[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Australia ever get their guns back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: StrayanPepe.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
StrayanPepe.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
Or will they remain like their cucked cousin Cuckada and their faggot dad, the United Cuckdom of Cucktannia.

I think Australians should get their guns back. You just gotta try and get 'em back, cunts. Gotta believe in yourselves. BELIEVE.

LET THE AMERICAN INSIDE YOU CHESTBURST WITH FREEDOM AND GLORY1!!

Ned Kelly wouldn't stand for this shit. NED KELLY WOULD FUCKING KILL THOSE PUSSIES WHO TOOK AWAY YOUR GUNS.

Why, why do you the government to cuck you Australia?
>>
Why do you allow* them to cuck you, rather.

That was a typo. I'm a retard seppo.
>>
Uh, we still have our guns.
>>
>>69941334

Yeah but you can't use them for self defense like the cucks you are.
>>
File: 1457209872205.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
1457209872205.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>69941098
>United Cuckdom of Cucktannia.

mfw it's all true
>>
>>69941406

Says who?

You're allowed to use equal force. That includes guns.
>>
>>69941485

"Equal force"

That is so cucked man. You don't even know how cucked that is. That's like letting a nigger with a knife come in and you can't shoot him at will. Your life was threatened, criminals get what they deserved, a fatal shot.

Cuckada likes criminals so much more than their own citizens, its disgusting.
>>
>>69941736

>That's like letting a nigger with a knife come in and you can't shoot him at will.

A knife is a deadly weapon, that would be the exact definition of equal force.

>Cuckada likes criminals so much more than their own citizens, its disgusting.

Can't argue that. In fact I completely agree.
>>
>>69941098

Their stars are white, the colour of surrender.

Ours are red, the colour of blood

http://www.guncity.com/
>>
>>69942044

Do you really expect to believe the court will find you innocent after killing a dangerous nigger on your property? No, they would jail you. Talk about equal force.

In fact, unarmed assailants should be shot dead too and you should be innocent for that as well. After all he was trying to break into your house and take advantage of you and your belongings.

So fucking cucked, Cuckada.

>>69942062

Not talking about you NZ, but you should help them out desu.
>>
>>69942516
>Do you really expect to believe the court will find you innocent after killing a dangerous nigger on your property?

Yes

>In fact, unarmed assailants should be shot dead too and you should be innocent for that as well.

I agree, however good luck getting away with that one, even in the states. A few of the red states not withstanding.
>>
>getting rights back
>ever

Good luck
>>
As of this year we can now own 'military' style rifles. Ie straight pull AR's and ect.
>>
>>69943200

They could get their rights back if they forcefully fucked the government over. Which they don't because there's so many liberals there that would oppose them.
>>
>>69942988
Colorado recognizes my right to protect my family and property, even if they don't recognize my right to purchase tools that may be necessary to do that. This recent "high capacity magazine" law really concerns me. There might be a day when I'm lawfully obligated to flee my house with my family and property at risk.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.