[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /pol/s views on Macedonia. How come Greek's strong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: MACE0001.gif (6 KB, 516x260) Image search: [Google]
MACE0001.gif
6 KB, 516x260
What are /pol/s views on Macedonia.
How come Greek's strong argument against Macedonia sound so stupid to me.
Why are people so boxed and intellectually retarded when it comes to understanding time.
Why do Greeks think that if Alexandar wasnt slav he wasnt Macedonian.
Arent we all african if thats what we're aming for?
Don't people know that human life hasnt evolved instantly all around the world.
Is this more an argument for heavily blinded religious people?
Why do Alexanders roots that are atm in Greek property an argument that slavic Macedonia is not real Macedonia?
In short, how come the argument: Alexandar wasnt slav equals greek; is valid.
If a 'Greek' has a baby with a random Slav, is the baby Bulgarian?
>>
>>69938379
The macedonian kingdom collapsed thousands of years ago but it popped up on the map somehow not long ago. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>69939482
When did real macedonia rename itself into greece then?
Or does that mean everyone is macedonian?
>>
>>69939856
It was a disputed region which main population was bulgarians, rest were serbs,greeks, turks, etc.
>>
It's more than just that

Macedonians are mainly made up of Bulgarians and some Greeks

Beautiful country though, especially ohrid
I see your point though but there's lots of politics involved
>>
Also in ohrid there is a large castle at the top belonging to tsar Samuel of Bulgaria from long ago
Macedonians and Bulgs fought the Turks together for freedom
>>
Who fucking cares where we came from or who we were, I believe we should forget our past and make ourselves be worth something in the present
>>
>>69942098
Based slav
Your country has some beautiful cities
>>
>>69938379
Albanians are the natives of the FYROM-istan. A lot of present day "Macedonians" are just assimilated Orthodox Albanians and they are coming out day by day.

Muslims are just being paid by the government to be more religious. The government orchestrates a lot of false flags. Islam is a terrible religion that has to be removed though.

Everything from the north down to Athens was Albanian and inhabited by Albanian speakers. Older maps show Ioannina as part of Albania but it went even further. Arvanitas are coming out more and more. Modern Greeks are just Egyptians (that's 2/3 of Greece). So Greeks can't complain about anything.

That's my 2 cents.
>>
>>69942554
Ignore this retarded albanian.
>>69938379
The real dispute is the fact that macedonia stretches from FYROM into Greece, the Greek government doesnt wish to recognise macedonia because they could claim more lands which are in Greece. Also they have no connections to ancient macedonia so why name the place macedonia?
>>
>>69942554
You wish you fucking illryian chimp lmao
There are heaps of Albanians in Macedonia and they are openly Albania (sadly) and the ethnic Macedonians are separate
>>
>>69942554
This topic is so fucking biased from every single one of the views you can see it through, everyone goes to the biggest extremes including we macedonians.

Macedonian = the whole world belongs to macedonia

Greeks = whole macedonia is greek

Albanians = whole macedonia is albanian

bulgaria, sebia ,turkey and so on...

It so fucking absurd...
And as far as I know this is so hard to know for sure how people felt in the past, and the whole thing about putting people from the past in the ethnic categories from today and the other way around
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.