also has very little side effects, often it's actually prescribed on its own too.

I'm a psychiatry med student. Can't really suggest more than this without referring to some notes and doing some studying.

Find a psychiatrist that's willing to work with you, you might have to travel to a different country as I'm unsure what the climate for psychiatric treatment is in Italy.
>>
>>69948140
>women

>Always this fucking dramatic.

JFC

Just travel the world and go missing in the abbo outback.
>>
>>69948479
No thanks I'd rather see something better than subhuman primates before I die you know
>>
>>69948479
schizo is actually pretty bad, m8. They really can't function that well in a day to day life.
we're basically in the 1800s with regards to psychiatry compared to how well we can treat the actual human body
>>
>>69948432
The climate is ok, not a stigma. It runs in the family, too. Our doctor's familiar with these issues. It just seems that in my case it's more difficult than with my other relatives to find the right dosage and meds and treatment. It happened with my uncle too, the last years the meds made him a robot-like semi-vegetable unable to do anything but lay on the couch staring at things. He was violent and had outbursts of anger just like in my case. I am afraid I am heading down the same road. I like your pepes because they have glasses like mine.
>>
File: 1453513605215.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453513605215.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>69944807
Only because they get to talk loud like everyone else
>>
>>69948479

Women are dramatic by nature. Still, schizophrenia is some bad stuff.

>>69948803

>we're basically in the 1800s with regards to psychiatry compared

It doesn't help that, starting around 2013 and then intensifying in 2014, the Internet saw a new wave of Christian revivalists, and part of the idea they instilled into the thought sphere was that "mental illness doesn't exist". It's bitter autistic redneck scum trash like that who set us back. I still remember feeling their creepy redneck autism thru my computer monitor. Those types of people need to go away if any progress in this field is to be achieved.
>>
honestly? no. maybe a small percentage but overall, fuck no. most women aren't interested in much of anything important unless their bf/husband is.
>>
>>69949087
Hm... Try asking about the clozapine if you haven't before like I mentioned earlier. Its side effects are mild(especially compared to other antipsychotics) and it's often used on people with treatment-resistant schizophrenia

>>69949142
>It doesn't help that, starting around 2013 and then intensifying in 2014, the Internet saw a new wave of Christian revivalists, and part of the idea they instilled into the thought sphere was that "mental illness doesn't exist". It's bitter autistic redneck scum trash like that who set us back. I still remember feeling their creepy redneck autism thru my computer monitor. Those types of people need to go away if any progress in this field is to be achieved.

I see this on /pol/ way too much tbqh
Not sure why people can't accept that our brains can't have problems, as if they're incapable of it.
>>
File: Obama...you're fired!.gif (3 MB, 570x319) Image search: [Google]
Obama...you're fired!.gif
3 MB, 570x319
>>69944807
that is such a weird/creepy shitty pepe. please dont post.
>>
They don't care, and don't know shit.

That's the dangerous part of women voting, they simply don't give a fuck, and will let their emotions be manipulated by whatever little exposure they have to mainstream media.

Trump has policies that will work great for the country? No lol you know look at his hair like ewwww
>>
File: HMMMM.jpg (140 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
HMMMM.jpg
140 KB, 500x500
>>69949506
COCAINE PLS SENOR
>>
>>69944807
women like free shit

of course they like leftist/marxist/communist politics

was there supposed to be a point to your thread?
>>
>>69949313
Thanks for the advice, trying can't hurt. If it buys me a few years it is ok although I doubt he'll do anything I suggest unless my mother intervenes. He doesn't trust me I suppose.
>>
File: use-of-cocaine-2010.png (227 KB, 1205x773) Image search: [Google]
use-of-cocaine-2010.png
227 KB, 1205x773
>>69949566
Based Americans, our greatest clients
>>
>>69949910
Must be a white thing
>>
File: america whiteness vs colombia.png (13 KB, 568x114) Image search: [Google]
america whiteness vs colombia.png
13 KB, 568x114
>>69950037
>Gringos
>White
Sure thing pal
>>
File: 1454742088385.jpg (16 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
1454742088385.jpg
16 KB, 180x192
>>69949796
hope you get better
>>69949910
fun fact: The top 5 territories for cocaine consumption are Scotland, USA, Australia, England, and Canada if I remember correctly
>>
they like whatever is appealing to men at the moment.
>>
File: our greatest clients.png (36 KB, 744x376) Image search: [Google]
our greatest clients.png
36 KB, 744x376
>>69950181
I've got the data right here. Strayas pay a lot for their magic powder.
>>
>>69950156
Damn bro, low blows left and right

You're alright Colombia
>>
>>69949313

I didn't quote you in my first post so I deleted and then made another one quoting you.

Thankfully, the autistic Christian revivalism died down a lot, but still, the damage was done. We need to stop fucking around and start looking into this stuff on a far more serious level. It's not fair that people have to suffer just because some autistic redneck trailer trash loser feels threatened by science. Why we pander to these stupid fucks I will never know.
>>
>>69950323
It's a hell of a drug.
>>
Yes.

Source: is woman
>>
>>69944807
Most women I know of that cares about politics are all leftists/communists. Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>69950323
kinda surprised it's still so popular considering the price
you can get amphetamines for cheap, also if you get pharmaceutical amphetamines you actually know it's pure

I've never done coke so I can't really comment beyond what I know of its actual properties and effects on the body. Maybe in reality the different high is worth it.
>>
>>69950530
TRUMP OR BERNIE

ANSWER IT
>>
>>69950574
actually I remember reading a paper about a blind study involving cocaine and methylphenidate I think, the subjects were unable to tell the difference.
hmm
>>
>>69945110
This desu
>>
>>69945110
How old are you?
>>
>>69950652
I'd squeal if the election came down to Bernie and Trump. And then I'd vote for the Republican party and watch as the salty tears of liberals flow, as I convince them to move to Canada because WE'RE TRYING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN OVER HERE.
>>
They like politics if other women like it.
>>
>>69946326
>the current year
>playing the GPU-intensive Jew
To be honest, I hope more people get addicted to VR vidya and kill themselves when they find out how expensive rehab is. Maybe then I'd actually be able to find a fucking full-time job around here.
>>
There's a difference between politics and governing. Do women like politics? The activities around the act of actually making a decision? The debate? The talking points? The parties? Sure. They like whatever the media wants to feed them by playing on their emotions. I worked on Capitol Hill for a decade and loved it. I loved the game, the power. More women work there than men. Do women like the nitty gritty of actually governing? Most wouldn't have the intellectual ability to do the dirty work that it takes behind the scenes to govern.
>>
File: IMG_0389.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
>watching CBC the cuck network as background noise
>sister walks into the room
>forgot what specifically it was about bit something related to ISIS militants in Europe
>sister: haha! this is why I don't watch news, it's so negative!
>me: this negative shit is about our personal safety, and is meant to educate us on what's going on in the world - if it's negative, we should be concerned.
>she leaves the conversation to MySpace some shit on Instagram or something

Are the Jews seriously this successful at controlling people? She's smart but so naive. She at least agrees migrants need to go the fuck back but I'm sure she keeps that to herself.
This whole society needs to reformat itself
>>
Talked to my mom and sister about politics, said they would have voted Ruboto because he was the most handsome.
Shit reminds me of Fahrenheit 451 where the women literally picked the best looking candidate
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.