[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a legit reason why you hate trump? Expressing his freedom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 15
File: hailtheemepror.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
hailtheemepror.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
What is a legit reason why you hate trump?

Expressing his freedom of speech doesn't count
>>
>>69941058
Fucking panders to stupid people and repeats shit over and over again.
>>
File: berniesanders.jpg (74 KB, 739x600) Image search: [Google]
berniesanders.jpg
74 KB, 739x600
>>69941113
I think you mean this guy.
>>
Has no political experience
Very divisive
Superficial understanding of politics in general
Arrogant
Orange
From Jew York city
>>
>>69941058
Oh my god, I have to explain myself?!
It's 2016!
>>
>>69941058
He isnt professional. Got most of his support by pandering to the "America can do no wrong" crowd. Has little actual political experience.
Its not like I can vote for or against him so it doesnt really matter
>>
>>69941113
muh 15 dollars
>>
>>69941113
Go back
>>
>>69941113

it's almost as if the general population is stupid
>>
>>69941058
I don't hate the guy, but I do worry about the long term implications of his economic plan. I understand that many jobs have left USA due to globalism (I should know, I got one of em) but in the end costs are driven down and economy as a whole benefits from the efficiency.

I just hope he gets rid of your welfare state.

>>69941197
kek
>>
File: op is a sheeple.jpg (76 KB, 800x511) Image search: [Google]
op is a sheeple.jpg
76 KB, 800x511
if you have to ask, we can't help you. you're a lost cause.
>>
>>69941058

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

#SHARIAFORBRITAIN
>>
I like Trump.
>>
>>69941640
You dont have a reason do you?
>>
>>69941302
>>69941453
>no political experience

Yes a career politician is perfect for potus!
>>
>>69941058
I met him while he was in my state and he smelled weird
>>
>>69941596

Thanks for understanding, Mexibro. You know we don't hate you guys, we just don't want your rapists.

I can't remember the last time we had a President who simply loved the United States of America an worked for the US people.
A big portion of my support for Trump comes simply from my desire to see someone in office who will simply do that; if some of his policies are a bit rocky at first then I think he's the kind of man to learn and adapt quickly.
>>
>>69941058
>His foreign policy is largely moronic
>He thinks our military should be a glorified mercenary band.
>Elementary understanding of the workings of government
>Panders to the lowest common denominator
>He thinks running a country is the same as running a company
>Jew Yorker
>Pro NSA
>Pro PATRIOT Act
>Pro eminent domain
>Pro AWB
>>
>>69941966
>B-b-b-b-but muh "presidential" candidate
>>
>>69941966
>Yes a real estate developer is perfect for POTUS!

See, I can do it too.
>>
>>69942306
you misspelled successful American citizen

sorry he wasn't afking in senate collecting taxpayer dollars
>>
>>69941596
Mexibro, tell those pedophiles and rapists on here to fuck off, they're giving you a bad name.
>>
File: 1451456564617.gif (4 MB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1451456564617.gif
4 MB, 340x340
>>69941058
I don't hate him, but other than the wall and pausing kebab immigration, I think he's completely unhinged.

I like that he speaks plainly, but he knows dick on foreign policy and wants to curb free speech.
>>
>>69941058
Why the fuck would I hate Trump?!

I am a fucking leaf, and I am getting my MAGA hat soon. I even convinced my girlfriend to support Trump (even though we both can't vote). She used to hate him.
>>
>>69942456
>if someone is succesful then they are 100% ready to be president!

you cant honestly believe this
>>
ITT: trumptards being triggered because they left their safe space
>>
>>69943032
|
|>
|
>>
>>69943006
your greentext is a strawman, however i do believe being a successful entrepreneur is a positive thing. It goes both ways though, what makes anyone qualified in your opinion?
>>
File: BoehnerJohnCrying_fullsize.jpg (26 KB, 370x400) Image search: [Google]
BoehnerJohnCrying_fullsize.jpg
26 KB, 370x400
>>69943196
>look /pol/ I posted teh le jew meme am I cool yet?

trumpturd's faces when they have to do anything not involving memes
>>
>>69941113
That's literally every one of the 4 candidates.
>>
>>69943398
>your greentext is a strawman
But thats exactly what you said

>i do believe being a successful entrepreneur is a positive thing
It is, but its not enough to be a good president
>>
File: 1448567915345.png (500 KB, 910x898) Image search: [Google]
1448567915345.png
500 KB, 910x898
>>69941748
>>
>>69941113
What do you think someone that's running for a political office, career politician or not, does? Because that's what every single one does.
>>
>>69941058
he flip flopped on abortion
>he has no explanation for his tax plan losing the federal government 10 billion dollars in revenue.
>he doesn't clarify ANYTHING he says, ambiguous with his wording which leads to many different interpretations.
>wants to start a trade war with mexico and china
>pro-Israel
the man has his flaws, he's not perfect like the people on here like to believe
>>
>>69943730
i said no such thing, it was something you created in your mind

also that doesn't answer my question, what is "enough" for your Argentinian ass?
>>
>>69941058
cus he is planning to outlaw abortion and sometimes I need some of my hoes to drop the shit that I don't want
>>
>>69941058
He has no clue about economics. He thinks tariffs are a good idea, wants to increase certain taxes and regulate aspects of the free market. Also he has no respect for the constitution.
>>
File: Imig.jpg (164 KB, 650x579) Image search: [Google]
Imig.jpg
164 KB, 650x579
>>69942072
>>69942495
The wall isn't even a problem or an insult. If you know your people well enough you know their deficiencies. and any Mexican screaming immigrant rights is just plain hipocrisy.
>>
>>69943853
1.everyone does this
2.everyone does this, he does it best however
3. trade war or continue to get cucked?
4.everyone does this
>>
File: Bern Hair.jpg (113 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Bern Hair.jpg
113 KB, 500x333
>>
File: 1443821774312.gif (898 KB, 498x373) Image search: [Google]
1443821774312.gif
898 KB, 498x373
>>69941058
>>69941113
>repeats shit over and over
A politician is like a comedian, they have the points(jokes)they are making and repeat the same things at every venue.
Stop being so young and retarded.
>>
>>69943853
>he flip flopped on abortion
Should a illegal thing have a punishment?
Trump: Yes
>Queue outcry from people who are aware abortion is the only illegal thing in existence we don't punish the initiator for.
Trump: Oh, well then we should only punish doctors.

TRUMP FLIP FLOP BTFO. TRUMP SHOULD HAVE CONCRETE OPINIONS ON MINOR ISSUES. TRUMP BTFO
>>
>>69944180
if everyone jumped off a bridge would you do it too?
>>
>>69944296
no, any other irrelevant questions?
>>
>>69944296
Depends...how high is the bridge?
>>
>>69944165
Based Mexico.
>>
>>69944165
Mexicans will still sneak into the US

Wall or no wall

I will probably slow them down and make it harder to get in

but they will still find a way to get in
>>
>>69944296
I would strongly consider it. If the rest of humanity was doing it, there may be a reason.
>>
>>69944371
high enough that you had a 50 percent possibility of dying
>>
>>69944011
>I don't want to take responsibility for my actions
>>
>>69944519
I probably wouldn't do it no...

Thats cultlike everyone committing suicide because the leader is doing it
>>
>>69944180
why didn't you address the fact that he doesn't ever talk about the massive deficit in government revenue that his economic plan would cause

>trade war or continue to get cucked?
both extremes that should be avoided
>>
>>69944032
Welsh steel is currently subject to a 35% tax because it is made in the EU, Chinese steel is subject to a 3% tax in the EU.
It's not much different in America and all Western nations, this is not fair trade.
Not to mention the fact that China heavily subsidies their steel industry.
There's free, fair trade and then there's total retardation, the West is in the latter.
>>
>>69944218
trump was prochoice before this election
>>
>>69944296
Possibly. Depends on how long I had to consider it.
>>
>>69944486
desu the wall is the most inefficient way of keeping people out I've seen proposed.

1. Get rid of your welfare state
2. regulate employment for legals/Americans
3. Watch them crawl away like cockroaches in the sunlight
>>
>>69944876
He took a noncontroversial stance as a businessman in a highly liberal city. He has always said he found it disgusting.
>>
>>69943363

Trump posted a video of a bunch of niggers
>>
>>69941058
isolationism
>>
>>69944665
which other politician does? sanders with his billionaires paying for everything? hillary? ted? kasich?

trump actually does address this issue so this 'fact' you're citing is nothing more than an uninformed opinion

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-s-unusual-plan-lower-national-debt-sell-government-n549946
>>
>>69945028
>He has always said he found it disgusting.
when?
>>
>>69945003
What happens when we get a liberal in charge who removes all those methods? With a wall, at least we can point to it being neglected as a reason for why the cartel are doing lines off our decapitated corpses.
>>
>>69945096
>trump actually does address this issue so this 'fact' you're citing is nothing more than an uninformed opinion
in your own source
>even if Trump were to eliminate every government function and shut down every Cabinet agency, he would still be short $16 trillion.
>>
>>69945097
look it up yourself you fucking retard, you don't know shit about Donald Trump yet you hate him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NglssDgZ-yE

>>69945380
gotta think for yourself, the mainstream media will do everything to avoid saying something even remotely positive about Trump
>>
>>69945097
This is literally the worse time to find a source for that. All the god damn links from my search are about the shit he's said recently.

It was something that was brought up when he was attacked on his previous pro-choice stance - which is he always found the concept of abortion disgusting.

Here's a list of quotes and his stances at least
http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Abortion.htm
>>
>>69945175
Do both then. getting rid of the welfare state will pay for a wall many times over. In my opinion, the welfare is hurting you way more then immigration.
>>
>>69945096
>which other politician does? sanders with his billionaires paying for everything? hillary? ted? kasich?
i dont care about the other candidates, i hold trump to a higher standard because i know the others are full of shit who have no chance of winning.

admitting that even though every other candidate has flaws so we should ignore donald's is retarded
>>
>>69941058
>He doesn't have a clue what he's taliking about

>He takes every possible position so retards like you can cherrypick what they like

He's probably just memeing around anyway

>Most of the actual positions he's taken are retarded (though he takes so many opposing ones you'd be hard pressed to disagree with him on everything even if you're the libiest of libtards
>>
>>69945724
i'm not saying we should ignore anything, it was just a response to the lie you called a fact
>>
>>69945672
That is part of Trump's plan, to do both. E-verify system, ending sanctuary cities (cities that don't enforce immigration laws).

Ending the welfare state will be needed to fill the voids left by illegals.
>>
>>69945654
The guy flip flops so much you have to make lists to try to extrapolate his true intentions. He's either placating new York liberals or his supporters
>>
>>69941058
seriously I just prefer other people's positions to his, and think some are overblown like the wall (I believe that we need stronger security and to actually enforce the laws but the wall he proposes is ridiculous)

I certainly wouldn't be too beat up over voting for him, as due to congress by default being resistant to his more out there policies, he wouldn't be able to do more bad than good. It would really just be more like a moderate Republican presidency.

Also he needs to calm down and think before he speaks more, seriously this past week was embarrassing.

For reference my preference in candidates is Kasich>Cruz>Trump>>>any libertarian candidate=surprise challenger from the hardline Republican establishment like Jeb mk 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bernie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a fucking rock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hillary
>>
>>69945562
he strongly for choice, he just thinks it shouldn't exist because he doesn't like it. He's prochoice so i dont understand your argument.

i dont hate him

all government assets are worth 3.2 trillion, so i dont understand what you're getting at.

can't you guys understand the man isn't perfect but the best we got right now
>>
>>69945964
he did respond to it, i'll give him that. but the solution he proposes won't work unless he completely reforms his plan to fix the deficit
>>
>personally insufferable
>no clear policy positions except build wall & deport muslims which is retarded
>supporters are retard tier
>noveau riche shit taste in everything

What's not to hate desu
>>
>>69944165
Ridiculously based Mexibro
>>
File: 1402846546385.jpg (44 KB, 504x373) Image search: [Google]
1402846546385.jpg
44 KB, 504x373
If it wasn't for Trump none of the candidates would be talking about illegal immigration, our lack of border control our huge trade deficit or the need to temporary ban Muslims from entering our country. The rest of the candidates would all be arguing about which of their amnesty plans was the best, and how well they can capitulate to the democrats.
>>
>>69946424
Yeah this, I am very thankful he appeared because he brought these ideas into the discussion however I would prefer a brokered convention to Kasich at this point (Because Cruz cannot win while Trump and Kasich can for separate reasons, if anyone wants to know why I believe this then just ask) as I personally prefer him over Trump and believe he can win on the virtue that Hillary is literally as hated as Trump in the polls (>50% unfavorable rating, ~35% favorable, etc). Ironically women actually hate Hillary more than they hate Trump according to polls, which is hilarious.
>>
>Cringeworthy speaking ability, bounces around from topic to topic and has directly answered around 5% of questions given to him during debates or interviews. Has a very bullshitty vibe to me when he talks, very greasy used car salesman-esque
>Policy is either unrealistic (Mexico shelling out $10B+ for a border wall), not fully fledged out (Rubot pointed this out with muh state lines), or downright fucking retarded (45% tariff on Chinese imports, selling US public land to pay down debt, ect) in my opinion
>Supporters treat him like a deity and any valid criticism of policy or his prior record (which, granted, is very little from leftist faggos) garners no actual rebuttals, just "CAN'T STUMP TRUMP CUC.KS, MAGA"
>Touted as an infallible business genius but has made some atrocious decisions. Sold his Trump Steaks line exclusively at The Sharper Image, a home electronics store. Was one of the spearheading USFL owners to push the league to compete head to head in the fall against the NFL, which was a total fucking disaster. Things like these aren't even calculated risks, they're just lacking common sense
>points to polls when they show success, but the moment they show him losing, he bitches about [News Source X] being anti-Trump
>talks about being the "only one to beat Hillary" when polling shows him getting his ass waxed the hardest (inb4 polls are biased or inaccurate, objective data>>>your feels, nigger)
>>
>>69944218
He didn't flip flop because of new evidence he flip flopped because everyone got butthurt. Surprisingly something pol said they would hate trump for.
>>
>>69946298
>>personally insufferable
completely subjective
>>no clear policy positions except build wall & deport muslims which is retarded
tax plan
>>supporters are retard tier
weren't the sanders supporters shooting in chicago and stealing shit from trump supporters all the time
>>noveau riche shit taste in everything
he acquired his wealth through a loan of a million dollars and built a real estate empire, most people just squander that amount of money
>>
>>69943006
>if someone is successful they are disqualified to be president.

>the only person who should be president is someone who has...
>>
>>69946424
This meme. Seems if Trump says it, there's retards out there who will take it at face value. Republicans have had illegal immigration as a key platform issue since 2004 at the least. What a bunch of silly bullshit
>>
>>69947859
>Republicans have had illegal immigration as a key platform issue since 2004 at the least
but they were pussyfooting the issue until trump made his statement, now every republican is distancing themselves from the issue
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2842x3751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2842x3751
His tax plan is going to leave massive gaps in revenue and we'll have to borrow more money. Trump also wants to eliminate the best tax ever, the estate tax. Without it, we will be an oligarchy. I'd hate to deal with Soros or Kotch for another generation. His wall will be an environmental disaster. I love this country and destroying it's ecology is the most degenerate thing you can do.
>>
>>69942265

All this plus he can't beat Hillary. Trump shines out in a group of boring people but the one on one match is going to be a completely diffrent story, this goes double if he continues shit like ducking out of a debate. Hillary is a career politician that dreams of having an opponent like Trump.
>>
File: 1459815253932.png (310 KB, 900x904) Image search: [Google]
1459815253932.png
310 KB, 900x904
>>69941058
I hate bad memes
>>
He's another Obama, promise a lot, pretend to be something new but if he ever got office, would be Swarzenegger-style turncoat liberal faggot.
>>
>>69946049
Trump has no actual opinions on irrelevant things. He'll do what his customers want so long as it's not damaging to his company, or if he's president, the country.

For a very long time, he's been concerned about our horrible trade deficits, and wars that bring no profit or benefit for the American people. The people that need to know their shit are the ones behind Trump - like Jeff Sessions.
>>
>>69948191
Its foolish to think the issue wouldn't have been brought up in a serious way. Trump came in very early and strong on immigration but there's no reason to think had he not entered that the republicans wouldn't be talking about immigration like they did in 04, 08, and 12.
>>
>>69946424
>or the need to temporary ban Muslims from entering our country
This isn't the conversation he's forced. I do think that the recent admission by the media that there ARE problems with muslims not assimilating in europe, and becoming radicalized IS because of Trump saying it first.

You can be damned sure they would never admit such a thing in any other scenario.
>>
>>69948490
This is another reason I can't stand the guy. He's turned /pol/tards into his own army of shills. Listen to yourself. You sound like a spokesperson and just projecting wishful thinking onto his personality to fill in the gaps on what you know of the man and his intentions.
>>
>>69948502
You think too highly of republicans. The chosen one, Jeb Bush has a very anti-american stance on immigration. He would have been the front runner if not for Trump.
>>
>>69948866
You think too much of Trump. No one wanted another Bush, especially not Franklin Bush
>>
>>69948734
I have two minds to this. On the one hand, you might be right. My defensiveness with Trump was forged by the media and the stupid attacks that they and everyone has been launching. I sometimes wonder if I'm going overboard with mental gymnastics sometimes, and that I'm being the very thing I hate: an idealist.

On the other hand, given the situation of our country and the world, the people behind Trump, the hate that the RNC and DNC have for him, and the fact that there is a method to his madness, I do think I'm justified in my pro-Trump opinions.
>>
>>69949205
You're in on the cult of personality. The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. And its not just the DNC and GOP that hate him.
>>
>>69949066
He had high poll ratings early on though. There's a poll that's been referenced in the MSM that says GW Bush has an 80% approval rating among republicans.
>>
>>69949336
Then I'll revert to my third mind: dank memes, lulz, and a desire for an actual happening.
>>
>>69949592
>dank memes, lulz, and a desire for an actual happening.
a follower then
>>
File: 1459278690947.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1459278690947.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>69943770
Smuganimeface.jpg
>>
>>69942033
What did he smell like?
>>
>>69941453
>Got most of his support by pandering to the "America can do no wrong" crowd

Are you literally high? His whole campaign is based around the belief that America has been doing really wrong for a really long time. Whenever he talks about making America great again, it's every one of his opponents who chime in with, "well I happen to believe America is great RIGHT NOW!!! USA USA!!"
>>
>>69941058
>What is a legit reason why you hate trump?

I don't "hate" him.

I just find him disturbingly unprofessional and unpresidential.

I also believes that he oversimplifies certain issues so much that it crosses the line into being misleading. For example, he says we need to "build a wall on the Mexican border" without once acknowledging that the wall already exists in urban areas, and that we use a "virtual wall" of air and ground patrols in rural areas. Why do we use a "virtual wall"? Two reasons: (1) It costs billions of dollars less than a physical wall, and (2) A wall will always be vulnerable to a couple of $100 sticks of dynamite, so the air and ground patrols are needed anyway. For Trump to essentially deny the existence of the many years of hard work by the INS border patrol shows me that he's not serious about smart and effective management of the executive branch.

The wall is one of at least a dozen different issues I've noticed that Trump gives ridiculously oversimplified answers for, and then I later read analysis from actual professionals in the field who explain why Trump's oversimplifications are unwise.

I am also bothered by Trump's vulgarian style. He is the first presidential candidate who has winked on national television that his large hands imply that he has a large penis. With that single comment, he degraded and debased the presidential arena to a level we would never have dared to imagine even one year ago. I can just imagine the look on Putin's face when he viewed that tape -- he no doubt smiled at the thought of an uncultured rube stumbling his way into the American presidency, his vulgarian demeanor needlessly embarrassing America on a daily basis. Putin could easily feel that he has every right to dismiss a President Trump as a silly buffoon who's not worthy of Putin's time or attention. That's not how I want my president to be viewed by other world leaders.
>>
>>69951355
>and that we use a "virtual wall" of air and ground patrols in rural areas
Yeah, how well is that working out?
>>
>>69951355
Adressing the last bit of your book, what president hasn't been viewed as a buffoon in the past 25 years
>>
>>69941058
he's a fucking moron
>tax plan disregards basic math
>global warming views are anti-science
>actually believed the birther nonsense
>>
>>69952482
>global warming
After climategate, you'd be fucking retarded to buy into that bullshit.
>>
>>69941058
he's the guy that is preying on those who are rightfully tired of political correctness by being wrong in another direction.

Instead of saying that Islam is not in a rosy state like the liberals would have you believe, he instead simplifies everything into a muslim ban which heavily implies that it's all bad.

There's no excuse to doing this in the age of the internet, you can look up pew research and come to the conclusion that it would be best to hold some kind of middle ground between 'religion of peace' and 'death cult' blanket descriptions. Just in a tactical sense, why wouldn't you split the 'enemy' along their many internal divisions?

Secondly it's the fact that he panders to stupid actual bigots. Saw this guy speak on a mic and say that they have to deal with the muslim problem, which is obviously too broad of a characterization but Trump just nods and goes into his robot script.

Thirdly it's the supporters that actually believe he will he able to do a fraction of what he promises and jerk off to his speeches. I understand if it's for BTFO or entertainment reasons, but not if you are liking it for substantiveness.

This guy can't answer a question without diving into his talking points 3 times and letting people interpret that as kind of answer. Just listen to him trying to answer a military man asking how Trump would protect innocent Muslims and Sikhs from hate crimes, while preserving security at the same time.

It's just so obvious to me that his whole tactic has been to speak in a way that lets him walk back and moderate his statements later on.

This lets him appeal to hardline right wingers or actual racists at first (saying that only some illegal immigrants are 'good' people), which logically implies that most illegals are rapists. Then later on he'll walk it back by saying that it's just 176 000 of them that are problematic to appeal to more rational individuals.
>>
>>69941058
wrong board bud
>>
File: Greenhouse effect.png (817 KB, 2000x1392) Image search: [Google]
Greenhouse effect.png
817 KB, 2000x1392
>>69952746
>believing in science
>retarded
t. Trump Supporters

>consevatards took some emails out of context and that proves that science is a sham
lol no

Sorry Anon, the greenhouse effect is real
>>
>>69952071
>Yeah, how well is that working out?

Quite well. Since 2008, the number of illegal immigrants from Mexico has been steadily declining. Funny how Trump never mentions that fact.

>>69952133
>what president hasn't been viewed as a buffoon in the past 25 years

But in Trump's case, this is the first time that a significant number in his own party view him as a buffoon. The "friendly fire" attacks from National Review, Romney, GOP establishment figures, etc. against Trump are absolutely unprecedented.

You're right -- the word "buffoon" has been kicked around a lot. But it was always applied to the opposite party. Now, for the first time, it's Trump's own party using it.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.