[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern Women, Everybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: modern women.jpg (110 KB, 984x474) Image search: [Google]
modern women.jpg
110 KB, 984x474
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/what-happens-when-you-drink-an-entire-bottle-of-weed-lube

Some choice quotes from the article

>I got my first yeast infection at age 11, right after my first period.

>My vagina was a bloody, yeasty war zone

>My natural predisposition towards getting yeast infections, combined with my historically slutty behavior and extreme passivity in terms of telling my partners when something is going to give me a yeast infection, has caused me to have at least one per month for my entire adult life.

>It felt like the product was made specifically for me, because it combined my three favorite things in the entire world: weed, sex, and coconut oil

>Following the instructions, I squatted pants-less over my toilet and sprayed the lubricant all over my clitoris, inner labia, outer labia and the inside of my vagina.

>I love the idea of consuming THC through my vagina

If this was written 100 years ago this person would have been rightfully committed to the insane asylum, sterilized, or executed for witchcraft. Where did we go so wrong?
>>
>>69944018
>My natural predisposition towards getting yeast infections

lol
>>
>>69944018
No, that's womAn. Just one person.
You seem to be applying their behavior to multiple people, and that doesn't make sense.
>>
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/contributor/mira-gonzalez

Jesus Christ, everything she writes is pure degeneracy
>>
>>69944018
DUDE
>>
>Where did we go so wrong?
By changing as we have over the last 100 years, you admit yourself that were once different!

What changed?
>secularism: 100 years ago her pastor would have prevented her from being a degenerate whore
>sufferage: 100 years ago her husband would have stopped her from being a degenerate whore
>liberalism: 100 years ago her father would have stopped her from growing up to be a degenerate whore

men have lost all control over women and this is the end result, degenerate whores
>>
File: 1412231689758.gif (1 MB, 177x200) Image search: [Google]
1412231689758.gif
1 MB, 177x200
>chronic yeast infection
>>
>>69944366
WEED
>>
>chronic yeast infections
She sure is a role model for women to make health decisions.

Remember this next time you see a cut/uncut debate about hygiene.
>>
>>69944349
>spic name
You don't say
>>
At least the coconut oil wards against bacteria....
>>
>>69945224
She has to go back
>>
>>69945240
Coconut oil is pretty based, I'll give her that.

It does everything
>>
>>69944018
I read this a while ago, you didn't pull the quote were she ate waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much and was braindead stoned for 3 days. How fucking retarded can you be.

She literally consumed the whole bottle If I remember correctly
>>
>>69946237
It's in the header, I'm not retarded I swear
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.