[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the Caucasian not having enough babies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Why is the Caucasian not having enough babies?
>>
>>69944256
Because it's too expensive for whities.
and their women reject them.
>>
>>69944256
women want careers and votes, not babies
>>
All my friends with divorced parents saw how much of a shitshow it was and are putting it off for the perfect woman, myself included. My parents got married at 18 and it was a terrible idea.
>>
Subversion turned them infertile and gay
>>
>>69944256
Too busy working to support the black population on welfare to have babies.
>>
Is this why we need sandniggers in Europe?
To produce more babies?
>>
>>69944256
Economic conditions are being forced upon them that discourage reproduction. It's impossible to raise a family in today's society when you're forced to pay to support Esmeralda and Shaniqua's offspring.
>>
>>69945327
There's more to it than that, but good on you for realizing it's very much a financial issue.
>>
>>69944256
they're not, other races are having too many without consequence
>>
>>69944256
Blame the Eternal Anglo
>>
>>69944256
Because we're running out of money trying to support everybody on dem programs.
>>
>>69944924
/thread
>>
Because white women are shit.
>>
>>69944256
Because kids these days grow up aspiring to be trigender non-binary squirrel-kin. And they can't get fucking pregnant.
>>
Because white women are spending their time better than raising children by studying useless degrees and partying
>>
File: 1452203996335.jpg (43 KB, 472x480) Image search: [Google]
1452203996335.jpg
43 KB, 472x480
>>69944256
Easy, one word:

The Jews
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.