[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE CULTURAL MARXISM LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Dough.jpg (2 MB, 2031x3000) Image search: [Google]
Dough.jpg
2 MB, 2031x3000
This triggers the /po/
Coming to a theater near you.
Featuring a Muslim and a Jew conspiring to sell cannabis to the masses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7b4IoNRhtk
>>
Why would this trigger the Papercraft and Origami board? Does the muslim make a really shitty paper airplane and throw it at shitty paper towers at the jew's request?
>>
You didn't listen.

This is your future now.
>>
>>69936271
>a Jew that throws away every principal he's ever had when shekels are involved
>a nigger that can't stop breaking the law

/pol/ approved movie material here.
>>
>>69937702
Honesty, it looks cute.
>>
>>69936271
Why does this offend people who enjoy papercraft and origami?
>>
/pol/ is pro weed minus the stormfags and christcucks
>>
File: POLISALWAYSRIGHT.png (160 KB, 743x571) Image search: [Google]
POLISALWAYSRIGHT.png
160 KB, 743x571
>>
>>69936271
I'd go see it.
>>
>>69936485
Anyone got the image where someone posts a racial rant on /po/ instead of /pol/?
>>
I thought it was an enjoyable trailer. I think we should not think everything is a global plot to brainwash you
>>
I feel like the trailer was the whole movie summarized so why even watch it
>>
File: 1458936977193.jpg (159 KB, 654x862) Image search: [Google]
1458936977193.jpg
159 KB, 654x862
>>69938890
>minus the stormfags and christcucks
/pol/ is a Christian board, motherfucker
>>
>>69939406
>>69939042
>>69938736
300 Shekels have been deposited in your accounts.
>>
>>69936271
You guys, cannabis and psychedelics are actually great tools to deal with the cognitive dissonance that follows the digestion of The Great Red Pills. Just dont follow the hippie stoner Hollywood stereotype and you'll find your mind has much to offer You.
>>
>>69940707
Proofs, Aquafresh? or just anecdotal evidence?
>>
>>69939146
This

It was britty funny
>>
>>69941124
in this world we currently live in, facts are the tool of the tool user. "evidence" can be found to support fucking anything and more of this "evidence" is made second to second. Anecdotal evidence is all we have now. It was once a form of proof to be rightly disregarded but now we must face whatiheartobe facts; proof can't be trusted anymore. We are back to relying on what has been experienced and related.

Anecdotal evidence is our best source now.

These are the times. This is how it is.
>>
File: carl-on-the-text.jpg (394 KB, 400x599) Image search: [Google]
carl-on-the-text.jpg
394 KB, 400x599
>>69940003
AMAZING CARL
>>
>>69942148
t. Sixth grade sophist

Why do I need cannbis or psychedelics to help in swallowing the "great red pills" as our dutch friend says? Weed makes me lazy. Tried lsd once, and I just saw different colors and stupid shit that wasn't here.
>>
>>69939034
dude why do u think the jews control the world?

its because they smoke weed
>>
>>69942971
You should read some Aldous Huxley books on the subject. Otherwise, go watch your football and drink your beer.
>>
>>69945375
I've read Huxley, I've read Foucault. All bullshit "muh feels"
>>
>>69945822
>"muh feels"

Wow you really cut Huxley down, I'll never read his books again. Thanks /pol/.
>>
>>69946053
I'm on mobile, m8. I'm not going to write a treatise. All his post-Brave New World drug writings are all *mostly* babble about having "mystical expierences" and finding god through drugs and future drugs that would solve all our problems. IIRC he died of an LSD overdose after asking his wife for some when he was sick.
>>
>>69946980
That is not what happened at all. He was administered 100 ug of LSD on his death bed. He was already dying. It is impossible to overdose on 100 ug of LSD.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.