[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are American born IT workers so shit they constantly los
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: smug_indian_job_stealer.jpg (19 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
smug_indian_job_stealer.jpg
19 KB, 425x282
Why are American born IT workers so shit they constantly lose their jobs to foreigners? Does being Indian just give me more brain capacity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoGPtApzjv4
>>
>>69936894

Or maybe it's because indians work for 10 cents an hour.
>>
>>69936894
Because the in charge are either boomers or gen x and both know nothing about IT and have Jew levels of greed. Indians are the cancer of the IT industry.
>>
>>69937674
/thread
>>
>>69936894
im sure if people in your country stopped shitting in the street i could take this thread more seriously
>>
>>69937674
1st post, best post
>>
>lol why is increased competition bad for you just work more for less lmao xD
>>
Poo
>>
>>69938208
Race to the bottom Hans, a race of fools.
>>
>>69938084

the wc is so full of shit you can just pick a poop nd give it 4.20 cents an hour.
>>
>>69938414
>>69938898

Fuck off that's just stereotyping. India is the world superpower now that's why we take all your jobs.
>>
>>69936894
Simple wage economics.
>>69937674
/thread

Same goes for blue collar labor. People always say "Americans don't want to pick fruit in orchards 12 hours a day"... not for what they pay Mexicans. Americans used to do those jobs.
>>
>>69940009
620 GORILLION
SHIITING
IN
THE STREETS
>You need to go back
>>
the smart white men do all the hard work of getting the system working and then train the poo monkeys on how to maintain it.

look whats happened to microsoft since they started hiring lots of indians. it's gone to shit
>>
>>69936894
Why are Indian born IT workers such shit they constantly underperform jobs of "foreigners"? Is it the undercutting? The lack of hygiene? The simplicity in their home land? The fact that they dont realize theyre being exploited? The fact that since the british left they run with their haste like cattle, which tjey worship for some fucking reason? Does being Indian just give them less brain capacity? Or is the lack of brain capacity why they're happy with being indian?
>>
I'll have an eXtra spicy shit mahala, extra cheese extra onions. I really want the kid sleeping outside my window to feel the Bern
>>
>>69940803
Not only that, explore unknown lands and build up an infrastructure.

> United Poos of America
>>
>>69940983
It's their culturally derived thought processes. To go into detail, Indians, culturally, have a very poor concept of an equitable business relationship. For them, there is always a loser and always a winner.

This combined with other things makes them traditionally poor runners of business. There are exceptions, like with everything.
>>
>>69936894
Because a code monkey doesn't need to work well. He just needs to be cheap and easy to output.
>>
Doesn't an Indian's toilet break take longer than anyone else's? Seeing as they have to wander into some random street and leave the work premises entirely.
>>
Pajeet my son....
>>
>>69936894
Because come on guys free market capitalism is what makes America great????
>>
>>69941528
>Indians
>not being poor
>not being poor at anything
>including well nourishment
Eat meat try hard Pakis
>>
In Europe most programming gets outsourced to Slavs and Romanians.
>>
>>69936894
>>69938414
IN
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.