[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From The UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Fat, ugly girl with nigger. Does this annoy pol? Or is this friendly neighbourhood coon doing us a favour?
>>
>>69935761

I don't give a fuck about women anymore. They're parasites in (an inferior) human form.

Once we can make artificial life I hope the numbers of females on the planet will reduce dramatically.
>>
I really could not care for this. At least their face shapes match
>>
>>69935761
you jealous of that!?!?! he can have that ham beast
>>
>>69935761
i'd say they are doing us a favor when its an ugly land whale. just not otherwise.

>>69935959
fuck off divide and conquer shill. wanting me to hate the very thing i need to reproduce whites? kill yourself
>>
>>69935959
Degenerate faggot.
>>
>>69935761

We can;t get them out we we will breed them out.
>>
>>69935761
No. I don't give a fuck what she does or what they do. He can jizz all over her face and sucker punch her for taping over Cosby.

People who get pissed off about people racemixing need more shit to do in their lives.
>>
>>69935761
I don't give a shit
>>
File: Disney_9e159c_5837032.jpg (22 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
Disney_9e159c_5837032.jpg
22 KB, 500x268
>>69935959
What did mommy do to you?
>>
>>69935761
>nigger loving Him some hog

Who would have predicted this?
>>
>>69936275
>People who get pissed off about people racemixing need more shit to do in their lives.

get back to loleddit. its not racemixing itself that really bothers me. its that racemixing with whites is going to literally turn us into minorities in our own countries.
>>
>>69935959
I bet it was hard to type that with the Cheeto dust in your keyboard
>>
>>69935761
We pay for there fuzzy wuzzy half breed son. It will interact with our pure children.

As long as we get to exterminate them and their spawn when the time comes, it is ok.
>>
>>69935761
She has bad genes (ugly and fat) so she's with a nigger. Nothing of value is lost.
>>
>>69936311
Is this your wife?
>>
File: how can white bois even compete.jpg (2 MB, 3000x4660) Image search: [Google]
how can white bois even compete.jpg
2 MB, 3000x4660
I barely ever see interracial couples in real life, & when I do see one that is BMWW, 99.99% the women is ugly.
>>
>>69935761
HOW MANY MORE FUCKING THREADS ARE WE GONNA HAVE ABOUT BMWW. FUCK I'M TIRED OF READING THIS SHIT!!!!!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.