[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I explain to someone that it isn't okay to eat cats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: superthumb.jpg (53 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
53 KB, 300x250
How can I explain to someone that it isn't okay to eat cats and dogs, but to eat cows and pigs are?
>>
cats and dogs are predators, cows and pigs are herbivores

eating predator meat is not good for you
>>
>>69940056
It is okay to eat animals based on their intelligence level.

Humans, apes, monkey, dolphins, dogs, whales, and parakeets are off the menu.

Eating anything else is completely acceptable. Pigs are smart but they also have delicious ribs, So fuck em.
>>
>>69940151
Pigs are omnivores, but you have a point.
>>
>>69940151
Why is not?
>>
>>69940151
>eating predator meat is not good for you

why tho
>>
>>69940244
>>69940056
>>69940151
>eating pigs is acceptable
Who let the goyim out?
>>
>>69940056
I think your friend needs to explain to you why it's not good to be a faggot.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>69940056

Just like it isn't OK to Fugg your Mother & Sister but Fugging your Wife & Girlfriend are !
>>
>>69940056
Humanity spent tousthands of years making cat and dogs pets and cows and pigs food, doing the oposite is an insult to your ancestors
>>
>>69940056
Sentimentality, and that's why in America we don't want to eat horses.
>>
>>69940244
But whale meat taste so good.
>>
File: energy in a food chain.jpg (64 KB, 546x257) Image search: [Google]
energy in a food chain.jpg
64 KB, 546x257
Dogs evolved along side us to help in hunting and survive, so naturally we feel no inclination to.

Also, it's more energy efficient. Pigs and cows are primary consumers, while cats and dogs are secondary (in nature)
>>
>>69940726
>Dogs evolved along side us
No they did not. We tamed wolfes(or something dog-ish) a long time ago and eventually they became dogs.
>>
>>69940151
fpbp
>>
>>69940928
That's called evolution?
>>
>>69940056
because dogs and cats dont taste good.
>>
>>69940056
If man treated pigs like the did dogs, they would make better pets except for the furry part... people should really examine why they like pets.
>>
>>69940056
Dogs are able to build meaningful relationships with humans. They're actually a lot better at it than plenty of humans are. The people who eat dogs are backward savages who are too stupid to appreciate how fucked up what they're doing is.

Cows and pigs, on the other hand, do not ever give a fuck about humans. You're either a source of food or a threat or nothing at all.

This is where civilized people make a distinction.
>>
Very simply: Not all animals are created equal. You will care more about a cat or a dog than a horse, a horse more than a pig, a pig more than a chicken, a chicken more than a crow, a crow more than a toad, a toad more than a mosquito. We have no objection doing gorillion shoahs on lice.

Animals who have a longstanding cultural or historical relationship with humans that transcends being a material resource to harvest are due greater sympathy or interest in their well-being than animals who have always existed to be harvested. That is not to say those resource animals should be mistreated intentionally, because they are complex organisms and all that shit they should be treated reasonably well.

A cow provides a multitude of directly applicable resources. A cat or dog would provide far less meat and fur/hide (and require more costly diet than just grass/hay eating cow) and you would have to figure out half-assed and jury-rigged methods of using cat/dog organs or materials that we are already well versed in using from pigs or cows or sheep.

Pigs are the only ones rather fucked over because they can provide non material utility (rural garbage disposal, and truffle searching). That's unfortunate for them but oh well.
>>
>>69942131

Even from an intellectual approach that is nonsense. I have personally, as well as know tons of others, who have formed personal relationships with pigs. They're very smart.
>>
>>69940056
All domesticated animals were bred for a purpose.
Dogs helped in hunting and protection of the home.
Cats culled pest animals
Dairy Cows are milked
Beef Cows are butchered
>>
>>69942769
I have never really been around pigs so I wouldn't know.

But in what context have you formed a relationship with a pig?
>>
Because a cow is not a dog, and even if they were equivalent, I can like one for keeping and one for eating, despite their similarities.

For example, my mother is a human and so is this vegen, yet I like my mother but want the vehan to fuck off. They are both human yet I don't have to have a blanket rule for all of them.
>>
>>69940056
Aren't cats and dogs really gamy?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.