[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ approved jew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ben_shapiro.jpg (24 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
ben_shapiro.jpg
24 KB, 420x280
/pol/ approved jew?
>>
Where have you been for the past few months?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
>>
>>69937618
he killed his own following by trying to stump trump

no one likes him anymore
>>
>>69937695

Here. Saw few pics of him but nohting special. Mb i was asleep during all the shapiro threads. Kek btw, check it out, I have goy in my id. Jew magic
>>
>>69937618
>approved
>jew
>>
>>69937859

It was palatable enough until the Michelle Fields incident. Now it's hard to even watch him.
>>
>>69937859

Is this about some dumb bitch getting slighlty pushed to the side by Trump security and she pressed assault charges? I thought when Ben discovered it was a hoax he apologized or smth?
>>
>>69937839
>looks like middle easte- middle ages cartoon

dat freudian slip.
>>
>>69938033
>apologized
nope he left kikebert over it lel
>>
File: How To Kill Yourself.jpg (370 KB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
How To Kill Yourself.jpg
370 KB, 608x1070
>>69937859
To be honest a lot of supposed right wing people don't like Trump. The fools don't realize that we're at a binary choice here. Either Trump wins, or we get the establishment. Continuing to support Cruz after the sex scandal gets rolling will be the test.

If you/they realize the wrongness of their ways then fine, we need every vote and every warm body we can get at that convention to make those establishment traitors do the right thing and kill themselves.

If concrete and blatant evidence of Lyin' Ted's true nature doesn't force you over then you're just the establishment in disguise (i.e. like busTED is) and deserve to share the fate of the establishment. Don't worry, we've got plenty of rope. Hell, do it yourself, here's an instruction manual. Fuck the cuckservatives.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.