[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw Shapiro is lucky to get even 100 likes on one of his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_1.png (334 KB, 496x545) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
334 KB, 496x545
>>
>>69935369
Shapiro REALLY hates Trump uh? Interesting...
>>
>>69935369
This guy exposed himself as the two faced fuck he is.
>>
File: 1448668846483.png (476 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1448668846483.png
476 KB, 400x600
>>69935369
The man ruined his career simply by being everything he rallied against. A crying little man who was more worried about feelings than facts. He surrounded himself with people who agreed that facts don't care about your feelings and your feminism and your SJW morality and then ignored his own messages.

He'll never recuperate, his entire career is dead.
>>
>>69935639
Trump is bad news for jews
>>
I'm still waiting for Shapiro to start supporting Hillary. I don't think this ship has totally sunk just yet. We still need to hit rock bottom.
>>
>>69935369
What should we do if he inevitably begs us to take him back?
>>
File: Clockwork'71.jpg (92 KB, 497x300) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork'71.jpg
92 KB, 497x300
>>69936855
make him watch all trump rallies, interviews and the apprentice
throw in Shoah at the end
>>
>>69935957
It's a real shame. I used to shill for Shapiro too. Egg on my face for trusting a Jew.
>>
>>69935369
I've always liked Ben, and I continued to listen to his show throughout all of his angry Trump rants. The man's entitled to his own political leanings, and I'll always accept well-thought out criticism of my own opinions so that I can test how they hold up.

But his behavior since the Lewandowski incident, his absurd over-willingness to side with and unequivocally believe this very questionable girl, and the willingness with which he threw away his career and relationship with Breitbart, have permanently scarred my opinion of him. For the first time since then, I've begun to notice him willingly and knowingly obfuscating facts like a Mainstream Media reporter, intentionally taking Trump's quotes out of context, and misrepresenting a lot of what he says. It's upsetting to watch, and I'm almost a little embarrassed for him. Trump seems to have elicited an extremely emotional reaction from Ben, and despite his love of the phrase "facts don't care about your feelings," he seems to be letting his feelings get in the way how how he presents his facts a whole lot these days.

I think I'm going to have to be done with the Ben Shapiro show until after the primaries, and possibly even until after the General. It's just too tedious to hear him devote his entire podcast (now his main source of income) to nothing but attacking Trump.
>>
>>69936855
You think he needs or wants us? There's plenty of cuckservatives for him to market himself to. The whole michelle fields stunt was just an attempt to break from Breitbart and get an easy, better paying gig at Fox.
>>
>>69937462
>The whole michelle fields stunt was just an attempt to break from Breitbart and get an easy, better paying gig at Fox.

Can't say I agree with you. What evidence do you have that he intends to go to Fox, aside from "lol it's obvious"?

I think Breitbart was just wearing on him. He really hates Trump, and he was working as the editor at large of a publication that openly supports the man. I imagine tensions were building between him and his superiors, and when the Fields thing happened, he used it as a justification to abandon ship and paint them as the bad guys. I think he's planning on growing the Daily Wire and living off of his own semi-celebrity status, hence the tour around the country that he's on now. We'll see if it works out.
>>
>>69937373

Well said.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.