[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The social media powers that be are defending a false rape accuser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
The social media powers that be are defending a false rape accuser by trying to recruit an army of teenage girls again. I'm redpilling the comments as I do every time this shit comes up. It's really fun to post all the facts of the case as increasingly nervous 16 year old SJWs trying to avoid your points while typing as fast as their little caps lock with carry them. Any of you want to join me real quick? These girls aren't taking their medicine.
>>
I had a feeling Kesha was a lying whore that's full of shit but I never saw anything on /pol/ about it. What are the facts?
>>
>>69942877
I've typed up the story too many times in the last hour to type it all up again, but I'll do the abridged greentext version for you
>10 years ago
>Kesha is unknown artist, gets signed to Sony
>They're taking a gamble with her, so as is customary they give her a shitty deal
>They'll produce and market her first album, but if its a success she has to make her first 6 albums with them
>Fast forward, her first album or two are successes
>Kesha realized she could be making a lot more money under a different contract with a different label
>Asks to get out of contract
>"No Kesha that's not how contracts work"
>Kesha responds "lol but my producer raped me"
>Label takes it very seriously, Kesha admits that that wasn't the truth, and swears under oath that nothing ever happened with her producer Dr Luke at all

hold on I'll continue green text i just don't want this thread to die
>>
File: my fridge at the beach.jpg (54 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
my fridge at the beach.jpg
54 KB, 480x720
>>69942877
>>69943584
>Fast forward to last year
>Kesha wants to get out of her contract again
>"Hey guys remember when I said Dr Luke raped me, and then admitted I just did it to get out of my contract? Well now I'm going to say he did it again"
>This time she decides to run a social media smear campaign against him
>Every teenage girl in america starts posting pictures of Kesha crying with the caption "THEY'RE MAKING HER WORK WITH HER RAPIST!!! SHE JUST WANTS TO GET OUT OF HER CONTRACT AND GET AWAY FROM HIM, SHE'S NOT EVEN GOING TO PRESS CHARGES!!! #FREEKESHA!!!"
>Kesha goes back to court to try to get out of the contract again on these grounds, she's not even filing a report for rape against her producer
>Sony offers her 7 of their other top producers and says she can work with any of them instead, Kesha refuses
>There's tons of evidence that nothing ever happened, and absolutely zero that anything did
>Kesha's claimed that she has imaginary friends and that ghosts rape her in the past, as well as an extensive drug use history
>Almost all media is against her producer, telling the story as they please, and even doxxing him
>Even when she loses the case and is caught in a lie, SJW's will still seek revenge agaisnt the guy, and something awful will most likely happen to him.
>>
>>69943584
You should just copy paste it from the last time you typed it up after the abridged m8
>>
File: Crocodile Tears.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Crocodile Tears.jpg
143 KB, 1920x1080
Here's the (2011) deposition that she denies anything happening in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-99E-Cc9Kpk
>>
>>69944503
>all those top comments
Hahahaha holy fuck, those are like canadian shitposts but serious
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 236x354
>>69942665
This warms my heart
>>
File: Kesha.jpg (7 KB, 137x200) Image search: [Google]
Kesha.jpg
7 KB, 137x200
Disgusting
>>
>>69944763
lol right?
>but guys they're probably just threatening her to not say anything
>this was 5 YEARS AGO! w-what? she's claiming the rape happened 10 years ago... uh...
>Kesha might not even know she was raped guys!!!!!!!
>Wow you can really see how much she's grown since then. I can tell by looking in her eyes that she was raped, "evidence" is a tool of the patriarchy
>>
I'll keep posting rare Kesha's until someone wants to yell at teenagers on instagram with me
>>
>>
>>69946282
holy shit she is not aging well
>>
>>69944316
Teenage girls have no power
>>
>>69943584
>>69944316

She needs to get gassed tbqh fa.m.
>>
>>69948202
All those lies are boiling the milk that woman already age like
>>69948388
It's a little alarming when almost everyone who knows about the situation have heard their facts solely from social media and want to lynch the guy who getting falsely accused. He's already won the case, but it can have affect on what happens in the future (whether he decides to sue her or not) and on other things, like Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga donating ridiculous sums of money to her.
>>69949422
Look at that ass. I bet she gasses everyone around her on a daily basis. But yeah someone needs to go murder her ASAP
>>
>>69945084
I wanna shoot that furball
>>
>>69948202
those pics are 3 or 4 years old.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.