[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany on the brink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12
File: student.jpg (14 KB, 322x367) Image search: [Google]
student.jpg
14 KB, 322x367
Has anyone seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg [Embed]

A young German student posted a video that has
apparently been censored by the both the German government
and Facebook, who are working in tandem with the govt.
in an attempt to silence any opposition against
mass immigration of refugees into Germany.

The student in question's Facebook account has
since been disabled.

"How blind does one need to be to not understand
what is going on; that there will soon be war.
I don't want to live in such a world. Nobody does."
>>
>>69940259
tfw no qt german princess to defebd frin te=h hordes
>>
>>69940259
new waifu confirmed
>>
>>69940259
Not that it isn't worth seeing, but I saw it at least a couple months ago. Not really "on the brink."
>>
They can't have it become apparent that young women are questioning the narrative.

Men are racists, uneducated and unskilled workers, that's why they oppose immigration.

Women are socially skilled, have sophisticated service jobs, are progressive and enjoy the influx of new men.

If the women aren't on board, then the scheme breaks down. They're the ones keeping the men in check too.
>>
she said about 7x the amount of syllables that were on the subtitles

no wonder germans have such strong jaws, their muscles get a ton of work
>>
>>69940259
A young girl is the only one in Germany with a bit of courage to speak the truth. The whole country should feel shame. Germany you're a fucking disgrace as a country.
>>
>>69941673
>defebd frin te=h hordes
did you drop your potato?
>>
>>69942942
"Old news" diversion tactic commonly used by shills.
>>
>>69946856
kek
>>
Anyone kind enough to link some sources and infographics positioning against refugees?
>>
File: Commiekel.jpg (53 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
Commiekel.jpg
53 KB, 600x367
Zuckerberg banned her facebook
>>
Germanfag here. actually i think it is awesome that merkel let so merkel let so many niggers in our country. So lang as we were all happy and had no real crisis the public was awfully left-winges.. That was going on for years. Now people get redpilled. My university one year ago was awfully left-winged, now i openly discuss race-theory with a select few on campus. That would have been unthinkable.And the trend is going on. You just wait for the new reich.
>>
bumping for posterity

Europe is waking from a long dream
>>
>>69949519
MINORITY IN 5 YEARS
>>
>>69950422
60% White.

Anyway, something going terribly wrong very quickly might be the onyl way to save Europe at large but even as things get worse nothing the boot of the governments in the neck of the people keeps everything quiet.

I used to harbour hope that at some point it would get bad enough but given the speed with which the chance in Europe occurs at that point it will be likely to late.

We're basically repeating what happened to Lebanon, all of us. We can point and laugh and crack jokes at who's going down first but at the end of the day we're all on the same ride to hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mo7ZU_iZak < Explanation on Lebanon, eerily similar to Europe/the US.
>>
>>69940259
OH GOD NO

THAT FUCKING MOUTH
>>
File: bibäääää.png (98 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
bibäääää.png
98 KB, 480x480
>>69940259
BIBBBBBÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ!
>>
File: bibääääääää.png (78 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
bibääääääää.png
78 KB, 480x480
BIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ!
NNOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
File: bibääääääääääää.png (98 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
bibääääääääääää.png
98 KB, 480x480
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIIIIIIIIBBÄÄÄÄÄ! STHHHAAAP!
>>
bibi?
>>
File: wake-me-up-pls-hello.png (132 KB, 480x644) Image search: [Google]
wake-me-up-pls-hello.png
132 KB, 480x644
What ever happened to BIIIBbbääää??
:(
>>
>>69951664
>>69951700
>>69951730
>>69951763
>>69951804
You ok?
>>
File: 1458291300272.jpg (239 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458291300272.jpg
239 KB, 800x800
Would anyone be willing to travel to Germany and throw the first punch?

Would you be willing to atleast o
Go and help those that started the defence of Germany?

I'm waiting until Trump is president. I know Americans are landlocked because they don't want their vote being unaccounted for across the pacific
>>
>>69947986
>implying this wasn't posted here 2 months ago
>>
>>69952007
>You ok?
Yeah, but what about BIIIIIBBBBÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ?!
>>
>>69940259
>all the links got abbreviated somehow and none of them work
fucking hell, does anyone have the actual ones and some mirrors so I can store the information before it gets deleted?
>>
>>69952197
What the fuck are you taking?
Who is Bibä?
>>
>>69952277
The new GDR works fast my friend, she might already be incarcerated if not dead alongside her family. No 3 generations of work camp here, just a shot in the head for being a fascist menace!
>>
nice thread guys. fucking old video and weird switzermemes
>>
>>69952302
>Who is Bibä?
The girl who put up that video of course, and to be never seen again ever after.

What happened to BIBIIIII?!
>>
>>69952391
Is he talking about the girl being CGI Google render?
>>
>>69952302

It's obviously some sort of pronunciation thing she fucked up on that Americans won't get.
>>
>>69952391
>weird switzermemes
We call it Dadaism around here... (:
>>
>>69952446
Ok thank you for explaining.
>>
old story

her fb hasnt been deleted
she just deleted it because she got so many hate mails.
>>
File: wake-me-up-pls-hello-someone.png (129 KB, 480x644) Image search: [Google]
wake-me-up-pls-hello-someone.png
129 KB, 480x644
>>69952907
Maybe she's in a better place now.
Maybe.
>>
>>69952369
surely there must have been some autistic savant who is drip-fed a combination of memes and nutrient solution who was able to document this shit
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.