[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 27
File: thompson_m1a1_3455_11.jpg (102 KB, 740x348) Image search: [Google]
thompson_m1a1_3455_11.jpg
102 KB, 740x348
i have to give a speech on why gun control is bad

help me destroy the anti gun cucks in my class pls
>>
>>69938347
Bring a gun and shoot them in the face and then ask them how the school being a gun free zone worked out for them.
>>
>>69938454
kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qhvBzZM1c8

Heres some shit for you Op, make sure you include minorities like this in your speech to prevent SJW cucks from pulling the racist card.
>>
>>69938650
thanks
>>
it's not tho
>>
>>69938347
Ask them how gun control has worked so far in washington DC, or detroit, or baltimore, or Watts, or compton, mexico, nazi germany etc.
>>
>>69938347
Just go on one of your governative sites and dig out some serious statistics. There's no better argument than hard numbers.
>>
>>69938347
You can talk about how the gun murder in Australia went down after the gun ban, but the murders stayed about the same.

How all south american countries have gun control and that doesn't stop dindus from having ak47s.

You can also play the victim and say:
"how are women going to defend themselves from rapists if they can't even get a gun".

Also I'm pretty sure that in the US the states with the most rigid gun laws are the most violent ones.
>>
>>69938454
fkn lel
>>
>>69938718
and Chiraq!
>>
File: 1428318505144.jpg (54 KB, 420x331) Image search: [Google]
1428318505144.jpg
54 KB, 420x331
George Orwell predicted it.
>>
gunfacts.info
some of it isn't the best statistically speaking but you should be able to find some useful nuggets
>>
>>69938347
Shall not be infringed.

Guns empower people, and not in the "Look my penis is so big" argument that people seem to love using, but in a real way. I sleep soundly at night because I have a dog and a shotgun, no one is going to be coming into my place without me knowing, and I don't have to wait for the police to defend myself. I am self reliant.
A lot of people don't seem to understand being self reliant is a great thing. I can grow a garden, cook my own food, do my own repairs around my house, why shouldn't I be allowed to defend myself as well?
People that are doing bad things with guns are not going to stop if you make them illegal, pretty sure that killing and robbing are already.
The only people that gun control punishes is the people who go through the proper channels to get their guns.

Of course this argument has no sources, but people seem to respond to emotion too.
>>
File: 1459766847734.jpg (89 KB, 629x623) Image search: [Google]
1459766847734.jpg
89 KB, 629x623
>>69938839
What a based man.
>tfw he was right about Nineteen Eighty Four
>>
There was a documentary on the 2nd Amendment, and one of the surprising facts was, that it helped people involved in the civil rights movement, during the 50's/ 60's.
Also, the NRA was originally set up, to help recently freed slaves.
>>
Here's a copy-paste of a comment I saved on Reddit a while back. Not sure if it's that useful to you but who cares really. It's long so it's in parts I guess

FBI chart below
There were 8454 murders committed with a firearm in 2013. Only 285 of those were committed with rifles, which includes the AR 15 (Stands for Armalite15). That is just 3%. Most firearm murders are done with illegally obtained handguns and occur in inner cities (Chicago, Baltimore, DC, Detroit, etc).With those stats, it's odd that gun control groups want to ban a rifle that only accounts for 3% of firearm murders. In fact that 3% is all rifles so the AR 15 only accounts for a fraction of 3% of all firearm murders. It makes you wonder if their real goal is something other than making us safer. https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls
The gun grabbers like to say "30k people are killed due to gun violence each year". That is very misleading. That number includes suicides which account for 2/3 of all gun deaths. Not mentioning that most deaths are from suicide leads the average person to think 30k people are murdered by guns each year. http://nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html?referer=&_r=0
This is one of the many reasons gun owners are opposed to "common sense solutions" put forth from gun control groups and gun grabbing politicians. How can we trust anyone pushing "common sense solutions" if they are not truthful about the actual numbers? The fact is these common sense solutions won't do anything to combat gun violence. How is banning barrel shrouds and collapsible stocks going to reduce gun violence? Take a look at this woman who sponsored a gun control bill that bans barrel shrouds. Why is someone this uneducated on firearms writing legislation limiting the second amendment? http://youtu.be/9rGpykAX1fo
>>
>>69939074
I know I know...good guys with guns never stop mass shootings right? Wrong. Don't take my word for it. Here are 10 examples from the Washington Post that you would never see on CNN, ABC, NBC or CBS. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/
Here are some examples of civilians using an AR 15 for self defense even though we always hear "who needs an AR 15?" http://m.mic.com/articles/64663/5-people-who-used-an-ar-15-to-defend-themselves-and-it-probably-saved-their-lives#.502YLpJn7
The AR 15 is much easier to use than a shotgun...even though good ole Joe Biden claims otherwise. http://youtu.be/sW2I5LS08H8
Gun Free Zones. The idea that these kill zones make us safer is absurd. In the vast majority of states you need to pass a thorough FBI background check to obtain your concealed carry permit. The no guns allowed sign keeps out those law abiding civilians and allow psychopaths to kill at will. These nut jobs do not let a sticker on a door prevent them from carrying out their sick, evil plans. Every school should have 5 faculty members trained and armed with a concealed firearm. These brave teachers will have to go through extra training in order to qualify. I would say a 30 hour training course, monthly visits to the gun range and the most extensive background check/psych exam available every 6 months. Only the superintendent and the principal will know who is armed. No, a little Ruger LC9 will not fall onto the floor and accidentally shoot itself. Just more fear mongering from Shannan Watts and Mike Bloomberg. The students will never know the teacher is armed. Having guns to defend students won't prevent every shooting or every death during a shooting, but the killer may only shoot 5 people instead of 30 because they will be met with a good guy with a gun.
>>
File: next to the muskets.jpg (52 KB, 349x391) Image search: [Google]
next to the muskets.jpg
52 KB, 349x391
>>69938347
>>
>>69939161
Gun owners are willing to hear ideas on how to decrease the roughly 8500 firearm murders per year, but all of what is proposed will do nothing to combat gun violence. Accidents with firearms are a problem.
Most gun owners are in favor of holding parents accountable if a child gets a hold of a loaded gun and uses it on themselves or another person. There is no reason for an unsecured pistol to be within reach of a toddler. The penalty should be a minimum of 5 years if a death results and a lesser sentence if an injury occurs.
Obama's idea to ban people on the terror watch list from owning guns is a direct violation of our constitutional right to due process. Here is an article from the left wing daily beast that argues against banning people from the terror watch list from owning firearms. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/07/my-fellow-liberals-don-t-support-obama-s-terror-watch-list-gun-ban.html
People will kill with whatever they can get their hands on. In Paris, it is very hard to legally obtain a firearm...and look what happened. In China, it is pretty much impossible for a civilian to obtain a firearm. This knife attack happened in China last year: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack It took 10 minutes for a SWAT team to arrive and kill/neutralize the attackers.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." Originally said by Cesare Beccaria and later reiterated by Thomas Jefferson
>>
>>69938347
Explain that the black market does not do background checks, ID checks or have records of sale (most of the time), and don't care if you are a citizen of the country you're purchasing it. There's a vice video (fuck them, truly.) that shows their reporters buying a nuke on the black market.
>>
>>69938454
This would work great op
>>
>>69938347
1. it helps the weak fend off the strong. thr average adult woman / manlet would not be able to fend off an attacker without a weapon
2. you can call it a meme but criminals will still find ways to get guns, as there are multiple underground markets for them not regulated by the government.
3. the police cannot teleport to save your ass in a life-or-death confrontation. police response time is at least 2 minutes, human reaction time is about 400 milliseconds. if someone else with a gun wants you dead, and you're not armed, you have no chance.
4. foreign millitants will not hesitate to kill you on your own soil during a war.
5. it gives the people a chance to take up arms against the government in case of immense corruption or martial law. while the armed forces may have drastically better firepower, a well placed shot is enough to kill any offender.
>>
File: 1425928305205.png (213 KB, 1675x1037) Image search: [Google]
1425928305205.png
213 KB, 1675x1037
>>69938347
Talk to /k/
Pic semi related
>>
>>69938454
THISTHISTHIS KEK
>>
File: copsonguns.jpg (736 KB, 760x4969) Image search: [Google]
copsonguns.jpg
736 KB, 760x4969
>>
>>69938347
>>
>>69938347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9yBPcn8IqU

for all the idiots in the world that are too young to remember Chris Rocks advice. There is no Sex, In the Champagne room.

Here your reason OP. @ 35 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYyTTzu52Lk
>>
>>69939173
Also, SCOTUS ruled (8 to 0) that the 2nd Amendment does not only apply to muskets.
>>
File: 1366714948512.gif (233 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1366714948512.gif
233 KB, 500x275
>>69938347
If we had open carry maybe the 13 November would have turned out differently.

Also tell them that it will turn into war on drugs 2.0.
>>
File: test2.jpg (106 KB, 960x524) Image search: [Google]
test2.jpg
106 KB, 960x524
>>
File: demolishing gun grabbers.jpg (249 KB, 1153x1321) Image search: [Google]
demolishing gun grabbers.jpg
249 KB, 1153x1321
>>
File: Marx Guns.jpg (87 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Marx Guns.jpg
87 KB, 850x400
>>69938347
Ask them if they like Karl Marx. (Hint: they do)
>>
Humans have a fundamental right to defend themselves with whatever force is necessary to deter the aggressor. Guns are common, and the criminals are always going to have them, so you have a right to be armed as well.

Or just my excuse: "When seconds count, police are only minutes away." I live 8 miles from town. The local sheriff came by one day after we moved in to welcome us to the area and get to know us. He told us, "Out here you really should have a weapon to defend your house. You'll be lucky if we can get here within 10 minutes of a call. Take care of your family."
>>
File: kermit-scooter1.jpg (83 KB, 250x253) Image search: [Google]
kermit-scooter1.jpg
83 KB, 250x253
>>69938347
>no pol wont do your fucking homework
>but my opinion :
>abolishing second amendment/right to bare arms would inevitably open up black market trade
>already happened in south america
>If we had the technology to make guns some 200-300 years, what's stopping some neckbeard from making it in his basement with today's technology?
>>
File: le reddittor goes shooting.png (47 KB, 1026x314) Image search: [Google]
le reddittor goes shooting.png
47 KB, 1026x314
>>
>>69938454
First post, best post, as usual.
>>
>>69939637
This is how we win.

This is how they lose.
>>
File: 1458833182720.jpg (37 KB, 465x620) Image search: [Google]
1458833182720.jpg
37 KB, 465x620
>>69938454
kek
>>
>>69938347
200,000 times a year women use a gun to defend against sexual abuse in the US
Kleck and Gertz, "Armed Resistance to Crime," at 185
>>
>>69938347
Brazil.
>>
>>69938347
americangunfacts.com for a nice list of facts (with sources)
>>
File: gun grabber deterence.png (92 KB, 1061x597) Image search: [Google]
gun grabber deterence.png
92 KB, 1061x597
>>
so what does well regulated militia mean. Also would you trust any random person to save your life in an active shooter situation?
>>
It costs thousands of dollars in certification to be a armed security guard in California.

The trade certifications expire and cash lost paying for said certifications are easily wasted.
>>
Mention the 6 bajillion that got gassed
>>
>>69940218

"well regulated militia" is 18th century speak for "an armed populace". Nothing more.
>>
>>69940218
It gives governments the power to create a militia. It literally means the ability to regulate a militia, including the duty to arm said militias. Also, "well regulated" only applies to the militia. "Shall Not Be Infringed" is describing the right to keep and bear arms.
>>
>>69940218
>Also would you trust any random person to save your life in an active shooter situation?
Would you trust the cops to save you?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ELyG9V1SY

Just rip everything off from this guy
>>
>>69938347
America had an Assault Weapons Ban in 1994. It lasted 9 years and in those 9 years you had the OKC bombing, the Columbine massacre, the DC Sniper, and inner city gang violence.

Gun control only affects law abiding citizens, criminals(niggers) will continue to shoot and cut each other up regardless of arbitrary feel-good laws.

Active Shooter events are less than 1% of shootings.

Gun free zones are usually not enforced and some people (me) still carry into them.

Guns are fun.
>>
Be specific in the legislation you address. Don't just stand up and rabble about muh 2nd amendment. Bring up specific laws like SAFE, establish their negative impact. Explain the process of how a legal gun transfer works under a UBC system as opposed to criminals exchanging a gun for cash.

Explain how we already had an AWB from 1994-2004 and there is zero evidence that it did anything besides restrict normal law abiding citizens.

Then call the anti-gun side out. Call out their ignorance on guns in general and how that makes them unfit to make judgements (bonus points for comparing it to old men voting on abortion). Call out Leeland Yee. Bring up the Manchin-Toomey proposal (no background checks for family, friends, or neighbors, background checks for everyone else). The Dems were against it, despite increasing background checks, because it specifically restricted a registry and didn't give the government more control. If their true intentions were to simply expand background checks and nothing more, why is that a problem? Call out all the legislation they've proposed in the name of safety and compromise, but ask where the compromise is. What do gun owners gain from their legislation?

Then hit them with the big one: raycessm. Politicians that support more gun control only seem to care when it's a couple dozen wealthy white kids a year, and base that legislation on aesthetic properties (refer back to AWB point). But how often do they discuss the 20x more people killed with handguns, overwhelmingly poor young black males?
>>
>>69938454
Wow not bad Sweded!
>>
>>69939659
You mean ask them if they like Hitler, and then point out Hitler's disarming of the populace.
>>
>>69939637
fukn noice
>>
>>69940187
/k/'s troll level is immense
>>
>>69938454
My sides are killing me, you sick fuck.
>>
Crowder is a cuckservative but he actually does some good videos against Gun Control. check them out and he usually posts sources for his facts in the description box.

https://www.youtube.com/user/StevenCrowder/search?query=gun

also John Lott
http://johnrlott.blogspot.com/

on top of that the greatest evidence against Gun Control; the FBI's data on crime.

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/crimestats
>>
>>69940358
>>69940435
Both wrong.

Well regulated meant brought up to a standard. I had a page of text from the library of congress, it was an excerpt from a letter from a military guy asking for more supplies because these new Indians he was fighting were better regulated than the last group. On my phone though, can't post it.
>>
>>69938347

Go satire: Write a "Pro-Control" speech and insert the "successful" results in a monotone.

"And thanks to Chicago's amazing commitment to gun control, There have been only - Eight hundred and Seven - deaths this year! Putting them on track for a total of - One hundred and twenty five - percent of the gun deaths of the previous year! The results speak for themselves!
>>
>>69938347
Here are some pro-gun arguments

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mBrxjLcuygRlG9Tgdw2CiHtV9g1kgUwZGRnieYBpwSo/mobilebasic
>>
is the tommy gun the greatest handgun ever made?
>>
>>69942147
Better yet, compare crime rate and murders per capita on:
1. similarly-sized cities with vastly different gun control measures (i.e. Houston and Chicago)
2. Cities with the same controls but vastly different rates (Springfield and Chicago)
Or just compare Chicago with anything really.
>>
>>69942015

So what part of "well armed" do you not understand?
>>
>>69938718
> gun control in watts and compton

there is essentially ZERO gun control in anyplace in cali

we have a stupid "assault weapon" ban, a .50 cal ban and a waiting period but that is it.

i own a shitload of guns (including "assault weapons" cuz the basic device is legal, the idiotic ban prohibits ACCESSORIES!!!) and have no concern over LEO's under current laws.
>>
>>69939471
I'm a law student, and this is the first time /pol/ taught me something about law I didn't know already, didn't see a decision was issued there.

Thanks m8
>>
>>69938347
Chicago. Enough said.
>>
>>69943131
>didn't see a decision was issued there.
You kinda have to be an armchair lawyer to be a 2nd supporter these days. I try to stay on top of this stuff.
>>
File: 1457327412571.jpg (31 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1457327412571.jpg
31 KB, 650x488
>>69938454
FIRST POST

BEST POST
>>
>>69938718
We can buy all the guns we want in california, they just are sold with small magazines (less than 10 rounds).
>>
>>69938454
Outstanding, Sweden.
>>
>>69938347
Just read Trump's white paper on the 2nd Amendment.

All the work is done for you.
>>
>>69938718
>>69938650
Especially how gun control is racist and used to disproportionately disarm minorities.

What can the do now that gun control is literally Jim Crow?
>>
>>69938347
because guns are already here and criminals don't follow gun laws.

arm yourself, stupid.
>>
File: 1459814984626.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1459814984626.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>69938454
>>
File: Homicides by firearm USA.png (64 KB, 1376x699) Image search: [Google]
Homicides by firearm USA.png
64 KB, 1376x699
>>69938347
Lay these on them, OP.
http://www.a-human-right.com/views2.html
>>
>>69942416
>tommy gun
>handgun
wha
>>
File: 1427800388776.jpg (9 KB, 304x272) Image search: [Google]
1427800388776.jpg
9 KB, 304x272
>>69938454
>>
File: kek.gif (1 MB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
1 MB, 267x219
>>69938454
>>
>>69938454
FPBP. Nicely done, Swedenbro!
>>
>>69938650
damn, BTFO
>>
>>69946672
And they have to be bolted in place for ARs.
>>
Erosion of your natural rights of protection. The amendments are simply texts that acknowledge our natural rights as civilized people. When we begin to revise or expunge various pieces of the texts we begin ignoring our rights. If this happens to the second then it could happen to others as well. Who is to stop the revisionists once they start? What will be next? The 13th? The 15th? What if they decide that people SHOULD be able to own others as property. What if they decide that women or certain classes of people should be barred from voting? The erosion of our rights is a devolution in our society and reflects a systemic failure.

Throw in a quick jab about civil rights for People of color and women and minority groups like LGBT that want to protect themselves and you should be all set.
>>
Use the privately owned pools argument, I think I've got the green text saved
>>
>>69938347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZo4hbGJjVI

Based chink gives a very good speech on this subject
>>
File: 1432009075005.png (43 KB, 974x596) Image search: [Google]
1432009075005.png
43 KB, 974x596
>>69949563
>>
I'm not going to do the research for you, OP, but the truth is out there.

More than 90 percent of guns used in crime are bought and owned illegally. The number of overall guns in an area is not a good indicator of gun crime in that area. It's the number of illegal guns that determine the amount of gun crime. In areas with low rates of illegal gun ownership and high rates of legal gun ownership, the gun crime is very light. When areas where illegal gun ownership is common experience a surge in legal gun ownership, those areas experience a dip in gun crime since criminals begin to see crime as 'not worth it.'

Essentially everything comes down to legal vs illegal guns.
>>
>>69938718
Not to mention Cambodia, and remember in school, 100% of the people there believe in the holocaust, so you can always invoke the six million, as an example of what tyrants (Hitler) do to people (the jews) after disarming them (genocide six million)

OP if the presentation is not a debate, but just you making a presentation, I would make it entirely about the holocaust, and how Hitler specifically disarmed jews, and not Christian Germans, then genocided the jews (remember, the teacher and 100% of your classmates believe this, so you can just go with it.)

You can conclude that anyone who wants to ban guns, is basically following the footprints of Hitler, and probably has genocidal intent, towards some minority.

>If you support gun control, you basically support Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>69949589
Someone beat you to it
>>
>>69949589
fucking based
>>
>>69938347
Criminals don't follow laws
>>
File: 1447823125651.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447823125651.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
OKAY /pol/ I NEED HELP

SOME HINDU FAGGOT KEEPS TELLING ME THAT WE ONLY NEED PISTOLS AND SINGLE SHOTS LEGAL, AND WE SHOULD BAN AUTOMATICS. HOW DO I REFUTE THIS?
>>
>>69938347
Ask how many in the audience are strong enough to carry a police officer on their back, instead of a gun?
>>
http://www.gunfacts.info/

Pretty much all you need is this. Just make this entire pdf into a powerpoint and you're good to go. Even includes tons of citations for everything.
>>
tackle it from a different angle.

gun control is most heavily enforced in urban areas with black/hispanic populations. Therefore the people being deprived of their 2nd amendment rights are overwhelmingly minorities who are then subject to increased crime and violence in their neighbourhoods due to disarmed citizens and more heavily dependent on corrupt/prejudiced police for their personal safety and protection of their property.

As a result the true consequence of gun control is racial discrimination against blacks/Hispanics therefore if you support gun control you are a racist

have fun:3
>>
>>69951575
Tell him that he should watch his back in the coming racewar if that's all he can get
>>
>>69951575
Ask him why. There's only 300 or so homicides each year in the entire USA with rifles. If he thinks some firearms are more deadly than other firearms, he's retarded. Getting shot is getting shot.
Being killed in a shooting spree in the USA is a statistic anomaly.
>>
>>69951869
Also, if you want to appear neutral, you can present gun stuff as being irrelevant to crime rates in a country, if you use a large enough cross section of countries with broad facts about them. Market it to them as violence doesn't have anything to do with gun availability or illegality but as guns don't have a significant impact, it is the culture of people that counts. Also make a point that murders committed by firearms should not be a different statistic than murders total, when comparing different countries against each other.
>>
File: 1458440728659.jpg (69 KB, 907x624) Image search: [Google]
1458440728659.jpg
69 KB, 907x624
>>69938454
>>
>>69938718
Put Chicago in that list too!

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/04/03/chicagos-murder-rate-soars-72-2016-shootings-more-88
>>
>>69938347

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=667&v=ZRjxEAWwagc
>>
File: 1449964152942.jpg (96 KB, 599x573) Image search: [Google]
1449964152942.jpg
96 KB, 599x573
>>69940218
>>
>>69939785
I did have similar feelings about first shooting a gun when I was like 13 or so but knowing that I did have the power to take a life in my hands gave me more respect for the tool that it is and I was very careful with it in the end. I didn't think I had PTSD like that faggot did tho
>>
>>69939346
/k/ has turned into a bunch of berniefags that support gun control.
>>
>>69942978
You cucks can't have high capacity magazines, pistol grips, bayonet lugs and such are also banned. Getting a conceal carry license is borderline impossible.

Californians arguably have worse firearms rights than fucking Canadians.
>>
>>69938454

SWEDEN NO
>>
>>69938347
anybody with an internet connection and a nearby wal-mart can manufacture explosives and go Timothy McOyVey, these are much more dangerous weapons that are much more elusive than illicit firearms, and so cutting down on guns can logically imply that sickos will simply switch to bombs

maybe not bulletproof, but I doubt the cucks've thought of it before
>>
>>69938347
lack of guns reduces the chance of op killing himself
>>
The Moral Argument.

The Constitutional / Political Argument. AKA Second Amendment.

The Crime Argument.

The Freedom / Tyranny Argument.

All of them favor less gun control.
>>
>>69938454
El oh el sven good job.
>>
>>69951575
Automatics are banned already you chucklefuck
>>
>>69938347
Watch Steven Crowder's video debunking the vox video.
>>
File: 1453665641404.jpg (1 MB, 1029x4529) Image search: [Google]
1453665641404.jpg
1 MB, 1029x4529
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.