[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charles Koch Personally Lobbying to Nominate Paul Ryan at RNC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 534x712
>Billionaire Charles Koch thinks House Speaker Paul Ryan would be a "shoo-in" to serve as the Republican Party's presidential nominee if this summer's convention is contested, according to a report.

>The Huffington Post reports Koch has told friends if Donald Trump comes up at least 100 delegate votes short of the 1,237 minimum to secure the nomination, Ryan would be a solid choice.
A source told the Post the Koch brothers support the agenda Ryan is chasing as House speaker, a position he took over last October after John Boehner retired.

>Top Republicans are predicting that Ryan will be on the November ballot as the party's presidential nominee. A source told Politico Ryan is the ideal choice for the GOP.

>"He's the most conservative, least establishment member of the establishment," the source said. "That's what you need to be."

>http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/722219

The Koch Brothers have spoken, Paul Ryan 2016, Trump shall not be the nominee. Your vote ends where their money begins. Fall in line, peasants.
>>
>>69940393
If he ran and won a decent number of delegates, otherwise he can fuck right off. So, its otherwise.
>>
>>69940393
>I want to lose the 2016 election
T. Kuchservative
>>
Until Charles Koch confirms, I'm gonna call bullshit on more Huffpost propaganda.
>>
File: savior.jpg (110 KB, 3000x1626) Image search: [Google]
savior.jpg
110 KB, 3000x1626
There are pretty interesting parallels between 2016 and 1844 if anyone is interested in taking a look.
That was Polk vs. Clay.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1844

Moderate Dem here. Paul Ryan actually kind of scares me as a nominee.
>>
>>69940393
>least establishment member of the establishment

lol ya OK
>>
>>69940393
Rather him than kasich or Cruz TBQH
>>
>>69940393
>Wanting to bring a LITERAL WHO? candidate in at the last second
>Wanting to piss off nearly every primary voter by choosing a guy who wasn't even running
>Handing the election to Shillary
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is this retarded.
Also,
>Another news site taking reports from HuffPo
Great credibility.
>>
File: jew-shut-itdown.jpg (31 KB, 395x290) Image search: [Google]
jew-shut-itdown.jpg
31 KB, 395x290
>>69940599
>yfw

Exactly the kind of shit they would pull. It's no secret that they hate Trump and that Paul Ryan would let them double-penetrate his wife if they wanted.
>>
File: 1458013490368.jpg (93 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1458013490368.jpg
93 KB, 700x500
>>69940715

>Wanting to bring a LITERAL WHO? candidate in at the last second
>>
>>69940715
GOP establishment IS this retarded though.
>>
>>69940684
>leaf
>>
>>69940630
The Trump/Webb ticket is going to be the first split ticket since Lincoln/Johnson.

>Trump always talks about how he admires Lincoln...
>>
>>69940715
Trump is way to polarizing to win. He scared off the normies and swing voters, who now think that's he LITERALLY HITLER, and shitlery is also not well liked in general, so honestly I would say that Paul Ryan has a decent chance. Hes personable, much more well spoken, and more feasible in general than trump
>>
>>69940977
More feasible huh leaf?
Stick with your shit politics And homo Trudeau
>>
>>69940393

People need to stop Paul Ryan. Seriously.
>>
>>69940977
>Trump is way to polarizing to win. He scared off the normies and swing voters, who now think that's he LITERALLY HITLER, and shitlery is also not well liked in general
Here's the thing though, when swing voters don't like either candidate they stay home. Trump (for some stupid reason) has brought a lot of people out to the polls, meaning that he has a chance of gaining more people than he alienates.

Basically, it's voter turnout that wins elections more than appealing to moderates.
>>
>>69941265
Dumb American stay dumb pls
>>
>>69941408
>p (for some stupid reason

He's brought people out to the polls AGAINST HIM. Most people are coming out to vote because they don't want to see him win
>>
Paul Ryan lost the 2012 election.

Gave us a two trillion deficit budget. That funds the import of 300000 Muslim rapefugees.
>>
>>69941520
>He's brought people out to the polls AGAINST HIM.
Weird because he's won quite a lot more states than either Cruz or Kaisich. You'd think if people DIDN'T want to see him win, they wouldn't vote for him, right?
>>
>>69941520
>He's brought people out to the polls AGAINST HIM.
That must be why he's in first place then.
>>
>>69941520

>wins 2/3 of the states by larger margins than his opponents have won theirs
>people are only turning out to vote against him

Try not to embarrass our country even more than it already is.
>>
>>69941902
>>69941802
>>69941717
Screencapping these posts to masturbate to when trump gets blown out at the convention/GE
>>
>>69940393
>"He's the most conservative, least establishment member of the establishment,"
>Paul Ryan is House speaker
they are so full of shit it must hurt
>>
>>69942091
I said chance, not guarantee. Moron.
>>
File: Moving.jpg (29 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
Moving.jpg
29 KB, 300x240
>>69942091
>at the convention
I'm sure you're going to masturbate no matter what happens.
>>
>>69942091
who gives a fuck what a canacuck thinks about american politics

look at your literal faggot mememan prime minister
>>
>>69940599
Kinda agree liberals have a hardon for hating kochs
>>
Yeah, just like Yeb was a "shoo in" and then Rubio.

Give up Koch Cucks. Otherwise you'll be sharing the gallows with Soros.
>>
>>69940684

>There is any meaningful difference between Kasich, Cruz, Clinton or Ryan

lmao
>>
>>69942767
There actually is. Cruz is a literal radical Christian extremist.
>>
Can we just kill the GOP now
>>
>>69940393
>at least 100

Lol because all the voters would riot if he was 101 short. But 100 they can live with
>>
>>69940630

Can you recommend any good biographies of Clay?
>>
>>69944049
Yikes. I'm going mostly on what I've read in Robert Merry's 'A Country of Vast Designs.'
>>
why haven't we marched these people off to the gallows
>>
>>69942469
They're the last real pro-GOP multi-billionaires, everyone else is centrist of liberal.
>>
>>69944303
muh money
>>
>>69944517
>who is Sheldon Adelson
>who is Joe Ricketts
>>
Why can't this piece of shit die already?

He's destroying America for his trickle down bullshit economics.
>>
>>69940393
Ryan is really trying to Underwood is way into this job.
>speaker of the house
No, I don't want the job, anybody but me
>but we really want you for the job
No, not unless no one else can do the job
>(no one else does the job)
I humbly accept

Its gonna play out the same way for the presidency. So who's the Koch sanctioned VP and why is it Yeb?
>>
>>69949264
Yeb named his superPAC after Paul Ryan's congressional campaign slogan after calling him for permission, Ryan later gave one of his non-denial denials that it was effectively a primary endorsement.
>>
>>69940393

All the Democratic Candidate would have to do is point at Ryan and say .,."there is the man who didn't have the brains and the balls to face the primary voters.

This is a strategy made up by the same Insiders who gave us the Jeb Bush disaster.
>>
>>69940393
>if Donald Trump comes up at least 100 delegate votes short of the 1,237 minimum to secure the nomination, Ryan would be a solid choice.

Some time ago I posted on this forum that the Republicans are running a dual ticket here - they can double dip in terms of ideology.

Anti-immigration and deportation is to a large extent a yes-no issue. You don't know how someone will do until you try.

So Trump runs on an anti-illegal ticket. And the RNC and Koch "fight him".

If Trump conquers the polls, then yay! Classical Republican values win.

If Trump gets BTFO in the polls, then they can enter the stage and say "Hold on, the Republicans never meant anything of what Trump says, take a look at THIS ideology, maybe you like it better!" Hence double dipping.

When the Koch talk about Trump losing by more than 100 delegates, he is giving a margin of safety to allow Trump to be elected even if he falls slightly below target.

Unfortunately it didn't go as smoothly as they hoped as Trump has blundered into some poor sayings and isn't beating Shillary so well in the polls yet, but I think this is still the plan.
>>
File: memelection.png (299 KB, 960x529) Image search: [Google]
memelection.png
299 KB, 960x529
>we will never get the meme election america needs because of these billionare bitchboys shilling for establishment candidates
fuck these guys
>>
They're so oblivious. This is exactly what they will do if it's contested.
>>
>>69950279
Both Trump and Cruz are running on mass deportation and border security. Between them they already have enough votes to lock the nomination (when you count Missouri, the remaining unallocated delegates of which will be split between them). They're the only two candidates running in the primaries remaining with any contention at the bulk of the 900+ delegates left to go.
The anti-immigration position won the argument, whether they win the nomination or not.
>>
>>69940393
Purge this wannabe kike.
>>
>>69950463
I would kill for a Trump vs. Sanders election. Hillary is so sleazy it's not even funny.
>>
File: paul_ryan.jpg (232 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
paul_ryan.jpg
232 KB, 750x500
Koch's forgetting one thing about the eternally smug Paul Ryan: most people think he's a soulless, elitist prick.

Ryan is 100% un-electable. No one in this country besides the ultra-wealthy and the religious right really wants a true conservative as President. The public has a short memory, but not nearly short enough to forget George W. Bush in a mere 8 years.

The only hope the Republicans ever had to win another Presidency is to put forth a candidate with appeal outside the ever-shrinking circle of "true conservatives." I can think of a guy. His name sure as fuck isn't Paul Ryan.
>>
>>69940393

way to completely fuck the party and hand the election to shillary

>millions of people vote for one of two candidates
>neither is chosen in favor of a twit hand selected by a group of jackasses
>no one goes to vote in general

Which is why all of this bullshit is media hype. There will be no brokered/contested convention.
>>
>>69951129
The communist kyke will destroy trump unfortunately.
>>
File: The Realignment is Here.jpg (54 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
The Realignment is Here.jpg
54 KB, 600x415
>>69951151
>The only hope the Republicans ever had to win another Presidency is to put forth a candidate with appeal outside the ever-shrinking circle of "true conservatives."

And here comes the rub. What is the exact worth of the Republican party without "True Conservatives?" What's the point of campaign donations if the Republican voter doesn't take a specific pro-globalist stance? Why even identify as a Right-Winger if that doesn't include Tax Cuts with more Immigrants?

The Donors have let their voter base collapse, and now the party will become rapidly worthless. And from this vacuum, we'll see a new force emerge when it turns it's possible to win on skill rather than money.
>>
>>69951435
The vast majority of his supporters are children and foreigners....
>>
>>69940977
paul ryan is also another hillary clinton, so there's that
>>
>>69951129
it would be yuuuuuuuuge
>>69951518
Don't buy into the "true conservative" bullshit the Republicans like Cruz are handing out. Same goes for Sanders supporters who hear the "true democrat" rhetoric. It's a manipulation tactic to make you fall in line with what the party wants
>>
File: Trust.png (38 KB, 652x447) Image search: [Google]
Trust.png
38 KB, 652x447
>>69951635
Oh I don't buy into it. But I feel you miss my point. The Republicans USED to be in total alignment with what their party wanted. But years of deskilling and constituent mismanagement (pic related) has created a mutation in the Republican Voter that makes him turn against his own party. Furthermore, this mutation cannot be reversed as it's effectively populated everywhere outside of the Rocky Mountains.

Again. The party thought it was immune to the consequences of its own policies, and it wound up turning its own base against it.

Trump's damage is done. He's effectively triggered Götterdämmerung and the real question is how the fall will happen, and what will step up in such a place.

Things have already been lost, but the inept do not know their fall until they hit the ground.
>>
>>69940393
Won't matter if Trump wins WI this week.

With the other states he's expected to win, he'll have no problem clearing the 1237 mark and guaranteeing a first round ballot win
>>
File: 1458003403097.jpg (156 KB, 819x960) Image search: [Google]
1458003403097.jpg
156 KB, 819x960
>>69951518

>What is the exact worth of the Republican party without "True Conservatives?"

To put it bluntly, "true conservatives" are now a special-interest group. If they can't get everything they want, then JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP...they ought to take what they can get.

I've utterly failed to understand the GOP leadership's thinking on the matter of the Trump nomination. Cruz is not a contender. There is no fucking way people are gonna elect that guy President, he's a liar, he's butt ugly, his wife is butt-ugly, he's got no friends, and he's a religion nut. He can never be President.

These people aren't stupid, they must realize that.

So the only conclusion I can draw is, Donald Trump's intentions frighten the Republican Party's leadership so much, that they would rather lose the election than nominate him.

All the more reason I'm sticking with him 'til the end, and if they don't nominate him, I'm resigning from the Republican Party permanently.
>>
>>69940393

And people here told me I was full of shit when I was claiming this about 2 weeks ago.

Listen to those of us in WI, boys, we have so much establishment shill bullshit here that we know what's coming before the rest of you do. Totally predictable once I got my first letter from the Romney camp asking for money for "Paul Ryan's next big move", was only a matter of time before everyone else realized that this move was to be propped up as another faggot shill for the dying party of cucks.
>>
>>69944517
They are hardcore cuckservatives though. They are just as bad as Soros when it comes to issues that actually matter.
>>
Paul Ryan is the ultimate brown dick slobbing open borders sellout cuck. Can we primary this faggot already?
>>
>>69940393
The fact is that primary voters tend to be low information hicks who elect the worst candidates imaginable i.e. Trump and Cruz this cycle. Paul Ryan is level headed and will appeal to the middle ground if he gets the nomination. Let's hope he does.
>>
File: Thumbs up.jpg (71 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up.jpg
71 KB, 500x627
>>69952179
>To put it bluntly, "true conservatives" are now a special-interest group. If they can't get everything they want, then JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP...they ought to take what they can get.

And there it is. Democratic politics is about organizing constituents, and turns out business skills cannot into constituencies. The Republicans have utterly failed to protect and manage their 'flock of sheep' and now the Sheep have become wild and feral. Furthermore, the entire platform of the Republican Party was first and foremost an alliance between Goldwater and Falwell. The RR has failed (even if Republicans are Christian like myself) and the Goldwater faction resents the flyover states.

Outside of select places like Kansas or Utah, the Republican base has withered away, and now it's up to the idea of what will it become next. The con is over, and the Donors had things too good to last. Now they must meet half way with the voters, or things fall apart.
>>
>>69952162
I honestly think even if he loses Wisconsin he'll be fine and still meet the mark
>>69952018
It's a thing of fucking beauty how Sanders and Trump have controlled the narratives this entire election.

Without Trump, illegal immigration and trade policy would hardly be a major topic. Without Sanders, government finance corruption and trade policy (once again) would hardly be a major topic.
>>
>>69952018
>That drop after Kennedy's death

Holy hell the American dream really did perish when that happened.
>>
File: trump webb.png (94 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
trump webb.png
94 KB, 640x800
>>69940891
Please please please
>>
>>69953012
It was more so because of the Vietnam War that was escalating at that time, causing lots of people to hate the government.
>>
>>69953110
He won't pick Webb, but I'm pretty sure Webb would understand. Trump needs an Insider as his VP, someone who can manage the Senate. (Think LBJ.) Ironically, Trump may pick someone like "Paul Ryan" to compliment himself.
>>
File: Religious Trust.png (20 KB, 497x316) Image search: [Google]
Religious Trust.png
20 KB, 497x316
>>69953012
>>69953160

I actually attached the wrong chart. This is the chart I wanted to use. Very few people trust their pastors now, and poor people tend to be much more irreligious than the "middle class" believe it or not. (Didn't use to be this way)
>>
>>69953279
So long as he doesn't pick that cuck Mitch McConnell I'm happy.
>>
>>69943535
No he's not. He's a moderate globalist just like all the rest of them.
>>
>>69952018
>2011-2012

Was that because of the elections or because of Snowden? Hard to tell if that 90-degree drop was before or after 2012.
>>
>>69942469
>>69940599
If this was a Huffingpaint Post hit piece it would be about how the Koch Bros love Trump
>>
>>69954724
Snowden was 2013
>>
File: image.png (317 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317 KB, 2208x1242
I guess that explains this
>>
File: SCHLONGED.jpg (30 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
SCHLONGED.jpg
30 KB, 550x350
>>69955011
>>
>>69942281
Please disregard our political opinions
>>
>>69956266
We already disregard pretty much everything you faggots say already. You're just barely above Ausfailia in terms of shitposting.
>>
>>69940821
Paul Ryan is the speaker of the House and Mitt Romney's Vice President elect, you fucking moron.
>>
>>69940393
Eh?
>>
If they run Ryan, I hope Bernie gets it because I'll be voting for him. I want Trump, but Bernie would really piss the RNC off because they'd lose all their shekels and actually have to contribute to the country for once. If it's Trump, I'm voting Trump, but anyone else and I'm voting for Bernie. Dear god help me.
>>
>>69957417
And nobody likes him.
>>
>>69940393
>our vote ends where their money begins. Fall in line, peasants.
Because money has definitely determined everything about this election so far
>>
>>69957749
poo
>>
>>69940393
Don't the Koch brothers own mile upon mile of indefensible, highly sensitive assets?
>>
>>69957992
Normalfags LOVE this guy.

You spend too much time on /pol/.
>>
But paul ryan is SotH (speaker of the house )
>>
>>69951435
I don't know about destroy but Bernie has Berniebantz. He should go for hillary's throat.
>>
>>69958202
Speaker of the House is next in line for Presidency should both the President and Vice-Presidents be killed in a term.
>>
>>69952604
here it is
>>
>>69941343
Paul Ryan needs to be tossed into a wood chipper already. Dude is a traitorous, treasonous asshole.
>>
File: 1457647431298.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457647431298.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200

yes the GOP is this out of touch
>>
>>69957417
W H O ?
H
O
?
>>
File: Clinton Wins Again.png (224 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Wins Again.png
224 KB, 380x380
>>69940630
It's actually a lot like the 1992 election. You know, the first time the Clintons rigged their way into the white house.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1992
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.