[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>america sucks the dick of illegal mexican immigrants &g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: Capture.png (808 KB, 758x631) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
808 KB, 758x631
>america sucks the dick of illegal mexican immigrants

>mexico tortures their immigrants

And leftists call say we're the racist ones?

http://archive.is/20B1x
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
That just proves that Mexicans are savages and must be contained... with some sort of long, tall structure along the border.
>>
File: 1453610160043.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1453610160043.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
>>69935333
Our president built a giant wall at the south border to keep them out lol

But seriously those migrants are all scummy thieves. They get mad and violent if you don't give them food and money.
>>
File: 2131542352235.jpg (45 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
2131542352235.jpg
45 KB, 640x468
>>69935333
Mexico has more of a right to enforce their border than Americans or Europeans. Last time I check, Mexicans didn't colonize the world, destroy cultures, and exploit underprivileged people. Infact, the people entering Mdexico on only doing so because the CIA fucked around in Latin America and destabilized their countries; that of course and the shitty war on drugs that fuel the cartels. But that's none of my business. *sips tea*
>>
>>69936257

Sound slike you have a lot in common.
>>
File: You have to go back.jpg (259 KB, 650x644) Image search: [Google]
You have to go back.jpg
259 KB, 650x644
>>69936648
>he thinks ironically pretending to be a faggot lost on their way to Tumblr isn't still faggotry
>>
File: Presidente_Enrique_Peña_Nieto.jpg (153 KB, 800x1028) Image search: [Google]
Presidente_Enrique_Peña_Nieto.jpg
153 KB, 800x1028
The Spanish have a long and distinguished history of BTFOing filthy native scum.

Keep up the good work, President Nieto, who is whiter than Obama and less gay than Trudeau.
>>
You jelly americucks?

We can't even own bullets and we secure our borders.

Proof that your government willingly allows illegal immigration to happen and those blaming mexico are barking at the wrong tree.
>>
>>69936648
>http://archive.is/20B1x
Mexico did that and then some you dumb fuck.
>>
>>69937650

we actually pay you to do this for us, as part of the $400,000,000+ in """aid""" we give you each year

its cheaper (smaller border, cheaper labor) and politically easier to implement (no resistance from the American left plus they think they're being generous because its called aid)
>>
File: 1459708630175.png (193 KB, 252x319) Image search: [Google]
1459708630175.png
193 KB, 252x319
>>69936648
And I suppose that North Korea has a right to starve its citizens because they, too, have never done those things, am I right?
>>
>>69936721
True.
>>
>>69938274

well, but mexicans aren't torturing mexicans in this case, but ppl who try to shit up their already bretty poor country even more

seriously we have a saying that "well kept dogs go rabid" and this is so true

first world countries are going insane with this false compassion for people who are only trying to exploit them. It's pretty sad to see that when you could finally get your things together and have nice, easy lives your gullible neighbors let in the horde to shit on everything your ancestors built.
>>
>>69935333
This is all part of a bigger plan: The Mexicans realize that, just like with the Argentinians, if they act like shit towards darker people, they will be considered white in no-time.
>>
File: 1425582171119.gif (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1425582171119.gif
51 KB, 500x376
>>69937650
I honestly had an argument with a guy saying that we should just let in beaners because they are starving and just want a better life.

Arguing with the average American about immigration is hopeless. Marxism got to them and they believe that they should always open up their gates, even if there is a possible threat of your women getting raped and your buildings getting blown up.
>>
>>69935333
>>69936257
It is clear from this information that Mexico is run by the KKK. There could be no other reason to support border security.
>>
File: Engineers.jpg (35 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
Engineers.jpg
35 KB, 600x389
>>69935333
Central Americans are literally the scum of the earth. I would equate them to muslims in terms of stupidity and violence. Besides, Mexico is just doing the US a favor. Do you honestly think the central Americans will make the long, expensive journey just to get to a shithole in Mexico and call it a day? They're aiming for the US
>>
>>69936257
I went to Mexico a couple years ago, cancun with the wife.

I also visited the pyramids, chichen itza.

We also came close to some border and I saw humvees mounted with huge guns, military checkpoints, all sorts of security measures. I've never seen that in the US.

It's truly amazing how chucked we are
>>
>>69936648
Stop pretending to be stupid, it's somewhat funny but not worth giving retards the impression that more people believe this shit than already do in this fucked up world
>>
>>69936648
Guess no one told you about the two Mexican empires.
Then again, it would be stupid to assume some one like you would know such a thing
>*sips tea*
Honestly, where do you think you are?
>>
>>69935333
The real irony here is that most of those people are not migrating to Mexico; they only get on a train northwards and try to hop over to the U.S. too. If you're really so outraged about immigration you should be thankful Mexico is slowing them down.
>>
>>69940023
Thank you Mexico, At least ya'll ain't cucked by Liberals.
>>
>>69936648
>Mexicans didn't exploit underprivileged people

Hahahaha bitch you have no idea.
>>
>>69935333
Also check who owns the railroad companies in Mexico (protip: that bring those central american illegals to your country and do nothing to get them out of their trains) aka Kansas City Southern. Choo choo muthafucka.
>>
>>69938274
What do you care? You're just mad that those gooks aren't your slaves.
>>
>>69936648
youlosthistory.jpg
>>
Thanks for clearing that up. We all knew america likes sucking dick anyway.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.