[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is transitioning for children such a bad thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: rainbow.jpg (31 KB, 730x548) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
31 KB, 730x548
Would you rather have a group of hopeless confused cucks, or just more boy pucci. Transitioning may be a way to save us from future generations of lefty cucks
>>
>>69935865

> Why is sterilizing kids and feeding them the delusion they are the opposite sex a bad thing

Kill yourself tranny
>>
File: AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg (18 KB, 214x265) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg
18 KB, 214x265
>>69935865
And what about killing all these degenerate mongrel?
>>
every child born diminishes the value of the entire human species. sterilize everyone and everything and be done with it.
>>
File: stop.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>cuck
>boy pucci
>>
>>69935865
Because they reincarnated into a male body to have a male experience. It is natural that people who lived several lives in a row as a female might identify strongly as a female but it will pass as they grow older.
>>
File: trentrez.jpg (8 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
trentrez.jpg
8 KB, 194x260
>>69936755
>Believing in reincarnation
>>
>>69935865
maybe im reading too far into your post but the tranny epidemic could save us from future degenerates. if enough of them go gay or transition their birthrates could fall and there would be less of them in the future.
>>
File: meme3.jpg (60 KB, 648x580) Image search: [Google]
meme3.jpg
60 KB, 648x580
>>69935865
>>
>>69937010
Believe what you want mate. You will know the truth eventually.
http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/research/ian-stevenson.html
>>
>>69937112
Thats the point i was trying to make. No more male-cuck influence on the west
>>
>>69937010
Well, he may be stupid believing that but at least he doesn't seem to be a disgusting faggot like you. Fucking cuck.
>>
>>69937355
enjoy your never ending cycle of Carls and SkrillAids
>>
>>69935979
You're disgusting, nothing wrong with mix racing.
>>
>>69937112
>if enough of them go gay or transition

gays are less like trans than heteros are

gays love their sex

trans and heteros don't
>>
If people want to die early from aids then let them. The sooner they do so the better it is for the rest of us.
>>
>>69935865

They're going to kill themselves anyway so I don't care. I just don't want them to be legally or socially accepted as women. I don't want society throw rationality out the window in favour of emotion. When we revert to claiming two plus two equals five were doomed.
>>
>>69937775
They only get HIV more because they are more likely to be prostitutes.
>>
>>69937454
As I said, we should kill or ban them. Trannies are as degenerate as gays. All LGBT are sick fuck monsters.

>>69937455
Wasn't talking of race mixing you retarded Eskimo. It was about faggots.
But yes, I think that race mixing isn't a very good think. And I'm not thinking in an white supremacist way. But to preserve different human ethnic groups (I agree that some of these groups are shit).
>>
>>69936157
VHEMT! Don't care what people do with their crotch fruit, the garden is rotten anyway.
>>
>>69937802
>I just don't want them to be legally or socially accepted as women. I don't want society throw rationality out the window in favour of emotion.

Begging the question.
>>
>>69937112
This is false. Where did so many of them come from? Future generations will be even more gay. They will be unbred out of existence.
>>
I agree. Muh dick is so hard thinking about all that boipucci I can fuck once they come of age.

I can't wait.
>>
>>69939058
No need to wait. My boipucci can be all yours tomorrow alreay, stud :^)
>>
>>69935865
>can consent to a sex change
>can't consent to sex
Just let me fuck kids god fucking damn it.
>>
>>69938155

And because the people fucking them are sticking their dick in what is essentially a wound. Higher chance of infection.
>>
>>69937775
And make the taxpayers suffer more?
>>
They're just kids who're being brainwashed by leftist parents.
>>
>>69939679
>swecuck thinks people fuck mutilated dick holes
Here in America trannies know that they'll die alone if they don't keep their dicks. Why fuck a trannys plastic vagina instead of a real one? They know what their appeal really is
>>
>>69936755
Reincarnation is a wive's tale, Sven.
>>
>>69935865
Sage

Kill yourself
>>
>>69935865
>Why is transitioning for children such a bad thing?
same reason why letting them get tattoos, piercings and implants are a bad idea.
>>
>>69940137
>Reincarnation is a wive's tale, Sven.
Tell this to this kids mom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7biSOzr1k
>>
>>69935865
The male surplus is a major problem in the West with the sex ratio at birth roughly 105 boys born for every 100 girls. In the past those surplus males would die in battle or doing dangerous jobs, but today they live longer. So the gender imbalance lasts longer and doesn't change to a female surplus until people reach their late 40's.

One of the primary reasons women are so degenerate and can get away with so much these days is because men are so thirsty. If there was a shortage of men instead of a surplus then women would have to behave in order to get male attention.

Allowing more small-dicked pussybois to start their hormone transition at age 11/12 means they skip male puberty entirely. They will end up several inches shorter in height than if they remained boys. Their shoulders and ribcage would be smaller. Their voices remain higher pitched, and their pelvis and hips end up wider. They end up more passable than if they transitioned later in life.

This does two things. One, it gets rid of a male from the dating pool directly due to becoming a tranny. Two, if they are passable enough, some dude will get with them and remove another male from the dating pool. Anything that will tip the balance back in favor of men in the dating pool with women is a good thing. If you don't want to fuck a tranny then it's simple, don't fuck one.

If we restrict male immigration to the west, and favor more young female immigration, and we allow little sissies to turn into trannies, this will make a dent in the gender imbalance in the west and reduce male thirst and therefore the power of women.
>>
>>69935865
Just look at that face. If you can't tell its male then you likely don't make eye contact with real humans.
>>
>>69935865
>kids can change sex(they will be able to in the near future)
>kids can't have sex
This clearly a plot to legalize pedophilia
>>
Transistioning for children is a good thing OP because gender identity forms from a very early age and reportedly rarely ever changes. This is if we're talking about the kids that INSIST on acting as the other gender all the time, not just the kids that cross dress occasionally, which there are a lot of particularly before gender identity develops.

Allow kids to dress as the other gender from an early age.

Allow puberty blocking drugs and hormones as they hit puberty.

Allow surgery upon them becoming adults, both because you don't want to have the surgery and then have them grow, and because of consent issues.

If more information becomes available re-evaluate the wisdom of all this. This is all good evidence-based practice to ensure that transgender kids become the most happy productive, isn't that what /pol/ wants :D.
>>
>>69940607
I already know what video you linked and it was thoroughly proven that his parents coached him to say all that shit. Give it up, you're delusional.
>>
>>69935865
You know that they can halt puberty now, right? Why not keep a girl pre-pubescent if she wants to stay a little girl? That'd give both paedosexuals and little girls what they want - legally.

The slippery slope is real.
>>
>>69941157
That's what i said, tell it to his mom.
>>
>>69941569
The drugs not only don't stop growth but they also cause massive amounts of damage where the least serious effect is a reduction of life expectancy.

That said the pill is also ridiculously toxic and directly leads to many ovarian complications later in life so perhaps women simply don't care.
>>
>>69939358

Your boipucci isn't 100% pure, tho. Boipucci from a faggot that has been on hormones since he was 6 is at least 1000 times better than yours.

Sry :^(
>>
>>69941866
I don't know. I just remember reading that they can put off/postpone puberty with drugs, to give them more time to choose or some other moronic bullshit reason. I didn't mean transitioning drugs, I meant ones that actually prevent the stage where your body grows into that of an adult's.
>>
>>69941866
I'm not too surprised that halting an essential life process is severely detrimental to one's health.
>>
every culture that's not the darkest nigfields of Africa has had feminine dudes
butchering them because we don't understand that is retarded
>>
>>69935865
Because a society that tolerates it also tolerates the feminization of men. It makes society weaker and creates more division and hurts the family unit.

Also hurts birth rates if they're white.
>>
>>69942530
if you have a problem with feminizing men why don't you campaign to end prisons, they're the biggest testosterone shredders there are

sure, complain about the cosmetic problems under your nose and ignore the giant eugenic ratchet under your feet
>>
>>69942298
The puberty blockers are the ones I typed about. The body still grows like normal but doesn't develop towards an adult. It still causes a ridiculous amount of damage to the body to do this as the method is essentially shit.
>>69942314
>Take the pill for 30 years.
>What did I ever do to deserve these ovarian cysts??
>>
Reincarnation is real.
It's information printed on your soul but you still can't remember anything.
People have trouble remembering the names and dates but sometimes something will FEEL familiar.
Don't act like you've never had this experience.
>>
>>69942686
I'm not concerned about prisons, i'm concerned about general population. A society that tolerates men taking hormones and cutting off their dicks to "become" a woman, tolerates everything in between.

This hurts every single thing in society as a result.
>>
>>69942686
>why don't you campaign to end prisons,
Nice straw man btw.
>>
>>69935865
>boy pucci

You understand that this does not exist. You're talking about jamming your dick into what is essentially an open wound.

Deviant.
>>
File: gK0VPVf.jpg (167 KB, 728x877) Image search: [Google]
gK0VPVf.jpg
167 KB, 728x877
>>69940776
Have you seen this?
>>
>>69935865
Fuck off.
>>
>>69935947
Its a good thing because sterilized freaks don't pass on their genes to the next generation.

Eugenics 101.
>>
>>69943265
Well, sure, but you only obtain fleeting happiness by reliving your past. Peace means learning the lessons of your present. Sex reassignment is inherently samsaric.
>>
>>69946080
people who are gay won't necessarily have gay kids just like straight people(obviously) can produce gay children, otherwise there would have never been a gay person ever.
>>
>>69946104
>samsaric
Good word.
As much as I hate this place I'm still surprised by it's occasional intelligence. And I agree.
Sex reassignment surgery is inherently hurtful as we are meant to play the roles we are given. Especially if we don't want the hand we were dealt.
God's a cruel fuck.
>>
>>69946331
It won't prevent the mutation, but it will prevent the mutation from gaining a foothold. Holds true for genetic or epigenetic causes.

You also forgot about bi and also that its likely petrochemical and related to pattern association and trauma.
>>
>>69946649
Sexuality is dependent on so many genes(and a lot of nuture as well) that it's never going to get phased out of the gene pool.
>>
>>69941137
>rarely regret

[Citation needed]
>>
>>69941137

You are literally pushing the gender affirming tranny bullshit that got Kenneth Zucker fired for using therapy that actually works. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>69935865
Because they're kids.
They lack the mental capacity to grasp what they're choosing.
And will inevitably kill themselves because their "SO INCLUSIVE" scum parents decided to force it on them.
Fucking HERETICS
>>
>>69935865
Most of them turn normal later on. If you let them transition it costs money to the state and shit for everyone else, they normally suicide later.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.