[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sir, please open the door. We're here to confiscate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11
File: police.jpg (163 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
163 KB, 1024x684
>Sir, please open the door. We're here to confiscate your guns per President Obama's new executive order.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 246x250
>>69940346
Go ahead
Give it a shot
>>
>>69940346
Women have no authority over me. Inshalla.
>closes door
>>
>>69940346
they'd probably send black people to do it so they can call gun owners racist and cause huge chimpouts that will cause whites to lose all rights
>>
>>69940346
A person of African descent has absconded with my firearms
>>
>>69940346
>>69940425
>This is what keyboard warriors actually believe will happen
They already tested it in places like Boston. Americans will give their guns up, no resistance.
>>
>>69940346
i tried looking for dead cops on jewgle but i guess that hurts their little feelings too much.

can someone provide some good dead cop pics please?
>>
>>69940346
I'm sorry Officer, they were lost this past weekend in a tragic boating accident. Hope you'll understand, now get the fuck off my property
>>
>>69941175
^This, Americans are all talk.
>>
>>69940346
Some nigger stole them all, here are the serial numbers, let me know if you catch the coon
>>
>>69940346
One of /pol/'s many retarded fantasies that will never come true.
>>
>>69941175
>Massachusetts
>Guns

lmao
>>
>>69940738
they will ask you why you didnt report them stolen

go with>>69941456
idea

>tragic tragic boating accident, really it was. Whats that? what lake? cant quite remember officer, guess your gonna have to have divers in each slew, pond, lake, river in 500 km radius of my house. Good luck with that; now get off my property if you dont have a warrant
>>
>>69941175
>Boston

There's the problem
>>
>I'm still allowed to own a firearm under the illegal immigrant exception, senorita.
>>
why is the 2nd amendment the only one conservashits care about?
you give up all your other rights without hesitation but muh guns
>>
>>69940346
First you have to let me confiscate your hymen, bitch! AM I UNDER ARREST AM I UNDER ARREST AM I UNDER ARREST AM I UNDER ARREST AM I UNDER ARREST
>>
>>69941794
as long as we have guns we can take back the others
>>
File: bangbangbang.png (3 MB, 1374x1500) Image search: [Google]
bangbangbang.png
3 MB, 1374x1500
>>
>>69941175
>Boston
No crazy rednecks there, Ahmed.
>>
>>69941906
>as long as we have guns we can take back the others
Any time soon would be nice.
>>
File: 1444323513492.jpg (107 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1444323513492.jpg
107 KB, 800x850
I will indiscriminately shoot police if they try to enforce any gun confiscation.

I WILL KILL COPS IF THEY CONFISCATE GUNS
Suck on that and use it at my trial NSA, CIA, FBI, and DHS
>>
>>69940346
DIE B1TCH!
>>
"No guns in here. Go away."
Sir, we have reason to believe you have guns.
"Get a warrant, cunt!"
Sir, come to the door. We have a warrant.
[silence]
[silence]
Sir? Sir!! Come to the door!
[silence]

KABOOOM!!!!
[sound of glass breaking, debris falling, car alarms]

You have to make a stand at some point.
>>
>>69942124
That's not a specific threat, so it's legal to say.
>>
>>69940346
>Police all over the nation confiscating guns
Get off the internet and go talk to your local and state police about this issue.
>>
>>69941794
i say we just ban mainstream media and solve the entire gun problem and race problems
>>
>>69942351
>>
>>69941175
Isn't this from the Boston bombings?
>>
>>69942124
>indiscriminately

it will only be for those who try to enforce it you dumbshit. also id like to point out that some of us arent concerned about "winning" the war against the 2nd amendment but would rather turn to violence as an act of punishment.

"If you take our guns away then theres a price you will pay"
>>
>>69941175
That set a very bad precedent and guess who actually found the terrorists? A civilian. The police confiscated weapons in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo
>>
>>69941794
Because the second gives us the power to protect ourselves.
And conservatives care for all of the constitution.
It's libs who want to destroy it.
>>
File: 1448704409093-1.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1448704409093-1.png
203 KB, 1802x905
It would spark a civil war. Pic related.
>>
>>69940346
Cops? meh.
Most are not that dumb.
I doubt their unions would even allow it.
Probably see a lot of blue flu.

TSA? Sure.
Probably send them out with embedded news reporters.
Recalled after the 15th deadly death sprayer assault cannon turns out to be airsoft and everyone on the block is missing jewelry.

National Guard?
Not. Their families live in the same communities and know the value of self protection.
Try to move them to a different city?
Logistical nightmare, fear causes riots among the "oppressed" peoples...

another progressive wet dream gone flaccid
>>
>>69942679
Yes.
>>
>>69941175
>Boston
Hmmm....
>>
Police are fucking pieces of shit. I've never met a cop that wasn't a huge dickhead with gigantic ego. We have a police academy on my college campus and all of the cadets are little manlets. They're the most pathetic people on this planet.
>>
>>69940346
alright maam, thanks for making the world a safer place.
make sure you go to my neighbor's house too, it's the one with the "MAGA" yardsign
>>
>>69942798
Again, New Orleans is a liberal city.
Only lib cucks will tolerate this shit.
>>
>>69942926

>National Guard

Kennedy successfully took control of the National Guard at the federal level and got them to enforce desegregation at gunpoint even though many of them weren't in support of integration. I don't think it'd be that different with an emergency executive power grab on guns, both would be about the same level of legitimacy (or lack of legitimacy) anyway.
>>
>>69940346
Fuck you and your liberal fantasies.
There are not enough cops and military to carry out such an order.
And the order would be canceled when Obama was killed minutes after signing it.
>>
>>69942584
Thanks for that anon, saved. Almost every male in my immediate family on both sides has served in one branch or another, and a good portion of them worked/have retired from the state police. This is anecdotal, but they said they would absolutely not enforce any order, law or supreme court ruling to confiscate fire arms. Almost all they have talked to echoed this sentiment. I don't think the military would be on board either.

Message to any regressive liberal reading this: stop talking about taking guns from law abiding citizens, and do it. Don't vote for people who will enforce your will, stop acting like effeminate wastes of life and go do it.
>>
>>69943537

>liberal fantasies

I don't know why you guys keep on calling it a liberal fantasy, this is the classic turner diaries conservative fantasy.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3243x1973) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3243x1973
>>69941175
Didn't end well at the bundy ranch, did it
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (49 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
49 KB, 800x800
>>69941175
>hey already tested it in places like Boston. Americans will give their guns up, no resistanc
this, also don't forget Katrina
>>
File: 1459637396552.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459637396552.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>69941419
The only one I have

>someone please post more
>>
>>69943886
>Confederate war flag.
>Nigger
>>
>>69943643
> thinks he can trick us with reverse psychology.

That only works on your friends cleetus.
>>
>>69944326
Stop posting and start knocking, Jamal.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (10 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10 KB, 256x192
I live near a lake. It's unfortunate.
>>
Let me go get them.
Grab PC and shoot through the door.

Or the peaceful way
Sorry, I lost them yesterday in a boating accident. Can you do a report please? Yep all of them. All fell in when I was carrying them on the boat and tripped on some dock rope. Yep all 40 are lost. Really sucks because I was going to bring them in to the station to keep the children safe. What lake, im not sure it has a name. An acquaintance brought me there and I wasn't paying attention where it was. Sorry I don't have his number. Don't know him that well, only just met him at a gas station and he asked if I wanted to go shooting and fishing. No, didn't write down the serials unfortunately. Not really sure of the models either, I inherited them and am not really all that into guns. You should just mark them all as lost. Alright, have a nice day and stay safe.
>>
>>69940346
Fuck off back to burgerland you seppo bitch.
>>
>>69943403
are you comparing kennedy to obama by proxy or wishful thinking?

desegregation, while an interesting social justice engineering experiment, is not contrary to the supreme law of the land. further, the uniform code of military justice stipulates that service members are required to question and even refuse to obey illegal orders. elected officials acting like tyrants is questionable, at best.
>>
>>69945172
How many guns do you own? Heard you guys are based as fuck.
>>
>>69940346
Pure Coincidence
>>
I don't have a gun because I live in a safe neighborhood and my BB gun is enough to make coyotes fuck off.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.